ALT RIGHT BTFO

ALT RIGHT BTFO

how will they ever recover from this?

Other urls found in this thread:

avclub.com/tvclub/mists-seventh-episode-saves-dark-tower-being-weeks-259015
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>(((Blumhouse)))

It's actually not anti-right.
The whites being demonized in the movie are nog obsessed liberals and it's a very divisive movie to the left because it basically says no matter what niggers and whites will never get along.
But what do you know?

But beauty and the beast has a fairly low budget of 100 something million and made 1.3 billion

I have not seen this film, planet of the Apes will be enough for a nigger centred film this year.
The head of this nigger is really scary it reminds me of this Congolese raping soldier.

Director is:
Jordan Peele who married Chelsea Peretti.
Peretti began dating actor Jordan Peele in March 2013.[18] They became engaged in November 2015.[19] On April 26, 2016, Peretti announced on Instagram that she and Peele had "eloped".[20]

Peretti gave birth to son Beaumont Gino Peele, on July 1, 2017.[21]

Jews status: BLACKED CONFIRMED

This collateral damage sounds to me like poesy.

WILL OP RECOVER FROM THIS?????????
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA
MEIN SIDES!

With productions from the big Hollywood studios they never add the marketing budget to the film budget. With a movie like Beauty and the Beast the marketing budget can be easily over 200 million dollars.

what if i told you that he is the congolese raping soldier?

You're a fucking idiot's what you are.
booo

You either are a Jew, a Muslim or a Nigger.
Either way.
>>>/oven/

If you can confirm this we must give this information to the authorities.

I think your narrative is confused here friend.

you can fuck off with that shit faggot

Who the fuck even is that?
leftists can't meme
you can't even label people you dont like successfully.
You're trash.

Implying she considers herself white lol.

it wasn't that much though, because everyone was hyped just released the trailer alone got 125 million views. They honestly probably only had 50mil-100 mil marketing

I think you missed the joke.

;_;

It's okay. We all do it sometimes.

This year has been hilariously garbage.
(((They))) should be worrying.
Now they're going to make a bunch of Get Out style movies and lose even more money.

That's only a few times the budget, get out's profits were technically like over 35 times its budget.

I haven't seen a single one on that list.
The last film I saw at the cinema was Inception.

Maybe Dunkirk

Easy to be profitable when you make a movie with D-list actors and have the media do all your advertising for you.

My niggas. I haven't seen them either

I still can't believe how much people liked this garbage. I was told I was retarded for pointing out how stupid it was to a normie friend of mine. God fucking damn it I can't.

That's mainly because it appeals to their "racism is bad" emotion.

I will say though that making the main villains being black-supremacists was better than standard hillbillies.

Was the person who wrote that article a nigger?
There's a bunch of movies on that list that made more shekels.
Niggers will watch anything and has niggers in it which is why I bet the Black Panther movie will do really well.

She's got a rigid posture of a woman that wants to get away. Probably the stench.

>Keep calm and think of the money, think of the money

The Jews are cucking themselves to death faster than the white man. Remember, all that blacked.com demoralization is just schlomo mad get can't get his jewfu.

She also has a square jawline that I'm a bit envious of, but looks repulsively mannish on a woman

I love that nasty bitch tbh :3

Hey, mister, :3 is a nice emoticon used by nice furries. Please do not try to corrupt it with your 3DPD stuff.

more in absolute dollars, yes, but the article is talking about money made per money invested

And the right is supposed to be who's btfo?

I can tell you, as a (classical) liberal, that the only thing leftists enjoy more than calling the right racist is calling other people on the left racist. If you want to prove how 'woke' you are, calling a conservative racist is pretty much a dry well.

Also, many of the people in the movie are cartoonishly racist in a way no has been for like 30 years.

filthy user spotted.
Do not speak to him.

FRIDGE

fucking degenerate capitalist liberals

I thought those big jew noses would give them a better sense of smell. How does she stand being around this mystery meat? I can see the funk coming off him through the image.

I saw Split in the cinema on a whim, it was okay, nothing special. Planning to watch Dunkirk and Baby Driver to assess if they are as mediocre as some say. I trust what anons have been saying though, Nolan is second rate and Edgar Wright makes Reddit shit like the cornetto trilogy and Scott Pilgrim.

Are there any parts of Dunkirk that will make you
BRAVO
R
A
V
O

like in all his other movies?

What the sequel will be called? GET OUT: BACK TO AFRICA?

JEWISH CHICKS
LOVE
BLACK DICKS

planes crashing into the ocean

Burgerfags watched race shifted The Skeleton Key

She look like a fucking toucan

jewcan

LMAO

So she did always look like an AYY LMAO…

Dark Tower is getting blasted by critics and made only a million so far. I am just throwing this out there.

we all know the truth. stay in your hole vermin.

black men should be dating white women though, I mean who would be dumb enough to date a black women?

Black men.

heard you was talkin' shit

Hey Cody, what's your name again?

Cody, the American Nightmare!

Yeah, and your last name?

don't have one

You're damned right

why is he biting a weight stick?

Here's a secret fact that Racists don't want you to know. 20% of blacks are smarter than 50% of whites.

The Mist’s 7th episode saves The Dark Tower from being this week’s worst Stephen King adaptation
avclub.com/tvclub/mists-seventh-episode-saves-dark-tower-being-weeks-259015

BECAUSE HE'S VEENCE

A weight stick?

Fatfuck neckbeard confirmed. Get /fit/, son.

what is it then?

lol

See - National Longitudinal Survey of Labor Market Experience of Youth, 1980-1990

imagine what his face might look like, had his grip slipped.

That's not how statistics works groid, I know you failed basic math but try again.

Hold up, how do you compare a small percentage of one group to 100% of the other and claim that's an accurate result?
If you reversed it and took the top 20% non-hispanic whites and compared them to the total groid population you'd come up with an even bigger difference.

black men should be dying off, actually.
they shouldnt be dating anything.
erase the niggers and then sort the women out afterwards.

Not all Jews are created equal

I loved Beauty and the Beast it was honestly fun. Only good blockbuster I've seen in 3 years

It's a good thing I stopped watching movies.

welp, I guess it time for me be getting myself a whyte women then…