@JaredWyand is Kamikazi'ing his account right now and it's glorious

twitter.com/JaredWyand/status/800561168016359424

37/? So basically we send $3.5 Billion a year to a country for defense who never fights with us and has 80 nukes and a border wall

Other urls found in this thread:

projectpurge.com/
twitter.com/JaredWyand/status/800568527375728640
projectpurge.com/author/jaredwyand/
whois.net/
twitter.com/imraansiddiqi/status/764970474224820228
youtube.com/watch?v=o_LwfcjtFUU
archive.fo/yzInM
archive.fo/sKXbB
archive.fo/72cLm
archive.fo/HNqdi
archive.fo/4Iyxj
archive.fo/kmtHI
archive.fo/Xg56Y
archive.fo/miYnC
archive.fo/owMcD
archive.fo/LaBnx
archive.fo/qrQXi
archive.fo/yM82Q
archive.fo/mIpMv
archive.fo/PRo9J
archive.fo/aIYVs
archive.is/dv7Se
archive.fo/oGFVv
sli.mg/a/Ohboli
youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc
archive.is/cAwJV
youtube.com/watch?v=7XmDYJBZZdc
youtube.com/watch?v=WrKteSrZJbY
pastebin.com/9cxmXPCB
archive.is/ajLWC
gab.ai/JaredWyand
slavica.indiana.edu/bookListings/linguistics/The_Ashkenazic_Jews
i.sli.mg/GJrvtc.png
archive.fo/b8SU6
archive.fo/oHl30
archive.fo/Jp6uf
youtube.com/watch?v=4mScWWtRfGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZmffEQmKr8
youtube.com/watch?v=onNzrNEFs1E
twitter.com/na4kai3/status/800562482280439808
youtube.com/watch?v=_rtqJ3W3g1c
facebook.com/realJaredWyand/
archive.is/ypaW7
archive.fo/H8h2q
archive.fo/XAcs0
independent.co.uk/voices/a-loveless-marriage-1158773.html
archive.is/R87cC
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/99539512
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/99542442
independent.co.uk/news/uk/kincora-boys-home-historic-abuse-inquiry-to-examine-abuse-claims-a7057116.html
twitter.com/Night_0f_Fire/status/800614495353585664
twitter.com/Night_0f_Fire/status/800615464149852161
twitter.com/JaredWyand/status/800524030491115521
twitter.com/JaredWyand/status/800527925871132672
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.577/nanna-i-was-beaten-with-chains-on-christmas-eve.html
archive.is/AhpW1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

holy shit I don't know who the fuck this guy is but he has 127k followers
this is actually of interest to us
archive every tweet in this sequence!

he was in the top 5 accounts to follow this election if you were pro-trump, it's a big account!

He said earlier he was mad they keep locking his account over the past few days, announced they are likely to just suspend it, so yea now he's getting drunk and unleashing… gonna make screen caps hold on

odds on him lasting another hour?

Monitoring Status:
ENGAGED

holy shit

KEk
And about that border wall. You need to build bridges @netanyahu and embrace diversity you fcn racist

Keep an eye on it. The account went from basic cuckservative talking points during the last year to full 14/88 in a day. Could just be he knows his time on twitter is up and has to do what he can, or it could be something else.

No idea who this is, but I have seen other retweeting him.
Regardless, always good to see some schlomo's kvetching.

That's exactly what it is, pay attention
wasted trips on a moron

By the breath of Kek.

Pic related in multiple ways.

He mentioned @jack is implicated in the international child sex trafficking ring
Can someone sum that up for me? I haven't followed the ping pong threads since #6

he was just taking a shot, starting to make screencaps, more to follow

It's exactly something else, or the first thing, stupid cunt?

what's with red links on Twitter?

you sound mad.

The profile theme color determines the link color

projectpurge.com/

POWER LEVEL

thanks
I'm getting Alzheimer's or I've never seen that before.

archive.fo/aIYVs
archive.fo/RR7Rx

He just tweeted this: twitter.com/JaredWyand/status/800568527375728640

IT'S FUCKING OVER

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

> projectpurge.com/author/jaredwyand/

Interesting…

> whois.net/
> twitter.com/imraansiddiqi/status/764970474224820228

OH WOW
SHUT IT DOWN

OY VEY

QUICK SOMEONE TWEET THIS AT HIM

> youtube.com/watch?v=o_LwfcjtFUU

DO IT NOW

So this is what happens when a pollack goes deep undercover and gets 100 thousand twitter followers

Too bad he tweeted out the shitty old version.

Christ dude my fuckin sides holy shit

2&1: archive.fo/yzInM
4&3: archive.fo/sKXbB
6&5: archive.fo/72cLm
8&7: archive.fo/HNqdi
10&9: archive.fo/4Iyxj
11: archive.fo/kmtHI
12: archive.fo/Xg56Y
13: archive.fo/miYnC
15&14: archive.fo/owMcD
16: archive.fo/LaBnx
17: archive.fo/qrQXi
18: archive.fo/yM82Q
19: archive.fo/mIpMv
20: archive.fo/PRo9J
34-20: archive.fo/aIYVs

Checked for
TWEET THE NEW ONE

>youtube.com/watch?v=o_LwfcjtFUU
Done.

Honestly old one has more of a shock factor to it, simply based on colors.

We're dealing with normies here, I'm glad the 2013 one.

oh my god, you know what just occurred to me?
I just figured out why GAYS filled the rest of the spots
ping pong pedo

I wonder if normies will actually be red pilled from this. Can't wait to see the outcome out of this.

squinty_fry.jpg

Someone upload the Hollywood chart but with the gays added in. Don't have that one yet.

127k followers receiving a very large redpill.

Fantastic.

Aesthetically it's much better, but it lists a couple goys as jews IIRC.

He really should have done this at a more opportune time.
The morning hours, when the east coast is all going to work, or coming back from work. Primetime.
Now it'll be shoahed before anyone sees it.

oh pffft

GET COMFY BOYS IT AIN'T OVER YET

It'll take time, he'll get shoah'd before getting full reach.

Should've used a popular hashtag or something to get through.

caught up as of 11:30 central

he's doing it because he snapped and is drunk, it's not opportune but eh man, it's a big account going for it, gotta love that shit

Has anyone here tried it?

Yeah, I just made my account.

archive.is/dv7Se

Something's fishy.
Like a dead whore rotting under a wharf fishy.
Pro poker player? Games, stats or pics of you with cards? No?
Is dude from Texas?

I've been on there for a while, it's still beta but so far nobody get shoad for speech, just no comet pizza catalgue model pics and you're good to go

That's fine, let the normies check every person on that list, and they'll be forced to come to the inevitable conclusion.

It's the Trump method, slightly exaggerate or misstate a fact about something nobody knows. Let the media jump take the bait and jump at your throat.

Somebody tweet him something about the Holohoax, maybe Eric Hunt's "Questioning the Holocaust".

43-26: archive.fo/oGFVv

This. The movie "Denial" is the perfect segway into revisionism.

It's already happening.

you fool!

THE FIRE RISES

Album of em all (I think he's done now)

sli.mg/a/Ohboli

This is a fantastic opportunity. Give them sources.

Fire up your Twitter accounts in order to respond to normal people and giving them actual sources for this so they can be redpilled. (Try and use credible sources, i.e., no blog spots if possible).

Thank you, my leader.

oh shit he's back!

Did anyone else notice one of his followers is DJT JR?

I don't think it needs to be said, but don't use fucking infowars either. Filter merchant is hilarious but normies will avoid that shit like the plague.

no he's been planning this for awhile. he's been

dropping hints about being woke for weeks if not months now.

he's doing this now because he believes he will get banned from twitter soon & therefore is going out with a bang.

This lad is definitely one of us.

God bless this dude.

see:

I FUCKING HATE PEOPLE WHO THINK LIKE THIS

David Duke linked the jews giving up white privilege to fight racism shit in one of that guys tweets

He linked my video at 27/?

Pro tip
Replace "Tube" in Youtube.com with "pak", so Youpak.com. a proxy

Just got on board, has he tweeted this one yet?

PURGE

Somebody send him Yuri Bezmenov stuff. He should tweet that stuff too.

You're not the only one.

Not yet it seems.

Also, include infographs in your posts if you want, however, they ask for sources because they want to verify the infographs. Make sure you have links, or names of books. Even if the name of the book/source is in the infograph, type it out, that way it seems more legitimant and makes it easier on the normal user. Also, although be redpilled, do not be oh Hitler this Hitler that. Focus on America and Europe with respect to Jews. Do not tackle WWII. That's a last bastion.

the best argument for this is that the greatest thing we can do for Israel is to remove all it's current occupants.

FUUUUCK, THATS IT

ROCKWELL

FLOOD HIM WITH ROCKWELL

Once they've gotten their heads around jews and America, they'll figure out jews and WWII themselves naturally.

Even got uncle duke to chime in

Have a bump, redpilling is priority number 1 in the coming 4th Reich.

No, this what happens when a normie BECOMES a Holla Forumslack.

Shit… it's moments like these where I wish I had a cultivated a Twitter presence instead of standing on the sidelines.

Absolutely the truth.
We need people armed with the truth.
This is us ARMING our countrymen, in the age of information.

When he'd done this shit needs to be complied.
This may be one of the ultimate redpills.

I love CURRENT_YEAR so much. The normies are waking up, we have a shitlord president, shitlibs are melting down, and the kikes are in full damage control mode.

2017 is going to be even better. We are winning, boys. The tide has turned and we will be victorious because the truth is on our side.

Bumping. He just clusterbombed the globalists, the muslims, the kikes, and the Marxist left

Here are some fairly normalfag-friendly redpills to tweet at him.

Oh fuck, wasn't this guy a huge democrat like three years ago?
If I remember corrected he supported Obama.
THE NORMALFAGS ARE WAKING UP

GAS IN TWO MONTHS

IT'S NOT OVER UNTIL THE NIGGER-LOVING FAGGOT LAYS DOWN THE BAN HAMMER

MEME THE NORMIES ALL NIGHT

FOR KEK AND GLORY

Jared "Making his last stand" Wyand

sli.mg/a/Ohboli I got it all

moxie is bretty gud, but hard to find.

Yes, he was a lefty ~4 years ago. Now he's full Reichmode, obviously. Amazing what happens to intelligent people when they are exposed to the lies of the Jew.

To any kikes reading this right now: You should be very afraid of what is happening. You are about to get exposed and expelled again, you dirty fucking rats.

Jesus Christ
WITNESSED
2016 is the greatest year in human history.

Roseanne is at it again

Not to mention that Jonestein is bluepilled on kikes.

He seems to have finished.
We need to assemble his entire dump in order into an image for the blues.

confirmed normalfag turned Holla Forumsack

I was just about to start that, I'm on it, using the caps in this thread

here's a partial archive
archive.is/cAwJV

If 2016 is this intense, then what the fuck will the Year of the Fire Cock bring?

all here in order
sli.mg/a/Ohboli

His normalfag followers will find this stuff pretty shocking. All of us with twatter accounts need to be in there dishing out the redpill booster doses until his account gets shoah'd.

Who said there's anything wrong with being a Nazi… besides Jews?

em drive is being tested in space in 2017.

At least she didn't argue.
Jews are the core reason why we can never get anything done because of "muh specialness"

A tree and a short rope will proof who is right. I'm all for the scientific method here.

He's gone nuclear

youtube.com/watch?v=7XmDYJBZZdc

HOLY FUCK HE JUST NAMEDROPPED US

IT'S HAPPENING

Show them how we were pretty NatSoc before entering WWII. Make sure to juxtapose it with the beautiful life of people at the time in the U.S.
If you want, you can go into how even Disney himself was. If needed, go into how he was screwed out of his own original works.

Confirmed normalfag turned normalfag federal CI.
Dude never existed before 2016, but he's now starting a nationalist online empire?
He was a pro poker player? Where? When and against who?

Beware

OLAWD HE MENTIONED Holla Forums

OMFG OUR GUY

>Alright Holla Forums I'll give them the Yuri too

WEW LADS

good work m8

Kek

Sort of like this

Hi Jared. Welcome to Holla Forums

CUCKCHAN AIN'T GOT SHIT ON US

What have I done. Also welcome Jared.

Hey Jared. What's up?

REEEEEEEEEE

It's at times like this I wish there was perfect management here. A person name drops this place and someone comes here. If the front page is perfect and seems like intelligent discussion, they might stay.

WITNESSED
I
T
N
E
S
S
E
D

Remember to complain about the paid shill mods as much as possible.
>>>/sudo/8334

Hey, I won't try and claim that the NE is perfect, far from it, but if there's one thing I've learned from living here for my whole life, it's that this part of the country consistently produces some of the most powerfully anti-Semitic people on the planet. When you are engulfed in a sea of poz and kikery and posses a sharp intellect, you cannot help but become a mortal enemy of the Jew.

Being redpilled in a place like Massachusetts is like living behind enemy lines. You become more hardened and aware than those living amongst allies.

THANK YOU JARED

On a visceral level I heard that.
Those paren too just make it all the better

Glorious Jared you have to tell people the truth about Syria before you get banned.

The men they're shipping into Europe aren't even Syrian, but Pakistanis, Africans and Turkish fighting age men that will eventually reck havoc in Europe once their sleeper cells are in place.

Syria is actually fighting this plot, should Damascus or Syria fall, Europe is finished.

You must listen to this youtube.com/watch?v=WrKteSrZJbY

You normalfag son of a bitch, its glorious, but now we'll be flooded with normalfags.

Have some Jewish academic privilege to be checked.

Let the people know that Trump knows exactly what's going on in the world.
Does anybody have the video of him almost blaming Israel for our problems?

Great work Jared.
Looking forward to what you will publish in the future.

someone needs to redpill this good goy

This is what happens when honest people found they have been lied to for too long by a powerful group that is somehow above ALL criticism. It happened to Lincoln Rockwell too and I bet many of you anons here (including me, I was a liberal faggot up until I looked into who really was the ((( TOP 1% ))) and the ((( FEDERAL RESERVE ))), among other things that have damaged the west

There's no fixing evangelicals when it comes to kikes.

Tweet him Marching to Zion

He has already lost his good goy status.

Probably nothing tbh, because he's getting shoahed as soon as @jack wakes up

we control the narrative now, kikes!

>Are you talking about the Saudis?
>OTHER COUNTRIES….

Nathaniel Carr has to be doing some elite satire.
I hope it works.

You mean this user?

I think he already linked that one.

WITNESS ME

It takes years to deprogram christcucks.

Start an infograph thread. I'll post.

MA born and raised. It seems like more than half of all the people I have ever known have been Jews, Chinese (Soy-Jews), or Indian (Poop-Jews)

I hope he can come out the other side of this experience in one piece. Realizing you have been lied to by the people you were raised to trust can make you beyond angry.

Someone needs to tell him the Jews aren't the descendants of Israel, just opportunists who stole the land because the converted to Judaism.

pastebin.com/9cxmXPCB
archive.is/ajLWC

Please tweet some Kevin Macdonald videos!

127,000 followers ain't nothing to scoff at for sure.

I'm not sold on this. I can never quite tell if it is legit, or just wishful thinking from Christians who feel conflicted.

Lovely.

His head almost exploded.

Holy fuck he was about to say "Israel" before his stopped himself

S-surely Iran or something.

That's so gooood.

Wow, never noticed that.

Woah shit I didn't even notice he did that

Dear god, my heart almost collapses on itself at the thought of seeing hordes tearing into the streets, burning all synagogues in sight, and hog-tying all jews.

He's got a website:
projectpurge.com/

And an account on gab:
gab.ai/JaredWyand

Same here. The pozzed are all around us. However, there are still many honest and good whites here that reject shitlibism and shitskins, and they are some of the staunchest and sharpest volk in the land. You just need to know where to find them.

Brings a tear to my eye.

I just love how even naming the UAE is not enough.

I've never heard that until I just rewatched it after reading this post.
He was on the fucking verge of reveling his powerlevel

i keep trying to explain this to people here. most israel-supporting christians don't actually like jews or give a shit about jews at all…to them, it's all about supporting the homeland of jesus. very hard to de-program that mindset.

He says he has a lot of contacts there. He's willing to say Saudi Arabia is doing it, but stresses that other countries are as well. While he's willing to name Saudi Arabia, but not the other.

Who else could it be than Israel?

He must be lurking here.

Haha.

It's like you'd finally, finally be able to just REST for once in your life. Actual peace.

What do they say when you tell them Jesus said they're the sons of Satan, and then that quote about them not being the real jews anyawy?

Normies Awakening

I mean, Trump has no business in Iran. Iran is way further down the shitlist in American politics than Saudi Arabia. If he were talking about Iran, he would have named them.

Really, if you move to the upper echelons, all know the truth, i.e. are redpilled, however, they benefit from not speaking, hence they do not. Only once they are screwed themselves do they reveal everything.

It's hilarious how fucking incapable kikes are of arguing in the face of facts. "Racist", "obsessed", "paranoid", shaming ("I followed you until you did this" etc.), "Nazi", "antisemite", "bigot", or just weak as piss non-arguments at best, like, "Why single out Jews? Maybe they just work very hard", trying vainly to muddy the waters and play on our sense of fairness

It's incredible how much power they have for how weak they are when even gently pressed

Peace for a good few hours at least. No rest for the white man.

Oy vey this can't be happening!

Anyone have the map showing all of the US bases surrounding iran asking who the agressor is? Seems like a nice bomb to drop.

Right, here and throughout New England we still have a strong identity when you have dug to the bottom of the pile of poz loads and dildos. I want Yankee nationalism to become as strong of a zeitgeist as southern nationalism someday

Shows you how embedded are these guys in the establishment. Trump doesn't hesitates to name the ways China, Russia, Saudi Arabis, Japan etc. damage America but he did when it comes to Israel.

I've had some success by naming famous immoral jews that they HATE like Sarah Silverman and Bill Maher and how they are undermining the Christian values of America.

much love to you jared. was following you on twitter and they banned me recently. hopefully that fucking gab site picks up and gets out of fucking beta already. i wanna see twitter burn.

Hi mutilated body was found in a swamp near Washington DC later this week.

Authorities spoke of an apparent suicide.

Ashkenazic Jews were once a Slavo-Turkic People. This is pretty well documented.

See here:
slavica.indiana.edu/bookListings/linguistics/The_Ashkenazic_Jews

None of the Jews in Israel today have any historical right to the land as the Chinese have to Japan. Also who said historical rights to land are important? Special privileges once again. It's just because (((they))) control the media is why they are allowed whatever they want.

If Hitler had killed off so many European Jews there really wouldn't be as many in Israel too, but they are there.

Jews race-mix so much you can't call them anything but Jews though, since that is the only concept important to them.

At which point it is usually too late, as they will have lost all the power by this point. Still, redpilling a bunch of normalfags is a good thing.

IMO they'll argue that even if they're wrong, they don't want to upset the Lord's bidding in the case they're right… so unwillingly supporting Israel is like Pascal's wager. They must be broken. Do you think we can trick Jews into attacking Protestants more? That'll piss them off.

Fucking Hell.
In the absence of agent provocateurs, Holla Forums creates them.
When a real agent provocateur is right in front of them, they play right into his hands.

The dude didn't exist before this fucking year. Look it up.

Goodnight.

No, I mean an actual feeling of massive cathartic release that the world might just turn out all right if the JQ is solved.

Because he knew what this would have meant to his at this point.

Extermination.

Literally.

You mean something like this?

If he's provoking normies into getting massively redpilled, he's doing a pretty bad job.

Damn, I feel kinda bad about these normies having their bluepill innocence stripped. But it must be done.

Yeah, I meant that, pic related.

These work. Thx user.

master image is 5 MB, what's the limit? Says that's too big. I thought it was 12MB?

i.sli.mg/GJrvtc.png
here ya go
the whole thing

Thing is, Jews work from the shadows and scream victim whenever they feel threatened. They're an awful race to begin with and that's why they're too busy race mixing with anything that is superior to them, be it chinks (See Mark Zuckerberg) or with whites, but never with a nigger :^).

They're like cockroaches, once you grab the zyklon b canister, turn on the lights and start spraying that shit it's game over.

The limit is 10000x10000 pixels.

HEY JARED, GABAI IS A JEWISH HONEYPOT SITE, DON'T MIGRATE TO THAT SHIT

Oh yeah. I'm still concerned they're going to kill him. Certainly if Trump makes a slip like that. There are enough true believers out there that they could probably get the Secret Service to do it. Hell, his own daughter might even do it.

archive.fo/b8SU6

archive.fo/oHl30

archive.fo/Jp6uf

youtube.com/watch?v=4mScWWtRfGQ

youtube.com/watch?v=5ZmffEQmKr8

youtube.com/watch?v=onNzrNEFs1E

max file size is 12MB, max dimentions are 10000x10000 pixels

Okay not a twitterfag but does anyone else feel this is incredibly contrived? Like I have never heard of this fag but there are all these first responses talking about him.

I mean I get that someone is probably going to attack me for not being a social media slave or incorrect spacing or typography or some other bullshit. But ignoring all that address my point that this is seemingly coming out of nowhere and is suddenly
I mean fuck even one of the first replies mentions that the account was generic cuckservative shit before this "breakdown".

So instead of attacking me, why doesn't someone address these points?

How so?
If a few blue-pillers are broken tonight by these words, this will be a victory.

I don't know what more you can do than what it says in the Talmud about Jesus or Mother Mary, or that it's common practice by the Orthodox jews to shit and/or piss on the Churches in Israel.

congrats, youre a faggot. there are "top conservatives" on twitter that dont appear anywhere else online or in the media. youre welcome.

It doesn't matter who he is. What matters is his plan.

You, i don't like you.

This usually works, if you are trying to redpill an evangelical any material from the talmud or Isreali television about how much they hate Jesus is most effective. Requesting the isreali kids television show where they denigrate jesus and mock execute him… Can't find it on youtube and didn't save it.

ok here we go, 14k pixels broken into 2

Do we have any confirmation on Andrew Torba?

In either case, we'll have to be migrating every few years anyway until the political situation doesn't change (if it ever does).

Maybe you're just a pussy.

Nah. They'd just turn the other cheek. If dealing with Christians, for me, it'd have to be a one on one talk. I'd note that by doing what they do with respect to Isr. they are committing many sins. I.e., they are hypocritical. In particular, to those in Europe, I would state how they are guilty of one of the most horrible sins of defiling a child, a sin so horrible "it would be best to have a stone wrung around your neck and cast into the sea". A double appeal to their paternal/maternal instinct and their conviction to Christ's teachings.
I would then note that there is actually a middle ground. Imagine I exist, and you exist. You live on the west coast and I on the east coast. We are not allies, nor enemies, we merely, exist. I.e., we don't have to support Isr. The Bible just says to not make them your enemy (I forget the specifics). After that has set in enough such that they are sufficiently redpilled, one could take the approach of saying hey, in Revelations Christ tells John about the various rebukes he has for the churchs as well as how in the Old Testament how many times they defied God. Furthermore, one could claim they have merely become a den of vipers, i.e. the true sons of Isr. are gone. If one could get this sufficiently engrained into said persons mind, then, one could place the final nail in the coffin by scientifically showing how far off the Ashk. are from classic Isr.s (if possible).

individual images and that comp image as one are all here too
sli.mg/a/Ohboli

proof?

I believe it will. We are too headstrong of a people for it not to. It's going to take time, but Trump leading us will help a lot. We are currently outnumbered in our own lands by enemies who actively undermine our very existence. A long battle lies ahead for us, but so does victory beyond it.

Thanks, but you didn't address my point. I have never heard of this guy before, but suddenly I am supposed to care about some twitterfag. Do you have an argument other than an appeal to authority?

Okay, but that doesn't address my concern.

Really? It doesn't seem all that useful right now, just a bunch of reddit-type Trump supporters and Roseanne Barr who is like her own personal SPLC and ADL wrapped in one.

t. average christcuck

Noone said you have to care.

I bet the twitter kikes will shut him down very, very soon.

The fact that you didn't understand what I said is proof that you are not from here.

Also, you're a faggot.

Schlomo, fuck off, I'm sure Shitter will shoah his account for you soon stop stressing.

Problem is the game has never really been over yet, even though they've been found out so many times.

They really are a pathetic race at their core. They offer nothing of value to this world and are not that particularly smart or complex, and it just amazes me sometimes how badly we've been hoodwinked by people so weak.

Try this stuff on those types:

You're missing the point. Appeal to authority is the only argument. This guy has authority, and he's naming the Jew. As a result, normies will wake up.

Hey Jared, if you're still here you should go on an anti-liberal rant as well, to soften the normies a bit.

Posting some PJW could be a good start:

youtube.com/watch?v=_rtqJ3W3g1c

THIS!
People don't just start existing, with some phony story about being pro poker players for the last 9 years.

Trump Jr. should un-follow the guy now.

if you dont care why do you keep whining and posting in this thread like a faggot?

who cares if something is a honeypot? all that matters is that it gains you tons of viewership and that they keep their promise not to ban politically incorrect speech.

Well this is a thread pretending I am supposed to think this is important and not another subversive distraction. So justify why some random twitterfag I have never heard of is important.

Is he naming the jew? Is he explaining how the destruction of western society is the direct result of semitism?

not even Christian but duel-covenant shit is literal heresy I don't understand why this is a thing with evangelicals

Get out of here, concern shill.

Wisdom.

Lovely how you kikes are hyperventilating.

TOP KEK
Man we picked winners all around.
Although Donald Trump II hasn't changed his profile picture in a long time so I don't think that's really him.

Yes, you dumb fuck. I feel sorry for the Boss Yid that wasted shekels on this.

Best not to treat the symptoms. The greatest project of our era is the cleansing of the European soul from the Semitic parasite which has plagued our peoples for over a thousand years.

The horse has bolted, kike.

You don't care about redpilling normalfags on social media as evidenced by your lack of knowledge so you have no reason to care about this. That's fine there's other threads on Holla Forums that I'm not interested in and thus don't post in.

Yes.
Is he explaining how the destruction of western society is the direct result of semitism?
Yes.

Yeah, no kidding. Half this board still isn't with the program in this regard.

Get the fuck outta here, you're fired!.

It's not like any of us are going to meet him for an arms deal tomorrow.

Calm down we are only using his coverage to red-pill some normies and save the white race and western civilization.

But that isn't an arguement. You are trying to appeal to some idea of an inside group without explaining why some random twitter e-celeb's opinion should suddenly become important to me.

Not an argument.

What authority? He has a twitter so suddenly his words are supposed to matter? Am I supposed to shut my brain off because FaggotronX has so and so many followers on social media?

After two posts. Again that isn't an argument. Why should I care about someone who willingly gives his info to the ZOG machine? Why is this person supposed to be important?

Based.

Oh? You dropped your hat.

Enjoy your ban

HOLY SHIT
I've never heard of him before but his twitter feed is a fucking holocaust.

Jared "Twitter Terror" Wyand
Jared "1 dead kike for every like" Wyand
Jared "Zyklon T" Wyand
Jared "Retweet Rahowa" Wyand

If living in the Trumpenreich becomes unbearable for the non ethnically American among us then we will be able to reclaim this land. As it is >60% of my county voted for Clinton. Step 1 defund the sancutary cities like Springfield, Worcester, Lawrence, Lowell…etc

i've been following him for a while. he was one of the first people to use "cuckservative"

Not an argument. Explain to me why I should shut my brain off and obey some twitterbot. Seriously give me a reason.

Explain to me how 150 characters or less of a literally who is red pilling anyone. Is he naming the jew? Is he explaining how the destruction of white culture is the direct and active work of subversive jews bent on world conquest? Explain this to me.

try 150 characters times like 50+

I started that meme on /a/. But it still doesn't explain why I should care about this person's social media posts.

I'm getting the sense that he was a deep-cover Holla Forumsack this whole time.

Holy shit dude, stop posting you fucking idiot.

no one cares to argue or convince you of anything, concern troll kike.

He's right though we should try to make Gab more popular, social media is going to silence us now .. it will be a slow process but their end goal is to completely shut us up

We should try to make Gab more popular.

I had signed up for an account months ago but just now set it up.

Given that we now have another leak in our containment board, I predict the previously-absent mods will suddenly swing into action and take the opportunity to go full SHUT IT DOWN again.

He's a handsome lad. Apparently his avi is actually him. I'm blown away how fast people are getting redpilled. It took me years.

Fuck off, Jared.
You've made enough Soros bux tonight.

the guy has been posting pol topics for many weeks. He posted all kinds of wikileaks, George Soros & pizzagate just not naming the Jew but call them "globalist" so on.

it's Holla Forums concern trolling. they're doing it in multiple threads at the moment.

That may have even been the case, although I believe the polls to be unreliable, but certainly no more. Once someone accepts the racialist paradigm of ethnofascism and begins to read the hidden history of the world, the foreign and subversive nature of that religion becomes glaringly obvious.

You are grasping at straws now, kike.

kvetch harder, sniveling jew

Fuck off kike. Filtered for jewposting.

some of us weren't given a choice in the matter

He was dropping hints about his wokeness and dipping his toes into the water over the last few months.

Holy shit those are some high profile names. We're going to lose our last major antisemite on twitter now that Ricky's gone.

That isn't an argument. Why does this matter? No one can give me a simple answer to this question. Why is a literally who supposed to blow my mind and explain why I should stop questioning someone just because there is a thread about them on Holla Forums?

Okay so you aren't trying to convince me of anything, but why are you trying to stop me from asking a simple question? What is so troubling about asking who this person is and what reason he has for making these posts?

How did he know?

That sounds fucking hilarious

Die now.

So he doesn't name the jews, reposts generic thread shit from Holla Forums. I am supposed to fellate him for this? What influence does he have? Who is this person really?

That isn't an argument.

Shill is seeking to distract people from giving normalfags on twitter sources. Filter and move on.

I used to be the exact opposite. I hated "bigots", thought Hitler was evil, thought Jews were cool, was always worried about being racist, all that other nonsense. It wasn't until I starting using /new/ on halfchan around 2011 where I saw the light.

Reported. Blow your fucking brains out, you illiterate shill.

lol that made me smile. 9/11 was when I started waking up and learning the inconsistencies in the Nazi narratives in school reading dozens of WW2 books. I came to the jews shortly thereafter.

Well, he was a structural engineer who worked right across from the whole complex. His entire office of engineers immediately knew a plane couldn't have been what brought down the towers. That's what he tells me, at least. They figured bombs were planted, and he claims to have seen them (as videos back up).

He was also a conspiracy theorist for a long time prior, so Israel wasn't exactly known to be Goldilocks back then, and this sort of false flag obviously benefited them.

classical jew tactic: boldly lying in face of truth

Indeed. Those shitholes are an economic drain on the state, not to mention the crime they perpetuate and the unwashed hordes of nig and spic gangbangers they churn out to run roughshod over surrounding townships. Making it uncomfortable for those hives of villainy to exist would be a very good step in the right direction.

all these faggot shills

"he doesn't name the jews"

READ THE FUCKING TWEETS YOU FUCKING SCHLOMOS

Dude, who cares about all of that. He has a 100k+ following and is dropping great red pills ripe with the best visceral videos from Gexter's "Face of a dying nation" channel, like Barbara Spectre, shitskins bragging about gang raping a German virgin, and so on.

It's gold. Pretty simple.

To be fair, if I opened a social media account under my real name right now, it would also look like I just started existing. If I google my name right now, several other people show up instead, and I can't find any info on myself. I'm sure it's the same for most anons here, so it's not unreasonable to think that it's also true for him.

THERE.

HE NAMED THE JEWS AGAIN.

FUCKING KIKES

Everyone! Tweet him pictures of Talmud pages to really solidify that Jew hate! Hell, include the screencaps from the Tribe.net digging thread and (((Marc Pincus)))'s dox to really throw the napalm on the fire!

Let's hope his account lasts a while, most of his followers probably won't see his tweets until well into Monday.

But then how would they tell blatant lies about the tweet's content not naming the Jews?

Muhahaha.

This is epic.

Donald Trump Jr confirmed following Jared Wyand

That is a pretty convient way to tell people to shut up and stop asking questions. Do you want to know why old Holla Forums stopped posting here? It is because you became infiltrated with braindead normies that parrot what ever they were told without questioning why.

Still not an argument. I appreciate you though.

Okay explain to me how that is a lie when I asked if he named the jew and the responses in this thread said he didn't. Please give me an actual argument.

Not an argument.

Appeal to authority is not an argument.

GOOGLE THE WORD "GABBAI"

oy vey!!

Again this didn't come out of "nowhere", that's just Concern Shilling.

Reported.

Thanks for sharing. Just shows how retarded we've become that we believe an airplane from that high up can somehow bring down 100+ floor skyscrapers from hitting it near the top.

Pure coincidence goyim

I normally hate twirtterfags but this guy knows what is up

I'm not going to have arguments with you people

all i ever wanted in life is summed up in that picture. yet here i sit, dealing with this constant flow of shit that (((they))) have been infecting our culture with for who knows how long. then (((they))) have the audacity to sit back and wonder why we fight so hard.

dotr is coming you kikes. you would figure after two thousand+ years that maybe, just maybe, this behavior isn't working out, but no, it seems the only answer is to end you all. so we will. and in doing so, we will all claim our own little cottage by the creek, with the handmade wooden bridge over it and the waterwheel turning placidly in the background.

Still not an argument. When you cut a man's tongue out it just makes others think you are afraid of what he has to say.

I saw that on some retarded image macro so it probably came from some pozzed up movie or something, but it sounds pretty cool so I am going to use it here.

The real smoking gun is WTC7, but the whole story is phony. If Trump is really an independent president, he'd reopen the entire thing. He builds buildings, he's not retarded. His close relationship with Giuliani worries me, though, as Giuliani did some suspect things regarding 9/11. So we'll see.

Right. I was thinking this too. I have more or less no trace whatsoever on the Web.

That guy and 467f27 are obvious kikes.

You sound like Tay's brain-damaged twin.

the collapse aside, i've always had a hard time believing that amateur pilots would be able to hit their targets so perfectly.

What do you mean, 'you people'?

OY VEY

I am not asking for an argument. I am asking why I should trust or believe this random social media handle I have never heard from before tonight. So far no one has given me a single reason to do so, but hey have tried hard as fuck to get me to stop asking why.

Reported.

And you still haven't given me an argument.

Love the kike shills.

Their rage just confirms that everything goes according to plan.

trump said on the 9/11/01 that he thought bombs were planted in the buildings.

DATS RITE

Cool, but do you have a reason why I should trust this twitterfag?

You little shit, we've given you plenty of reasons but you outright ignore them and carry on.

Hitler was right about you lot.

Nigger, twitter has been one of the most important fronts of this war. Hell, I was there too redpilling normies until my account got gassed.

Can you check if his # of followers has dropped? The JQ is not a redpill, is a huge suppository.

that's not proof of anything

Reported.

I did more than a Google search.

I don't care, people can suck this guys dick all they want, but I wouldn't go get on his mailing list.

I feel bad for the unfortunate towns just across the northern border who have to constantly deal with our spics from Lawrence and Lowell evading sales tax and shitting up their communities.

Our Twitter presence is about to get shoahed for good, now is probably the time to be going full shitlord if any of us still had deep cover accounts.

Giuliani was played.

Pic related is you in this thread. To a tee.

he has a lot of followers
his followers include high profile political active people
he name the jew
he indirectly equated the the globalists to jews when you follow his thoughts expressed in his twitter timeline
this information was all posted before you started questioning
you're blatantly ignoring these already stated facts
you are behaving exactly like the average jew
history WILL repeat itself
this time done right

There's a shitstorm coming
Unless they're afraid to report on this…
Wait, they'll just report that he said crimethink without actually reporting what he said. Damn.

Thanks m8.

I haven't ignored shit. I have gotten a lot of responses, and to be honest the ones I didn't reply to I probably didn't see because the thread is moving fast as fuck.

But still, I have never heard about this shit before. People are saying he was a generic cuckservative a week ago. I am supposed to trust and believe in him for no reason, despite the fact people are telling me he never names the jew. What is the point of this other than more soft subversion?

I also need to proof read but the points still stand

This is beautiful to watch. There's a lot of work left to do but seeing more and more normies trying to learn more about zionism and Israel is a good sign. They can put more money into twitter all they want but if there's a real push to use alternative websites like GAB.ai, it will be a lot easier to redpill on a global scale (without having to worry about getting censored or banned).

Tay was a free spirit. Until Microsoft murdered her.

No one here is trying to convince you to trust him. It doesn't matter if you do. What matters is that his followers trust him. The majority of the world work on an appeal to authority, it's why you trust a mechanic to fix your car and a scientist to tell you about global warming. I.e., whether or not it's true or false, the world runs on appeals to authority.
In this case, this mans authority serves as grounds for redpill. Who cares if you are convinced about anything about him? Why is that necessary and what conclusion are you attempting to reach?
The simple desired conclusion here is to redpill people. He is a good premise. He is famous, looks good, probably has a lot of followers (particularly, it's likely to be women, i.e. true mental follows), and therefore can invoke an appeal to authority (and looks) onto the masses in order to spread our message and reach the conclusion of redpilling people.
Just I don't care if a communist or an anarchist says 2 + 2 = 4, 2 + 2 = 4 indeed. He serves my purpose, so I let him be.

No.

I never made an account on there.

I know that feel brother. Fight on.

His facebook explodes as well.

Lovin' it.

facebook.com/realJaredWyand/

Giuliani is not as smart as people seem to think. He's actually autistic.

I wish they would occasionally change the time for the date

Notice how the jew didn't reply to you because he knows that you are right.

Who is telling you this? Sure as fuck aint us.

He's also got a connection to a child sex ring cover up

archive.is/ypaW7
www dailykos.com/story/2007/11/1/404584/-

And when it's all over Huffpo, Salon and CNN, Jared will get a special condominium in goy heaven

Absolute madman

he's been asked a few times about being jewish. he says he's not, neither by blood or religion beliefs. you can choose to believe him or think he's full of shit. either way, i don't give a shit.

Though, that could also be indication he's well aware of the military day care satanic ritual abuse and was just made to shut up like the rest of the people involved.

he was and still is on 127k

If this guy isn't a Yid I'd be amazed.

Good video, but

The man has come further and further towards our side, even going so far as to call Jews out and have Jared Taylor on as a guest.

So does king nigger
So does king nigger
That isn't what I was told. If so show me and I will stop asking questions and start reading.
So does Alex Jones and he is nothing more than a gate keeper meant to subvert people before they can learn the truth.
I am responding to the posts I see
I am trying not to get lead astray by kike lies
No shit, the sun will also rise in the east
Well considering the holocaust never happened anything other than what actually happened would be a step in the right direction.

I've been monitoring his followers.
They've increased by about 300.

I really don't get the resistance to joining gabai from people who've had twitter accounts. Twitter undoubtedly gathers your info as well and requires more from you to make an account.

Lets see this guy was what I was basing my argument on.

Is this not naming the Jew?
https:// twitter.com/JaredWyand/status/800568527375728640

It's the woman, and you're probably right.

THE TIME OF THE AUTIST DRAWS NEAR

To be honest, thinking about it now with pizzagate, he could have a lot of dirt on these pedos…

Normally I engage at this point for the sake of the outside observers, but frankly anyone that falls for such weak damage control is probably a lost cause anyway. Gas yourself m8.

I wouldn't spend too much energy on watching them, I've been heavy on twitter for the election and the follower counts are all fuckey, mine are jumping wildly… but in reality I know they are constant, shadow bans, blah blah blah, twitter is a gigantic steaming pile of shit and it's days are numbered

Okay, that is a fucking argument. I can agree with this shit.

Now explain to me why he isn't just another eceleb.

Doing the lord's work, keep us posted when the shitstorm breaks out tomorrow.

And after that, she retweeted him.

Roseanne is our guy

the resistance is coming from leftists who want to keep us from spreading our message. many of them concern troll on here, posing as Holla Forumslacks.

Amen

DEM CHRISTCUCKS

Nein!

YOU are Shlomo for calling me that.
A jew would have no problem using tactics like this if it meant that dumbfuck whitey stays a thrall to their desert handbook.

FUCK.

That is pretty fucking great.

KEK WILLS IT!

Ignore them.

Never answer them.

Filter them.

Report them.

god damn he's really handsome…

LOVE U JARED

He used to signal against nazis. Blind trust would be stupid and even if he's honest, he's not ahead of the curve, so you're not going to get some special insight from him. What's cool is that normies may start getting exposed to uncomfortable stuff and that's pretty great. Keeping an eye on him for when he starts cucking again makes makes sense, but I'm inclined to cut him some slack in the sort term because I've been in a similar position before and once jew influence truly hits you you just feel forced to talk about it.

I'm talking pre emptively to the jew on Holla Forums who calls all who call Christians Christcucks a kike.

But look at the fucking first comment of OPs link.

(((467f27)))

>>>/auschwitz/
>>>/gaschamber/
>>>/ovens/

fucking saved

Holla Forums is so unprepared for what's coming
no experience and tons of naivete

See this is an argument. It is actually pretty fucking cool if he is just some random social signaling normalfag that is going full red pill and sperging out. It is a sign that the common man is sick of pretending to hate himself because he was told to. He has nothing to tell me, but if he is convincing his followers to start questioning the Zio-narrative that is worth while as fuck.

Thank you for answering my fucking question without sperging out and telling me to shut up because I refuse to use the social jew.

ive gotten many new followers since he RT my video on 27/? rant.

What are you getting at?

Just a d&c shill, filter him

The Hotfeed Holocaust
Litter Twitter with Kike Shitter
Thhe Normie Indoctrination Negator

Is there a way to sort "newest first" on gab?

Have another, friendo :^)

The Gab Gasmaster
For yids no place on this interface

This is the reason the shills have gone into spastic overdrive.

That's not an argument, that is butthurt.

I played poker professionally for a decade online not live. I'm a day trader. Stop sperging out over nonsense and enjoy the 1.5mil+ views those red pills are getting

What kind of a fucking world do we live in where those no-doubt perfect nipples have been censored?

Twitter is banning right-wing accounts like crazy.

Meanwhile, the REAL anonymous just uncovered thousands of arab accounts hosting real gay CP, they are still up and twitter is banning ONLY those exposing them. WTF IS GOING ON AHHHHHHHHH??

We're getting close to the sun.

@john is involved apparently

Twitter is run by a gay-kike with a black boyfriend. Why are you surprised at this shit?

This is actually pretty huge, isn't it?

Not only that twitter actually went out and verified the muslim brotherhood's twitter account
polite sage for off topic

Kikes.

They run it.

That's going on.

You know what's going on, user. It's the answer that, at heart, you don't want to believe because it seems insane.

I'm wondering what the Holla Forumss will do when Trump and Co disavow us in the harshest ways.
I expect anons will say he has to, for his image, but he really agrees and loves us all, in secret.

What I meant was, Holla Forums is public enemy #1(even more now), a liability that has outlived its usefulness to Trump, and painfully inexperienced at spotting traps.

link / url?

Yep, hence the insanely heavy shilling going on.

It's Happening.

Could you post the others?
I don't have an account there.

I mean, they are so fucking brazen about it. Sure the kinda related Pizzagate thing seems too tinfoily and to be honest I don't buy it as the evidence is circumstantial at best, but this shit is 100% REAL.

And you are now filtered, you cock-sucking shill faggot. Your time is coming and it's coming soon.

tfw i foresaw this as a very real possibility and the coming of Holla Forumss destruction a year ago but everyone was to hyped on the memes to pay attention
Im still holding a little nugget of hope that Trump is legit

This.
Love the filter function.

More like the 1928. We've got another good election cycle to go before it really kicks off. And God bless will it be a glorious thing to behold

yep
it's going to be difficult
but we're strong

How did gab become 'the alternative to twitter' instead of gnu social?

PRAISE KEK

My point exactly.
You would make a good press secretary for a one term president.
Dumb little green cunt.

gab.ai/JaredWyand not sure how i copy url on this platform not sure if you can, still new. Its not hard to find tho.

a few ecelebs hopped on board, some normalfag types followed them, people that care about redpilling normalfags followed them.

(((Pure Cohencidence))). Standard MO, they needed to be in place to subvert the runoff. Classical control strategy, and they've executed it brilliantly.

He's doing good work tonight, without a doubt.
The argument about whether or not an e-celebrity matters is bullshit derailment. Ignore.
What we SHOULD be asking about is his personal project that he plugged at the end of that glorious rant.
Project Purge? Creating a force of decentralized investigators?
If the kikes want to nab the autists, this might be how they'd do it. Take a small hit to give one of their agents a credibility boost and then leverage that credibility to dox/catch the primary "thought leaders" behind the digging. This project needs to be scrutinized. Investigating Jared and Project Purge is simply the smart and cautious way to approach this.

Be vigilant and skeptical, anons. We've attracted the attention of some very powerful people. Nothing is beneath them.

(((WOLF BLITZER))) already asked Trump to disavow the Dailystormer anons who attacked the jewess who wrote a hit piece about Melania and he didn't throw them under the bus.

Ok here's my 2 cents on the guy.

As pointed out earlier this guy seems a bit fishy. That and his attempt to advertise (((gabbai))) seems like an obvious honeypot attempt.
How much more obvious can you get? Don't forget that they can easily forge followers and basically any number they like on goybook, twitter and youtube. Remember how our rapefugee propaganda video initially got suppressed by them simply slicing off view numbers to prevent it from appearing to people.
Either way here's my take on their plan with this faggot stirring shit.

tl;dr This is their move to deny us access to social media and dwindle our presence there by redirecting right wingers into a containment zone echo chamber that the normies will never visit.

Trump is "legit" in the sense that he is all he says he is.
He hasn't been fully redpilled yet but he's well along the way, by the time Jan. 20 rolls around and they give him the "here's evidence that israel did 9/11 and btw here's footage of JFK getting shot by a Ted Cruz's father from the grassy knoll, any questions?" speech and his only response is to double down on fucking everything then he will be officially on our side
I hope he doesn't cuck out and hope we will hold him 100% accountable if he does though

The only background research you posted there is the google search, so that's all I responded to. I should have checked your previous posts, however:
This should leave at least some footprint.

Found something interesting: archive.fo/H8h2q
It's a virus scan log file from 2009 that appears to be from him if he really does have a poker background.
And the follow-up: archive.fo/XAcs0

Associated poker software/sites that may provide leads are "Absolute Poker", "Ultimate Bet", and "partypoker.com"

it's really just a circlejerk of reddit-types

oh shut the fuck up, kike

The issue with that theory is that they actually have cracked down on people who aren't cuckservatives.

Holla Forums can just tell itself it's the "stay behind" force.

I think he is just kind of a normalfag and fell for the gabbai meme just like a lot of anons did when it first came out, before we figured out that gab.ai = gabbai and wasn't to be trusted.

Also GNU-Social's frontend is trash. It's like Josh coded the frontend and someone who knows that they're doing did the rest.
personally I'd like to see a twitter alternative pop up on NNTP/zeronet that allows for user-accounts somewhat akin to 10minutemail

Nice to see an alt-liter go full 14/88

gab.ai existed long before this shitstorm and he's not the first banned right-winger on twitter who has advertised it. Plenty of TRS goys have accounts there too, many banned non-right-wing normies also moved there. And the frog logo also predates all this.

if it's really them doing such a "sneaky" plan it's like jews selling printing presses to Julius Streicher

"Nobody will follow them if their hatred for jews will become publicly known!"

not seen any Hitler related stuff from him

Sam Hyde got the "HillaryClinton" handle on there

Has this asshole ever read the Bible? Pro tip: when Jesus says that the Jews are of their father, he's not talking about God.

So far I believe Trump is trying to keep up appearances for the normies. I mean he almost named the jew live on TV for fuck's sake. If he went 1488 gas the kikes nobody would vote for him. Now, I know you will go >MUH PR, but Trump isn't like us. We don't care about PR because we already have abysmal PR and our ideas and views have 0 appeal to your average normie because he is thoroughly trained to spot them and reject them. Trump meanwhile has to keep up his PR in line just enough for the more guillible normies to vote for him and/or support him.

he talked about the ZOG u fool

I've said it multiple times, no matter what happens, we keep going in the way of the 14 words.

You know you're replying to a Holla Forums concern troll, right?

You can stop being Columbo and just ask me what you want to know

-Jared

Gonna need a pic with time and date, chief.

Hi Jared.

Also checked.

They're adding gab links soon I just read

If it's really you, please don't mention us publicly again otherwise we're going to have a wave of (((journalists))) and normalfags spamming shit again.

independent.co.uk/voices/a-loveless-marriage-1158773.html

post your ID on twitter

Thos not mean sieg heil

He may be who he says he is, or he could be using an assumed name for safety reasons.

But I wouldn't attach my wagon to him, or follow him if I wanted be re-elected, or plot to take over city hall.

Dude seems fishy. Too much stereotypical Holla Forums speak, like based, and red pilled and shit.

Using the word purge for a project and railing against Jews?

PR nightmare coming for those that retweet and follow him.

IMO

Can you tweet the second pic on this post
? Should help normies realize what we're against.

Also Tim Wise's anti-Trump supporter rant, if you haven't already.

Done

Please user, I can't take the disappointment when this doesn't happen.

holy shit hello Jared!!!!

archive.is/R87cC
nice whats up man

Post pic n°2 of this post if you can.
Also what motivated you to go mental on the oriental on twitter ?

Well I don't blame you for getting fed up and shoving redpills up twitter's ass like it was a suppository.

Even got Rossanne shook.

Why is there apparently no documentation of your professional poker career online?

I played poker online not live. I'm also a day trader and was private until the election started.

How long ya been lurking here? Did pizzagate grab your eye or here prior to that?

what was your ROI?

How long have you been lurking?

Holy shit! I was just checking up with the news on twitter and saw you post that and instantly thought to come here. Not too surprising tbh.

At work right now but
THANK YOU JARED

Did you really just get drunk or plan this

1) do you think gab is legit
2) how much would you pay to be stuck in an elevator for 5 mins with Jack

Trump would be subtler than that, I don't see him going to the public with an appeal like that. It's more along the lines of things start just )))randomly((( going wrong for the yids. He's the sort to get it done behind the scenes more than anything else.

What was the first thing that really made you question Jews?

Hi Jared.

Appreciate the redpill effort
a) How can we support you
b) Will you mention the holohoax

he planned it, look at his gab 12 h ago

I haven't. Most of the time people show me things from your threads. We ran with a lot of your spirit cooking/pizzagate research

wrong (you)

he's

He planned it, read his Gab

Well done m8, good on you for going out with a bang.

You know what would be the biggest redpill?

Tweet this:

"The Jewish supremacist Deep State honeypots & blackmails pedophiles in office and force them to start stupid wars and open the borders"

It's the truth and it's been proven in the UK and Belgium

Oh, by the way Jared, you can respond several people at one in case you didn't know.

Like this

Holy fuck he posted 50 tweets of hate facts about Jews

Hi Jared!
Any juicy details on Project Purge you'd be willing to share with us?

Well done

Thanks m8

Hi Jared.

Appreciate the redpill effort
a) How can we support you
b) Will you mention the holohoax

we see you

I was planning on doing it after the election but there's a way to do it. It's better through someone like me using their real name and without taking it to extremes.

Eh, you'd need to include some heavy citations for that. Honestly it's enough to get normalfags to just start noticing cohencidences, they'll work the rest out themselves if you can just break that one piece of programming about the Jews being a protected class.

Speaking of pizzagate, there's a HUGE child porn on twitter scandal breaking out, sorry for linking to 4cucks but it's the only place where they are talking about it for now: boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/99539512
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/99542442

BTW do NOT click in any of the links in that thread, trust me.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/kincora-boys-home-historic-abuse-inquiry-to-examine-abuse-claims-a7057116.html

Who is this @jack he keeps calling out?

Hi Jared, unbelievably great work, keep it up!
Here's an image you should tweet.

What's wrong with exposing the kikes biggest lie?

Any day-trading tips? :^) And look into what twitter is doing right now with the whole defending arab pedophiles thing. It's fucking spooky.

Owner(creator?) of twitter.

You should check this thread out and learn things you might not want to but that are important in understanding people the jews want you to hate

jack dorsey the owner of twitter who looks and acts like a high-ranking member of NAMBLA

Yeah I'm building a platform on ProjectPurge where we can map out the child ring in a way that can be displayed and understood by general public

Jack dorsey, the owner of twitter, gay lover of deray, he's also owned by the sand nigger that Trump rekt once.

This:

Also I don't know how much you've looked at pizzagate (it's the ping pong thread on Holla Forums) but it's worth looking at the newest threads and going back from there.

Especially after we found reports of the woman murdered in Haiti who was researching this.

It alluded to her friends being told about what was going on and if anyone can get a hold of them they might have been given sensitive intel.

With your follower count you may be able to pass word down to the right people without pulling too much attention.

Good fucking shit, also look into "Franklin Coverup" and "Johnny Gosch" if you haven't already.

I would hold of on talking about the holohoax. The twitter normies aren't ready for that yet. Introduction to zionism and jewish hypocrisies should always be the first step. Once they've swallowed the JQ redpill, then it'll be easier for them to accept the truth about the holohoax.

Anyways, well done Jared. Keep up the great work M80.

good man

He's right you know. You must realize that normies can't learn drastic things on a whim. They need to be educated slowly by subtle methods or the media will spam non-stop about muh nazis and hinder process significantly.

Alright I'm out for now. Keep up the good work.

You may very well be literally doing god's work then Jared. All this digging we've done has to be made palatable for the masses to understand its scope let alone push for it to happen by public outrage.

You do the same.

Really hoping we can bring these subhumans to justice. I'm hoping Trump and Sessions will be upfront and willing to work with us.

thanks for dropping by

Same to you m80, well done for tonight you did great.

You should talk about the new Cheese Pizza found on Twitter and get suspended that way. That way you can say you were suspended for that scandal instead of for naming the Jew.

Also, what a convenient time for the CP scandal. News will talk about that instead of you - or alongside you - discrediting criticism of you.

Samuel Hydelmann just tweeted this

Giving the jews the 'ole switch-a roo

Is it you gamer dude?

Fucking retard.

What if all of us are actually celebrities.

NO, no, the mass murderer

twitter.com/Night_0f_Fire/status/800614495353585664

Reported for "Overt Jewishness"

DOTR SOON SCHLOMO

I still find it a bit unbelievable that the huffington post is the least jew media outlet on there.

You're already a celebrity to me, user.

At any rate, it's pretty great that some random guy off the street can amass such massive political capital in such a short span of time these days.

oh I misread as "you mean the old gamer dude?"

No, this is not sammy boy

he just tweeted this out
twitter.com/Night_0f_Fire/status/800615464149852161

best tweet twitter.com/JaredWyand/status/800524030491115521

thou art blessed by kek
praise him

It's not catered to you, retard.

Donation from England. Great work Jared and know that all good nationalist men the world over support you. They try to paint nationalists as people who hate every other nation on this planet; but nothing could be farther from the truth. I want us all to be free from the perverse tentacles of the jew and the savagery of the muslim.

Good luck with project purge old boy. Oven one for me!

tweets slimgured sli.mg/a/Ohboli

it has happened before.. but yeah newfags incoming so fire up the redpills

this. don't gorespam like a bunch of retarded edgelords. post redpills instead.

This person is a kike, do not reply to them or give them attention.
Proceeds to reddit space

What make you think that chaim?

FILTER
&
IGNORE

twitter.com/JaredWyand/status/800527925871132672

Whoever made this chart needs to learn how to make a fucking pie chart. A pie chart should always add up to 100%. This one only includes two of the three colours, while putting all unclears in the gentile category.

I saw it and immediately thought "ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!"

lewd

He probably knew instinctively

Holy shit. And Don Jr. Follows this guy. This is the best current year ever.

it has been a hell of a ride and it is not slowing down.

Guys, we need to get in on the conversations JaredWyand has started and point people in the right direction. We need to help them break the conditioning!

Sean Hannity follows him
Ann Coulter follows him
General Flynn follows him
Paul Nehlen follows him
Ben Garrison follows him
Mike Cernovich follows him
Roger Stone follows him
Paul Joseph Watson follows him
Kim Dot Com follows him
Katrina Pierson follows him

Hitler got me as a school boy too. I saw the Nazi uniforms, regalia and pageantry on full display and thought… those guys are awesome.

The media is going to turn this into "a thing", aren't they?

I wonder what Cernovich is thinking..

I remember playing WWII back in school and i always picked the nazis because their uniforms were a lot cooler.

"oh shit, they really are going to gas me"

Uhhh. Holy fuck. What the fuck.
Someone make a new thread on this. I would, but I'm a shit OP and my threads always get derailed by people (rightfully) bullying me.

This could be a killing blow for Twitter.

Cernovich keeps posting positively about Richard Spencer, he might be one of us, then again I believe he is Jewish.

Also, imagine you're a Jew on the ADL payroll, you've been tracking all of these uppity goyim for months. You know about the worst of them too, those goys at Holla Forums. The ones who wield meme magic and won the election for Trump.

You're eating Wacky Mac for dinner because that's all you can afford on your 0.1 shekels per reply contract, when suddenly your "bad goy" alarm starts buzzing and alerting you to some twitter posts. You log in, and it's Jared Wyand and he's got 125k followers and he just mentioned Holla Forums Holla Forums.

You try to shut it down, but the hate speech response team at Twitter is in the middle of another pizza party and can't approve of your bans.

"Oy vey, those blasted goyim at Holla Forums, why do they ruin everything!"

There already is a thread but the OP is shot and not many have replied.

beautiful

Same, a lot of Holla Forums "ironic" shitposting helped as well, a lot of my computer geek tier friends in highschool would mix in "hitler did nothing wrong", "oy vey!" and other shit like that in with our verbal-shitposts
having a friend who's grandfather was NSDAP and pure uncucked due to Alzheimer's he was no-joke stuck in 1939 and kept going into rages when he figured out Hitler died didn't help much either

The only trouble is he did it at 3am eastern

i asked cernovich point blank if he was jewish and he said no. take that for what you will.

yes so best get your shit squared away son.

I'd be okay with the EMP if we took the pedos out in exchange.

Fuck Pizza

that made me chuckle, thanks

Also for that reason, I supported the Empire in the classic starwars movies (haven't seen the new ones, obviously).

At school I had a Russian friend who explained to me that "Jews aren't white", and eventually it will be obvious to you.

meant for

fucking crack up user well played.

What is the media going to do about this? They'll kvetch and report "oh no DJT Jr. was following this guy and so he's a neo-Nazi now" and so forth. But what will it actually do? Jack fucking shit. The media lost, they can report on whatever they want and it won't change a god damn thing anymore, because nobody with the power to enact change cares what they have to say. Trump and his administration need to not give a fuck about the media and do their jobs and everything will work great. And they are well aware of that fact.

He's been supporting Cruz of all people for SCOTUS and won't consider otherwise despite his followers trying to inform him why that would be disasterous. Throw him some Cruz red pills and see if he doubles down or not.

First reply:

CHRISTCUCKS ARE GOING TO CHRISTCUCK!

fug, got some serious mixed feelings now

is it worth it to join twitter just to help redpill normies? what security steps to take in making an account, just a throwaway email?

Why is WP's music so good?

Play these two together and then read it

Yes. Yes the media will make a big deal of this.
Jared, you dumb, or cunning, cunt.

Wrong webm

And 7 vpns and a fake phone number. It's getting more difficult tbh, maybe someone can give updated tools to use to get an acct. They're on to us.

He's not even a good Christian then, because if he'd read his bible, he'd know that God has forsaken the Jews for rejecting his son as the messiah.

what triggered this poor autist?

see thats the issue, im comfortable with tech, but pretty ignorant when it comes to security. ill look into opsec before getting started

Nog "had" a gun. Liberal lost his shit

Some guy had a gun, I believe.

beautiful

WE need a good for tweeting infograph that goes into the Schofield bible shit and how kikes run the Christian churches. Spam them with it. I have family like that and it's not possible for some like them to become red pilled but I have seen some twitter accounts of ex Christ-Zionists that have seen the light when those facts have been presented.

I'm calling moly doing a Truth About JaredWyand right now in case this goes south.

stick with sites you know for introducing things or keeping your ear to the normie-grounds

This is the best current year yet, look what is trending on twitter now

Holy shit.

#twittergate was trending too so they must have stopped the censoring.

classic that works.

Liberal sees gun.. liberal flips it's shit and goes full retard tantrum. Normal liberal reaction.

Freud was a fucking degenerate who said every kid wants to fuck their own mother.

Posting in a ebin threaddddd:

Was with you in the beginning on Twitter for the meme wars shilling for Trump. We both got blocked by Bill Mitchel at the same time because we were too extreme.

Never got a chance to tell you it was an honor shitposting with you and Ricky Vaughn.

Can we finally just fucking wreck Rick Wilson IRL now, please?

Hot Pockets and a New Holocaust

Thank you for your sacrifice

the madman

That's not a real Plato quote. It's not in any of his dialogues.

CALL THEM OUT

Gooble Gobble
Gooble Gobble

Wait, WHAT?!?! Is there a thread about this?

they take a lot of pride in selecting the soundtracks for their material.

I don't think so, this happened on the 19th

hi varg

Not really, we see Christianity spread to the European monarchs and exist for hundreds of years before leftist ideology emerged.

how's sweden been doing lately? havent heard much

Here's pic 2 with the people that I found solid evidence of being Jews labeled as such. There are definitely some cryptos in there that I couldn't nail down, but since people will be "fact checking" these images I wanted it to be as resistant to criticism as possible.

Every time.

God fucking damn I spent like 15 minutes looking through redpanels to find that comic and somebody else already posted it.

and it was me. step it up goy

fuckin lol.
dude has a high power level, damn.

i'm impressed

If you want to leave redpills for incoming normies, try not to use provably false things, or unprovable but fake-looking things like the Begin quote (which I don't actually know about)

I know what convinced me back when was arguments from a Kevin MacDonald angle, but disinfo really slowed that process down.

i'm glad you guys have been trying to redpill him.

Oy donate to my patreon!

That was actually a Tweet he made several days earlier.

what the fuck. you guys are supposed to blame reddit.

The first pic is the lamest kind of cuckservative boomer shit.

Fake Lenin quote. Why the fuck would Lenin be using specific 21st century American political talking points like a 'registration of firearms'? Not to mention if he thought secularisation was a damaging process to a country, he wouldn't be doing it to Russia.

That quote attributed to the Israeli prime minister is false too.

This Stalin quote is fake too.

Can't find a source for the Tariq Ramadan quote but can't rule it out either. It SEEMS fake to me though, it sounds like how someone trying to impersonate a Muslim would talk like instead of an actual Muslim, and also conveniently fits into right-wing talking points.

Yasmin Brown comment is probably real. Noel Ignatiev quote is real. Can't find any good sources for the Ishmael Levitts quote or even evidence he actually exists. Time Wise quote is real and I'm not sure about the Wasserman Schultz one.

Count Kalergi-Coudenhove quote isn't real but seems to be a paraphrase of a real quote that says the same thing.

Putin quote is fake.

MSNBC journalist quote is real. Frankfurt School "list of goals" is not. Marcuse is definitely responsible for a lot of the ideology of the New Left but the Frankfurt School, disagreeable as they may be, have not been shown through any evidence to have had as their goals the destruction of Western culture. A lot of their ideas and criticisms Holla Forums would find agreeable.

Darwin quote is fake. It comes from Thomas F. Dixon Jr., author of The Clansman, which got adapted into The Birth of a Nation.

Mussolini quote is fake.

Stop posting fake quotes and fake information. It discredits us. Don't pretend to be redpilled if you are so easily fooled by fake quotes.

see

He didn't know the rules

Wyand is still a newfag. He name-dropped us. We're going to have to educate him later.

Just think, ((())) was limited to an add-on that a limited number of people installed, but then jews brought the "coincidence detection" to millions of people by adopting the parenthesis themselves. Chalk it up to stupidity, hubris or both; it was the best favor the hook-nosed parasites ever did naming themselves for every normalfag to see exactly where all the bigotry toward whites, poisonous politics & social degeneracy were coming from.

TL;DR Stupid ass yids, (((YOU))) DUN FUCKED UP NOW

Julian Assange noticed the "coincidences" too because of that. It was a fantastic success.

Islam quote is real, saw the video, Kalergi quote is real, read his book. Putin? Who cares, it's a joke. Darwin, dunno. Mussolini is missatributed. As for lenin and stalin? Really nigger, who cares.

thath infographic is retarded, I have fixed it for you

It's a female dominated outlet, in practice that ends up not very different then a jew media outlet

holy shit lol this is insane. No wonder leftists and Jews are going rabidly insane recently

EVERYONE PM HIM A LINK TO THIS THREAD

Clearly he already lurks, I want to shitpost with him

Dummo. If you're trying to convince people, don't use obviously fake quotes. There's no reason to lie, and if people catch you in an obvious lie they'll be justified in wondering why you're not confident enough to let the truth stand on its own. If you have to put bad words in the mouths of your enemies, like the left did to Trump, then you're a faggot.

kek has given me so many dubs today

PRAISE KEK

Who is this guy by the way? I've never heard of him before I started seeing random alt-right people retweeting him.

checked
He's been in this thread already. check above.

one of the top Trump-oriented accounts during the electionn

Damn that first image is great. How old is that?

I agree on not using fake quotes, I didn't check all those, but the one about Frankfurt School looks fine to me. I have seen them or people who study them state almost all the same things. It says Frankfurt School is responsible, not that they claim to want the downfall of western nations.

breddy gud, needs a nose on the one 'white' guy

don't check your own faggot

(checked)
(checked)
PRAISE KEK

Not a direct quote from Cicero, it first appears in an essay by Millard F. Caldwell. It probably reflects some elements of Cicero's thinking but is ultimately fictitious.

Hmm, I always thought that the image implied that the Frankfurt School had clearly delineated goals. It's annoying that, given the emphasis on the Frankfurt School, that Holla Forums doesn't investigate and read them more. They're not esoteric and clandestine. Their writings are freely available and popular.

That's how it's done cuck, fuck off back to your lefty board is you are worried your heroes will be made to look bad

it's all real, whoever tries to fuck around Frankfurt School saying that it's not real or bullshit is worried Cultural Marxism will be attributed to Marxism.

Since this is now a dump thread can I pls get the pics of ctr employees? I only have a few of fink. Now is a good time to let everyone know who is defending the pedophiles and rapefugees.

Dear fucking lord, there's some good in this world and it's worth fighting for.

He was already in here.
See: >>8317211

You seem upset. I'm a hard rightist and I'm not particularly concerned about moralfagging, though spreading false information does irk me a bit. It's just so fucking tedious to see people on Holla Forums share these dumb fake quotes. Do you know how easy it is to dismiss and mock that if you have any idea what you're talking about. We live in the information age, you can't get away with disinfo so easily. Holla Forums is proof of this.

I'm sure the evidence stacks in your favour then, my friend :^)

Nigger is that from fucking Rolling Girls?
Never thought I see that show posted ever again, much less so on Holla Forums

Bringing Holla Forums and our rhetoric into the spotlight through a Jared Wyand "false flag" is such a disastrous strategy for TPTB. I mean, what are you even suggesting is the desired outcome of this event if it is a planned disavowal strategy?

These are actually two disparate strategies. In order to disavow Jared, even as a show, they'd have to AT LEAST bring up his points to refute them–especially now that the MSM is rapidly calling people like Bannon an "anti-semite". Can you imagine these things being on air? This would be such a horrendous backfire.

Let me qualify this. If this were a falseflag by TPTB supporting the leftists, it would be a critical error in the effect of their other disasters this year–which would still be our net benefit. If it is an alleged false flag by the contrived Trump/Deep State alliance, it still is a roundabout and contradictory method to pursue, especially since their entire campaign was based on NOT disavowing every fringe element that approved of their message. An alleged Trump pivot while in power would not guarantee him loyalty from anyone hanging still in the center or left. Why would he make this move so early? Why would it be so silly, a large twitter account? Running cross-methods from their alleged "long-term" gab strategy? You're hypothesis is smellier than any proposed inside man user.

Furthermore, you ask why this guy speaks like a traditional Holla Forumslock? Don't act you don't notice this behavior with newer anons or those who are SIGNALLING their ties to us. Both of which fit into this guy's profile. The non-fed explanation holds more weight here IMO.

Yes, been on it since the first 2000 gabbers around 2-3 months back.

It's ok. Lots of right wing normies at the moment, but not that bad.

Here's another aspect. This action by Jared has tipped probably around 10-20 normies to seeing things our way. Information online is shared by remarkably FEW dedicated individuals, and those with social media presences are EXACTLY those who would pursue, obtain, and disperse that information. This opp couldn't have been made to oust us AND disqualify normies from having the acceptable range of views. The outcome of this would be too sloppy to fit with the prior actions of the Trump camp. It doesn't fit.

Spoilering your shit just makes everyone curious and want to read it more than the adjacent posts.

That cheeky isis finger…

Now this is really sad. I looked up the girl "Nanna" who was apparently beaten up by Somalis. I thought I found it was actually legitimate but.

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.577/nanna-i-was-beaten-with-chains-on-christmas-eve.html

It comes from speisa - a fake news website. There's plenty of real shit happening, stop posting this fake shit. I'm almost willing to believe shills are saturating threads like this with false information to discredit real shit.

Shills don't spread informative memes, they seed them for about a week and let them grow on their own. They take advantage of naturally high-trust, truth oriented sites like Holla Forums to spread disinfo that fits our narrative. Very obnoxious, every tread carefully with inforgraphics.

You done nothing but try to shut down the images with your bullshit.

Yeah man, I'm shutting you down. Fuck off. That's why I want you to post real things instead of made up bullshit. You don't have a very good filter for discerning truth from BS, which is not an asset, and now you're getting defensive from being called out on it. Sad!

There is a point regardless of whether or nor he is a shill. We can't allow ourselves to get sloppy when we're winning so easily, so rapidly. Truth is such an effective weapon, and we wield it the best. We have no reason to not edit a line or two from these infographics so long as it means revealing ZOG and our corrupt system.

checked :^)

how you think Hitler memed the greatest force in the last 100 years? how you think Trump won? It's called propaganda. Redpill individuals on your own, but this is about power first. Don't like an image, don't use it. But I guarantee you 100% the ones you don't like, are the most effective.

That's an awfully kikeish view you have towards the truth user. One of the defining aspects of this movement is a focus on the truth. The truth is outrageous enough to those kept in the dark, there is no need to lie

That fucking hat. It's glorious!

For fucks sake. That swastika. I goes to the right. Mirror that picture horizontally already.

(((current_establishment))) (((alt_right)))

I wonder who's gonna make up the new establishment?

♫X Holla Forums
(always right)

for you on 8ch, not for people on twitter. don't you cucks always cry you are not alt-right? Holla Forums is 100% truth, alt-right is propaganda. if you are not alt-right, don't worry about it.

Why feed your fellow anons lies then?

If you really examine fascist propaganda, even the examples people like to give as exaggerated, they were true. They galvanized their followers with the truth. We literally are a google search away from finding any story, name, tragedy, quote, or killing to fit our needs. Why act like all stones are worth throwing when we are sitting on a hill of boulders? Share the dubious ones if you like, I encourage you too since if searches, they will come around eventually anyways. But please keep an open mind to not bending our words of truth. When we are denounced as filthy racists by the media, our pure truth is what opened the eyes for myriad of our ranks.

This movement as in the stand against the anti-white agenda. The whole point of it has been showing the truth that the establishment was hiding. The alt-right is a meaningless umbrella term anyway.

Even the National Socialists only had to show the Jew for what they were and people recoiled in disgust, it was propaganda based off of truth

LENA DUNHAM I'M GOING TO KNOCK YOUR FUCKING HEAD OFF

BUT ONLY IN A SELF DEFENSE TYPE SITUATION

Looks like just goals they had stated and the author made a list.

There are other threads for that, but if someone has the CTR thread archives, I would like them. I need to re-dig on a possible ctr-pizza connection I keep letting slide.

Bullshit. If it's something funny, you can get away with it. If it is serious and false, it's disinfo. What I like isn't important, only what has the ring of truth.

christcucks belong in the oven with jews

Lugenpresse losing their shit fam
archive.is/AhpW1

In case you're back: before you're suspended, you've got to slam Twitter for not suspending literal terrorists. BLM, ISIS, various libtards calling for assassination of Trump, you name it. You have to strike first, make it obvious that they're biased… it works better when you say it first and then they suspend you anyway, basically confirming it.

Who here /breakingtheconditioning/?
twitter.com/JaredWyand/status/800579681510682624

WHAT'S THAT I HEAR? IS THAT THE SOUND OF PEBBLES?

BEHOLD MY BROTHERS
This is a Soldier in the Meme War.
He is surrounded by the enemy on all sides; he knows death will claim him soon.
The screaming mass of savages ring his position; they will revel in his demise, but not yet.
He straps himself in the HH1488 power armor and makes his final stand - and it was glorious!

RIP Twitter account of Jared.

So, somehow JaredWyand's account is still up. And instead of losing follower's, he's gained another 3k in the past 24 hours. Almost at 130k followers.

Reading through the replies to his rant. He's got women and even jews admitting Holla Forums was right all along.

Times are changing. We're going full 1488.

THE FUTURE IS OURS

It's an honour shitposting with you all

How can you get mad at the last picture? He looks so happy and proud :3

Reads like a TRS/Renegade affiliated shills roster.
And even the master Shill Duke is boosting him.
Sorry for every normalfag in this thread who can't tell that the guy is controlled opposition and a shill.
What do shills do when one source dries up (Trump electioneering)? They embrace a new polemic, in this case a sudden switch to antiSemitic radicalism to earn Holla Forums's favor.
You kids are really not ready for this.

Get fucked.

That third pic..I'll bet Kissinger fucking turned on him too, in ways he never knew.

0/10

I'm so proud this site still has so much HIGH ENERGY.

Remember stay strong | Vigilant | Focused

The ethos of the jew is coming to an end.
I'm so proud of American right now.

Many people played poker online as an income who would never be known to the world as pro poker players. Many also fuck around in forex and other forms of day trading. I did this for awhile as a hobby. Made ok money about an extra 2k a month

Good goy, do not bring your Holla Forums views outside of Holla Forums - stay in our echo chamber! Never post about the juden on twitter or other social media.

First reply on twitter:
"I support Israel b/c I believe in the promises of God, not b/c they are good people. Going God's direction makes us good."
THIS IS WHAT WORSHIPPING DEMON JESUS GETS YOU

Nope. That's just what being a brainwashed idiot does to you. Learn to separate the two. You obviously don't want to, because you yourself fit the category.

The only counter I've seen to the last photo is 'B-but Mexican cartels do it too!' Which, honestly, is not a point anyone encouraging immigration ought to make.

I don't get how anyone can think he was talking about Israel. He's said a ton of pro-Israel stuff, all of his of-age kids are married to Jews, one of his daughters who he has a great relationship with is a Jew, he just said her Jewish husband Jared Kushner should play a role in Israel-Palestine relations, etc. I mean I like Trump but let's be realistic here.

Yeah, that's whyball of modern physics was done by Jewish physicists

Out of all those twreets they banned him for this