Am I correct in saying that this has two meanings? When CIA says "Bane"...

Am I correct in saying that this has two meanings? When CIA says "Bane", he means the "Bane of my existence" while also referring to his real name. This "bane" of his existence does end up killing him, so I think the symbolism was brilliant. What other insight do you have about this kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Xe4CHJW4RM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bane is not his real name

It's a propeller plane instead of a jet plane, because it carries big guys who weigh a lot and are slow. Like propeller planes compared to jets.

Good catch. Another point casual viewers might miss is that CIA's name is probably meant to be a reference to the Central Intelligence Agency of the United States, which goes by the acronym "CIA".

Well honestly, that the meaning of his persona.
As in, he's a bane to every man's existence if he messes with him.

The upside down plane symbolizes creation in the male and female dimension.
When looked from outside it resembles a penis with the "ass" of the plane being blown off.
When looked from inside as he and his party ejects with a *pop* resembles birth out of the womb. If looked from the ouside it look like as if the penis ejaculated.
As Bane and Pavel are ejected, they symbolize the joining of the male and female principle pavel being the pussy throughout the whole scene. And the CIA man and the rest of the dead men being on the bottom sperm
Then the plane falls towards a distinct topographical feature resembling a pen0r with the urinary tract being the river.

And have you also noticed the disturbing abundance of crotch/ass/swadisthana chakra shots throughout the scene?
The dead man is pumped full of Pavel's blood, a blood sacrifice + the brother in the wreckage.

And the "start" of big guy's rise resembles dubsman's rise as he has to crawl out of that hole womb. Alone.
Then he proceeds to defeat him. The music is a big reference to it.

Also, has anyone figured to watch the movie in reverse? Some kubrick movies have hidden meanings behind it.
The reverse version of the plane scene is….interesting to say the least. Especially the sound effects. The breathing of Bane sounds like a beast.
youtube.com/watch?v=2Xe4CHJW4RM
Also look 3:04. He clearly say "Who are you?"

The Dark Knight Rises is a reference to the rise of Bane, the Dark Knight, against the rigidity and order of CIA, the Light Knight. It was meant to have a sequel, where CIA would redeem himself and a finale where he becomes a big enough guy to defeat Bane and restore Order, but due to plebians hating the movie, this never happened.

The plane scene is riddled with multiple meanings. Consider Bane's infamous "for you" line:
>it could mean that Bane became strong and big for CIA, as in to fight him
>it could be bane completing his previous line "It would be extremely painful", effectively flipping the meaning, saying that it would be extremely painful for you (CIA)

Scary

Beautiful

5 years.
5 full fucking years since this movie was released.
And you fucking idiots are still using the stupid memes.
I don't think you could be anymore annoying and predictable if you tried.
Did you know all the cells in your body replace themselves every five years?
That means the entire makeup of your being is more original than the outdated and retarded fucking memes you spout.
It's all tired and not the least bit fucking funny.
No one thinks you're funny or witty for spouting these retarded memes.
You're the most annoying group of people on this fucking board.
And I would bet, at most, there are only 10 people in total the use these memes because of how utterly autistic and out of touch with what real people find amusing they are.
Enough.
Is.
==FUCKING==.
Enough.

Get this hothead out of here!

>not the people who hate your favorite movie?
priorities

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.
I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a little girl as you once again type your little Bane thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Holla Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" CIA agent guy, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Holla Forums posting about a capeshit movie. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Banefag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "FOR YOU FOR YOU FOR YOU." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.
Forever…

hotheads hotheads hotheads HOTHEADS. Is this all you ever talk about? Fucking hotheads? Is your existence so trite and pathetic that on a website with individual boards devoted to a litany of diverse interests you choose to fixate on the most trivial, ephemeral aspect thereof? I can just picture you: a fat, pallid, slovenly excuse for a human bathing in the glow of your dusty monitor–the only light thereof in the ill-kept basement belonging to your parents who long ago became disillusioned with their child's future prospects. I bet your mother is thinking right now about what the fuck went wrong, and your father is ashamed that his seed spawned such a lowly organism. How many years of your life have you wasted with your ass glued to your chair, expending all your energy in forcing your inept fingers to type in an ineffectual attempt to discuss fucking hotheads? How many opportunities to do something more with your life have you turned down because you thought discussing hotheads made you cool; how many hotheads have you bemoaned the death of when they became common, as if you penned their inception when in reality you were only a tool of their inevitable spread?
I'm serious, you may be the most pathetic person I've ever seen witness of in existence; there may not be a more accurate representation of a waste of life than you. If I were you, I may have killed myself years ago. Frankly, suicide is the only route left open to you. You will be happy. We will be happy. Your parents will be happy.
Kill yourself.

There are no Holla Forums passes, newfag.

Good Lord.

my my my…

thanks for this shitpost it made me laugh
however if this isn't ironic, maybe you should consider growing up, after all, you're a big guy

pasta? he short circuited. hes probably in the rubber room now

I've never seen it before honestly, so I wouldn't know

lol hotheads