This is a serious question - what the fuck is up with Jewish women?

This is a serious question - what the fuck is up with Jewish women?

I'll greentext the pertinent story of yesterday/today

I deleted her from contacts and deleted our messages but wtf? Am I overreacting with my racemixing multiculturalism radar or was it seriously fucking weird that she would ask how I take my coffee? Who the fuck chooses to ask that unless they really wanted to use "I take it black" as a fucking response?

I have a theory though,

fem judes spread judaism by lineage, right? so they teach the fem judes to be total fucking whores and slop with as many dirty dicks as possible to reproduce and create as many jude babies as possible to propagate the filth? I don't know, man. Part of me still wants to toss her around like a 4'11" fucktoy but another part of me is sending up red flags left and right after all this.

Thoughts Holla Forums?

kill yourself

didn't know she was a kike until I had been talking to her

seriously wondering wtf, I didn't think stereotypes could be so accurate but holy shit

Racist. You should have encouraged her and her jewish friends.

indeed, this is what some user made >>>/polblog/ for. though I doubt anyone actually uses it

Encouraged how? What does that even mean?

you should have given her a good dicking slapped her nose and than cut off all ties with her and her friends

Taking the big black cock, which jewish women need or jews won't survive.

They're jews, end of story. Fuck off back to cuckchan.

I could still do that if I wanted, she was very down, I never responded to her last texts before I deleted her contacts.

Yeah. That's basically what it seems like - no offense but I won't get down with a girl I know to have burnt the coal, it might be wrong but I assume a greater likelihood of STDs and such

I haven't been on cuckchan in a couple years, I refuse to return for any reason after moot fucked us all over for some beat ass SJW poontang

Should've told her you take your coffee just like your women.

Ground up and in the freezer.

>>>/polblog/

Oy vey, I think you need to hire a (((psychiatrist))) ya dum goy.

kek missed opportunity

seriously, who the fuck asks that? I can't find any explanation other than her wanting to use that fucking line

how exactly did you come to the conclusion of this being a good idea?

What the fuck is this bullshit?

The jew is the race with the most mental issues. So jewish chicks are fucking crazy, don't put your kosher stick in it if you want to keep living normally.

This is the most low quality, 4chan-tier thread I have seen in months. Fucking kill yourself.

Stopped reading right there.
Hookup culture is a cancer and a blight.

Holla Forumsolitically Incorrect, I guess

A cute midget jew? Is this her?

I bet she doesn't even have big khazar milkers

NOT YOUR PERSONAL BLOG

this

I didn't know she was a libtard kike until we had been talking, all I knew was that she was tiny

I am not in a place in my life where I can justify a real relationship with so much to do - women take resources and energy and I am unwilling to commit that until I find the right girl. It isn't a result of culture, it is a decision because I don't mind the fun parts of being with a girl and the ridiculous sarcastic texts, it is really fucking fun to weave messages with double entendre but committing to going out on dates and being chivalrous and meeting family and all that bs I can't do

OP you're a faggot. But I had a good lel this morning while I was drinking coffee, (French brew, lots of milk and sugar :^)) turned on some TV channel and some kike was getting arrested on COPS and was kvetching hard as fuck talking about how they can't do this.

that's excellent, that would be a great webm

I think you may be right.
Jew are psychopaths, overreacting and nervous wrecks.
It may be due to this "compromise" they have to deal with their womans to spread their diseases of the mind.

they have teeth in their cunts

IntoTheTrashItGoes

Fuck off you fucking racetraitor.

maybe you came off as a cuck

said it 3 times I didn't know she was a kike at first

doubt it

I'm not surprised
want a real fucked up one?
look up satanic priest . com or whatever and theres one on there
a jewess who openly claims all sex is rape and she wants to be raped bareback by any man who wants her
guessing it just wants to spread poison and poz loads like a normal kike but obviously is lapsed to the point where the jewish community doesnt channel it into some sort of agenda so its just taking all its filth out on itself

>reddit spacing

same
almost went with this girl always thought she looked a bit kikey but im not the best judge on these things
once i found out her last name ended in the suffix stein though it all sort of fell into place

Well, now you do.

Nice blogpost. But there is a place called reddit. People there would appreciate your story a lot more.

yes and the end of the story was that I blocked her and deleted her contact and all our messages

fuck reddit

Fuck you. Can't you see that you are virtually the only one bumping this thread. Get a clue already.

She ain't subtle, that's for sure.

she got black in chess, I thought it was weird but I paid it no mind immediately and crushed her with my superior white pieces and prowess

then the coffee lineā€¦.

there are no words for this

You really should go back to cuckchan though if you're going to fall for their lame JIDF shill tactics.
pics 1-4 related
if you don't know what it was or is still used for, you should also go back
if you made it to pic 5, you deserved it

TopKek

Work on you jdar

she wants your superior samurai seed
dont give it to her

The jews are the ones who fall hardest for their propaganda. SNL has a bunch of skits where they push BMJW for some reason. Jews are just mentally ill from inbreeding and are begging for extermination.

What the fuck is wrong with black coffee? When I was little and on summer break like maybe 9 my dad took me across America to deliver big metal panels for rich people to play tennis on in the tractor trailer. We always got black coffee because we were always in a rush to make the delivery on time. Black coffee is quick and easy, maybe she was in a rush is all?

Also
P L E B T I E R
L
E
B
T
I
E
R

lol I drink coffee black but the combination of all these factors weirded me the fuck out

only reason I add milk is to cool it down so I can drink it faster rather if I am in a rush but fair charge

YOU WERE DOING LSD AGAIN

maybe you are right lol god damn those women are disgusting

fuck