If you didn't think Mauguerite Bennett was total cancer before

…then maybe this will convince you.

archive.fo/k9KlG

And from the mouth of cancer herself:

who

She looks like someone that would eat her problems away.

lol no
I can forgive that as long as a big deal isn't made out of it
Shame she couldn't keep it in her pants. Or just lie about it when she was asked, like a rational person.
lol no
lol no
Who?
So only queer women can write queer women? Does that include queer-for-a-year "bisexuals" writing lesbians?
Stonewall was 50 years ago, babe.
Coffee shops? Polyamory? Non-binary pronouns?

Shitty OP. Most people won't know what you're talking about.

Bennett writes a lot of the SJW books, but she's been doing it for so long and doesn't really force it compared to others so she flies under the radar.

She worked on the 2nd Nu52 Batgirl series (the bad one, as in bad for a Nu52 series), is currently working on Batwoman and just finished that Bombshells mini, where every superheroine is a WWII postergirl.
Everything she touches is inherently shit, though I wouldn't say that's due to her agenda pushing, but rather she just writes terribly.

She likes to believe her characters are amazing and well-received, but they're not. At their peak, all they are used for is to push an event and give it some more plot AKA her Earth-2 Future's End, which was just about furthering the plot of Future's End and not much to do with Earth 2.

The reason she is kept around and her writing is shit is actually the same: She's Scott Snyder's student/friend.

Now, a more important question:
OP, why were you frequenting a lesbian-centric news site/blog?

Showed up in my Twatter feed as I follow DC. I was curious as to how it "fit into today's turbulent political landscape." It was a dyke site, as I found out, so I took the time to make an archive of it for anons. Also:

That's what Google, Yahoo, Yandex, searx, etc. are for if you didn't already know who I was talking about. For people who claim to hate being spoonfed, you sure have a hard time finding out shit for yourselves.

Forgot pic.

I thought she gave amazing BJs.

So basically a more humble-pie version of Marvel's dyke writers?
Cancer all the same (because even legacy borrowers are annoying), but at least I'm not hearing her drivel out anti-misogynerd crap all the time.

How is the current Batwoman run doing?

I stopped reading after issue #1 when the writing utterly failed to hook me in and retain my attention. There was nothing particularly annoying and no outstanding social justice notes to the writing, it was just extremely bland and unremarkable.

She's been at Marvel. This is the cunt that gave us pic related.

no way

How new are you? This was all over the board about a year ago.

Well, if we ever needed proof that Holla Forums doesn't read comics…
Or maybe they're just newfags.

I mean, she's no Kate Leth, but I figure she's about on Gail Simone's level of infamy.

Hi, there. user in his 50s, here. I'd just like to tell you younger anons that, despite what these virtue-signalling millennial cunts are telling you, "don't ask don't tell" was there to PROTECT gays in the military. The SJWs rail about the whole "don't tell" part of it without EVER noticing the "don't ask" part. It was Slick Willie and the gang's attempt at a compromise (which, admittedly, is a very abstract concept to a lot of these fucks). The brass didn't want to have to deal with all the bullshit that, ha, they deal with today, and the fags were tired of trying to live the lie, so it came down to a pragmatic "Don't say you're a queer or your out, and if the general ASKS you if you're a faggot, well, he can't do that." It was a fairly elegant solution to a sticky situation in a time where gays couldn't jump up and scream "Ugh! Check your privilege, Sargeant!" But the virtue-signalling fucks of this generation treat it like they were full-on curb-stomped every morning instead of doing calisthenics.

Pick two, and you can't match "beautiful" and "queer."

Hmmmmm….Did Batwoman EVER get any personality except that she's a Devourer of Bush?

Like that was the first thing we found out about her I believe.

Nope. Here's a line from her Wikipedia article. She's literally a two-trick pony:

Right, because fags and minorities (but really, Jews) apparently just started reading comics in the past ten years.

From the same article; Her rendition of Batdyke in Bombshells:

What kills me about Bombshells is that this book could have been fucking great in the right hands because it had a good premise: The women take the superhero role while the men go to fight the war. Instead we a got a lot of grrl power fantasy bullshit, at least that's the impression I got from the issues I read.

Does this idiot not know that the DCU's Earth is wildly different from our own in quite a few ways?

You know I found it weird she's considered part of the Batfamily since she doesn't hang around much with them.

When she first appeared under Rucka's pen you could best describe her as Carol Danvers done right. The whole lesbian thing was almost incidental (it's what got her thrown out of the military and that was about it) and it's a lot of why she worked as a character. The military is (was) at the core of her character, not her sexuality.

As time's gone on post-Rucka she's gotten increasingly bland because no one really knows what to do with her, the lesbian thing being the only thing anyone remembers of her now. So I guess we're just going to get her in gay pride marches or some shit now as some fat lesbian makes her a self insert. Another character ruined.

Is it just me, or does DC's current Bat editorial have something against Batman?

Seriously, in almost all of the current Bat books, he is portrayed as an incompetent tool. King's Batman, Tynion's Detective, even Snyder's All-Star veers between decent and god-awful. Meanwhile all of Snyder's pet characters are getting pushed like there's no tomorrow.

She is? Well then forget what I said and put her back in the oven.

Hack writers working a franchise always have a bug up their ass about how people like the established stuff over their pet projects

pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft
Yeah, keep trying that tactic. Keep trying to put diversity brownie points over quality and history and popularity, and then go ask Marvel how that worked out for them.

I hear joss whedon is planning a batgirl movie, now we can really truly quantify how much batgirl will sell.

Batgirl is different from Bat-Woman, but I hear they are going for the strong female angle, where she has to uncripple herself after being shot by Joker in the Killing Joke…

I expect Whedon's Batgirl to be a copy of Black Widow/River Tam/Echo. Dark and brooding with hidden trauma that she covers up with the occasional obnoxious quip.

She has the eyes of a psychopath.

I stopped reading cape comics around Infinite Crisis.

So basically making her act like a man?

Every time, can't escape dem Sanpaku eyes

So basically, it was "Don't make it an issue and we won't either." That about right?

kike AND queer?

batwoman is never worth a damn unless bruce fucks her brains out.

Nope. The only time she was ever worth reading was way during that Batman RIP phase when she was the main character of Detective Comics. Even then that was almost entirely because JH Williams III was doing the art which was very cool looking and creative. Then he started writing the character and well- He should have stuck to drawing.

And when she's not in a page, people should constantly be asking "Where's Batwoman?"

It's interesting that these people always have really shrunken pupils.

It's not even the full truth of what happened with Batwoman. She was seen making out with another cadet on the base and given every chance by the military to say it was a joke and just fooling around. She refused to lie and said she was gay. Military didn't want her to leave but rules were rules.

Lord.

She's a character defined exclusively by her sexuality. Like who writes that except progressfags?

Its so on the nose, bland, cliched and limits her.

It was about her integrity not being loud and proud.

Then why tie it that way?

If you wrote a Mexican character and had them fired for making tacos against the regulation restaurant food, you would be called a fucking idiot racist.

It showed her integrity and discipline to contrast her subsequent downward spiral into a party girl (and ultimately how she had the mental capacity to pull herself out of that). It was also a way of getting her out of the military without making her a psychopath. The whole thing was rather elegant. She was for a time the gold standard of how to make a gay character without it being forced diversity shit.

I don't know if anyone else has noticed, but when I mimic the eyes, I "feel" different, fitting to the corresponding personality. I would think that it works vice-versa.

*in other words, "Sanpaku" is legitimate.

No I completely disagree.

If "THE MILITARY KICKED ME OUT BECAUSE OF MY GAAAAAAAAAAAY INTEGRITY" isn't stupid socjus writing then what is?

She doesn't like not kill a vital target because a family, or has to disobey orders in order to save some lives.
No her great integrity is literally her gayness.

Oh and MORE brilliance. Bruce Wayne Travels the world, One Batgirl looses her legs and continues to support her team, another is trained by a sociopath but refuses to become a killer.
But Bushy? She has the GREAT mental capacity to stop being a party grill.

It sure is a standard alright. A Standard for future shit.

She was in West Point, not in combat. Your version has a woman in combat, which you'd be complaining about too no doubt had it happened. You're looking for things to be offended by, it reminds me of someone.

Not that it matters at this point, she's being written by a woman who can't take a breath without uttering the word queer. Batwoman would be better off dead.

nigga i'm just here for the cartoons

Bingo.

Ha ha ha. No.

Give me a break. From the beginning she was less about the bat-signal and more about the virture-signal. DC paraded her to all the news outlets. "Look how progressive we are! We have a woman with literal red hair who knows what snooch tastes like!" I don't care what the writers made up for her in-canon, the character only existed to lure SJWs.

In their defense, why would they read comic when they are so universally awful?

I don't even know what's going on anymore. Its like the world has been thrown into a blender of pure retardation and insanity.

Beautiful.

That's certainly why she was created, but her early issues in Detective were good. She was gay, no question, but that wasn't the focus. They were solid crime/superhero comics.

Oh Christ no