The racial, cultural and civic devastation of interstate migration

Entire cultures and civic traditions are being wiped out all across America. These are things that took centuries to form and are disappearing in the blink of an eye. A force of deracinated homogeneity is consuming all of America. Virginia is one of the worst impacted states in the country and if you look at this graph you can see why the state went to Clinton. Virginia is a state about as white as Alabama yet it went to Clinton and Alabama overwhelmingly went to Trump.

I'm 30 years old and I've seen it happen in just my lifetime. My hometown is gone because it rapidly expanded from the mid 90s to the mid 00s. Today I don't even know it anymore or the people that reside there.

If you want to see the situation in other states go to this link.
nytimes.com/interactive/2014/08/13/upshot/where-people-in-each-state-were-born.html

13% born out of the US, that's nuts.

on the upside this just means if we lose the only alternative is african or south american style leftism, which consists of mass murder and corruption while trendy cucks nod their heads along to their lack of utopia

Like this election cycle didn't show us that America is just as corrupt or more than South American or Apeland, just not as open about it. They have the whole mass murder going that American can't top, unless its the will of Israel that we spread freedom to some nation for humanitarian reasons.

late to the party OP

there's a reason Europe has Greek/French/German/English nationalism etc. and in America it's just broad white nationalism - it has to be entirely racial because not just the broader American identity but regional identities like Dixie, the Rust Belt, the Northeast etc. have more or less been wiped out of existence over 60+ years

its hard to communicate how thoroughly these things don't exist anymore to older generations like the boomers, they literally have no conception or understanding of just how thoroughly the postmodernists and cultural marxists succeeded

this is why conservatism is dying - it failed to conserve anything

our movement must be futurist and look to establishing a new white american identity, the old one dies with the boomers

I also think this is why the future fash aesthetic has become so well liked on the far right

Native Virginians are a minority (though the largest minority) in their own state. Sad. I'd expect it in a state like Alaska or North Dakota (oil boom), but not a well-established state like Virginia.

Glad to live in Missouri where most people are both white and native.

nice post but use paragraphs you gigantic faggot

no bully ty

You think you've got problems.

What you're describing is death. A homogeneous America isn't an America I care about. That means the eradication of my identity and heritage. I want a break up of the US.

reddit spacing is the worst forced meme on Holla Forums

kys

there is no "death"

we're living in the post mortem

Just how much of "The South" that's beneath the age of 35 do you think consider themselves "Southern"? How many do you think are black? How many do you think are hispanic? Italian? Greek? How many are, or are the children of snowbirds and carpetbaggers? How many are rootless postmodern (sub)urbanites?

America is no longer divided by ethnic or regional lines - the division is ideological and exists along urban/rural divides. There are no clear geographic lines separating the many nations that are now competing for power in America. We are not headed for balkanization, we are headed for brazilification.

All of these compounded mean that regional identity movements in America are a dead end.

Fuck!

And how many are the New American you imagine? None. Those people don't exist. You want to build a whole new fire from scratch with wet timber and my people still have embers that can be rekindled. The homogeneous American is an urban creation and a defilement and a cancer that is consuming us. You want to create a nation out of the children of Babylon. That's death.

The problem with your chart is that it shows the proportion of carpetbaggers was relatively the same in 2000 as in 2010, yet while Bush easily dominated VA in 2000 Obama took the state by storm in 2008

The issue here is clearly visible in third party assholes who are former Republicans who want to be edgy. The Libertarians are a cancer in the state of Virginia, former Republicans who enable Democrats to dominate state politics.

Trump will win Virginia by a healthy margin in 2020 once the cucks are forced back into the party after 12 years of cucking things up.

Also shit like this ignores the "southernization" of America where politicians put on their best Southern accent to pander to Southerners. Trump is probably the only president since 1992 to not try and appeal to Southerners by inflecting his speech with ya'lls (in Obongo's case it doubled as an appeal to other niggers as well as the few white idiots in the South who would still vote Democrat)

And I want you to go to Brazil

Why would you do that?
Do you like traps, user?

This shit is forced. Just some reseblance of futurism art with neon colours and no actual substance.
Make something new. Not just fag-right.
Sci-fi+old school propaganda posters would be cool. None of this fabulous colour crap.

It's white nationalism and not American nationalism because since the 1970s the Jews have worked to make "American" identity all inclusive whereas prior to Marxist infiltration American was a synonym for white and blacks were just a minority.

There isn't a good name to replace American, but it should tell you something that liberals basically identify American nationalism with white nationalism- no one really thinks niggers and gooks are actual Americans.

It's the same as the percentage for the whole country.

and they fucking suck. I'd guess roughly half the transplants from commie states to my town are because of the HUD voucher program …it's an awfully dark trend if you get my meaning.

I knew it would be like this. Everyone likes to make fun of Florida for being retarded goobers but in actuality only a third of people here are native Floridians.

Fuck retirees.

So basically white people moved out and "new yorkers" who happen to be born in places like bangladesh and haiti moved in

That's why it sucks so much. The place has no soul. It's basically a revolving door. Florida isn't a state it's just an sunny extended stay motel

Yeah… b-but we at least we have DisneyWorld amirite…

Unless you have a region that more-or-less avoids that divide; one that's either intensely rural, intensely urban or has a substantial urban/rural overlap in ideology.

Colorado used to be more-or-less like that until our most recent population boom and now it's DENVER FUCKING SHITS vs. the rest of the state.

Florida has a soul, you just won't find it in the Orlando area

Geographically most of Florida is still Florida, it's mostly central the cities and their suburbs of central Florida that are snowbird city

Miami + The Keys aren't really a part of the US anymore, they're honestly they're own state in terms of demographics and culture, which is an unfortunate loss

There's nothing forced about it. Put some effort into your writing.