In coverage of a November 17 rally at Northeastern University...

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/18/paper-anti-trump-protest-speaker-make-the-nra-regret-giving-us-the-right-to-bear-arms/
Hmmm…

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/nBbKj
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck, wanted to copy-paste archive.is/nBbKj

Libtards, ladies and gents

When have they ever grounded themselves in reality? They think communism can work.

Reeli meac u fink.

Should we report this to the FBI?

https:// tips.fbi.gov/

Absolutely. Report them all.

Why are noguns so stupid yet incapable of accepting it?

OH GOD THESE CAN'T BE REAL

To this day I'm not sure if those were mere dishonest attempts at disinfo, or if these people are actually this fucking stupid

I love how they reveal not only their ignorance of firearms, but also their complete ignorance towards anything involving manual labor.

ahahaha!
Fuck

Holy shit. I had a hearty laugh…. Then I realized that these are "students" and they are this ignorant of American history, the very thing they claim we don't understand.

Can't be disinfo. Way too easy to see through.

Really! What the fuck are they learning in that college? Why does federal funding for liberal arts universities still exist?

what you should expect

This has to be a joke.

Not American History, that's for fucking sure. Vast majority of "compulsory humanities credits" are made up of women's studies, gender studies, and african studies. The more academic feeling students gravitate towards classic literature, ancient history, world history, and music.

American History is very, very, VERY absent from mainstream education curricula.

lol, I guess it shows leftists have never done an honest day's work before.

What the fuck happened to the left?

They're too smug to admit any sort of inferiority except being uncomfortable or 'scared' of things, and that isn't THEIR fault. The world needs to bend to suit THEM because how dare guns exist and be dangerous.

I thought that shit was a joke, too, until I watched one of those factors at Polygons review a demo for a VR gun range, and he immediately pivoted to a holier-than-thou political sermon about how Even the existence of a gun in his house makes him uncomfortable and admitting he doesn't know the first thing about firearms and how the vibration of the VR remotes when he fired the rifle felt 'too real' and scared him. A bunch of goddamn pussies.

Faggots. Fucking autocorrect bullshit.

This seems to be the case in many countries, not just the USA. It's almost like there is a conscious effort to keep the populace ignorant about their heritage. I wonder who could be behind this…

I can already read the head lines from msm. Innocent students get shot by imperial national guard for peacefully protesting president Trump. It 70s on replay goy!

monsterhunternation.com/2016/11/14/a-handy-guide-for-liberals-who-are-suddenly-interested-in-gun-ownership/

Went to the museum. They had an exhibit for pre-Columbian America and Africa. They got so desperate for African art that they literally just put up a fucking stick.

That stick is the pinnacle of African art, friend

Shit like this reminds me of Heart of Darkness.

To be fair, there were more sophisticated pieces, like this beautifully carved piece of brass, but no other section was desperate enough that they put a fucking stick on display. Except the modern decorative art section, which put a filthy old vacuum cleaner on display.

If that were made by the Greeks, you would call it mediocre at best.

The NRA didn't give you that right mudslim.

We need a fucking citizenship test like Canada.

No, I would not. The difference is that this was one piece in the whole African section, while the section dedicated to Ancient Greece, which wasn't even half of the size of the African exhibit, was filled with comparable pieces. We have way less difficulty retrieving millenia old valuable art from one tiny region of the world than centuries old pieces from an entire goddam continent, Egypt and the rest of the Maghreb notwithstanding.

Hell, that piece? Nigeria. The stick? Congo IIRC. Africa is simple: The further south and west you go, the stupider they get.

That is only if the leftists have the balls to shoot first.

If you are genuinely impressed by that, and not just in an "impressive for Africans" way, then you are an idiot.

Are we doing this

You are born with it, it's not granted you by Constitution, goverment or NRA

REEEEEEEE!!!!

Classic.

Bits. The head is part of the screw.

heil