A 20min made for tv segment is 10x better then the entirety of the Smaug scene in BoFA

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/twinpeaks/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thanks but no

bump to annoy

It's true though

I want Reddit to leave. The only thing worth watching on television right now is Twin Peaks.

There's been nothing random or mysterious in Season 3 of Twin Peaks, it's literally been answer after answer for all the mysteries in Twin Peaks. Are you really so stupid that you can't tell what's going on?

Next time stay on reddit.

GoT is Facebook tier, Twin Peaks (along with Rick and Morty) is the essence of Reddit made into visual media

reddit.com/r/twinpeaks/

Sauce?

New episode of GoT, it's leaked in potato quality

Wrong.

Well yeah, that's why no one really likes the Hobbit movies. They were too long, and the shit that should have been the meat was treated as seasoning.

To be fair, they did a few things really well in the episode if you take the time to see the Lannister vs Dothraki battle.

1. The dragon sounds have a great audio echo so it sounds like it would in a large plain instead of say a confined area.

2. The dragon and its fire moves really well and the destruction was well done. The fire didn't come off like CGI and felt like it had some good physics behind it. It also didn't matter that it was a plain, it was hard to see shit because of all the destruction from the fire and smoke making it a shitstorm to be in.

3. Thunder/seismic noises by the charging horde was fantastic. You heard them long before you saw them on the horizon which was pretty fucking awesome.

4. The horde did have time breaking the armored lines. Actually pretty awesome attempts were done and the dragon attack and movements were all fantastic.

why didn't the Lannister scouts?

Hackson is a CGI obsessed fraud.

Lannisters were too busy trying to pay their debts

No, seriously.

The Dothraki are sneaky cunts and the best horsemen in the world, it's not like they couldn't send out scouts of their own to take down the Lannister scouts.

But still no excuse for a couple lines of dialogue to drive this point home, same goes for the exotic ingredients in the balm that cured Jorah last week.

How did Dany get from Dragonstone to Highgarden in such a short time with all her rapefugee horsemen and nobody ever saw them coming?

I mean, if she was flying her dragons sure but the horsemen? Also, how did they know Jamie was looting Highgarden?

Just look at the map ffs.

I mean, they would also have to get past King's Landing and everyone would see them coming.

The Lannister army weren't in Highgarden by episode's end. Lord Tarly mentions the Tyrell gold has been officially delivered to King's Landing right before the battle starts. Most likely half the Lannister army is in King's Landing while the other half just got barbecued somewhere southeast of the Kingswood.

They were in the Stormlands gathering more supplies remember.

Ah, crap. That's what I get for waking up at 3 pm.

What happens when you don't CGI everything. :^)