Jewish scholars of holocaust history call on Americans to 'mobilise in solidarity' against Trump

archive.is/6OjZ0

I admit I had doubts that the heebs would openly call out Trump like this. Here they are trying to tie holohoax bullshit with the 'everything white people do is racist' garbage.

Other urls found in this thread:

lrb.co.uk/blog/2016/09/06/uri-avnery/israels-impending-civil-war/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's true, but everyone in the last 2000 years have done the same thing, most notably them
If anything this positions the man to deny or explain these claims
Confident in the later

Most of America isn't jewish, so why would they bother to do this? Sounds more like a jewish problem than an American one.

that's like being an expert on the history of the harry potter universe
except harry potter is more believable

There is truly no shame with these kikes. They've been locked in their safe spaces so long they've lost all grip on reality. Let them carry on outing themselves as the enemy. They will redpill more normies with this kvetching than 100 shitlords.

Well said.

Oy vey, itz anuda shoah

This retarded buzzword has proven to be the death of the left. Every single time anything happens they sperg out in "solidarity" but what do they ever accomplish? NOTHING.
The stupid ass kikes disarmed their own golems and now the Umman Manda is coming to rip their throats out

When did they begin using that term?

My guess is that they couldn't get normalfags to hate the idea of "nationalist", and the shock value of "white supremacist" is wearing off, so now they're trying to come up with a new label for bad goyim.

Basic rebranding, we can do the same but we need to double down on the propaganda.

I remember natural born U.S. citizens being referred to as "natives" in Gangs of New York.

Since Trump started running, I think.

Much simpler, they're co-opting nationalism by making it "civic" and taking advantage of how normalfags already conflate it with patriotism, and putting all the bad goys in the "nativist" camp so they can be the bigoted right wing to the progressive nationalist left.

Nah, nativist goes bakc a decade.

Does anyone remember Nethanyahus statement just after Trump won the election? Something along the line "praise Trump" and then "Most of the worlds jews already live in Israel"…

The last bit is extremely interresting. It can be read as a subtle warning to the liberal jewish media elite in America. Something along the line "If you fuck up the American president who vowed to acknowledge Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, you can all kiss your dual-citizen, safety-israeli passboards goodbuy!".

If you insist on making jews the ethernal prime-evil, you might miss the important faultlines which you can use to topple the liberal media hegemony.

Kikes I swear.

When did the Republican branch of the ZOG get here?

Fuck off JIDF, all jews are our enemy and their disgusting mongrel race will be destroyed someday in the future. None of your low energy propaganda will be able to prevent that.

rekt that kike
"oy vey goyim some jews are good"
yeah we know… like under 1% maybe

None of you care to elaborate further on the fact that you could evict liberal jews from power AND leave jews divided globally?

Fine. Continue gobling cock then. Do the Hitler. Unite them globally again! It has been so fucking funny for the past 70 years hasn't it?

I can only imagine its their job to keep the story consistent. As recently as the 1980s accounts differed wildly, while in the 1950s and 60s, shit like the giant electric chair, holocoaster and masturbation machines were still being spread around.

tell me this wasn't around
the nazis will masturbate you to death?»

Deport Jews to Israel and cut off foreign aid, let the Jews eat eachother while the Arabs murder them. So hard.

But of course, JIDF like you don't want the goyim to know Israel is bordering on a catastrophe that will lead it into being a failed state even sooner than Europe.
lrb.co.uk/blog/2016/09/06/uri-avnery/israels-impending-civil-war/

Very disappointing scholars.

(checked)
SHUT IT DOWN

It's all true. They're all nation-wreckers.

muh holocoast

Every single time
even the Rotschilds, the by far most powerful family ever needs a personal oven victim
PATHETIC

Do these kikes even understand how this works?

If they did we wouldn't be here right now would we?

They crave it

The perfect revenge for Trump would be to declassify the Army's psych war ops file on how they completely made up the holohoax.

I wonder how much that job pays. It'll be nothing soon.

Why even live