Butthurt nigger writer at the NYT: "Trump: Making America White Again"

(1/2)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/aqk4z
degeneratus.wordpress.com/2016/11/21/huffington-to-publish-anti-trump-newsletter-from-montana-compound/
youtube.com/watch?v=3JzD9oYLVzY
nytimes.com/2015/01/26/opinion/charles-blow-at-yale-the-police-detained-my-son.html?smid=pl-share&_r=0
huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/26/charles-blow-bisexual-_n_5885408.html
redpanels.com/comics/democrat-guilt-comic.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

(2/2)

archive.fo/aqk4z

At least the writer admits, or implies, that America used to be White. We can deport him a little later so he can watch us clean up the place.

They're doing out work for us and memeing the inevitable

The mad tastes salty. I love it.

Be careful for what you wish nigger, Kek is always watching.

it's the beginning of the end for Donald Trump

Is he talking about niggers? Because it sounds like he's talking about niggers. I think he's talking about niggers.

This stupid kike doesn't even realize this is EXACTLY WHAT WE WANT, and seems to think pointing it out will shame anyone out of it

Further proof that libcucks don't understand the nature of memes. If they keep insisting that Trump is going to remove darkies and bring back white America, the chances just keep getting better that he actually will.

Chicago was over 90% white in the 40's. Look at now in the current year.

America was objectively greater back when it was white.

The two are synonymous, by all known metrics it would be an improvement if they weren't in the country.

This must be the #BlackMaleFragility I keep hearing so much about. Pout moar, teary nigger.

The free ride ends now and the tumor is panicing.

it's like i'm really back in the general election. it's nice to see that the left has learned NOTHING and will continue to double down on smug name-calling until they're completely disregarded

no shit. trump isn't going to listen to a cunt like him, and sanders is in no fucking position to be making demands. neither is the guy writing this article

A grim reminder of how far we've fallen.

Oy vey, homogeneous white communities are racist!

Since when do the losers get a say in this shit? Like obama gave a fuck what rmoney's opinion was.

This one nigger churns out articles everyday raging about Trump, and Twatter astroturfs each of them into the trends.

I wish but I don't think so, Trump is going to let all the spics back in, let muds in with not really "extreme vetting," let all other non Whites in. I expect he's going to betray America, it's still going to turn shit brown.

When I reverse search that picture I get "London 1930s" as result though.

I'm expecting him to go out of his way to accommodate non-Whites and furnish them with employment, land, and wealth.

Hi CTR

Yep, complete shit.

ha.

Clearly you two cucks have not been following what's been happening. The people Trump has been appointing as leaders of his government are many even far more nationalistic than Trump himself - people who want USA to be white again and have often said it out loud.

Remember when the NYT said it was going to be more fair and got a surge? I cant wait to see their subscriptions now.

Right. What we've been getting is what the faggot cartoon man has called "a-b testing," it's highly unlikely we'd get a Whiteopia.

he's an utter embarrassment every time he's on TV as well, one of those types who tries to present himself as a sophisticated intellectual yet is always on the verge of an emotional breakdown if the discussion goes outside his extremely narrow boundaries

a classic

kind of guy

Hmm.. I'm not sure about that. I guess Sessions is the guy you're talking about? He's a guy who shills for Canada's points system. You like Canada's immigration makeup? Or are Indians and Chinese with lots of money to buy up and control the economy good for America? Is that it?

Yes, you are CTR and you aren't fooling anyone. Trumps policy to this day remains a ban of immigration from any countries with a history of terrorism. You realize that means EVERY SINGLE MUSLIM COUNTRY IN THE WORLD?

There's been official announcements? I believe it's all been conjecture up to this point.

That doesn't translate into White again, doesn't cut down Trump's backtracking "A-B testing."

Everything is all still wait and see, and it's still highly unlikely we will get what you've just described.

Why are so many lefty journalists so paranoid about every fucking thing?

degeneratus.wordpress.com/2016/11/21/huffington-to-publish-anti-trump-newsletter-from-montana-compound/

You're fooling your fool self.

That position is swiss cheese level of holes. European countries are filled with muds, Canada is filled with muds, other western countries are filled with muds, asian countries are filled with muds. Millions. Polling and actions are very clear they're mudism is no different than muds in mud occupied countries, so it means nothing to bar muds from muds countries as a way to prevent mud happenings from muds coming in, the only way to stop it is to bar all muds from anywhere and expel them all.

Charles M. Blow.
Chuck M. Blow
Chuck N. Blow

What does the M. stand for?

Yeah, this is generally what I was getting at. It's not about whether Trump will deport illegals – I think he'll deport millions. Or whether Trump will restrict Muslim immigration – I believe he will, to a point anyway.

I just think with regards to the ones already here, which is closing in on half the country once all of these 70-80 year olds start dropping like flies, they are going to be loaded up into our military, law enforcement, and workplaces on a massive, massive scale, keeping them flush with power and cash. It'll be a misguided attempt to buy the loyalty from yet another moronic application of British colonialism. As the European experience with Islam has shown, money and wealth only further the invasion. They only swell the ranks. It never leads to peace.

This guy writes like a high school kid cheesing up an essay to sound smart

The blacks lives were better as well. That was back when they had fathers.

Cuck.

They never learn. The race card is finished.

Agreed on the swiss cheese. And euro muds are actually much worse than mudmuds. Al Queda was recruiting in the banlieus of Paris because the youth was much more radical than in the middle east.

The euros have applied the "nigger" recipe to muslims; welfare, unemployment, quasi-marxist agitation of "oppression". Fortunately euro muds don't want to come here because our gibs are not as generous.

$.02, account, etc

Even if we assume 3 million illegals really did vote in the 2016 Presidential election – and I don't know that they did and I don't know that they didn't – Trump only narrowly won the election. It looks like a bigger margin than it was because of the electoral college, but the key states were a razor thin spread. You look at a state like Georgia, which is following the path of Virginia, which followed the path of New Jersey and California.

Restricting immigration or changing it up at this point to favor Europeans [who can't really afford losing anymore of their native population as it is] doesn't really do anything because the internal demographics are so, so dire. If all you care about is the party with an "R" next to its name winning elections, than I guess you can probably massage the results you want for a while, but the demographics are so impossibly bad that it's quite possible Trump is out after one term and everything he proposed, put into motion, or his supporters mistakenly projected onto his campaign will just be sidelined and rolled back.

Sticking your fingers in your ears doesn't make it go away and that video doesn't discount what Trump has said about letting spics back in and making it easier to come in, that's bad fucking news. There should be a complete moratorium on immigration, Eisenhower's Operation Wetback should be repeated, there are way way more than 11 million illegal spics in America, 11 million was the number 10-15 years ago.. we're looking at 40-60, a quarter of messihole is squating their beaner asses here and they all and their progeny need to be kicked out, anchor baby crap needs to be declared the bullshit that it is, stopped, retroactively reversed, that means goodbye to marco rubio, an actual anchor baby, and illegal alien rafael cruz.

No matter how much we change you're still retarded.

You people like using that line.
Does it hurt when people don't fall for your shilling?
Do your handlers get angry with you?

Don't you also wish that these shitlibs were right? That Trump was Hitler reborn and that 6 million kikes, faggots, niggers and mudshits are being gassed daily? Unfortunately all we get are great deals, a FED audit and a wall.

But I didn't say Trump lost. Why would you say that and try to distill the message of my post down to that?

He's shit posting.

any relation to Kurtis?

So what if America becomes white again?
Is this nigger racist?

So this confirms niggers want genocide?

Didn't seem to have a problem with racism when we were eliminating whites, er, I mean "diversifying".

post vids please

Yep, that's a Brit street. Back in the days when even the working classes took pride in dressing as well as they could.

Here's an old film of Chicago in the 40s though: youtube.com/watch?v=3JzD9oYLVzY . A half hour reminder that Whitopia was real.
7:40 – even the water towers were aesthetic.
25:50 – People sunbathing on the shores of Lake Michigan. Not a fatty, freak or minority in sight.

"This may well be the beginning of the end: the early moments of a historical pivot point, when the slide of the republic into something untoward and unrecognizable still feels like a small collection of poor judgments and reversible decisions, rather than the forward edge of an enormous menace inching its way forward and grinding up that which we held dear and foolishly thought, as lovers do, would ever endure."

We wuz verbose and shiet.

He's catching on that the Moslems will be the new slave masters.

If he doesn't take down the jew bankers, we'll be continuing under the current slave masters. Both have to be slayed.

I see they have omitted the "antisemitic" part this time around

BITCH THAT HAPPENED WHEN NIGGERS WERE LET LOOSE AND WE HAD A CIVIL WAR, THAT HAPPENED WHEN WOMEN AND FAGGOTS WHO DIDN'T HAVE CHILDREN WERE ALLOWED TO VOTE, IT HAPPENED WHEN RACE MIXING WAS MADE LEGAL, IT HAPPENED WHEN IT WAS DECIDED THAT WHITES HAD TO PAY FOR THE PRIVILEGE OF HAVING SHITSKINS IN THEIR SOCIETY WITH AFFIRMATIVE ACTION, IT HAPPENED WHEN KIKES PRECIPITATED A PAIR OF MASSIVE WARS IN EUROPE.

Kek'd at the pic

How do we destroy this? It is a fake organization created to label any wrongthink as hatethink.

At the birth of this Republic only white, landowning males were allowed to vote. If anything this faggot is describing a return to America's Golden Age.

Because they know just how guilty they are, and they know we now live in a society where over half of the population would cheer on their execution.

They are memeing very irresponsibly.

You know what's infuriating?
That's exactly the kind of shit they were saying when the demographic change was shifting away from whites.

It is though.

This makes me think, why not take it:

old images with white american society and:

MAKE AMERICA WHITE AGAIN

embed you faggot 4chan refugee kike nigger piece of shit

I'm constantly noticing that these fuckers can't even report someone elses opinion without inserting a "it's not" or "not true." Zero self control is part of the reason they're losing.

Please, gentlemen, allow me to present my latest OC - suitable for this very moment.

look at this fag

We could try to attract the South African white population which is one of the most underrepresented minorities on the planet (or at least offer to take them when the SA government finally decides to get rid of them). Obongo and the Nigs will rage (as will SJWs), but it'd give us more white people who're, for the most part, redpilled and loyal to Trump.

Reported for not even trying.

Blow

I'm fine with living alongside decent asians, black people and even hispanics. Hell, I'd be fine with the ruling caste of Syria. The problem is that they're heavily outnumbered by the Nigs, the ghetto beaners, and Abdul's rape gang. You gotta dig the gold out of the shit, and there's a lot of shit thanks to Obongo eating Taco Bell.

Might be more reason for his butt to hurt than you think tbh fam.

> nytimes.com/2015/01/26/opinion/charles-blow-at-yale-the-police-detained-my-son.html?smid=pl-share&_r=0

> huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/26/charles-blow-bisexual-_n_5885408.html

Wow, this actually gets really disturbing…

Wew.
… But it gets worse:

There you have it folks: Being molested by a faggot as a child doesn't make you a faggot - you were already a faggot, that's why the faggot chose to molest you!

Jesus Christ these people need to fucking die.

Blow says this guy is the "meme master behind the Alt-Right". I'm so fucking sick of these nobody e-celebs

Charles Man Blow

This is the temporal equivalent of

You're really bad at this.

Blow is a retarded gay nigger.

And Cernovich is a subversive race-mixing Jew.

Is it any surprise that progressive media outlets want to paint the "alt-right" in a way that makes them a more-easily attacked/subverted hierarchy?

Theoretically, South Africans are a good target for what you want them for, but in reality many of them haven't left because they prefer the status and land they have there to anything else. It's the British colonial model I mentioned previously. You see it creep through this board like a sickness. The idea that if a certain threshold of status or profit is achieved, then the hordes are acceptable and it is good to rule and manage them. It always leads to the same place.

Nigger or self hating white cuck? Either way, you should probs kill yourself.

He's one of the more special snowflakes. He should win an award for it.

That orange glow emanating from the man is the sun setting on America’s progress, however slow and halting, on race and gender inclusion and equity.

Oh yeahhhhhhh

triggered shitskin detected

how does connecting cernovich to the altright make it easy to subvert? cernovich murders sjw's and leftists any time he goes head to head with them and he's a helluva lot less cringeworthy than most of the other "leaders"

exactly. they come here, set up their own little communities, don't work with the police, and have their own little sharia law system. It's ridiculous.

cernovich, milo et al. are basically controlled op

Right back at'cha

Let's fucking hope so.

Absolutely agree. It needs to be recognized at the presidential level that this is an invasion.
The right of citizenship by birth has been completely and utterly abused. Such levels of abuse warrant retroactive action to correct the current situation.

This is a problem of way too many people from a single country entering a neighboring country.

Nah, faggot. Niggers have always been trash.

Gas yourself.

its good fam

Was unquestionably better than what we have now.

Reported.

If only he were, my IQ 85 diversity hire. If only he were…

Isn't it hilarious?

I mean… Just, Christ, THESE PEOPLE NEED TO DIE.

The leftists are really trying to win over the white voter again.
HAHAHAHAHA

I wonder if he'll ever figure it out. That there was a time he had it pretty good when everyone was equal. But him and the other primitives just weren't able to adapt to Western Civilization so with every pen strike they sought to gain more just as they have always done. They wanted everything so the one thing they always shrieked about they will get, such is the way of things.

I just want them to keep pushing more and more to such absurdity that any white will see that the plan now is their complete annihilation. And everyone knows white men have the most power and have always have, our resolve to use it has been our weakness.

They're helping us meme it into existence.
(checked)

Checked good sir

No one man can hold all of these doubles.

40 boners

Supermarket shot looks like heaven even though I know it isn't.

These idiots are such over dramatic blowhards, it's like they forgot the USA existed before obama took office.
God forbid if you're not a full blown hardcore sjw then you must be a neo-nazi and want to nuke everyone in the world that isn't white because you said something to hurt some black landwhale's feefees.

The left is so salty , the right is so comfy.

Sometimes I think I'm living in a dream. It all seems like it went from so shit to so great.

Ha! more like Richard Blow! Stupid goddamned gay nigger communist.

We're not the Alt-Right you fucking dipshit, so who cares?

It's not shitposting when you're shutting down a shill

Wrong

Wrong

Enforcing Voter ID and revoking any citizenship given to anchor babies would be enough to stop the left for years. Repeal the 1965 Immigration Act and retroactively revoke all citizenship granted through it would fix America for decades.

No nigger, it's just going back to what it's supposed to be. Move to Africa and kill yourself.

"Ooga booga, dindu nuffin we wuz kangs bix nood muh dik"
-Charles Blows (literally)

So how do we solve the problem? Oh, what's that, you don't have a solution? Hmm, well if we were to have a hypothetical solution, might the beginning look anything like what Trump is doing?

Get the fuck out. You aren't spreading "truth," just unfounded defeatist speculation with no utility in the real world. If you proposed solutions we'd know you weren't a shill. If you explained why Trump's proposals aren't exactly what we want to start the process of Making America White Again we'd know you weren't a shill. If you explained how ranting on and on about how "dire" the situation is is in any way helpful or productive, we'd know you weren't a shill.

Good. So fucking push for that instead of whining like a fucking child and complaining uselessly that "Trump won't do it" when Trump's advanced our agenda beyond our wildest expectations and shows no signs of stopping.

redpanels.com/comics/democrat-guilt-comic.png

Nice trips. What's the source of this smug?

Didn't you here that Muslims don't bring Shariah Law with them? MSNBC assured me that it was so.

Cuck detected.

"WHY WON'T THE WHITE PEOPLE LET US MAKE THEIR COUNTRY INTO A THIRD WORLD SHITHOLE LIKE THE ONES WE COME FROM!!!!!! THIS IS BIGOTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

These people are the absolute fucking worst.

Honestly I thought after Trump was elected that maybe I would soften up and we'd be trying to find common ground. Instead this shit seems to be continuing, and honestly I feel less and less ashamed of embracing full blown European nationalism and my own European identity. I just don't have the patience for this shit anymore. What the fuck use do I have for some whining retard crying about my being a European living in a country made up of a majority of Europeans … I mean, what does this shit even add to anything? Fuck this whack ass moron.

No, it wasn't. There were lots of things wrong back then, and those things invariably turned into the shit we have now. We have to do way more than just try to turn back the clock like some idiot cuckservative.

When will Nostalgiafags learn?

It's not just you. I thought, "Hey! Maybe they'll see that people are sick of their smarmy, holier-than-thou attitude now! Maybe they'll concede that they've actually been fucking up and be willing to cooperate." But no, they're doubling and even tripling down on the bullshit. I'm tired of it. You're tired of it. A lot of other people are tired of it. If they're going to say you're an X-ist shitlord Nazi no matter what you do… My answer is, "Yes, and?"

holy shit! These people are dumber than I thought