Altrightism

Why is the altright so obsessed with nonwhites and jews?

Because the alt-right is literally just Nazis trying to be hip

They are idiots

Because they have a combination of a paranoid personality and a fetish for black penises

Because they cause a lot of problems maybe?

They are not people themselves?

FTFY friendo

FTFY friendo

now you're putting words into my mouth

why are you being so anti intellectual

The only criminals you have to take care of are the ones sitting in the white house and on top of corporate ladders. These are the true dangers to the world. Not the petty crimes muh brown people commit.

Because they are nazis who call themselves something else.

nonwhites commit crimes for economic reasons, not because they are nonwhite

And they in those economic reasons because they are non white

Typical alt right trying to twist it so they take the high ground even though they have no idea what that is

because they are repressed homo sexuals

Because non whites bring down the wages and turn everything they touch into shit. Also because some people care for things like culture, race and the overall well being of the nations whereas the leftist only cares about smoking pot and collecting benefits
Now why does the left hate white people so much? Id really like to know

Is this advanced cuckoldry or do you people miss some chunks of your brains

Literally all of those crimes are caused by global capitalism. There is always going to be one group fucking over another group, why care about the skin color?

Besides, lots of Mexicans are probably whiter than you, genetically.

The Right is fine with exploitation as long as the exploiters are white and keep the mudskins out. Many of them want to be ruled, after all.

Why are you so obsessed with edgy kids on the internet?

Yes, that's all he's doing.

Ignore the funneling of money out of society and into his own pocket. Ignore the collapse of the economy he's causing worldwide. Ignore the wars they are starting for oil and other resources, which subsequently leads to rise in refugees, terrorism and hunderds of thousands of dead civilans. Ignore the fact that when he fucks up, he just gets bailouts from tax money, which he himself isn't paying due to the aforementioned tax evasion. ignore all the corruption on a political level. Ignore the fact that he's the one responsible for the drug-market in the first place. Ignore many other things that affect everyone on a daily basis wordwide.

And the white redneck decapitation in a field. Ignore that.

Just say Holla Forums if you mean Holla Forums

It is

So is the left with their idpol tribal mentality.

Because the alt-right feels capitalism fucking them over, but instead of blaming the system itself they blame a group represented in the ruling class (joos) and perceived competition (non-whites) and think "non-degenerate capitalism" is the ideal. This is because fascism is inherently a reformist movement that seeks to preserve capitalism, and the alt-right are gleeful cucks who think wyatt porky will rape them a bit more gently.

Everyone that is political is obsessed with race. The alt-right justs picks their own side.

I do have to acknowledge that they have a realisation of politics that is actually in line with much of leftist theory. For example, leftists see libertarians as white racists who go for libertarianism because it gives them the benefits of white power, while having the plausible deniability of an ideology that does not explicitly state this, this interpretation of libertarianism is shared by the alt-right. The left believes that pretty much everyone is a racist, so does the alt-right.

Ignoring the fact that it's obvious how no one on Holla Forums has ever actually been a victim of crime, statistics mean nothing when applied to what will happen to YOU.

Plus, the joos are statistically more likely to have positive traits like high IQ than whites, yet that automatically doesn't count because reasons

I hope I don't have to point out that the left is not Tumblr. Lolberts don't want power because they're racist, they're racist because they want power. They're raving narcissists that see difference as automatic proof of inferiority by virtue of it making others in any way unlike them. Race in human psychology is a surrogate of simplistic caricatures for complicated real life politics that people are too arrogant or stupid to grasp, and even a fair number of lolberts are aware of this.

The alt-right doesn't even have a rigid or even comprehensible ideology because it has never been defined as having one. What defines it is how it's a bunch of manchildren shouting nigger and cuck on social media because it makes them feel special, they dislike lolberts because a lot of them admit that they're just greedy and are willing to work to fulfill this greed. It's literally projection as a political platform.

EV is a thing you know, not that broad statistics are brought up for that particular reason.

You'll also find that, far from not counting, Jews are overrepresented in the ruling class, consistent with their higher IQ.

The non-Tumblr Left is a lot smaller than you think it is. And no, some Tumblrite simply saying they "oppose capitalism as the source of all mans problems" while otherwise pushing Tumblr shit to purportedly oppose capitalism doesn't count.

One of the main problems for the "alt-right" is HBD spergs that think IQ is the end-all be-all - usually to justify not being accused of anti-Semitic hatethink and the right to fuck Azns (while otherwise opposing all other interracial relationships)

The deleterious effects of porky's economic meandering blow any sort of petty violent crime out of the water. We live in an era of unprecedented world peace and all-time lows in violent crime, but corruption and instability in the world's capitalist economies are bordering on Kafkaesque. Millions of people die every year from pollution, resource wars and inhumanly dangerous work conditions, just to feed some pointless compulsion for capital to grow, like a deranged religion that has long since worn out its usefulness as an opiate of the people.

It truly boggles my mind how it can not bother you that the world is effectively owned by a few thousand people that can shatter your one life on earth to pieces to make a quick buck. All the childish memeing about the hebrews and their shabbos goys, and yet you don't even seem to care about what the "Jews" (ruling class) do to fuck you over, how modern culture is a contest to see who can be the biggest sociopath, all of the subtle societal effects that personally impact you every day, while the chances of you even being a victim of a violent crime are statistically extremely low. Even this is ignoring how easy it is to defend oneself in the modern age with mace and tasers and cheap, compact firearms.

The only reason you care so much about Jamal fucking your nonexistent Aryan wife without getting to watch is because you are a massive fucking weakling. It's always good to be wary of danger, but no well adjusted person is this afraid of it. You don't deserve to call yourself a man.

Please rewrite that post without acting like you're in a verbal battle and have something to prove.

I'm sure this will be of comfort when a statistically unlikely person is your killer.

So Jews are overrepresented because they're superior?

You do know this is a chan, right?

not an argument

Oh no, a statistically unlikely thing might happen to me so that means another thing wasn't more likely.

Results oriented thinking when working with probabilities is rubbish, it isn't prescience.

Violent crime is statistically quite rare. The vast majority of people of any race are not criminals. Holla Forumsyps act like literally a third of all blacks are gangsters and we're all insane for not noticing the roving bands of horse-cock rapists.

You offer a worldview which boils down to "The Man is keeping me down!" Not any specific, tangible, man, but The Man as an entity, a force. If it were to be pathologised, it wouldn't be any less the paranoia you accuse him of. It is deeper, bigger, it encompasses more, and is therefor preferred under the maxim of "bigger is better".

You correctly state that violent crime is lower than it has ever been, but don't mention that we're also healthier, wealthier, more knowledgeable, having saver jobs, having more free time. Like the person you are responding to, you ignore the (historical) perspective so as to create a cudgel.

There is no capitalism, in the sense of it being an operating system. Work isn't dangerous because there is an ideology that dictates it to be so. Work was dangerous before capitalism, work was dangerous in the soviet union. The manichean worldview, in which the world is primarily explained through demonic (with horns, or without) machinations has no difference in base logic to that of the aryan destiny.

I do, but sometimes people seem to be able to forget for a moment that it is and I thought you might be one of those people.

I can see how someone might express a similar view with a paranoid victim-complex attitude, but I hardly conveyed such notions, nor have I implied anything that contradicts what you said. My point was simply that Holla Forumsyps claim to be concerned with negative action against them, but that they don't have their priorities straight at all, even from a stormfag perspective. That they are a bunch of pussies is just my correct opinion.

Care to rethink that statement?

Which is why I already pointed out that crime statistics are usually brought up for reasons other than informing your personal day to day expectations and actions. I was just replying to your silly point about how probability would get applied.

As for the other part… eh, around 1 in 10 blacks below the age of 25 are in a gang in the US. People aren't insane for not noticing, because we're still largely segregated so how?

so how would they?*

No one has explained the difference between the alt-right and the far right. I think it's because it's the same shit.

You forget one thing: it's not about crime statistics, crime statistics are just exemplaries used because they have more sway with people who aren't alt-right, they create confirmation, positive or negative. This isn't something the alt-right has a monopoly on, a Jew is at more at risk from his fellow Jews than he is from nazi's, yet if nazi's were to attack a jew, there would be much more of an upheaval. Replace Jew with black, muslim, latino, gay.. you get the point.

I know actual neo-nazi's, they aren't weaklings, they don't even seem to care so much about race as they often go to parties where black people are present. For the most part, they just seem to like being in the nazi skinhead scene and talk about ww2 and races.

The funny thing is that everywhere where marxists had their revolution, the working conditions and attitude towards workers are far worse then in the places where the marxists were defeated. A merciless ideology creates merciless people, merciless people are first and formost merciless, they don't care if they are handling workers in a factory or bourgoise/fascist/kulaks in a work camp.

and that's the day I stopped taking alt-right fags seriously

Let me give you a break up of Holla Forums

45% are teenagers with no principles and no knowledge of politics or history. They're angry at the bullshit drilled in them in school and thus go online to vent feelings and sentiments that the education system tries to psychologically suppress in a very crude manner. This is the essential meaning behind the term "politically incorrect". It's a justified reaction to the absurdity of the modern cultural narrative that predominates in media, school and public spaces. Their problem is not so much that they're bigoted but that they're ignorant and stupid.

40% are shills posting "you are a kike so shut up" or "fuck off kike" or the ever potent "jewish shill detected" to every comment or opinion voiced, making intelligent discussion all but impossible.

10% maybe are genuine believers in modern nat-soc ideology. They typically don't make retarded one line comments about niggers and Jews every other line just to fit in and sound edgy, but haven't yet given up on all reasonable discussion either. They typically actually discuss the news and ongoing affairs.

5% are fucking paranoiacs who truly see Jews behind every corner and nook and cranny of their house, just waiting for a choice opportunity to cuck them. Trying to reason with them is dangerous for your brain.

Typical thread on Holla Forums:

OP: Today in the news: Obama the nigger said something to a bunch of niggers. Meanwhile Kikes in Kikestan kiked all over the place in response. Go Trump! TOP KEK
Anon1: Kike shill detected, JIDF pls go
Anon2: You are a kike
Anon3: No U
Anon4: You're all kikes
Anon5: Your mom was a kite
Anon6: That's it, last time I'm ever coming on this fucking kike board (goes on to browse for another 8 hours)
etc for 200 pages

they're closeted fascists

you forgot to mention that most of those teenagers came to Holla Forums after viewing some milo and sargon videos

Still better than halfchan Holla Forums at least.

Not really though, a hundred years ago business owners could shoot strikers no biggie.

Because they have correctly analyzed the source of all social problems in the world and are focussed on saving western civilization without letting themselves getting distracted by red herrings.

Because that's literally what their ideology revolved around

It's easier for a dumbass to judge someone based on their name and heritage than their actions.

Lmao OK achmed

Allahu Ackbar!!!

How else am I supposed to preserve my people's nation state, language, culture, tradition and customs? By letting it be flooed by immigrants who won't assimlate? By letting my people be run by kikes? Blasphemous thinking.

is a statement of fact NaA
This statement is also a fact, NaA

Striking teachers are being shot right now in Mexico. If a strike of similar scale happened in the US pigs would be shooting workers here, too.

you just haven't been redpilled yet by documentaries like greatest story never told, it has actual sources in it

Holla Forums will never grasp the Jewish Question