#Calexit: The potentially Nuclear Libshit Temper Tantrum

First of all I acknowledge this whole bullshit is FUCKING RETARDED, but I wanted to point out that California would only need to scrape together 500k retards (1/99th of their population) to start a potential nuclear conflict.

First they would need to
Heres where you say "well the California state legislature couldn't be retarded enough to actually approve this shit", well heres where I say think the fuck again.

The California state senate issues this statement, that ends with this neat BANANA REPUBLIC TIER MISGUIDED THREAT

"California was not a part of this nation when its history began, but we are clearly now the keeper of its future."
sd24.senate.ca.gov/news/2016-11-09-joint-statement-california-legislative-leaders-result-presidential-election
Then
At which this point a President Trump should immediately begin arresting these faggots and the California State Legislature for approving it otherwise this happens. Say California "votes to secede".

They immediately claim all federal buildings within their territory including
AKA one of the largest nuclear weapons facilities in the United States and all related military installations, shown inside the orange circle in OP.

Which would cause a naval blockade out of San Diego to stop all trade going out of San Fran, and a military confrontation a-la Ft Sumter at a Nuclear facility. I just thought I'd point out people with millions of fucking dollars can really be this stupid.

Other urls found in this thread:

counter-currents.com/2016/11/in-praise-of-calexit/
upi.com/Odd_News/2016/11/03/Aggressive-turkeys-terrorizing-residents-of-Davis-California/8251478184910/
businessinsider.com/california-secession-calexit-2016-11
archive.is/F4Vbj
politico.com/story/2016/03/hillary-clinton-george-clooney-fundraiser-221207
archive.is/1264Z
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/3998
wired.com/2016/07/hyperloop-lawsuit-brogan-bambrogan-shervin-pishevar/
archive.is/S5BRB
msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/shervin-pishevar-talks-about-the-role-of-twitter-in-the-arab-spring/vi-CC4YLX?refvid=CC4YLX
reddit.com/r/DNCleaks/comments/4v55wg/giant_list_of_the_democrat_elite/
facebook.com/LJMarinelli/
youtube.com/watch?v=xud1RufExZE
facebook.com/LJMarinelli/posts/1024198287659216
redalertpolitics.com/2016/04/27/california-candidate-non-citizens-16-year-olds-vote/
russian.rt.com/article/321808-lider-separatistov-kalifornii--rt-my-hotim
facebook.com/LJMarinelli/photos/a.119058714839849.27493.113085165437204/1047612091984502/?type=3&theater
reddit.com/r/collapse/comments/5d68i7/a_secessionist_movement_is_gaining_traction/
vice.com/read/what-would-actually-happen-if-california-seceded-from-the-union
fusion.net/story/324402/hyperloop-lawsuit-shervin-pishevar/
obvioustalk.blogspot.com/2011/05/strange-case-of-louis-j-marinelli-iii.html
archive.is/jnFrf
reddit.com/r/YesCalifornia/
reverbpress.com/politics/firearms-per-capita-by-state/
movoto.com/blog/opinions/gun-ownership-map/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fort_Ross,_California
archive.is/94vPl
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Remove the nukes, kick them out the Union. Everyone wins.

You can't just fucking move federal gov owned port infrastructure and nuclear testing facilities

I live in the Bay Area and I have not heard anyone talk about this. It's not going to happen, I guarantee you.

We'll see if they submit the plebiscite measure

There are a lot of reasons why what you said is retarded but the most important one is probably that California is rich because it is part of the USA

It could happen. Remember Peter Thiel backing Trump? Thiel is Mencius Moldbug neo-reactionary, is big on the concept of Exit and Secession and could be one of key people organizing this behind the scenes. They needed Trump to win so that he could attempt this.

I wouldn't be surprised if most of their senate is composed of beaners though

The only way I could see that making sense is if his plan is for America to purge the liberals and reclaim it, ensuring that reactionary politics become overwhelmingly dominant with the depopulating of the largest liberal state

Silicon Valley thinks a taxi company is worth as much as fucking Goldman Sachs. No shit they're retards.

Turns out I was wrong, California is not the seventh, but the sixth largest economy in the world. Quick, get rid of it.

You are a fucking delusional retard to believe that the US would be better off with that much economic power gone. And nowhere in my post did I imply that California is rich because it is part of the US. Fucking common core dumbshit.

Its actually pretty close

All taxi cabs in NYC = 22b dollars
Goldman = 39b dollars

California wouldnt be sixth for very long outside of the US, which is why anons are like "dont let the door hit you on the way out". They would have to keep their own military and print their own money, both of which would destroy their "sixth largest economy" status. Fuck California

This is still a net loss for the US, espeacially if they fail and do dumb shit like renting themselves out to the chinese.

If California stabs the rest of America in the back where are they going to get their water?

I don't think it would, Commiefornia has to import water from other states, is full of sanctuary cities, and it's filled with illegal spics on welfare that get their money from the federal govt. Where they to secede they would have to fund their own sanctuary cities,welfare and found a way to get their own water. They'll be fucked

- California is pretty much break-even on federal taxes paid versus federal spending received.
- Their share of the national debt is about 2.5 trillion. Fuck them if they think they're skipping out on *that* bill.
- No way they're walking away with all that federal land for free.
- The second the US military isn't protecting them Mexico is going to invade the fuck out of them.
- Congress would immediately stop being the bitches of SV the second they leave the country. Google wants to beta test self-driving cars on public roads? Sure, right after ten years' worth of NHTSA red tape.

Blow them up.

They might not have such a drought problem if they stopped dumping so much of their water into the San Francisco Bay to save a retarded species of fish.

Yeah, let's see how long they stay an economic powerhouse when their shitskins start eating each other alive.

It would actually make USA great again if California seceded. So much of the troubles come from there.

Mexico has no military capable of invading California

Fuck off kid, I was saying that California is rich because it is part of the US

If they aren't part of the US the tariffs go up on them and suddenly they have to fend for themselves and make trade deals for themselves and so much else

Dude, if our military vacates The country of "Cuckistan" (Previously known as commiefornia) 1000+ well armed dudes would be able to attack various structures and capture individuals key to maintaining the country.

A country with it's civilian population lacking firearms (with the exception of the criminal element) being surrounded by people THAT DO?

Shit son, it'd be easy as fuck.

PUT ME IN COACH

So, you think Thiel is a "double agent"?

California has no military capable of dealing with the drug cartels.

Why not? The military bases don't come with the territory. Not like they can take care of themselves. They'll always be dependent on basic commodities such as water by the US. Let them starve.

Ok, we kick the cities out, but we keep the farmland. Now every human being will win given around two months or so after the national guard culls any spillovers.

So uh Commiefornians are serious about seceding?

Just kill them all.

They're gonna have to start funding their own sanct cities soon anyway. Trump is going to cut funding to those cities for refusing to obey federal law in the first place. Dont follow the law? No money for you.

Frankly, that move alone is going to destroy commiefornia if they try to hold on to their sanct cities and refuse to obey federal immigration laws. Its going to drive a state thats already far far FAR into the debt hellhole, into an irreversible spiral of "we're fucked" status. They'll either cave, or the state will start trying to hike taxes out the ass, driving businesses away to somewhere like Texas, which will quickly destroy that "worlds sixth largest economy" status in a fucking heartbeat

I look forward to commiefornia turning into a shit hole in the next 2 years

Dubdubs confirm.

Sure, and that shithole is the culture mecca of the US as well!

A lot of their GDP$ is based on bullshit industries like Holleywood and nonsense silicon valley companies

The New USA could trade water for crops with California. They are totally dependent on out of state water sources.

Also California imports more electricity then any other state. They shut down all but one of their nuke plants.

Water and power would give us total control over them.

counter-currents.com/2016/11/in-praise-of-calexit/

Checkd

After the Civil war it's effectively illegal for any state to secede from the union. Lets encourage these separatist movements, as they have ZERO chance of succeeding. All #Calexit would provide us with is a perfect excuse to crack down and go full on martial law on Cali.

Lets get these self important cunts to sign their own death warrants.

they can't even get food and water for themselves without taking away from the rest of the nation
they would turn into Haiti 2 electric boogaloo in weeks

It is not possible to secede. Stop wasting our time with this bullshit.

No, because it's not possible.

I really don't understand why anyone wants California to remain part of the United States. If California left the union, we would lose two blue senators, a shitload of blue representatives, and no less than one-fifth of the Democratic guaranteed electoral vote. Even if the US economy would suffer a net loss, the cultural and political advantages FAR outweigh any temporary financial loss. Materialists GTFO. Calexit would nearly ensure a right-wing US government for the next 40 years.

california will secede and many happenings will be had

Did they forget the part where no state is allowed to secede from the Union and to do so is considered treason? Do they realize all in support of this could be considered traitors of the United States and be treated as such?

(checked)

After all, state have right to secede

Deporting the illegals and killing the liberals will do the same, dipshit.

Inject Spetsnaz into Socal.

This is a population problem, not a geographic one.
Once that's recognized, a simple solution is obvious.

Which one do you think is a more realistic short term goal, dipshit. LARPers go the fuck back to cuckchan and let the adults talk about solutions

Can we dump the niggers and wetbacks there?

This. California is literally cancer.

What about Texas?

That state is lost demographically and is only a few years away from becoming perma blue like CA because of Demographics.

Also Texas is home of CA expats.

Not a thing, go back to whatever forum you came from. He's either a shill or a Stormfront good goy, and you're no better.

Yes, yes. Silicon Valley has computer shit and (((Hollywood))) has media that erodes the culture, but the benefits of letting California go outweighs the risks. Imagine a liberal Mecca, a place where triggered libshits – many of whom are nonwhite – go when they can't take America. It would be a Canada to which they could actually move!

Economy Jew gold aside, California leaving would be doing us an enormous favor.

no because they're just going to flood back into the rest of America when they crash the place

Eat shit, retard. You fell for liberal lies. Texas is never going blue.

Thanks for playing, shill.

bullshit

Not if you close the border.

Cali makes up for most of the fucking coast, we can kiss our imports goodbye. This is like cutting off your jaw for a cavity.

So you're saying build the wall all the way around california as well?

gtfo

This is a best case scenario, but man would it be nice. Most likely though is that it won't past and nothing will come of it.

Flawless

are you retarded? if you let california break off they will have an open border with Mexico which means you would basically be expanding the Mexican border by the entire size of the state of california

None of this is happening. It cannot happen. Trying it results in the death of all liberals and all mexicans. The thread is meaningless.

California please leave.

You'd never be able to tell that California is that rich by living here. It's pretty fucking dirty and the infrastructure is shit-tier. I've lived and visited "poor" states and they look more modern than most of commiefornia.

No because they would just flood back into America as their state crumbles

these are probably the same people who were all for that "peace and healing" shit that was supposed to happen after the election. i kind of want to see it happen just to see how fast it would fucking implode in on itself or full blown gommunism happens

Consider that whenever the state proposes tax increases on anything for any reason it always gets a resounding approval by most of it's citizenry, it's possible.

California is majority Mexican squatter state. It can only keep itself functional through it's agriculture,silicon valley, and hollywood industries. You have a bunch of rich jews/ insulated whites supporting a horde of beaners. The beaners don't pay taxes and always vote for whitey to pay in more. The stupid fucks stay because of the "culture" and "city life".

California is terrible. It's ran like a third world country. It barely gives back to the United States economy as a whole since they have a giant spic welfare tumor that they're supporting, and they love it.

I'm saying that California is part of America, and anyone who pushes for anything otherwise should be tried for treason. If California tries to secede from the Union, it should be retaken with maximum prejudice. If Mexico backs a California secession, that should be recognized as an act of war, resulting in Mexico being invaded and thereafter administered by the US with maximum prejudice. I'm saying that we shouldn't fuck around with these people, don't let them abscond with a significant part of our country, but rather treat them like the enemies to the Nation that they are. The United States needs to maintain a southern border; California shouldn't wall itself off from the US. The problem we have is national in scope, is based on a rootless, internationally subversive population playing racial hopscotch with our demographics, and is not limited to any geographic region with our country.

Reported for being a fucking retard.

The Californians should be tried for treason for sheltering millions of foreign nationals.

quads of truth have spoken

Thanks for clearing that up then and for the image

Considering precedent in regards to US federal responses to secession attempts?

California would be literally raped. As in everything with a working vagina would be held down and raped by US army troops.
Anything productive burnt to the ground, every storehouse looted and the army allowed to rampage about the state for a few years raping and plundering as they saw fit.
Any male over a certain age would be shot on sight and so on.

Then we take it back?

Apparently it'll be a ballot measure in 2019, the salt may have faded to the point where this won't pass. I'd vote leave just to try and start the fire; if I'm still in CA in a few years that is . If everything goes well for me then I probably won't be.

Aside from imports and nanotech in Berkley there's literally nothing worth of value in Commiefornia.

(checked)
Congress wouldn't allow it and the states would still have to vote on it. We would need 37 red states to tell us to fuck off essentially (which is viable) but a Republican controlled House, Senate, and President? No way in hell. California is choosing the literal worst time to try secession when God Emperor requires access to our land to complete his magnificent wall.

could they get any more full of themselves even if they tried? i know it's commiefornia after all, but still

Millions of Californians would die. I'm not really seeing a downside.

If they successfully leave, it'll set precedent so there's little chance of it happening but on the off chance that it does happen, remember that California is bankrupt so good luck with that. What a bunch of sore losers.

More importantly it is ideal to let Commiefornia secede. Doing so would give a precedence for other states to peacefully secede without a civil war.

Just let 'em do it.

Then we can finally and legally clear all of this libtard vermin.

What a golden opportunity.

No this is just another aspect of our liberal faggots bitching and screaming about Trump. All of this talk of secession will end before a measure is ever put on the Ballot. We begin voting on it around 2018 - 2019, by then God Emperor will have eliminated most of the beaners and built the wall. So there wouldn't be massive amounts of mud people voting for it anyway.

I wouldn't be surprised if the LAPD would beat the Mexican army. I'm sure LAPD SWAT could out oper8 any Mexican special forces. But a low of cops are pro Trump and would move out if California seceded,

If any day of the rope type scenario ever ends up going down, places like Texas are where it's going to start. Just cutting off the shitskin areas is not only cuck tier, but it's only delaying the inevitable, which is that if there is not an ideological shift towards ethno nationalism, shitskins are still going to flood into the US anyway.

What portion of the LAPD are mexican, and who do their loyalties really lie with?

Good point.

Tell that to Jefferson Davis

I for one welcome the secession of commiefornia, that's what they get for going blue

The cali cucks can't even handle a couple of turkeys. Imagine them trying to cesede from the US. My sides

upi.com/Odd_News/2016/11/03/Aggressive-turkeys-terrorizing-residents-of-Davis-California/8251478184910/

Kick em out, wall em out, problem solved

be sure to sign their faggy petition, anons

Build the wall

Protip- Use a hispanic name and sign multiple times.

Never gonna happen. Number one they are broke as a joke and are counting on the feds to step in and bail them out. Not gonna happen under Trump though so they will kick the can as far as they can to the next dem administration.

And number two the rest of the countries democrats wouldn't let them do it. Without CA's electoral votes the dems would never win a national election.

LET IT BEGIN

BRING THE COLLAPSE

PURGE PURGE PURGE

No, faggot.

Kill them all, take the territory.We win.

… Dumbass.

They want to secede cause they think Trump is evil and going to kill them all, yet think Trump is going to just sit back and let them leave peacefully.

You can't fucking make this shit up. May the emperors justice be swift and merciless.

Better idea : eject California from the US. That should be easier to do, like a zit on the nose.

Well, that explains why that state is being invaded by shitskins.

i know they can scratch you up really fucking good with their feet, but you could probably just kick the fucker out of the way and it'll leave. it's like when people get afraid of getting bitten by geese at ponds, it isn't going to fucking kill you

Agreed. Getting the leftists to throw the first punch means that the right will have an excuse to punch back harder

This would be the greatest thing to happen to this nation. Please let this happen.

#Calexit

In the South, sometimes a bunch of blacks will decide that they need to get a new church.

It will start by a few members 'shopping around' for nice churches with low-debt and vulnerable congregations. When they find one they like, a few of them start attending. They invite their friends, and before you know it, the congregation is grows substantially black. Well, black people can live in amongst white people, but not vice versa. The whites will stop going to church, or will find other, less black, congregations to attend. As the blacks attain majority, they vote in their own pastors and church officers. The church is theirs now.

The Jews are doing this to America, piecemeal. They like California, so they import abunch of people who will cause it to succeed. They like Florida, so likewise, they'll import abunch of immigrants there. The major financial and industrial hubs, they'll want those. The iron mines, the oil/shale deposits, the largest ports. And the Nation's wondrous national parks. All inundated with needy brown people who vote Left. And when one section is taken from America, then they'll set their sights on another section… moving the people 'immigrants'… en masse.

Don't allow California secede. It's the people that are the problem, not the place. Those people are mobile, international, rootless, and they don't even belong there. California is part of the United States. Those people are not.

No seriously, it won't harm anyone except those who remain in California.

I don't think you are that much of an idiot. What's to be gained by convincing Holla Forums to introduce a meme to allow California to secede, hmm?

Holla Forums, never anything but subversive.

I've been following this Calexit thing and have done quite a bit of research on it. It's actually a globalist plot and I believe is part of their "Plan B" in case they lost to Trump.

If I dumped some data on it, would anyone care? I'm still doing research on the whole thing, but have enough to show there is major kikery at foot.

I'm interested.

???

okay, give me a few minutes to type it all up though. It's quite a bit of stuff.

I think CTR is switching to this. I'm going to dump data on, i'll explain why I think so. Give me just a few minutes.

post soon please, I have work in a few hours and I'm interested.

If you kill your enemies they win.

If you kill your enemies, they die.

If you die, the enemies kill themselves

#CAExit is a Globalist Plot

First of all, I could tell something was up because there were a million articles on it immediately after Trump was the official winner, I could tell that these were syndicated, and thus, had some financial backing somehow.

Lets start with 2 dudes, businessinsider.com/california-secession-calexit-2016-11
archive.is/F4Vbj

Shervin is directly connected to Clinton:
politico.com/story/2016/03/hillary-clinton-george-clooney-fundraiser-221207
archive.is/1264Z

Connected to Clinton in Haiti:
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/3998

I donno what to make of his background, but hes been up to shady shit before:
wired.com/2016/07/hyperloop-lawsuit-brogan-bambrogan-shervin-pishevar/
archive.is/S5BRB

Shervin deeply involved in Arab Spring
msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/shervin-pishevar-talks-about-the-role-of-twitter-in-the-arab-spring/vi-CC4YLX?refvid=CC4YLX

On list of "Democratic Elite":
reddit.com/r/DNCleaks/comments/4v55wg/giant_list_of_the_democrat_elite/

——

Louis J. Marinelli - facebook.com/LJMarinelli/

Watch this video Louis made:
youtube.com/watch?v=xud1RufExZE

Wants to let illegals and 16 year olds vote
facebook.com/LJMarinelli/posts/1024198287659216

more about it:
redalertpolitics.com/2016/04/27/california-candidate-non-citizens-16-year-olds-vote/

Meets with other separatists in Russia
russian.rt.com/article/321808-lider-separatistov-kalifornii--rt-my-hotim

He reads shit from La Raza:
facebook.com/LJMarinelli/photos/a.119058714839849.27493.113085165437204/1047612091984502/?type=3&theater

don't forget mexicans and dindu racewar escalates.

This is worthy of further digging, and reporting to the FBI.

PART2

comments on reddit: reddit.com/r/collapse/comments/5d68i7/a_secessionist_movement_is_gaining_traction/
vice.com/read/what-would-actually-happen-if-california-seceded-from-the-union

Shervin Pishevar together with Clinton:
fusion.net/story/324402/hyperloop-lawsuit-shervin-pishevar/

Here's some interesting weird shit about this Louis guy:
obvioustalk.blogspot.com/2011/05/strange-case-of-louis-j-marinelli-iii.html
archive.is/jnFrf

there are a bunch of other links I have, but I need to go through them further to get all the stuff out. im going to write a part 3, its a little complicated, but its important

yeah, I haven't had a ton of time this past week, but i've been silently digging when I can. Honestly, how would I even report this to the FBI? I can't say I thought to do that, who else could I send it to?

I welcome them to try as a born and raised white Southern Californian. I don't want to flee my home and I would rather fight it out with these faggots than give them a single square inch of our soil. Secessionist inspired civil war is exactly what we need in this State. Then the Republican will be 2-0 on the Democraps.

Also, they have a subreddit, it was started just before the election. reddit.com/r/YesCalifornia/

TBH I don't think we should under estimate their ability to cause terror. The state itself is just a Alamo to drive further attacks.

No thanks faggot. Back us who wish to keep this State in the hands of Americans and not these shit faggot foreigners who the Federal Government let take over our state. We will purge them all from this land and make any Mexican terrified of ever stepping foot here again.

it also supplies 30%+ of the nation's food.
Say goodbye to lettuce, tomatoes, grapes broccoli, strawberries…

California has more guns than texas, dipshit.

Laugh with me Holla Forums

No water, no food dumbass.

It's a two way street, buddy.

m8.

Enjoy your Calexit, I suppose. Best 7th largest economy ever despite borrowing water from other states and people moving to the 14th largest economy. The state will end up importing food from Mexico to make up for the shitty counterfeit Mexico known as NCR.

The punchline is that, if we did leave the protective embrace of the federal government, the libshits would be slaughtered immediately. Casualties of war, you see.

don't worry burgers, we'll sell you food until you start up development of all that unused farmland.

one day

Just remembered – we'd kill the Mexicans immediately after, followed by the Armenians.

You know, I'm starting to warm to this idea. Let's vote our butts off and really show Papa Soros what his money is good for – a white ethnostate with a coastline and high-tech industry!

this shit isn't going anywhere. as in, it's going to be as pathetic as the bernouts after the primary got called for shillary

I live near Davis. Total college town. Every single thing you fashy faggots think about my state is in play there. Look up the "toad tunnel" to get a taste of how things are there. Pic related is actually the city's Great Seal.

And that's exactly why it wont be allowed to be peaceful.

We should encourage this tbh. When these entitled leftshits get cut off from whitey's teets they will be begging to be let back in 2 years from now.

Besides, thats like 60 electoral votes that go to the leftshit candidate for 100% certainty gone, meaning our God Emperor can get his second term guaranteed.

Then God Emperor Trump can begin his nuke confiscation program to ensure these adult babies don't go nuking the USA during their last fit of rage when they realize their shitty state is now in the 3rd world conditions with no hope of surviving another 3 months before getting razed by the starving vibrancy trapped inside.

Eyup.

They secede, then the US invades and takes the central valley and leaves the spics, faggots and niggers with the already pozzed cities. Also, most of the water used in the state seems to be from outside the state. Socal is a glorified desert. Leave them without water, and it will return to its natural desert way.

Thats why we need to build the wall around them as well, so they can't come back in and chimpout some more.

Like Phoenix, all of Los Angeles' water comes from the Colorado River. If America turned off the spigot the entire state would be dead in a matter of weeks. This probably wouldn't happen though, Trump would just strike a deal with Soviet California's Premier, Jerry Brown, to sell them water at an exorbitant rate.

The Central Valley, where a lot of vineyards and other agriculture operations take place, have already struggled for years with drought. Then again, liberals wouldn't be caught dead near a farm, so it's not like they would know that. Hipsters think farming is for poor oppressed Mexicans seeking a better life, and stupid racist Bible-thumping Republican white people.

ha. Typical lefttard muh feels planning. This is the equivalent of a 10 year old packing his bags and threatening to leave. California operates at a net loss is terms of government spending. Hollywood will never EVER survive abroad without the weight of the entire entire US economy behind it, it will become a joke, like some indie french film maker. (((silicon Vally))) will just move to the east coast. Most importantly the millions and MILLIONS of illegals who squat in the inner cities will riot out of control without gibs and without the US police force to keep them in check. Trump should just call their bluff.

It's like you don't understand why we fucking call it Commiefornia or something

reverbpress.com/politics/firearms-per-capita-by-state/

You're fucking retarded, lol
Texas has over 100k more guns

There is not a significant stockpile of nuclear weapons in California.

It's a testing area for ICBM's but the actual missile silos are in North Dakota, Montana and Wyoming. AFAIK nuclear bombers are in Texas and IIRC Louisiana.

Can't remember where the nuclear subs are held but I think it's Georgia & Louisiana.

Trust me, I'm not in favor of it for a fucking second.

movoto.com/blog/opinions/gun-ownership-map/
I can fish for a source that says otherwise, too.

California has a much larger population than Texas, so I presume there would be more firearms as a general thing. I would also think Texas has a higher percent of gun-ownership among it's populace. This linked source also favors this.

California will not be allowed to secede. It's strategically vital to the US. There's just no way.

But I will enjoy the Lefties-in-denial trying to push the envelope. Watching them get BTFO, maybe even arrested for it, is gonna be fun.

The illegals do have sufficient numbers to stage blockades along ports and trade routes (like the liberal protestors have been doing to freeways, but perhaps maybe coordinated), freezing supply lines. These leftist pseudo-insurgents would probably back them.
California just needs to be fixed, not abandoned because this same shit will continue to bleed out from this state until it's fucking dealt with.

You could easily speculate it to that level taking into account the advancement of automated vehicles

The problem is someone else could ally with Mexico.

We also can't use the water in the Sacramento Delta, because of a fucking bait fish. This drought is a natural occurrence amplified by politics from people who don't go anywhere fucking near a "farm" unless it's for wine tasting. The Valley is pretty based except for Fresno this year, because it's pretty much 58% illegal spics, some percentage of niggers, poo-in-loos, random assortment of sandniggers, and a dwindling white population. Thank fucking God that Trump won cause we can start taking back this shithole.

lol, the military grunts would gleefully kill all the hippies in that state. semper fi

I live in SoCal and have heard nothing except derision at the idea. Seems like most people think its ridiculous and caused by butthurt losers. I literally haven't heard about it except from people mocking it but then again I don't associate with liberals so who knows what they talk about with each other.
Fuck this state I'm going insane. Can't hide my fucking power level much longer. Every day I feel one step closer to going full Breivik. I feel my sanity slowly slipping away and all I think about all day is a modern kristallnacht… Please destroy California ASAP.

California could never successfully secede. Secession is an act of the people, and the people in California are disarmed, racially integrated liberal weaklings. They are also the closest to Russia, by the way.

I would love to see them leave the union, only to be fucking steamrolled when we send troops in to take back our nukes stationed there, along with literally any other fucking thing we want that they have. Imagine a giant smoking ruin full of whiny crybabies. That is a California that has "seceded."

m8 calm your shit, Trump isn't even in the white house yet. Be patient, things are getting better.

how can we encourage them to leave the union? it would be basically a permanent white majority if they did

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fort_Ross,_California
FUND IT

You post is retarded and wrong

Please kys

It's inevitable.

Pull the bases out and defund the shithole. Most decent workers have been displaced by the Spics anyway.

Then do a nice nuclear reliability test - open air. LA Basin!

so you want to go shoot up a bunch of children under the assumption they'll grow up to be cucks?

Silicon Valley Funded "YES CALIFORNIA" Files plebiscite ballot measure
archive.is/94vPl

I told you faggots that they are this fucking stupid

Please Happen. We need this.

It is almost like liberals have forgotten that there are wars fought over lesser things. They cannot be this stupid, can they? They don't have enough water to supply their surplus population now, imagine when the spigot is cut off from outside states. They do not have enough energy resources to desalinize water for their population or to grow food to feed it in the event of a blockade.
On top of all of this, the state itself is split between rural and cosmopolitan, with military bases dotting the state! The same mechanism to keep the south from leaving the union is in place all over the nation, including California. They are not special no matter how much they think it.

The hubris of California is intense. Spoiled rotten and thinking itself progressed beyond the reach of war. Reality may need to slap them back a proper state of mind.

Reminder that everyone agreeing that white countries should give up more land is either a kike or a shabbos goy

Bump just a reminder that this IS HAPPENING

Reminder that everyone talking about giving up even more white land is a shill.

Just a reminder that it’s not.

Sanctuary cities are casus belli if it's a foreign nation harboring your criminals;they secede USA would quickly declare war. We wouldn't issue passports either. I think this games out as liberals stuck in Mogadishu and a permanent right-wing majority.

Let it secede. It'll be funny when the SF libshits discover they've instantly destroyed their lives as all their tech companies are highly dependent on national trade agreements they're no longer a party to, and that 55 EV loss ends the Democrats. When they come crawling back we can set the terms and treat it like a conquered nation.

I want California to attempt to secede, but I don't want to succeed in seceding. That state's populace except for the people who voted Trump deserves to have what happened to to the South to happen to them, but six times worse. REVENGE FOR DIXIE.

What the fuck does California actually PRODUCE?

Jewpedia says that the biggest part of their economy is 'government'. So maybe that will be OK if they split.

Next part is 'health care.' Given how absurdly expensive/fucked up health care is in california (And how much tax money has to go to subsidize it,) I don't think that will be able to stay as the mainstay it is.

Freight/Shipping? LOL. If they're not part of the states, that will dry up or get profit eaten by tariffs going into the USA.

Silicon Valley? lol. Lots of IT companies are realizing that they can pay workers less in other parts of the country, the workers are happier because even though they are getting paid less they don't have to pay Califorina prices on everything, and they don't have to deal with nearly as many offendatrons (they still exist.)

Actually, the more you look at Califorina, the numbers for tax revenue vs subsidies, the shape of the economy… it really only takes one real industry (i.e. shipping/IT, not counting Agri because it's actually a really small part of their economy) taking a shit before the house of cards starts falling.

Cali legislature knows this and is shitting itself as a result.

Only loss is the national parks, but silicon valley green freaks will at least ensure they stay protected until the land is reclaimed by the US.

Can they please get Oslo too? I mean just get on with some mega project and move all that shit there (isn't really that big) and the (mainly) cucks who live there

And why do you think they would want to stop selling that food?

?

You have a very odd was of typing out your post

I mean you're right and all but who the fuck double >>'s and then spaces greentext?

These niggas can't even handle wild turkeys and now they want secession? Yeah, nah fuck those cunts

Sounds too good to be true.
Imagine what Russia will do to all those sodomites.

All that wealth is only Silicon Valley and Hollywood. They would not survive in their current state in an independent California.

j

Hey dummies, I know this is a LARPing thread, but if you think for a second that the U.S. Armed Forces stationed in California would go along with a Calexit for a second you are far more retarded than previously imagined.

t. user who quite literally guards the nukes

Is that Blake, or some other cat girl?

same order of magnitude tbh

Orders are orders, so of course they would go along with it. They wouldn't abandon them, though, and would simply be relocated.