Justice Served! Four Charged in Beating of Chicago Man

web.archive.org/web/20161119230758/http://www.fox32chicago.com/news/crime/218516609-story

DO THESE NIGGERS HAVE FACEBOOK?
WE NEED TO SHITPOST STAT.

I guarantee Obama will pardon them with a ton of other drug dealers by the end of the month.

FOR USE ON YOUR TROLL ACCOUNTS TO BUTTHURT SOME NIGGERS ON INSTA

I hope everyone ready for the Great Black Tide coming in January.

Obongo's going to pardon every single black criminal. They're Trump's problem now.

Around blacks, never relax!

there are people here right now that don't hate niggers.

Doubt it.

That's good, Trump will deal with this problem decisively instead of cucking out to apes like everyone else

This is good, more fuel on the fire.

nah

Have you never heard the "blacks aren't niggers" argument here before?
I've read that at least 100 times.

what the fuck is up with this sheboon's head

Wut?

Obviously a descendant of the great Yakub

No one besides blatant shitposters and shills says that

Since one president can unmake another's executive orders, can Trump undo Obama's nigger pardons?

Also, Jesse Jackson was calling for Obama to "preemptively pardon" Clinton. The fuck is that, like admitting they know SO much shit about what she's done that jail is plain inevitable? Isn't a pre-pardon akin to a license to go commit more crimes? WHY DO PEOPLE STILL GIVE ATTENTION TO REVEREND NIGGER REEEEEEEE

this

It's become more and more common with the influx of plebbit and cuck/pol/

sadly no, a pardon is not the same as an executive order.

Who fucking gives a shit? Did virtue signalling about anti-racism help whites what so ever?

Ay dawg hol up, you be talkin bout that Yakub nigga? Shiiieeet he made dem crackas.

eeeeeheheheheheheheheheheheh

We president now, PRfag

He's right though. When the public sees these dindus attacking an old white man, they become sympathetic towards us. When Trump supporters act stoic and TAKE the beatings without reciprocating, we gain sympathy.

IF we respond in kind, or act racially provocative back to these people, we only make those dindus look justified because the media has already convinced millions of people that they are born victims.

Shouldn't you be sending emails and waiting for the devs to support us?

What the stupid normies say and think does not matter anymore, Trump is already the president.
They have outlived their usefulness

Glad they were caught.
I hope the judge throws the book at them, and I hope that white man takes some self defense classes.

No thanks

Hahah!!! That's straight out of the Trudeau playbook. I agree with not doing stupid nigger-tier LARP shit and talk like it's a Hollywood movie, like in that user's picture, but what you're suggesting is pathetic.

The problem is, he's old and out of shape. Even if her were in shape they're probably half his age and they outnumbered him. That's how niggers operate.

1: Outnumber opposition
2: Choose weak opposition
3: Attack opposition from behind/Surprise attack

Every. Single. Time. This guy needs to find a way to move out of his majority nigger community. He's going to get killed if he doesn't. I'm sure of it.

Still.. he is out of shape because he chooses to be.

Around blacks - never relax. Never give them the chance to gang up on you if possible.

Not blaming this guy but he needs to be less of a target.

No
No

Remember vid related? Who did the public side with there?

Amberlamps

Not charged with terrorism?

This.

We may have had to worry about it during the election season. It may have caused us undue stress knowing that these peoples votes mattered in the long run and nothing we could say to them will change their minds. But that's in the past now. They're defanged. The only reason leftists were able to act as they do now without fear of consequence is because higher powers backed them all the way up, and even they aren't aware of it.

It's why you're seeing them still pull this shit despite the fact the rug is about to be pulled out from under them. They have no idea that they're about to enter a world where cause and effect isn't broken.

We need a penal colony. Or we could just pay some shit country to take them whose natives are worse people than our prisoners.

Just dump them in the ocean and tell the press they immigrated to Atlantis

I feel bad for him anyway. Seems like a reasonable guy when he talked about Trump. He really needs to get the fuck out of Chicago. I hope those niggers get punished to the full extent of the law. God knows we won't be as lenient.

Justice won't ever be served guess what that entails?.

And so far they have only been charged, not convicted. I expect them to have a "trump caused temporary insanity" defense.

Deport them to the North Pole where they can freeze to death

This will be like the third time this week that that shit has flown in court and everytime I think about it, it infuriates me.

Good god, I was only being half serious. You've actually seen this used?

If the kang does that, Trump wont pardon him.

Regardless of what benefits might emerge from it, that's just not going to happen.

Non-violent resistance is degenerate. It's what you do when you can't do anything else. Think about the sickening of those Syrians who couldn't wait to record footage of that boy who got hit by a bomb. Is that what you want to be?

You should never go out of your way to look for trouble, but if someone attacks you for being a Trump supporter (or any other reason), you have to defend yourself. Show the purple-pilled normies /r/The_Donald (and elsewhere) that it's ok to be strong. That's the best thing we could do for not only the white race, but also everyone else who is under (((their))) spell of degeneracy, weakness, and cowardice.

Still my 3dpd waifu.

Such horse shit, they had no idea who he voted for when they started attacking him. It was because he was white. These niggers deserve lynching.

Judge Jewdy will probably give them a month or two of picking up trash for this. The guy should have been able to shoot those animals.

This.

shutup nigger