Diplomats laughing at Trump over leaked Mexico transcript

The world is laughing at you faggots

LOL

This is not even tv related. Did you get BTFO so hard on Holla Forums that you came here to feel better?

You mean insta-banned by the mods because different opinions are wrong think and Holla Forumscucks will get triggered if somebody posts something in their safespace hugbox that doesn't agree with their backwards ideology?

why are you such a colossal tryhard?
can you seriously explain yourself?

That shit is 100% from Sargon of Cuckad, so it's youtube and reddit crap.

wew lad

We are just ahead of the curve on this one. Trump is already a reddit meme and he will go the way of rage face comics, completely reddit in just a year or two of use. Since he was never a serious candidate to anyone with two brain cells to rub together, he was only really good for the laughs during the election, which are now dried up or tainted, same as kek and facebook frog.

I personally am getting my kicks from the chaos spurned from post-election and the emerging trends - liberal insanity and anger, kekistanis/skeptics, hwndu autism, nu/pol/ mental gymnastics to justify trump, alt-right redditry, fake outrage from the left. I don't even know, I just feel blessed that its coming from all sides and firing on all cylinders and I get to watch it all unfold. What a treat.

You tell me?
>>>Holla Forums10334096
>>>Holla Forums10335513
>>>Holla Forums10335526
>>>Holla Forums10335538

The best is yet to come. Wait until Mueller tries to indict Trump. The political violence can get real and fast.

We are talking about leftypol here, they are that retarded

I posted it because I knew it would trigger you fucking fags thats why

Really makes me think

There's more stuff going on in the background that could also affect the U.S.; for example Venezuela's falling apart. That's not an immediately obvious problem but then you consider that pro-Chavez and anti-Chavez types are flying out to Miami on a daily basis. Shit's going to get real in their home country for sure even if muh Russia fades in the States, and what will happen when these two groups interact with each other in Miami after Caracas is on fire? And that's incidental to other affairs in the US that could flare up on the side as well.

Not to say there are other parts of the world that aren't on edge either, so things could be very interesting in the near future.

chimps fling poo at humans, nothing new

AND HERE I WAS THINKING THIS WAS THE PLACE TO SHITPOST ABOUT BIG BLACK COCKS

So shitskin violence in America because of foreign problems? Ethnically cleansing this country should be an easier sell to the normies soon.

Happy?

NOT UNTIL EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU PRIVILEGED WHITE CUMSKIN FAGGOTS HAVE TAKEN YOUR RIGHTFUL PLACE KNEELING IN CHASITY WORSHIPING GENETICALLY SUPERIOR EBONY MAN-MEAT. WATCHING HELPLESSLY AS IT FILLS WOMBS OF YOUR WHORE DAUGHTER ITS SEED

mods its been two hours delete this thread already

FUCKING HONESTLY JUST LOOK AT THAT SHIT. I CAN'T EVEN TYPE COHERENT SENTENCES BECAUSE I AM SO DISGUSTED AT THE THOUGHT OF LITERATELY MILLIONS OF WHITE MOUTHS NOT CURRENTLY SERVICING BIG BLACK COCK

you're a retard, at one point guy even specifically calls out Holla Forums and lots of "4chan is for normies xDDD"
8/pol/ was always shit and Holla Forums has been terrible since at latest 2014

are you these guys? I thought you hated Russia