Remember the story from a couple of years ago about holographic kikes lying to gullible children about the imaginary...

Remember the story from a couple of years ago about holographic kikes lying to gullible children about the imaginary shoah? Well it turns out that was just the beginning and now they are using VR to reproduce their fake memories.
Its hard to pick out my favorite lines so I'll include the article in full in the comments.
archive.is/xyVNt
youtube.com/watch?v=f7awNeX0oxU&t=0s

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.caplin.com/2011/08/31/the-psychology-of-ux-part-4/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Read this with a Jew accent.

fucking lol

I wonder if they will include the swimming pool?

inb4 the maps leak and we get Holocaust Tycoon 2017

Let's make it happen

The worst thing about these "revolutionary" VR environments which come out of academia and non-gaming business, is the terrible graphics.
They look like they're from 1995.

can i virtually administer gas to these rats

Wish i had that nightmare vision goggle pic
When are people going to get tired of this shit?

yeah i went to a few museums that had activities featuring VR, it outright sucked, the exhibitions were pretty great but the VR machines loaded slowly, had ugly graphics and were full of glitches

This looks really shitty.
Most children will think "dude these graphics suck lmao".

Will we be able to see the football field, swimming pool, hair saloon, theater and brothel?

kek

Yet they decided to kill 6 billion jews with bug spray in a gas chamber with wooden doors. Hmm…

that's okay, they will blow their own ass with their own petard, as usual
when the simulation will come to the need to burn 6gorillions corpses in ovens that can accomodate 2 bodies per 3 hours in 1000 days some questions will begin to get asked by even the doughiest normies

The memes, Jack

Good they are laying out plans for the real ones when the holocau$t really happens.

Will we be able to see the masturbation machines where Jewish men were forcibly masturbated for hours on end?

omg the holocoaster!!!1!!one!11

It was virtually real OyVR

I hope they include the rectum pumping mini game

At six flags new england, there is a rollercoaster called superman, and you put on VR headsets. You're supposed to see superman flying you around a city while lex luthor fucks shit up, but my vr headset froze. So the entire ride I was basically blindfolded as we went around the track. It was awful

kek

Can't wait for the day mods come out for this game and you can play as the natzees

How long until moddable version is released?

that sounds pretty shitty, makes you wonder why a big amusement park company can't afford to pay a gamedev to polish the graphics and debug it

Looks like we won't need to build the map for nazi simulator

So now they're using videogames as evidence of the holocaust.

VIRTUAL SINGING HOLOCAUST SURVIVOR COMING TO A CLASSROOM NEAR YOU

I haven't laughed this hard in a while, these kikes are brazen.

At this point I'm not surprised. They have used every single other type of media as "proof" already.

There's a holocaust anime?

sorry for the shit gif that should not have ended up in any folder of mine ever

There's dozens of anime that references the (((plight))) of (((gods chosen))).

Pic related - From Magi

Especially western anime like Avatar the last Airbender and legend of kora.

these graphics are more of a crime against humanity than the holocaust would have been if it had ever happened

In the first FMA anime alchemy is powered by burnt up oy veis floating from 3d land into 2d land.

If they could use VR with laser/video capture of actual crime scenes, that might be good for crime investigation.

they are going to make the holocaust actually happen at this rate

What ? I don't remember that.

Well, Eva is all about destroying the international kike cabal, so we have that…

Can we get the book of 8 million russians?

Well this explains Kikebook investing in VR.

Why bother? It looks like a shitty engine created by cheap kikes not willing to pay anything for it.

What? Is this what mainstream history tells?

Will I be able to virtually fuck some vintage jewesses in the brothel? Asking for a friend.

are you even trying?

I want to be attacked by a conditioned bear and eagle!

I made it as far as

Great, so VR, rather than being used for amazing environments and enjoyment where we can actually be "us" and not worry about being hung for "hate crimes" IRL, where we could build our own world and use it as a branching out point to establish our ideals and test them in real time in a simmed world populated by real people, and working towards full immersion VR systems that work on a dream-like level, reading brainwaves and acting in a way to suppress body movement (yes yes like that stupid anime) for a full sensory immersion system…

Instead of all that… its being turned into hollyjew 2.0 and shoved full of "ebul nabzi" propaganda so itll either be diluted and controlled before it even begins, or itll just outright die before it can ever go beyond the level of awkward controllers and stupid goggles on your face

Wonderful, THANKS JEWS!

impressive

The original inflation fetishists.

Swampgerman here with German and Frisian roots. My dad got taught by his shellshocked uncle that at Auswitz one time they were fed heavy food so they were completely full, then they immediately afterwards had to do jumping jacks on the lawn outside. Anyone that threw up had to eat it up again.

I assume my dad's uncle got MKUltra'd before he was allowed to return home since he got violently triggered from then on out whenever he heard someone speak German and had to be held back from attacking said German speakers.

What in the hell have (((they))) been doing to us…

What they should do is a VR game that's about those who live behind the iron curtains..

I wonder if the blueprints include the post-war additions.

The moderators have been compromised.

../

bump

Look, I understand it's important to cry Wolf when there truly is a Wolf, but this shit always pops up whenever Holla Forums is getting particularly deeply into digging and having successes.

blog.caplin.com/2011/08/31/the-psychology-of-ux-part-4/

The jews have played around with the history of the holocaust so much nothing these jews remember would be accurate or even factual.

The VR Holocaust "The closest to real the holocaust has ever been"

360 video, user.

Alright what's the death count at right now?

Actual death camps with no remorse?
Wonder if international Jewry was involved.

Wasn't the first season of Korra her and her friends fighting Commies? Shame it went from a fun kids show about fighting Communists to gay lesbians in outer space.