The Mist’s 7th episode saves The Dark Tower from being this week’s worst Stephen King adaptation

The Mist’s 7th episode saves The Dark Tower from being this week’s worst Stephen King adaptatio.

avclub.com/tvclub/mists-seventh-episode-saves-dark-tower-being-weeks-259015

LGBTQ BTFO!!!!!!
MEIN SIDES!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WTaGBcHo9DI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is that one user ever going to finish his writeups of every episode or did he die from overexposure to this shit?

I haven't seen the new episode yet, but I will tonight.
I must get comfy and take a sheet of paper to write down my frustration and anger because this show is really bad.
I hope the screenwriter will never write again.
I am a big fan of the novella and of the film and I will not let them get away with this. Never.
Even though I didn't know how much of a liberal Stephen Kangz was, I also hate him now for ruining my childhood memories ;_;
I will never forgive them.

I also liked the film. One of the few films I would say actually improves when watched in black and white.

yep haven't seen the director's black and white cut yet.

Appreciate your suffering for all of us, good luck.

There was literally no reason to adapt the mist again. The movie was excellent, as are all of darabont's king films.

top lol
trump curse?
king's nme used to mean something
then he cucked and now these shit adaptations will drag his stupid kike name through the mud.
people will only remember this stupid shit when they think of stephen king.

it was alright

Compared to the miniseries the movie is Oscar material.

jesus

Not even surprised.

This is prolix as fuck and don't explain why the episode or the TV series is bad. I hate modern "critics".

I don't actually have any stances. I just post things that make people who rp as nazis on mongolian animation boards buttflustered.

No shit.

claiming both sides are just as dumb is a stance on the situation chum-o

Kill yourself. You aren't welcome here. This is Holla Forums, the place where Kek resides on his throne of skulls and blood (like Khorne from Warhammer 40K) (it's a tabletop game). The place where Trump and Pepe smile smugly as SJW's are dipped in boiling hot bleach. The place where little redditors like you come to get bullied.

Me? Well I guess i'm just another user in this twisted machine. Sometimes I namefag, mostly not. But when I see some SJW cuck like you talking shit? That's when i'm in my zone. A predator…stalking his prey. A fucking animal. Easy enough for a natural alpha to behave like that, some are born ubermensch. I may be 5' 4" but trust me I lift hard…and I have bitches lining up. They all want to get with me and have my white babies but I tell them no, I want you in my harem… sometimes I say "can we fuck without a condom and can you call me mephiles please" and they say "yeah". All online of course, I don't fuck dumb sluts who should get back in the kitchen and be good traditional wives.

Soooooo… i'm gonna cut you a deal. You stop mouthing off, I won't have to put you in your place. But if I do, it won't be nice, cuck. I'm a meme magician. I fought in the fucking 2016 meme wars bitch. Yeah… THOSE meme wars. I once sent a meme of a lynching to my dumb hilldawg cousin on twitter and guess what she did? Pussy got scared, blocked me. Just so you get what you're dealing with here. So ummm…scurry the fuck off now? It would be embarassing if I had to get Kek to curse you now. Actually, Kek flows through me (and sometimes Metal Sonic but we share a headspace), and today he doesn't feel forgiving. Be me. Beg your god and master to let you go you fucking SJW.

You're a librul faggot who doesn't even have the backbone to say what you believe in.

youtube.com/watch?v=WTaGBcHo9DI

This was made by jews so they could brag about brainwashing the public with bullshit from the beginning.

sounds like u racists are mad this is a show about strong minorities and women putting white men in they're places. ;)

This isn't newgrounds

what exactly is 'their place'?
i seem to recall it being a bad thing for one group to dictate the placement of another

Unless you are talking about children and women. They actually need to be told.

Get out jew

As a child I read Stephen King's short story "The Mist". I fell in love with it immediately. For decades I waited for someone to turn it into a feature length film.
But I was also worried because great Stephen King novels have a history of being poorly adapted to film. There are some exceptions but even those were 5's at best. Then it finally made it to the big screen and I loved it. The movie "The Mist" was a masterpiece IMHO. It turned out to be worth the decades long wait. When I then heard that they were turning it into a TV series. The anticipation was excruciating. I assumed it would be a continuation of the movie and or an in depth look at characters not seen in the film. Their struggles to survive in different towns, cities and so on. Instead, the only thing in common it has with the short story or movie is mist. It seems to be nothing more than another SJW focused brainwashing program. Same old story seen in almost every Hollywood produced movie or TV show nowadays. IE: Christians are bad or religious zealots, gays are misunderstood, cops are the bad guys, drug addicts are victims of judgmental bias, a mother who was a slut is really a good person and so on. Probably with much more SJW twists in episodes to come. Let's also not forget the age old plot, the real monsters are us and or reflections of ourselves. It could all change in future episodes. But so far it is just a misty soap opera, pun intended, with very mundane special effects thrown in. I am already to the point where I am just watching in hopes they will turn this show around before they ruin "The Mist" name. At time of writing I have seen up to episode 7. Pretty sure it isn't going to get back to its roots. For those true fans of the short story and the movie. If you haven't watched any of the episodes yet. Don't start. It will only leave you wishing the mist had been thick enough to block out what you just watched.

Stopped watching around the 4th ep. The jew cuck was okay but couldn't handle the bitchy skeletor faced wife.