Trump to meet with Gen. Mattis about being Secretary of Defense

Trump aides have cautioned that not everyone meeting with the president-elect is under consideration for an administration position. They say Trump is meeting with experts to hear their thoughts and advice.
usmclife.com/2016/11/trump-meet-gen-mattis-secretary-defense/

Get hyped

Other urls found in this thread:

militarycorruption.com/mattis.htm
thedailybeast.com/articles/2010/01/18/the-green-berets-who-saved-karzai.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He'll have to get some kind of waiver to be selected for the position. You have to be retired from the military for at least 7 years to take the spot. Hope he gets it though.

He could unretire and head up the anti-ISIS effort.

Mattis would love to murder ISIS.

OBAMA APPOINTMENT Mattis is a shit. Just like Sheriff Joe, these faggots are just real life memes who buy into their own hype.

You girls are no better than the neocons who salivated over Colin Powell.

AS anyone is the history of the military knows, the most competent commanders are the ones you DON'T KNOW THE NAME OF. The ones who truly care about their men and country don't give a fuck about their second, third or fourth stars.

militarycorruption.com/mattis.htm

Shit thread too.

James N. Mattis (born September 8, 1950)[3] is a retired United States Marine Corps general who last served as the 11th commander of United States Central Command. Mattis is known for implementing the COIN strategy. Before President Barack Obama appointed him to replace David Petraeus on August 11, 2010, he previously commanded United States Joint Forces Command from November 9, 2007 to August 2010 and served concurrently as NATO's Supreme Allied Commander Transformation from November 9, 2007 to September 8, 2009. Prior to that, he commanded I Marine Expeditionary Force, United States Marine Forces Central Command, and 1st Marine Division during the Iraq War.[4] Mattis retired on May 22, 2013, after 44 years of service.

"Whenever you show anger or disgust toward civilians, it's a victory for al-Qaeda and other insurgents." Reflecting an understanding of the need for restraint in war as key to defeating an insurgency, he added that, "Every time you wave at an Iraqi civilian, al-Qaeda rolls over in its grave."

Some more reading material faggots
thedailybeast.com/articles/2010/01/18/the-green-berets-who-saved-karzai.html

“This transition stuff is all a bunch of crap,” said Mattis, after returning from a 30 mile ruck run with an 80-pound pack. “Our Corps will always be killing people. Even in peace time, I’ll find someone for our boys to kill out there. Yeah, I’m talking to you Iran.”

Mattis is tied to Theranos, a scam company that tried to defraud the DoD. He's on their board of directors. Trump should kick him to the curb.

please happen
please happen
please happen

I wish I lived in the world these media kikes are depicting.

Why would Mattis even want that?

Their meming it into reality, and they don't even know it.

They're*

Don't worry, at your age you'll be of no use in the mines, you can go straight to the shower and recreation area instead.

Everything is nightmare-can't-even to them.

lol that's one funny picture xD

This thread already existed.

Sheriff Joe has been around since 1993 faggot

Mattis is a terrible pick, he wants to

please no
yea I get he's all manly and badass and all but this guy literally has a million jewish cocks in his mouth at all times he literally lives to send Americans to die for Israel and he thinks anyone who doesn't like it is a pussy

Kikes are trying to shill against this hard, half of Holla Forums wanted him to be VP after the primaries.

I like him as sec def but honestly it's secstate that needs someone with a pair of brass balls