Cdn Media Admits (((We))) Are Encouraging Children To Be Trans & That Anti-Trans Therapy Works

news.nationalpost com/health/1117-transgender?__lsa=da7d-f8fe

"In other words, don’t let a boy play with Barbie or wear sparkly eye shadow and there’s a good chance his brain will respond and revert back to identifying with his anatomical sex.

Groups such as the Canadian Paediatric Society have denounced that approach as unethical."

Daily reminder that your kids will be groomed into becoming mentally ill trannies.

Other urls found in this thread:

4thwavenow.com/2016/09/29/gender-affirmative-therapist-baby-who-hates-barrettes-trans-boy-questioning-sterilization-of-11-year-olds-same-as-denying-cancer-treatment/
tom*woods.com/ep-773-psychology-professor-resists-gender-identity-crowd-gets-attacked/
archive.is/73Pxl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The (((doctor))) and Journalist

Is Stephen Feder a Jew? He seems disgusting enough to be one.

One doesn't have a crazy high suicide rate.

Maybe one is healty, and the other is not…

Something I've maintained for years (which is scoffed at by everyone I know because they're bluer than your average smurf) is that if they ever did invent a cure for the gay, the fags would rise up and attempt to murder the creator(s).

Fucking hell, do they NATURALLY turn into goblins or is it a side-effect of the blood magic?

If you look up transgender treatment guidelines you'll see they allow for the possibility that the kids will "change their mind," and no permanent medical/surgical interventions are done until they're in their teens.

polite sage for not great article

(((Canadian Paediatric Society)))

How is this still a thing? Transgenderism flies in the face of all science, reason, common sense, and basic biological instinct and intuition. There are literally zero arguments for it and massive amounts of evidence against it. I've never heard anyone argue in favor of it and I live in commiefornia.

He looks like a gigakike and he's pushing the most blatant subversion that flies in the face of natural law so yes.

This is the plot to one of the x-men movies, a cure for mutants is discovered and makes the mutants chimp out. Even as a bluepilled normie I knew that the government were the good guys in that film.

If leftists want to let their kids mutilate their genitals before puberty, what business is it of ours?

We just raise our kids to bully those faggots until they kill themselves. Simple.

I'm just lucky that my female toddler acts insanely girly, she loves walking with a purse and hates wearing pants.

I read in a science illustrated magazine - several years ago - that a gay activist group had pressure scientists into stopping research on turning gay goats straight.

I think the method used on the goats were masculine hormone therapy, but I don't remember that in detail.

user, can you imagine when those mutilated kids reach puberty? They will hate their faggot parents for cutting off their dicks, we will probably read about a lot of double homicides in the near future.

Argument in favor of sex change:
1) Transsexualism is a real mental issue in that it's experienced by some people and is debilitating to their lives.
2) There hasn't been success in resolving the issue through mental approaches, that is through the pseudoscience of psychology for instance, or through mind-targeting medicine.
3) Performing a sex change surgery allows the patients better life quality, because it resolves the dysphoria issue. From some utilitarian perspectives, this is then the ethical choice given 1 and 2.

Of course, if real research into medicines and therapies that target the brain/mind have stopped and been deemed unethical, 2) falls apart. Also the high rate of post-operational suicide suggest 3) doesn't work particularly well either.

They got that covered with massive anti bullying campaigns.

There's been success in treating transsexualism with the right sex's hormones, but that's "transphobic" so it's not done much.

Also, genital mutilation procedures have not been shown to alleviate dysphoria in the long term. The faggots kill themselves anyway. I guess we all reap the benefit of slightly increased insurance prices and a little scalpel and needle practice for the doctors, so it all works out.

Gender-affirmative therapist: Baby who hates barrettes = trans boy; questioning sterilization of 11-year olds same as denying cancer treatment
4thwavenow.com/2016/09/29/gender-affirmative-therapist-baby-who-hates-barrettes-trans-boy-questioning-sterilization-of-11-year-olds-same-as-denying-cancer-treatment/

on the Tom Woods show there's an interesting interview with a psychology professor in Canada who rejects the politically correct line about gender identity:

tom*woods.com/ep-773-psychology-professor-resists-gender-identity-crowd-gets-attacked/

Real life: there are measurable differences between the brains of men and women, some people have mutations for all sorts of reasons that leave them somewhere in the middle, or the other side. Often transgender people have actual DNA mutations or chromosome abnormalities. These are pathologies that need to be treated in the best interest of the patient, which may or may not involve "transitioning". I'm pretty sure we could do better than genital mutilation and plastic surgery by now and treat it like any other psychiatric condition, but try to mention it and you're a bigot. If you think you're Napoleon you're crazy, if you think your penis is a female penis you're offered all sorts of options to reinforce your delusion.

Kikery made sure the definition of this was broad enough to include poor fucks who have different issues but demand the same therapy. This is the kind of transexual more likely to off themselves after they transition, when they realize their life is still shit but now they got their bodies horribly mutilated on top of the issues they already had.

What right of the parent is it to mutilate their children?

A failure of sexual dimorphism "flies in the face of all science, reason and common sense"? What the fuck is every intersex disorder, you stupid nigger?

This is like the gender version of liberal creationism. Disorders of sexual dimorphism stop at the neck, apparently.

Nobody gets surgery before puberty. Nobody. You fucks don't have any idea what you're talking about.

There's no high rate of suicide. That's quite literally liberal spin to make trans people look tragic and victimized. The larger the study, the smaller the suicide rate, with that big Swedish study (you know, the one you idiot niggers love to cite) having found no significant difference in mortality rate for trans people who transitioned AFTER 1983.

No, there hasn't been. In the first place, if there's nothing wrong with your biological hormones, giving you extra is idiotic - too much extra, and your body converts it to the opposite-sex hormone.

In the second place, this is totally wrong. Suicidal ideation jumps, for example, in FtMs on birth control.

Yada, yada, the same tiresome bullshit every thread.

"Treating" trans kids by forcing them to act like their birth sex…what a novel concept. It's almost like nobody thought of doing that bef- oh, no, wait, that's all anybody did for many years, never mind.

My parents obviously tried to force me to behave like my birth sex. It never worked.

Kids have their own personalities and aren't blank little dress-up dolls, who could imagine?

Kill yourself.

All our parents did, and it worked. Your parents just sucked at it.

It is, and you're going to blow your brains out, you worthless fucking kike.

post ur butt

Shoot yourself with a bazooka.

I'm betting his surname was Federman and they played the name game

You are your chromosomes. Now unless you have something like XXY or XXXY, kill yourself.

You know his name, what he looks like and where he works. He's hurting children… so maybe someone there hurts him.

Oh and no FBI there for the faggot neet loser from cuckchan to chime in with. You know the bitch ass who says that is a fucking tranny.

archive.is/73Pxl

Kirkey anagram of Kikery.

Children are the parents' property. They can do with them as they please.

It’s time for all an-caps to commit suicide.

Pedophiles get lynched.

mutilation is a violation of the NAP, I don't think an-caps are at play here

jews aren't bad, you're just being irrational!

This, tbh. We need to end leftist genetic lines. Leftist genocide will be necessary to prevent white genocide.

What about XYY? Imagine a mixed bag of mildly bargain bin parts. A feminized social brain with autistic observation, extra human growth hormone, and matures slower longer and deeper than everyone else. Theft is easy when I'm drunk because I literally can feel people watching me on the back of my neck, even if it's a camera.
Theres little literature on the subject too.

The Germans have invented a cure for your disease.

They call it 'Zyklon B'.

XYY is an embryonic fatal phenyotype. More than one Y chromosome always results in a forst trimester misscarriage.

Nobody lied about it, because it didn't fucking happen. Nobody performs sex reassignment surgery on a kid who hasn't had their first growth spurt yet. Period. Best case scenario here, you are confusing surgery on a kid with ambiguous genitals with surgery on a trans kid.

More likely, you're making shit up. Provide a cite, or admit you're either lying or stupid enough to fall for some fear-mongering bullshit on the topic.

I have a sister, user. She's perfectly normal. My parents raised us as their parents did, and they are both normal, as are the four sisters and a brother they have between them.

It's a rare, unlucky disorder. My parents had nothing to do with it.

And the moon is made of fucking green cheese because you want it to be. You're the kind of moron who reads nothing but the abstracts of studies on PubMed and thinks you're really goddamn smart. You're a waste of air.

And there's 23 of them. So now you get to pick which chromosomes matter, huh?

When I was a teenager, I was told that I would kill myself before my 30th birthday. I'm 32. Now I keep getting told by idiots that I will "for sure" kill myself in 10 years, even though I'm not even slightly suicidal and never think about it.

I want you to know I'm still going to be here in 10 years telling you to go fuck yourself.

I dunno about that mate, you're gonna look into the mirror one day, realize you've lived a lie and jump off a bridge then look like the uncooked innards of a meat pie.

No, I won't. Because I'm a very honest person, and it's a pretty rare situation for me to lie, let alone "live a lie."

There's nothing about my situation that is a "lie." Everyone around me could tell when I first began transitioning that I was infinitely happier. (Most people had never even heard of transgenderism then, so I don't think they were just signaling.) Some of it is a bit unnerving, but there is no step of the process that ever made me think, "holy hell, I've made a huge mistake."

It's not something you can imagine because you're normal. If you imagine transitioning, you surely imagine it being horrific and something that would require great cognitive dissonance to get through. But that's not how it feels to us. Just be thankful you're normal, and don't tell me how this disorder feels. You don't know.

sage for blog posting

What are u even doing on pol??

Faggot, your being hear attempting to argue with us is proof you know deep down you are nothing but a worthless degenerate piece of shit that should have been aborted with a coat hanger so you come hear in hopes of convincing us of that which you can not convince yourself.

here*

every… single… fucking… time.

Thanks for convincing us through your argumentation style that our policy towards degenerates is correct 100 fold. That you are a worthless lying parasite whom only follows the wills of your filthy body, your perversity which has destroyed you with this self fulfilling prophecy of mutilation and mental illness.

You live a lie right now degenerate that your life is normal and natural when all you've done is destroy your future, chance for happiness for kid as you'll not be adopting pervert. All you've done is lied to yourself from the start of your mental illness that you life is natural, you'll live long and have fun when all that'll happen is that you'll linger in disease and strife spreading this mental illness to other, enabling it.

The same reason everyone else is, I agree with with it overall. I just hate the absolute nonsense you guys post on this issue. And trust me, I ignore about 9/10 trans threads. It's too stupid to bother with most of the time.

You flatter yourself in thinking I come here just to argue with you.

I proved that your dumbshit arguments are right by explaining that they are factually incorrect? kys

See? You associate it with sex, further proving you're a fucking mouth-breather who can't handle facts. I'm celibate, what "perversity" is involved here? kys

Other reasons destroyed my chances at children regardless of transition or not, so it's a moot point. I don't think trans people should be parents anyway, this is a dumb post, kys.

I never thought that. "Natural" is meaningless, animals eating their offspring is "natural," save your buzzwords and kys.

What disease? I have zero STIs, great basic health indicators, none of the major genetic markers associated with common cancers, my family tends to live into their 90s. I'm probably going to outlive your dumb ass, kys.

It's not possible to do that. People transitioning in their 20s and not their 60s because now they know what the disorder is doesn't represent an actual increase in prevalence, retard. Tumblr tots who would never in their lives get surgery putting on black lipstick and pretending they're "non-binary" are not trans.

You base your beliefs on Holla Forums "infographics" and not independent research, kys.

So you are sincerely convinced you are not in the corect body? Can you identify the cause of your ailment? Is it hormonal? Is it an organic defect in your brain? Or are you going to say you have a mis-gendered "soul"?

How is it even possible to not associate sex with sex, you sicko?

Honesty doesn't prevent you from sincerely buying into your delusions.

I think that being "trans," or wanting to be another sex in general has to do with a dislocated configuration between body and soul. I have some feelings in that regard, and while I'd never be stupid enough to have my dick chopped off and call myself a woman, it's true that I think I'd be more successful in another body. But it's not just the male/female disjunction that bothers that. In dreams, I can throw myself off a building and take flight before I hit the ground. I can walk through walls and I never run into anything. I don't know how true this is for anybody else, but I feel truncated and trapped by my heavy, uncoöperative meat.