Amal Clooney warns about Trump's government

Speaking at a conference in Texas, she said some of Donald Trump's ideas would break international human rights law.

michellhilton.com/2016/11/amal-clooney-trump.html

MUH (((INTERNATIONAL))) HUMAN RIGHTS
God these faggots are annoying.

Why did George Clooney marry a man-faced shitskin?

Out of all the women Clooney could have wifed in his lifetime, he chose this thing…

Anal Clooney

Anal Gloopy

I thought this bitch was divorcing Clooney and taking all his shekels. Shocking, since no woman has ever married wealth so she could do exactly that.

Also, we're done with globalism, so she needs to shut up. The only International thing we'll be taking seriously from now on is the International House of Pancakes.

Good.

A dangerous, savage, child-race.

>Anal Looney

She looks like Huma Abedin after a 10 year crack binge.

Probably the biggest joke in existence.
A non-thing that exists only as long as a country chooses to abide by it. When I studied international law at the university (I live in a non-cucked country), page 2 of the textbook said "The subject on which this book is written does not technically exist".

Moreover, this Dravidian genetic garbage who married a pussywhipped cuck has no business warning anyone about anything.

(((HUMAN RIGHTS)))

A younger and prettier woman would have probably divorced him after six months

How big was the textbook?

Yeah, because Obongo and Israel aren't doing that all the time while Hollywood sucks our brains right?

Quite thin. It was an introduction to the subject, basically, as we were not intended to take the full course.

Amal = a male.

That's a tranny.

Anal Cooney

Tell the international human rights police to come and arrest him then.

I can't read gibberish, what is loony Clooney talking about?
What international human rights has Trump talked about violating, in her mentally-ill opinion?

They definitely didn't make much noise when he said using nukes in Europe wasn't off the table. So they are just being retarded as usual.

Wtf? I heard this bitch was supposed to be beautiful?
Holy shit Clooney, women throw themselves at you and this is what you pick?

Clooney is tolerant liberal, so he doesn't judge by the looks like a tripshitlord

oh, no! not human rights!

really, people concerned about human rights should set their sight on more…evident targets, like saudi arabia.

why don't they?

(checked)
He's a tolerant faggot.

She looks like a Jewboon.

She's a cokehead. It's how she stays thin. Don't ask me how I know as am not about to out myself.

George?

Because all the countries with poor human rights records, like Saudi Arabia, tend to ignore people who complain about their poor human rights record. So they set their sights on America because it's an easy target and because America is more likely to capitulate to whatever people constantly bitch about.

Suffice to say, Trump is going to knock them on their ass.

Stop shilling your faggot blog, nobody can read it.
For those of you who don't seem to pay attention, he posts his shit blog in Portuguese with enough text to not get the 75chars limits at least once every two day.

Literally Who?
not even joking, i have no idea who this bitch is

Mkay, pretty sure nobody gives a fuck what this gold digging mud thinks about anything. Go back to sucking Clooney's stubby for jewelry.

She's a liberals dream woman.

If this cunt were really interested in human rights she'd walk down the street and insist on meeting with Assange.

Bitch wishes she was a street shitter but her ancestory are lebanese (((Druze))).

Fucking pleb.

If I recall correctly she was a tsundere (didn't jump to slobber all over his dick) and he liked that. He'd probably be an Auska fag too. But worse since he didn't even go after a proper red head.

Waffle house is revolting. It's nothing but grease served by old sheboons.

Must be regional. Ours here are staffed by whites or occasionally spics.

They all look the same to me, face like a camel.

The wife of this court jester.

Warn all you want, Lois Einhorn.
You can't stop it.

damn, her chin is even more impressive than George's

Dial "international" 911 and call the "international" cops, bitch.

he's gay

wtf was he thinking?