Voice Work for Young Justice Season 3 has officially begun

Voice Work for Young Justice Season 3 has officially begun.
archive.is/BjRFj

I hope they shrink the team back down. Season 2 was annoying when the team had more fucking members than the Justice League.

Enjoy your Grrrrrl power and forced diversity!

I wonder if they're going to start the season, five years later on July 5.

Hopefully not funded by the fans because they were asking a ridiculous amount for a kickster. I wasn't surprised at how much it would cost but they were asking for too much that even the biggest, successful kickstarter didn't even reach at the time.

I'd prefer a conclusion to Teen Titans because Young Justice was mired in a plot that was trying to have a gotcha moment and be pseudo-clever but really went nowhere and stumbled toward its resolution. I'm doubtful they'll stray away from that. It was semi-good just to see the many different characters pop in but that was about it.

It's better off dead.

SUPERHERO STATIC SHOCK

Is returning I hope.

Why ruin what was a perfectly satisfying ending?

Prepare your anus for a whole bunch of characters you don't care about and Weisman doesn't care to establish.

Time skip! A whole bunch of shit happened and some one-off characters and cameos died, super important to establish our plot, but oh well!

YOU'RE DIVERSE NOW, GIIIIIIIIIRRRRRLLLLL

CHECKED

He was in the second season though.

So nothing will change?

YAAAAAAAAS QUEEN

Between this and a new season of animesque Teen Titans, what Holla Forums would like to have?

Neither. Anyone who wants more capeshit should be gassed.

You forgot your sage :^)

Pretty sure Payton said they started VA work in February, but whatever.
If they're doing VAs, it means the bulk of the animation hasn't been started, so it won't be out for months yet.

Doubt there will be a timeskip. They teased Apokolips shit as an immediate happening, so it'd be hard to explain how they skip 2 years and Darkseid hasn't decided to invade them yet, despite having the War World.

So, lets get it out of the way. Young justice additional cast speculation,

Super Girl/Power Girl
Jason Todd/Red Hood
Damien/Shit
Raven
Nigger Robin

The fact they had so many members reminded me of GI Joe for some reason.

He exists?

yes

Something new.

Weisman is all about his strong girls and minority inclusion which is why we won't be getting Cassandra Cain because he picked the worst Batgirl for reasons

Starfire
Jade as a young Green Lantern because noone cares about Kyle
Maya (pic related)
Connor Hawke to twist the knife on Roy Harper a little more
Guardian (Malcolm) will get fucked up and will use her apparent knowledge of SCIENCE to upgrade him to Cyborg

THe show became shit really quickly into the first season. All that occurred was more relationship shit and drama which divolved into more drama, and then a new character would be introduced who would solve the drama only to start more later. All the characters were beyond angsty teenager tier.

Season 2 was already bad enough, season 3 will be beyond cancerous.

I'd rather have fucking Beware the Batman back than this shit. At least Beware was getting kinda good towards the end.

That doesn't make any sense. Cyborg is Vic Stone. Not Malcom.

Wait you actually liked Deathstroke trying to kill Batman and having daddy issues with Alfred?

They got away with all of this on JLU because the writing wasnt shit

Maya upset me a lot. Not because of any racial thing, but because she got aged up as soon as her powers activated.

People are actually excited for this?

I enjoyed Season 1 for all its faults, and I really tried to enjoy Season 2 but I simply can't. It's got terrible pacing, plenty of terrible writing, a nonsensical setting and Miss Martian is the worst character of any recent show I've watched, perhaps slightly in front of Ashi.

WHAT YOU DID WAS RAPE M'GANN
YOU RAPED SUPERBOY

And there's no consequence for it.
Or anything she does.
And she always conveniently has the exact power that the team could need at any particular moment.

The best part is how he gets back together with her at the end
Willingly returning to your rapist, in a kid's show

Why would anyone even want a third season? This show is such garbage and all the characters are shit.

You think there are niggers that can go a night without robin?

Sounds like real life.

The age of Islam is upon us

The first season was a average show, but it had some real fun happenings in it. However, I see no fucking reason for the show to exist, as the main driving force in season 1 was them being pissed off at the Leaguers for treating them like sidekicks, but now they're basically just an extension of the League. It no longer makes any sort of deal out of the fact that they're sidekicks striking out on their own.

Does this mean they don't have to care about demographics anymore?

wow in a reality where canned shows can come back with a new season.

I don't think CN wants to revive Sym-bionic Titan. Maybe it lands on kikeflix too.

CN made Titan a tax write-off like Megas.

No revival for you.

I'm saying that CN are not interested on reviving it.

Titan was pretty forgettable, people only like it because of Diaperfagpizza's bandwagoners.

Wonder if he ever adressed this on his videos

I still fucking cry to this day

Yeah man, it's about time. Young Justice is probably one of the greatest vartoons ever made, good shit DC, keep the badass times rolling.

Not that user, but at least BTB had a better design than Young Justice's

Fixed

Fixed.

Are you being ironic you teen drama faggot?

Ain't the BTB one just another Slade look minus the mask?

If you don't like the show I really don't care.

S1 was great, S2 stripped everything good from S1 and injected shit in it's place.
S3 will only be good for more muh Dick Grayson.

I enjoyed Young Justice and I have to agree with the guy saying it's not their best.

As long as this thing doesn't get dragged into Netflix bullshit; at least it's not on Cartoon Network. Already fucking around with Justice League Action.

you cared enought to reply

It's the other way around. Whatever, Young Justice kicks ass.. just cartoons anyway

low-tier bait.
If this isn't bait, then fuck off back to halfchan/reddit.

That show is getting fucked around so much, and people still love it.
They are airing things out of order and all over the place.

That fucking woman in charge of networking really must hate anything that isn't TTGO!

They're doing it to everything now, think nuBen 10 was being aired out of order too.

They really need to learn not to take people to run a cartoon channel from sports and E!.

Please no. The last season was absolute trash. We don't need more.

Sweet fuck, why do you still exist?

Yeah it looks like they just re-used the design from Teen Titans.

The Young Justice Design would've been fine if they didn't give him that pony tail.

bump

I kind of like the ponytail

Yeah, it reeks of weebdesign

The ponytail is what they were pushing in the Nu52.
Pretty sure he got rid of it in Rebirth.

yeah

so which girl do YOU think is the hottest? i say either zatanna after the time skip, or one of the probably unnamed cheerleaders

i could almost see a shoulder-length pony tail working, but knee-length, wtf, is he a guitar player from 1985? how does he not trip on it

Only because it's white

Seems like they wanted to incorporate the bandanna thing he normally has while keeping it original. Knee-length is exaggerating but it could stand to be a fair bit shorter.

That ponytail always reminded me of Sesshomaru for some reason.

Kill yourself

This is all I care about. Every Transformers show since has been garbage.
They can change up the artstyle, maybe do cel-shade CG, the most important thing is the writing and the voice acting.
And also the brown girl.

Only one that's blown chunks is Robots in Disguise.

I fucking loved Animated. Even bought both Almanacs and a bunch of the toys. I'd kill for what they had planned for season 4.
Cybertron still being populated and thriving was brilliant.

As was Megatron being a cruel but charismatic and clever leader. Making his voice coldly monotone most of the time worked surprisingly well.

Optimus had such luscious lips

Yes! Megatron was great! And they solved the whole 'why does Megatron keep Starscream around when he's constantly trying to overthrow him' situation perfectly, by Megatron outright killing Starscream whenever he could.
Shockwave was also brilliant.
Also, because I somehow forgot to mention, Sari was great too. She goes from the standard, uninteresting, obligatory human sidekick that every TF show has to deal with, and made her genuinely interesting. It's such a shame she was unfortunately wrapped up because the show had to end.