archive.is/fLFqx
archive.is/ebMGT
archive.is/7S0v4
archive.is/lySL4
archive.is/PtQWX
archive.is/rHKx2
archive.is/CL7Zo
archive.is/14913
watchersonthewall.com/gemma-whelan-discusses-yaras-humiliating-walk-while-indira-varma-weighs-in-on-ellarias-haunting-goodbye/
winteriscoming.net/2017/08/03/rory-mccann-on-set-injury-game-of-thrones-season-7-the-hound/
watchersonthewall.com/new-photos-game-thrones-season-7-episode-4-spoils-war/
vid.me/LvFii
green-chili.blogspot.co.id/2017/03/got-season-7-episode-guide.html
archive.is/nQLDK
archive.is/fcKtQ
archive.is/lXHUR
archive.is/hh4ve
archive.is/GVoUA
archive.is/wb3Ji
archive.is/kp3xj
archive.is/lsIx0
mega.nz/#!QexHCYQR!p16EN5frk9x0lsnsVpzNLxWoCXCrFEaa9FkEoLtg5z0
time.com/4284168/game-of-thrones-maisie-williams-feminist/
ew.com/tv/2017/08/04/game-of-thrones-episode-4-leaks-online/
youtube.com/watch?v=cvPeiTNTz00
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This show sucks.

Second for being in love with Maisie

Seconded tbh

She looks like she has been lifted like that before, but dropped on her face several times.

/got/ off-season #26 - archive.is/X6Bmi
/got/ off-season #27 - archive.is/BIEO0
/got/ off-season #28 - archive.is/XfK57
/got/ off-season #29 - archive.is/iE9uV
/got/ off-season #30 - archive.is/KgiZP
/got/ off-season #31 - archive.is/9kYMS
/got/ off-season #32 - archive.is/snL8R
/got/ off-season #33 - archive.is/AnU6M
/got/ off-season #34 - archive.is/aurCK
/got/ off-season #35 - archive.is/UVqBQ
/got/ off-season #36 - archive.is/afyN5
/got/ off-season #37 - archive.is/xWIIt
/got/ off-season #38 - archive.is/i4Wux

/got/ S07E01 LIVE #1 - archive.is/Mjgze
/got/ S07E01 LIVE #2 - archive.is/Mmvrd
/got/ S7 thread #3 - archive.is/fLFqx
/got/ S7 thread #4 - archive.is/ebMGT
/got/ S07E02 #LIVE - archive.is/7S0v4
/got/ S7 thread #6 - archive.is/lySL4
/got/ S7 thread #7 - archive.is/PtQWX
/got/ S07E03 #LIVE - archive.is/rHKx2
/got/ S7 thread #9 - archive.is/CL7Zo
/got/ S7 thread #10 - archive.is/14913

She says things that makes you wonder that as well.

Rude

Nah, the deformation set in with puberty.

Some times the truth hurts.

Gemma Whelan discusses Yara’s ‘humiliating’ walk
watchersonthewall.com/gemma-whelan-discusses-yaras-humiliating-walk-while-indira-varma-weighs-in-on-ellarias-haunting-goodbye/
I expected her to be mure butthurt tbh

Daily reminder the wrong girl died.

:o Full vid soon

Very talented lady

You just wait for the final episode where Arya says something odd and then removes her mask to reveal the Waif(u).

that is the worst tattoo I ever seen

you wish your hairline was that good

:)

I really hate how cersei looks like this abomination now

Fuckin' 'ell…
Gatiss is so overrated it's not even funny.

Rory McCann says he stayed away from other actors until S7 except Maisie, he loves her :) and addresses Cleganebowl
winteriscoming.net/2017/08/03/rory-mccann-on-set-injury-game-of-thrones-season-7-the-hound/
>McCann is the kind of guy who likes to keep to himself — he lives on a boat, and didn’t get close to too many people before season 7 with the exception of Maisie Williams, with whom he formed special bond One of us
>"Normally everyone else on the show is always playing Risk apart from me" One of us
Cleganebowl

Is anyone else gonna get raped or can i stop watching now?

Sera's pretty qt for a she-elf

Just in previous episode there was a rape
Where's the Twitter outrage now?

yes: you

This guy is our guy

I don’t watch telly at all

Based McCann, he is our man!

He's a gentleman of considerable proportions

That would be clever and totally unexpected ergo not possible on that show.

For cucks

But why would Waif go through the trouble of killing Freys? How would she recognise Nymeria?

She ate aryas brain to gain her memories, duh

She got a bit much into character.

Who is this?

What's the bet this all turns out to be one elaborate Holodeck Episode of Star Trek?

Shit now I remember, nvm.

>(((me))) on the left

The iron bank did the sept of baelor, it was an outside job

Holla Forums really has shit taste holy shit.

the ourest of guys

Facts only: The intro is the best part of the tv show. I always watch it unless I'm short on time. The song+visuals is kino. Prove me wrong. Protip: its all downhill from there

Unlikely, I'd say it is a Westword type of thing. Last episode is the main character robots escaping.

>fantasy (((jews))) paying to destroy a tower
Are D&D, dare I say, /ourguys/?

In a flashback to the cellar scene where Waif confronts aayra we see the halfed candle relit, illuminating the two in an intimate orange glow. Waif is holding a dagger to the young Stark's throat.

"I was trained in blind combat as well" she says, her lips curling into a serpentine smile.
"Promise me one thing" whispers Aayra, resigned to her fate.
"Promise you will finish my enemies, beginning with house Frey and finishing with queen cersei."

(several beats as Waif contemplates the words)

"A girl could leave Braavos" she finally replies, her smile dissolving in to a contemplative moue. "A girl could be a….princess".
"And a sister" Aayra adds, a tear slowly tracing down her cheek.
"And a sister" Waif repeats solemnly, the words seeming to echo silently behind her now wistful blue eyes.

(a beat)

"You must also promise me…." Aayra begins, her words terminating suddenly as the dagger draws across her throat sending a thick stream of arterial blood spray across the wall. Her legs kick twice violently then still.

"A girl will honor your wish" says Waif, coolly, continuing to carve upward and around the dead girl's face. When finished she stands and holds the knife to the base of her own throat, gently pushing the blade's tip beneath the skin.
"A girl must first leave a face behind" she says, using Aarya's now empty eyes as mirrors to guide her hand.

Leaving the faceless young wolf behind, as the door swings shut behind her we hear a word repeated again, faintly

"….sister…."

I thought House Tyrell had around to 80-100k soldiers while the Lannesters had like ~50k+ but their army had the best equipment or training? So how did they beat them so easy?

Best of image when?

Most Tyrell bannermen betrayed them and joined the Lannisters.

Even if they did, a few hundred men could hold a castle against an army of tens of thousands.

GoT is shit for medieval realism. People think because there is cussing and bodily functions it's realistic.

you're worse than the maisiefag.

Looks more like a blonde Maisie.

At least this monster doesn't roam our world, the hunchback of winterfell does.

I take offense to that. There is nothing worse than Maisefags.

What is hilarious is that they even showed that happening last season and noted quite a few times and characters that have done such a thing. Almost like D&D forget the very last thing they wrote? :^)

Sophie wants to
Doesn't want to
Why is she such a slag, /got/?

What are you refering to? Only such occasion I recall from GoT is Stannis saying how he held Stom's End for a year or something against much stronger army, but even that's only because Tyrells were too comfy and wanted to starve him out rather than risking losses with an assault.
As for the Highgarden siege previous episode, obviously the Lannisters had better numbers, better trained soldeirs, better equipment and what's more important, far superior generals - Jaime and Tarly especially, who is known as the best general in Westeros. Lannisters weren't in position to lay months-long siege since their need for loot was pressing, so they stormed the castle. No mention how heavy their losses were, quite significant I imagine. Although Olenna herself mentions how the Tyrell soldiers are sh*t

We've been holding /got/ longer than Stannis did Storm's End, haha

Some photos from Ep 4, Spoils of War
watchersonthewall.com/new-photos-game-thrones-season-7-episode-4-spoils-war/

"Best" for last
Well, there goes the Dragonslayer hype

Better than 20 good men

ARYA SPARRING WITH BRIENNE IN SKY ATLANTIC EP4 PROMO
And it looks like Arya is winning :)

I SPENT LIKE 20 MINUTES WRITING THIS AT LEAST ONE OF YOU FUCKERS COULD ACKNOWLEDGE IT

What fucking garbage this show is.

Wanted to make a joke that D.B. Weiss is sh*tposting in /got/ once again and accidentally posted S8 spoilers in drunken haze, but this is far too well-written for him
9/10

Maisiesquad > 20 good haters

Thanks user! I try.

It's a hilarious shot really.

Fix'd

Worth a screencap tbh

You mean from LIVE #3? Sir Gifmaker always makes them on Monday after the episode

Guess Baelish abandoned Winterfell to make his move on Daenerys

I really hope littlefinger has been planning something the entire time but I fear he has reached the end and they will just kill him off after he has been in the background this entire season.

Does the guy talking to Jamie die? I swear..

I only listen to the metal cover

No he doesn't. Saves his life as a matter of fact.

Her character.. you mean the T1000 from terminator?

Strict improvement, tbph. I hope D&D are taking notes.

10,000x more Powerful.

I never jacked off to a vegetable before… is it fun? Sheee i don't care ;)

is this a metaphor for their relationship?

She's in deep cover so she can go kill someone important. That really was the waif's face in the hall of faces. She had to cut off her own and and graft Arya's onto herself. The reason Jaqen was so proud was because he knew Arya was fucked so the waif would have to really adopt her identity in order to get close enough to whoever they want to kill. If Arya was back in Westeros with faceless man powers, of course she'd take revenge. It's part of her charcter and maybe the Freys were in the way of the House of Black and White. They bothered to explain the history as anarchists basically. Maybe the reason she diverted from killing Cersei is because DUH KING IN DA NORF is a higher priority target. Maybe they're aware of the Azor Ahai prophecy and want to subvert it because it messes with the "god of death" deal or something like that.

As for Nymeria, they asked Arya questions about her past. That whole schtick was probably just to get more information on her identity and make the disguise better come to think of it. They knew it was Nymeria by process of elimination. Lady died. Grey Wind died. Shaggydog died. Summer died but they don't know that, but they do know Bran went missing way up north. Ghost is white. Nymeria went missing in the Riverlands which is where "Arya" met her. Nymeria left because she could smell that it wasn't Arya or some animal magic type shit. Arya said "It's not you," as in "It's not you, it's me." The waif realizes her disguise is only so good and is reminded to be careful. Also her interaction with Hot Pie was stilted. Arya actually liked him and was sad to say goodbye. This "Arya" was nice and got some useful information but didn't act like she was meeting an old friend at all. Hell, she looked like she didn't recognize him.

Daily reminder that she was awesome in Doctor Who, has a very nice body, got the moves and they still chose an ugly lesbo black girl instead of her. Fuck, she would be an incredible Doctor too, if he has to turn into a girl. I'd watch her

…where?

WHO DOESN'T?
Well if I'd be a girl, I'd want to kiss him too

At last! Something to look forward to!

ayy lmao

How will Jaime die? Will he be killed by the dragon, or will he kill Cersei in the climactic finale of the season and then die himself?

He’ll be killed by everyone’s favourite hunchback as revenge for paralysing her brother of course.

Hackers released EP4.

Hash - eec9d2413604e63ddb74f3dd22cf2272231afd72

Magnet - magnet:?xt=urn:btih:eec9d2413604e63ddb74f3dd22cf2272231afd72&dn=Game.of.Thrones.S07E04.SCR.x264.SHITHINDIQULITY%5bettv%5d&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969

Best one this season, honestly.
At least something good came from pajeetland

THESE RUSSIANS CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

who cares when the entire plot synopsis already leaked too

Soured the episode for me. Also it ain't Indian, just a internal copy at shit resolution Shit boggles my mind - these guys managed to make off with terabytes of data, but they couldn't get a 720p rip?

Oh, I thought it was indian due the 'Star India something' watermark. (I watched the stream on vid.me, not the magnet link).

I want Cersei to win but it's painfully obvious it's gonna come down to the generic Dragons vs Ice Zombies battle. The entire series of events in Westeros is really just filler until the inevitable victory of the dragons against the mindless white walkers. Like LOST this will be a fad show people will forget about after the weak ending.

Yeah, that's the watermark, but the ep was just lifted from HBO's servers, and I guess they got (picked?) the Indian version.

None of these armies have scouts.

See this episode 4 where the huge Dothraki army is able to sneak up on the Lannister army.

I never knew that High Garden and Dragon Stone were so close together either, in the maps I checked Dragon Stone is further from High Garden than King's Landing but somehow the Dothraki and Dragons can make the trip faster there much faster than Jamie.

They have a Weebway setup.

vid.me/LvFii

vidme link of the fourth episode.

I've become one of those nerds complaining about the teleporting characters and armies.

That's more interesting than dragons vs ice zombies I suppose.

kek

So pretty much everything happened that was expected to happen this episode.

It's retarded either way. Westeros was supposed to be the size of South America (paraphrasing GRRM). Also the Lannister army functioned like idiots - the ideal tactic against light cavalry meant for harrying may be many things, but it isn't what they did. That shit is reminiscent of how Eomer charged outside Helm's Deep in LOTR, but the sun was in the orcs' faces HA, to their pike lines were useless HAHA.

What they should have done was form a pike square around their ballista, have their entire archer bank inside the box and have them pick off the Dothraki one by one because the retards are Mongol knockoffs with no armor. A 3 or 4-rank deep line would prevent the Dothraki from just punching through like they did, especially when the Lannisters are disadvantaged numerically and by the presence of dragons.

But anyway, this all could have been avoided if the fuckers had scouts out in the first place. The wagons could have double-timed to King's Landing while the Lannister army could get prepared for the horde AND the dragon.

Scout calvary cost population points user :^)

What's hilarious is last Season Jamie Lannister yelled at the Frey army for not having scouts out since the Lannister army was able to sneak up on them unopposed and without warning, yet this battle was a direct result of him making the same mistake the Freys did.

the dragon broke open their line so none of this would have changed anything.
there are no legitimate tactics vs magic - whatever happens is what the plot demands.

If they had warning of the Dorthraki horde by having a proper scouting force so they wouldn't have been fucked like this they would have had better time to setup defenses including deploying siege weapons capable of harming the Dragon. They probably would have still lost but it wouldn't have been a complete slaughter.

The dragon broke open a part of their line, and then almost exclusively targeted the wagons till Bronn lanced it with the ballistae. Also note that the horses just jumped over the fire as if it was a circus, complete with rings and tigers. Bloody Dragonheart did it better, and I just rewatched that yesterday.

damn, kitlet looks so beta

and yet you pay for it anyway…

Magic would apply if they only used dragons but there was a Dothraki army there that would have had to travel past King's Landing without anyone noticing it.

The whole dragon thing itself is dumb, they're meant to be a huge deal but for 7 seasons no one in Westeros really cared and when they do the best thing they come up with is a big arrow.

Which dragon got hit, was it the one the Night's King kills?

Nah it's the big one. NK offs one of the smaller ones.

Littlefinger gets killed by Arya soon.

In retrospect his character was totally pointless.

Yes, you have ~100k soldiers led by a woman and trained to plant flowers versus a 50k motivated, well equipped and battle hardened army.

One of the dragons being killed here would have been good but they need dragons for Jon and the Night's King. The overall storyline is so generic.

More forgotten about that he existed and writers clearly don't know what to do with him.

He's a minor villain that got too much screen time for his role as a minor villain.

He was clearly in charge user.

Littlefinger orchestrated the war of the five kings in an effort at a power grab, he's more than a minor villain. He's easily the most interesting character with the most potential, but sadly GURM and D&D are completely inept

I don't think any of that is in the show, he could be completely removed from the show's story with little difference. Throw a few of his dialogue lines to other characters or just keep Ros alive.

Am I being too optimistic and overthinking things or are we seeing the beginnings of a villainous Dany?

Link?

The mustache twirling villains like Cersei and Euron are the only reason left to watch the show but it's obvious how it will go. Euron will get blown up by dragons and Cersei will try and blow up King's Landing with wildfire and Jamie will have a "omg I can't let you do this, you are truly more evil than dragon girl".

Cersei blowing up the Sept because they were disloyal makes her a villain but Dany blowing up the Tarlys because they were disloyal is fine. This is their vaunted no good guys or bad guys story, just a clusterfuck of nonsense with the show unsubtly telling you for 7 seasons that Dany and Jon are the good guys.

Not cool, man. That was over the line.

yes.

the show has no subtly or depth, neither do the books.

Everything is telegraphed way in advance, stuff like Robb Stark dying isn't surprising at all when you know that his character had no chapters in the books. It might have been surprising to show fans since they focused on him more knowing that they were planning on killing but the core of the story is based around Jon and Dragon girl saving the day.

It's even in the title.

Song of Ice(jon/others) and Fire(dany/dragons).

An interesting subversion would have been to have Jon and the ice zombies on the same side against Dany and dragons but GRRM is too hack and ASOIAF too mainstream.

I also want villain Dany and hero Euron/ Jaime/ Bronn.
But, they'll never do it because muh stronk waman.

I have a feeling that Cersei might end up the victor just because it would be an "ebin" plot twist that would catch all the fanboys off guard.

I wish a nigga would.

None of the twists in the series have been actual twists, they're portrayed that way but they are not.

GRRM has massively telegraphed that Cersei gets killed by Jamie. Hack writers love prophesy because it gives their hack writing the appearance of depth.

/thread

>>>/waifuist/

it was on reddit, but HBO shoah'd the link

Daenerys will be left with just one dragon. One will be killed by Qyburn's Ballista and another one by the Night's King

it was a blog called green peppers or something similar

green-chili.blogspot.co.id/2017/03/got-season-7-episode-guide.html

Close enough. Here, I archived them in case the blog gets nuked.

archive.is/nQLDK - locations
archive.is/fcKtQ - S07E01
archive.is/lXHUR - S07E02
archive.is/hh4ve - S07E03
archive.is/GVoUA - S07E04
archive.is/wb3Ji - S07E05
archive.is/kp3xj - S07E06
archive.is/lsIx0 - S07E07

Nope. At the end of the season she has only lost one.

Thank you senpai~

Any more?

It's unwatchable, Anons… I'll wait for #LIVE airing unless a better copy shows up

Is it Maisie Time?

You're probably right that it won't happen. I just feel like they might do it as a plot twist and for the "grimdark" "edgy" ending.

That's a lot of negativity from a hired user

It's not even the leak from Monday, but HBO's distribtution partner from India that screwed up haha

I like autismo Bran, even creeps out CIA.

Just in the right mood for some Maisiesing right now, but I don't want the episode spoilt :( Not watching the leak in such quality, are you?

Arya gets Briene sexually aroused in Episode 4.

Oh Lord

I have a copy of a movie that's literally impossible to watch anywhere on the internet, and time to play videogames, so I guess no

But will this fuck up the Live Thread?

While CIA watches aroused by a little girl taking on a big girl.

Probably not since everything that happens in the episode was spoiled before the episode was leaked.

mega.nz/#!QexHCYQR!p16EN5frk9x0lsnsVpzNLxWoCXCrFEaa9FkEoLtg5z0

Link to the forth episode.

warning pajeet quality.

"The Door" episode leaked previous season and we still had a #LIVE, but obviously it won't be anywhere near as fun or active when most Anons already know exactly what's happening. I'll make one though, we'll see
What kind of?

Anyway I'm going, because the good stuff like → is getting posted!

Kingdom Rush Frontiers
Okay… See you in some days then I guess…

i luv it

An on-topic post about Game of Thrones, gentlemen.

w e w l a d

POO

Don't be mad, user! Maisie is an essential part of /got/ and Holla Forums- She has her own banners, 2 different ones!

What's next? Are you gonna tell me that I'm a "cumskin from reddipol"?

Rory is /ourguy/

because his name is like a Japanese pronunciation of 'loli'?

Please get out

what the fuck?

I don't use shitty buzzwords like that

It's an angry user who wants to tell everyone where to go

But you use shitty pictures like that. So it's safe to assume the same. Shitposters always come in guilds.

We have a Maisie Guild here, yes, but it's based on Maisie and currently only 2 of us are active

So you also are the ones posting the "Drumpf BTFO" threads also?

Remember if you aren't feminist you aren't even human.
time.com/4284168/game-of-thrones-maisie-williams-feminist/

I propose we rename it the Lollipop Guild

No. We don't give a fuck about politics, we only post Maisies and /got/ related stuff

That's Maisie related

see

So if you are not fighting misogyny on Holla Forums, you are not a true fan of Maisie.

that's actually me, one of the anti-Maisies

I don't care about that guy or the feminist stuff Maisie says. And I'm not gonna go up your alley

See? The disliking of Maisie only produces hatred and bad thoughts. Maisie brings light and joy

Yeah I can't help myself, gonna watch the Pajeet rip in 30 minutes. Please be here still Sir Gifmaker :)

Maisie is confused. She says, this action really shows how dedicated you are, as a fan, of her and her co-stars' work. But also by downloading it, you are robbing her and everyone else involved.

Please

Pretty cool episode tbh.

*initiate

B-but I still pay for HBO like a good customer, so there's no harm done right? Not my fault that Rajesh from HBO's distribution firm was too busy munching curry and didn't keep their copy safe. And besides, Maisie's salary estimated 300,000 - 500,000 per episode :o won't suffer by that.
And I'll only watch so I don't have to stay away from /got/ friends until Sunday :)

Sounds nice. We should learn how to fight with sticks in her honor

Great reaction pic there

Nice try.

It comes full circle. Drumpfsberg is not only the most obnoxious shitposter, he is the only one on Holla Forums who truly cares about Maisie Williams and her social activism.

Arya getting Brienne BTFO was nice, albeit improbable, like Brienne defeating the Hound.

Arya is actually pretty okay this episode, somehow Winterfell didn't feel like a complete waste of time with her, Bran the autist and CIA there. Even if CIA has nothing to do anymore he can at least interact with them now.

Sounds like Gommunist rhetoric

ew.com/tv/2017/08/04/game-of-thrones-episode-4-leaks-online/

We're watching/have already seen it. See

Just watch the episode without the fucking drama man
What a twat.

The hackers suck tbh, should have gotten GoT, nobody cares about anything else.

On the contrary. I'm noting that he outclassed all of you maisieposters. He basically is following her ideals, while you just have an empty, physical infatuation with her. In many ways he is infinitely superior to all of you, because he is aligned with her ideas and activism.

I wonder if the leak will affect the ratings, on one hand it was released some time before the episode airs which will give interested people time to see it illegally but on the other hand it's streetshitter quality with distracting watermarks.

A 20 year old person has no ideas or activism. She is contracted to do shit like this, and lives in a country, where it is required to do so. All the people around her are like that, but if you would have read any article about her, any interview, you could know that she isn't so bad as Sophie Turner or any of the celebrity feminists. She is following the basic idea, not the one that is the SJW-narrative. She isn't tweeting against Trump, she even tweeted pro Milo stuff…

tl; dr: She has no idea about the current meaning of feminism

But if you show me her anti-Trump tweets, I'll admit you are right

I just want them to ruin that fucking wreckage that is Insecure

About what? I am a professional Maisie expert, I know what I say
Of course. Being a fan of something doesn't mean I find that something perfect. A real fan criticizes.

Nah, This is not the first time, there was a more serious leak and nothing happened. Besides, the series is followed by more people without HBO

Feminism has always been a movement to destablize society

I can't contain my laughter whenever Jon Snow shows up on screen, he's just so very tiny. The only one he doesn't look ridiculous when paired up with is Dany because she's super tiny as well.

I feel the same whenever Aidan Gillan shows up

But Jon Snooo is a great leader of men or so D&D keep telling us.

after a streak of the "good guys" losing, this episode was an eye opening disappointment
they better make up for this with ice walkers

ayyy

Maisie Williams Fandom Rank (updated)
'1. Drumpfsberg (Because he believes in Maisie's ideals for a better tomorrow)

So is this a Game of Dwarfs?

I just love people like you.
Okay then… Think whatever you want.

Ditto, doesn't help that his character is vaguely similair to CIA. Sometimes I wonder if GoT isn't a huge spinoff to the plane scene in disguise.

Lady Arryn didn't fly so good, neither did Bran

The mountain and littlefinger scene when

Gurm lost the privilege of relevancy when he decided to stop writing and become full-time SJW blogger with HBO shekels in his pocket instead. I sincerely hope no self-respecting original bookfriends (readers before show started) will give him a cent for any GoT novelisation that could eventually be published in his name after the huge "Fuck u xD" he pulled on us. Not to mention that ADWD was an insult in its own regard

Come on Sir Gifmaker, he's just teasing you. No need to be so serious

My only issue is with the quality, no moral objections involved haha :)
Anyway, here I go

I know… I've got trolled big time here

don't be coy. we all know the maisieposting is only done ironically.

I want to believe…

what the fuck, how did you get a picture of me?!

Still best girl.

Just watch the episode you drama twat

wheres

see

Uh, that's not Tyene…

Say what you want about the show, but the soundtrack is top-notch.

She's up there in the top ten but Osha is definitely number one.

The one last good thing about the show, the soundtrack sent Stannis off with a better farewell than Dong&Dyke ever did

So is the cinematography occasionally. The only part that sucks is the writing.

Skip to 4:10 to see what I mean.

Holy damn Anons, that was an exceptional episode. Big battle in the end aside, there were some of the best character interactions since about S4. Winterfell plotline finally becomes interesting with the Stark kids there, CIA has someone different to try his tricks on after circling around the cocaine slag for three seasons. Also adjusting Bran's character to full autismo mode makes sense now, he was just annoying in previous ep but he had interesting scenes with CIA (kek'd at the LADDAH) and Arya too. And that Maisie fighting scene, oh yes! Dragonstone was the weaker part, there was no reason to remind the audience about >muh liberation of slaves with Misandry. Jon going through with Davos about their perception of Daenerys at some more lenght would make much more sense.
Most importantly though, whether intentionally or not, D&D managed to move the Lannister/Tumblr team sympathy balance to the point where I'm not sure they want audience to blindly cheer for Queen Fatass anymore. Seriously, is she supposed to be the hero when she kindles helpless soldiers like nothing and her army consists of screeching blood-crazed Mongol savages? The battle was mostly shown through Jaime's and Bronn's POV, and the latter one especially is a known long term fan favorite.

What happened to her did she die?

I have found my people :3

Hello darkness, my old friend

H-he's going to be okay, r-right?

Ramsay killed her. Didn't even fug or anything, he just knifed her.

He's going to kill Cersei at some point so he will be fine.

Sure, buddy. He goes thru a ritual drowning, is saved by the Kraken and becomes a firm believer in the Drowned God.

Uh, yeah… ‘pretends’.

I like the three-eyed raven theme

That would actually be kind of cool, then he could team up with Euron.

TL;DR:

yeah I wouldn't expect it to get any better. also let's not forget
S7 is basically badly written anime

Good thing we like a anime around here then, right? 🗾

He's the valonqar. He will die with Cersei, once she destroys King's Landing with fire.

Arya's final form is a 2D Catgirl.

So if KL builds enough of these bad boys, they could hypothetically take down the Tumblr lizards, no?

It would be extremely painful.

Man, I really hoped he would slay the f*cking dragon. Only until we saw Queen Lardass riding the dragon into battle in promo pics, then all hope was lost

What I like about the soundtrack is that it's just not wallpaper and there's strong themes for different stuff. It almost verges on being comical in Dany's case as it basically does the Deathstalker 2 thing with the repeating theme but it's switched up enough that it doesn't get stale.

Perhaps but they still would have to deal with Mother of Donuts

It's a very good soundtrack. Very underrated if you ask me

I'm going to call ICE Carlos, you have to go back

For you

if it was a good one maybe

on an unrelated note, when did Peter Dinklage pick up a lisp? I swear if he says unthullied on more time

Kek, noticed that too. He had better pronounciation while drinking his ass off

I fully expect D&D to abandon this plotline after this scene. maybe they'll grace us with a handwave though.

imagine phoning it in so hard you actually forget how to speak

Most likely. Because if not, you kow, there would be possibility of Daenerys actually losing even before taking KL.

Lmao

Sex when?

next episode maybe? I'm surprised none of their advisers have suggested a strategic marriage yet.

From what I've heard they fuck in the last episode this season.

Episode 7

D&D probably want to make it "organic" rather than calculated, with romance and everything. I half expected something to happen right there

Is it going to be Emilia flubbing around, or her double? Kitlet seems fit enough

How does /got/ rate the acting in Stark sister reunion?

Why does she have a bulge?

It was okay, it wasn't physically painful like some scenes have been but it wasn't amazing or even great.

Shit logic, makes shit storytelling.

The 'but its fantasy doe' responses to criticisms are getting old

he'll have to cut his dick off first or it'll be ableist. No cis-het white males who aren't physically crippled allowed near queen michelin-man.

When any writer or director starts using those defenses, it's time to drop their stuff. Because it shows that they don't care about internal logic, Arya got gutted in Season 6 and survived, while Doran and others barely got stabbed and died rather quickly. There is no internal logic, except that certain characters (Arya, Dany, Brienne, etc) are all special and can survive anything. Even if any of them do end up dying at this point, it wont be satisfying.

plot armour. which is why the stronk womyn meme always falls on its face every time. they need the rules to not apply to them in order to compete with the male characters.
it's almost satire really. well, if they had any self-awareness.

The worst part is you know Yara wont die, even though she's in a position where she should. I bet you anything that in Season 8 Theon launches some sort of ship attack on Euron's fleet, and during the chaos Yara escapes her chains and kills Euron by cutting off his dick.

His plot armor will save him.

Stabbed with the intention to cause pain, not kill immediately. Waif was toying with her and didn't want her to die right away. Arya got stiched up and given medicine, food and drugs soon after the injuries.
"Barely got stabbed" in the heart with intention to kill immediately, which he as an old frail cripple did naturally
youtube.com/watch?v=cvPeiTNTz00
You need to pay more attention user

welp
guess Drogon is Dro-gone

Maisie is great there like she always is, but Sophie surprised me pleasantly to be honest.

Nice

:o

Kek

Does Bronn die?

Anyone else got reminded of Laurel and Hardy?

And when Middlefinger said "You've seen things most men wouldn't believe" I automatically continued with "Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion"

Now that you said that, I see it. While watching the episode I got reminded of this

#pottery

POTTERY
O
T
T
E
R
Y

I think it has more to do with the material she was given than anything, usually she's stuck with scenes where Sansa is retarded.

nah+meh= neh

Nope, Bronn survives this season.

Underrated

Damnit user, you made my chest hurt.

You're an idiot.

I'd say Anatomy 101 is one of the earliest classes students take in Faceless Men HQ, so if Waif wanted Arya to die on the spot she would probably aim her knife at one of the vital organs. Or you know, slash Arya's throat? With a bit of luck you can survive getting pierced by a greatsword if it doesn't hit any of the vital organs + you get treated immediately to stop the bleeding. Waif had a sharpened letter opener

Does anyone want to make a nuevo threado?

Ugh

Forget, I'm calling ICE now you unfunny spic

see

THEY DON'T HAVE MODERN DAY MEDICINE IN GAME OF THRONES, YOU FAGGOT!

Getting your intestines sliced open means death. Stop defending this.