Was it kino?

Well, Holla Forums?

of course it is
anti-cap = kino

It had too many faults to be kino. Hammy acting, tonal inconsistency and most of all, too many characters.

I think to fix Okja it should've started on the farm and only later introduce Mirando instead of playing all it's cards at the start. The ALF should've been removed, they are literally pointless to the overarching plot. Have Okja's greedy stepfather (who is actually interesting) be her guardian instead, then he can have a change of heart and let her buy Okja with the golden pig he gave her. There was no point having Swinton play two characters, and Giancarlo Esposito did little to nothing. Gylenhaal was fucking trash, he clearly had direction to act like a fucking retard.

In short, it doesn't play to it's strengths and ends up weaker than it should've been. The central premise is great but the execution was weak. Still one of the better films of 2017 though, and well worth a watch.

Pretty much all of this. I'd add that Bong seems to have a habit of having decent ideas but zero ability to manifest them in a coherent film. Snowpiercer ended up the same way, with a really interesting idea that sputtered out because Bong had no idea how to flesh out the world or its characters. A bit more negatively, the way he tries to get the audience to feel also comes off as a bit insulting. He lays it on so thick in some scenes that it's either like he thinks we're too stupid to get the point or else he himself knows that his work is too shallow to generate anything meaningful.

It was original, funny, fun, and vegpilled. Literally better than everything in theaters this year, despite its flaws, it was still great.

nobody cares

Go cry about your small penis in a different thread, meatcuck.

Yeah the bit outside the slaughterhouse where the pigs are all crying and the pig rape scene were way too heavy handed to make me feel anything. The pig killing machine was much more effective at making me feel bad for the superpigs. Also the fact that they look nothing like actual pigs doesn't help matters.

Really makes you think…

And black people have small dicks, or did you fall for the Jewish propaganda?

Okja wasn't meant to represent just pigs, but also cows. Those machines are real, btw, and they're much worse in real life.

Nah that's what made me laugh. Inadvertently they are suggesting that black people have smaller penises, which is true (except romanians and the irish, gypsies btfo)

Fuck that's nasty. The slitting the throat bit makes it worse. How can animal activists even stand muslim food practices like bloodletting, it's inhumane.

We don't even stand Muslims, m8. People have this false idea that all Vegans are SJWs, when in reality I've only met one vegan in real life who was like that, I work at a Sanctuary, and out of my 5 other coworkers who do all the shit shoveling and animal caretaking, one of them hates blacks to an extreme level, one of them is an Asian girl who only dates white men and also hates blacks, two of them have openly talked about burning down a Mosque, and one of them suggested I should I should check out the works of Savitri Devi (I pretend to be a totally naive normalfag in real life, so the girl had no idea what my politics were)

Even Mulatto Gains took a massive shit on Islam.

wew, how has this video not been shoahed yet?

Good point, goy. Brb, reporting.

I'd go vegetarian if I didn't dislike the taste of most vegetables and liked meat so much. Pretty pathetic I know but I can't see myself eating potatoes for the rest of my life.

As anomnivore, you're suppose to have a balance of both. That's how humans evolved. It wasn't from choice, it was from need to diverify our consumable portfolios so we didn't end up starving if we wound up meatless or without greens. I'm all for animal rights to the extent of making sure they spend their lives and final days not sloshing about in their own diseased waste, but other than that, so sad too bad. Gonna eat them.

You crave what you're used to eating. I'm not even joking, I now feel the same way about cabbage and carrots that I used to about meat.

Stop lying, fag.

Uh huh. And there's an endless supply of genders too, right?

This, if you're redpilled on the meat industry you're not fond of savages.

Vegan food can be every bit as delicious as meatcuck food, the trick is that you actually need to know how to cook unless you want to become a soysissy. Try going to a quality restaurant that only serve vegan food and you'll be surprised. Join the piggo brigade.

Get that shit outta here.

No a chance, chaim.

Related chink cartoon.

I really, really wanted Okja and all the fucking pigs to die in front of that little Korean cunt's eyes.

The breeding scene is kino

Yeah, because if there's anything that wins people over it's using anime with its full cast of undernourished, anorexic characters. Well done.

watch that edge kiddo

No thanks.

t. Fatty meatcuck

Found the fatty.

What a surprise.

Try an apple, bubba.

Sounds like projection to me tbh.

If you think those chinks cartoons are anorexic you're a fatty.

That diagram is kind of dishonest. Chimpanzees also eat insects, birds and small mammals to get nutrients they can't get from plants. Sometimes they eat other chimpanzees. It sort of makes sense that as we got stronger and more capable of hunting as a species we would move from small animals, insects and birds to big mammals.

Apart from loving meat, this is my other concern. I don't want to end up skeletonmode or worse, trapmode, if I went veggie.

Meanwhile, vegcucks die childless because their shit diet killed their sperm count. Sad!

Imagine believing that not eating dead flesh full of parasites would cause you to stop producing sperm. Incredible.

As long as you're not stupid you should be alright, if anything you will eat better due to actually having to think through your diet. I haven't eaten meat for a long ass time and if anything I've gained weight since I stopped, mostly muscle gains though.

#REKT

You're not fooling anybody, vegcuck.

Not surprised a meatcuck doesn't get the difference, also, "The Telegraph" wew

The article says it's due to soysissies. Also says they live about ten years longer.

Then you can live forever alone without any descendants.

Fat is literally estrogenic. The fatter you are, the girlier you are, it's a simple equation. Sodas, breadcrumbs, processed meat, sweets, crisps, plastic packaging and more all have endocrinal disruptors in them. A vegetarian who eats cabbage, broccoli, brazil nuts, eggs and other test boosting and muscle foods (and avoids soy) is gonna be manlier than you by default. Stay mad. Skinnyfat meatsissies are the ones with fucked up gynocomastia and butts like something out of a J-Lo videos.

Read the fucking article. Soy is the problem affecting sperm, not vegetarianism/veganism. And soy is in your food too, in great amounts.

Uh…

I like how defensive meatcucks get about their diet. This is like with marxists who get really mad when they encounter something that makes sense but goes against their programming.

Because it's true.

The Daily Telegraph is a subsidiary of Press Holdings, owned by the Barclay Brothers. The Barclay Brothers own numerous factory farms in the UK.

So vegcucks are both undernourished and poor? Wow, you really show us up!

“Those who fear the facts will forever try to discredit the fact-finders.”
— Daniel Dennett

Do you feed vegan food to carnivores?

I'm not surprised, the media is always agendafagging for their owners.

All that fucking grease is clogging your brain dum-dum. It clearly attributes the problem to soy and pesticides, not fruits or vegetables. Pesticides are no issue if you buy organic, which you absolutely should if you can afford to. It's not just a hipster meme, it's better for you.

The veil is lifted…

What does that have to do with being poor? Why are you shitting on the poor anyway you cunt?

Probably a leftist.

lol poorfag vegcuck can't afford real food. What a joke.

Veganism is anti-natural and vegan child will poorly develop their gastrointestinal and immunological systems.

Worse than that are idiots who feed vegan food to carnivore pets.

Do you have any idea how much organic food costs? More than fast food I can assure you.

Proof?

LOL

Then don't eat them. Or eat only occasionally; as long as you mantain a healthy daily diet, an occasional treat will cause no warm.

Also,

kino is just hipster talk.
Get this vegan faggotry the fuck out of here.
>>>Holla Forums

The more antigens your body have contact while growing, the better your immunological system gets.

There's a reason parents shouldn't be paranoid about their children's cleanliness.

That's why they only do it to animals and the kafir.

He always is acting like a retard. He is the most overrated actor of our lifetime.

More like suplement ubermensch.
Also she has the body of a gorilla.

Go to a pig vigil, see what it's really like, flesh fags.

It is up to the individual to be honest. I eat mostly clean but I have one cheat meal a week. I also have fizzy pop semi-regularly, the no sugar variants are bad for you but at least it's not as fattening.

I liked him in Enemy.

Two peas in a pod. I bet you didn't like Boyhood, either.

So not a leftist hipster SJW good goy piece of shit?
Haven't seen it, don't care. Your appreciation for "good" movies doesn't make you worthwhile. Your libshit views kinda fuck you there. There's really only one place for them.

Back to /r/the_donald, Jewboi.

its shit

WRONG

INCORRECT
One well shot scene does not excuse a movie of mistakes.

weak

The entire movie was well shot, and carefully planned like a Kubrick flick. You just don't like the message of the movie.

get some taste you fucking nip loving bitch its shit

Explains a lot.

I love Kubrick and Okja I turned off in two minutes

OooOOooo, little pleby plumpfler!

Nah

Wew.