I've decided that I've been wrong all my life. I've been a bad, racist, misogynistic, horrible person...

I've decided that I've been wrong all my life. I've been a bad, racist, misogynistic, horrible person. And I'm going to make up for it.

Like many guilt stung white people, I've decided to turn towards a liberal cause that I can champion, and donate my money and time towards. And better than that, I've found my cause.

Funding abortion clinics for inner city and urban families who otherwise couldn't afford it.

I suspect many people here will be willing to help out and support with this endeavor. What do you say Holla Forums, wanna build an abortion clinic on MLK Boulevard?

Cheeky.

>>>/trs/

Topkek

We should push for legal extreme late term abortion for minorities. Something like 30 years late term

Oh, you're cute. lol
Sounds like a good plan tbh.

I just thought ide let you know that I'll be working to cut funding to sanctuary cities as soon as feasible. Displays like this are sad!

Some bizarre sliding going on already today. What's the one they're scared of?

It'll be great. We can probably even get them to donate to it and support it. While doing the glorious work of Ben "Pull the trigger on every nigger" Garrison.

Why fund abortions when you could fund sterilizations which is a final solution: www.projectprevention.org

gas urself fgt

So it's daily shill threads now.

Refined trolling. I like.

this tbh

That seems pretty good too. Subtle.

dubs check em

ironic shitposting is still shitposting,
>>>/4chan/

Should not cost much either.. here is a concept drawing of a suitable facility…

We'll re-use the (hemp) rope for sustainable, green abortions.

The liberals should be happy with that right?.. oh hang on:

Pick one…

It gets better:

WE CAN GET LIBERALS TO PAY FOR IT

"This isn't just about supporting minorities, it's about pro-choice. It's about feminism!"

now gibs…

you idiots, don't you see this is a cunning plan to kill niggers?