en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judas_cradle
8ch.net/leftypol/res/832450.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Which one?

Plz, what's the name of the anime?

I'd love to get eaten out by a cube too

Why exactly a cube, tho?
How 'bout some pyramids?

I mean I guess. But a cube seems to have more of a flat surface, you know? Pyramid just seems inconvenient. If its a side of a pyramid giving me head, I'd have to position my hips in such a way that actually works. And the tip of a pyramid? That just sounds painful.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judas_cradle

P much

Don't even joke 😞

Oh, so you're not that kinda girl…

Ask the one who posts the cat girls. I'm not that kinky.

Quantity =/= Quality.

200 post of 10 words each =/= quality post.

This

MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMENEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMMEMMEMEMEMEMMMEENEMEMEMNMEMEMEMEMHEHHIDSIVGDUDJSKSJDBEISB diwdfiwv

SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK

It has more to do with the level of interest.
Holla Forums is basically Holla Forums with a coat of red paint.

… fuck off.

Hello, Holla Forums.

I would've disagreed with you back in february/march, but god damn this place has really turned into a shitshow in the last 2-3 months

It's this kinda shit too, motherfucker.
Presently on leftypol it seems as if almost every post that doesn't go along with the narrative here (or, hell, that someone simply disagrees with) is instantly replied to with these same goddamn words.

I want us to be better than Holla Forums. But we aren't going to get there writing "hehe hi pol" or "found the polack lolz" just as they type "cuck" and "kike" to whatever they dislike.

sigh

This isn't just a Holla Forums problem comr8. We may have 200 post threads about SJWs but it usually breaks down as 50 posts of anfem being retarded and 150 posts of people calling anfem retarded.

I'm just responding with the quality I'm being given

We do have polacks spamming threads like crazy and the anfem troll baiting like crazy.

You can call me pol, revisionist, statist, whatever. But reality is still reality.

that's called reproducing the superstructure bby

You can't even come up with a coherent argument against shit I say, so why should I treat you like an adult? It's not bait I'm working on your capacity.

Then be the change you want to see.

yeah okay. btw you're the one acting immature/"educationally underdeveloped."
"working on your capacity"… honestly why do you think you deserve any respect for your shitty posts? Because you have a herd of half-brained morons fighting each other following you? Get over yourself and shut the fuck up or actually contribute.

what did you expect? Holla Forums just wants to preach how great direct action and "muh propaganda of da deedz n shiet" is so great to make themselves look edgy without actually doing anything. the only "direct action" most of Holla Forumss involved in is posting micah johnson memes and calling MLs fascists.

Feels good to be a "tankie"

feels good to be a fascist

I don't respect you and you don't respect me, so we're not getting either of what we want.

Hey. Half your posts aren't coherent, they're just rambling and mostly bait. Poorly structured as well. So I don't take them seriously.

Here's a theory thread 4u big gal
8ch.net/leftypol/res/832450.html

If your saying I want your respect, don't kid yourself. Idgaf. You're the one looking for attention

thx humbly baby

Never suggested such. I called you a fool.

And you expect to be TAKEN seriously?

ahaha
Huh, what is that we apparently want? Hmm, according to the context, it seems to be respect. Yep, we want each other's respect!
Ohh, right right. Let me check again aaand no you didn't you fucking idiot.

If you were trying to call me a fool, you failed. Learn to communicate you spergy bitch

Learn to read

This board is full of fucking retarded redditors who don't know how to sage and continually respond to the same bait EVERY FUCKING DAY.

It doesn't help the fact that the volunteers and the board owner are useless faggots who refuse to delete garbage with arguments similar to those of Holla Forums: MUH BOARD CULTURE.

Overall this board really became shit when the American elections stuff began. The board was arguably always shit, but it managed to become even worse.