Prepare yourself for butthurt

prepare yourself for butthurt
twitter.com/docrocktex26/status/734728018447339522

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/docrocktex26
twitter.com/docrocktex26/status/759469720051396608
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I am now convinced a purge is necessary.

plato was right, fuck politics nobody knows what they're talking about

CAN WE HAVE POSADISM NOW?

KILL ME

As if we needed more proof that 90% of feminists are just wannabe porkies.

You show me one libfem I'll show you 608 porkies.

this person has 30,000 followers
twitter.com/docrocktex26

she makes a good point that leftypol is too doctrinaire to accept.

After a certain point of income, you don't work. You write up paperwork. You can bitch about that

But at the end of the day you aren't working

No buddy, the income you have has nothing to do with your relationship to the means of production. Whether you work or not does not have anything to do with it.

THIRTY FUCKING THOUSAND

she graduated with a BA in Sociology. what do YOU know about Marx?

checked

Then you hear the same liberals bitching "why do you have to gulag people?"

This is why we have to gulag people

twitter.com/docrocktex26/status/759469720051396608

And you guys don't believe me when I say the bookchinites and anarchists in general are class collaborators.

i was pretending to be retarded

???

Great b8 m8 9.4/10

Every sociology course in America whitewashes Marx into oblivion. This is what happens when you let capitalist institutions teach your children about solving social problems.
The humanities were a mistake. It's nothing but Trash.

It is not like Marx used economic arguments or anything

Yo it's just like GoT.

PLEASE!
END THIS!
MAKE POSADISM GREAT AGAIN!

But if you look into the actions and writings of your movement the caricature prices true. All anarchists should be shot immediately after the revolution.

i agree

Finally i agree with a trot on something

well I'm done

smh

Tell us about those trotskist states that lasted for any amount of time.

Dear god

immediately after the trotskyist revolution

Right on, trotsky

god damnit user, now we have to start counting again!

cringe thread ?

LIVE FROM HALF/pol/

It's more mentally taxing than physical labor.

So tl;dr idpol + endless snark about how "fucking straight white males" need to care about idpol more

t. white male

you will never, EVER understand the oppression propane jane, a wealthy doctor, has faced

well I think my brain just switched to full stalinist

This is why gulags are necessary comrade.

oy vey, those white people working minimum wage arent oppressed like propane jane.

She's a wealthy doctor? Really?

And it's only going to get worse because the Democrats are transitioning completely to idpol: the party (Thank you Obama Coalition)

Literally the SJW indoctrination course. They look at problems and shit out solutions with literally no regard for political or economic factors.

my impression of the sociology students I know in real life is that is about shitting out solutions that inevitably entail well-funded advocacy jobs and then twisting, interpreting and outright fabricating the problems until they find one that justifies the solution.

Unless they understand that it's socioeconomics.. But who am I kidding! This doesn't fit the neoliberal narative!

daily reminder

I should probably dig out that spammer I wrote and turn it on n1x's tumblrina board, tbh

Trotsky was one of the primary leaders of the October revolution, and the early Soviet government.

This
Proles think manual labor is hard, only because their infant brains know nothing else
You are inferior to my intelligence and deserve your lot in life, know your place.

Sociology is just a course now? Funny, I thought it was wide discipline that comprised of various different approaches and viewpoints.

For real though, to reduce sociology to "SJW indoctrination" is silly, but then again these days the majority of posters on here can't even be bothered to read MARX, so I can't be shocked that they don't know fuck about anything

REMINDER PROPANE JANE IS A PORKY DOCTOR AND SHOULD ALWAYS BE IGNORED

Hello Propane Jane

Well I should clarify that I'm not really talking shit about the field itself, more about how every experience I've ever had with a soc major at uni has been cringeworthy SJW crap. Like a Holla Forums strawman come to life.

You caught me

It's times like this I'm willing to resurrect Stalin.

Can you even imagine if Stalin had a twitter, LMAO 😌😅😌😅

Ebin :DDDD

ITT: Holla Forums discovers Woke Hillary Twitter