Wikileaks directly names Holla Forums

That recent thread made by some LARPing tripfag pretending to with working with Wikileaks (and claiming that the Twitter account is compromised) caught the attention of Wikileaks. The offiical Twitter account just named Holla Forums to it's 4 million followers.

In other words, I hope the mods are ready to purge some newfag shills if they come pouring in now.

archive.is/joVBx

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/799829999314468864

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_sbT3_9dJY4
youtu.be/_sbT3_9dJY4?t=994
youtu.be/Qr1Jm5cK2b4?t=4m42s
patrick.net/Typos in Wikileaks latest tweets spell Help Him
gateway.ipfs.io/ipfs/QmWoDedTC5rmxpUsgap7GCfXcrqZfaHV9ZBTegRSMLNraG
archive.is/1IxZ3
archive.is/mSvih
youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk
archive.is/xfXKH
archive.is/hwW1K
archive.is/ipwwF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

These niggers should know not to larp without proof. It's like the fucking X-files around here, trust no one.

Oh, fuck…guess we got to make them feel unwelcome.

Only the name was mentioned, no direct link. Holla Forums does not show up on jewgle, remember. For better or worse, we're powerfully insulated against normies.

except when they link directly to us from /r/whereisassange or fucking /r/pizzagate

nah. ain't gonna happen. we expected to get flooded with newfags after the BBC did a report on us about a month and nothing happened. Active user count stayed about the same…no obvious influx of newness.

*about a month ago

The infinitechan twitter does though which directly links here.

so you think this is false? it sounds very possible to me

I hate reddit so fucking much.

The thread was fake as shit, seen the exact type of role play dozens of times here.

I'm a member of Wikileaks and I can confirm!

The thread was obviously fake but I'm still suspicious as to if something's going on with Assange.

you mean, jim?

that was the plan all along

this isn't your private clubhouse, m8 it's a business model that needs high volume and lots of datamining

i'm sure jim is jerking off to this story while hotwheels licks his sweaty balls

Well this is bad. Kikes are naming us back.

Something is, definitely. Both with the years-old photo of him being passed off as proof of life shortly after 10/16, and just recently with the mismatched precommitments & insurance files.
The question though is really just whether it's something sinister, such that Assange is captured or killed, or whether his staff are just a bunch of ninnies who don't know what the fuck they're doing in his absence.

What bothers me with this tweet is that if this was indeed fake, why would WL bring too much attention to it?

It's a direct attack on our signal-to-noise ratio through a compromised account.

Theres a fucking interview post internet cut

Time take off tinfoil

I'd knob Shimmy so hard

*time to

How can you be deceived so easily? WikiLeaks was compromised mid-October. Wikileaks has published nothing but hot-air since then. The incontrovertible proof that Assnage is still in the embassy and in control is glaringly missing. WE ARE BEING MISLEAD. AND YOU SHOULD BE MORE SKEPTICAL.

The narrative of the tweet is one of these "makesyathink" statements where they just lay out thinly-veiled accusations. Problem is that it goes both ways, and just as the government benefits if the 8ch post is fake (and dissuades whistleblowers), the government ALSO benefits if the 8ch post is real, wikileaks is subverted, and their tweet convinces whistleblowers to submit leaks to a honeypot.

There was an in-person interview with Assange last week, stop spreading FUD you faggot.

>mfw I'll never be Sunset Shimmer. Probably.

39th Podesta E-mails batch

WAS RELEASED NOV 9th

shut up idiots

Did you see a video? I didn't.

Stochastic Terminator algorithm my dude

Here, let me spoon feed you like a fucking baby.

oh yeah,and pam anderson made another visit.

nigga, that was last week

Meanwhile at NSA-counter-op elite hacker LARPer HQ:
endchan5doxvprs5.onion/pol/res/20366.html#22365

We've all seen the RT interview. No one knows exactly when it was recorded, but Assange doesn't reference any of the latest emails. It was almost certainly filmed before his Internet was cut.

It is not unreasonable at all to be suspicious of his well-being. Literally all he has to do is wave out of the Embassy window, or post a time-stamped pic of him. It is SO easy and quick for him to prove he's alright and end all of this silly discussion, yet no one is providing this very simple evidence.

daily reminder that, in the end, the brits will always cuck out to the burgers

Ah, you mean the heavily-edited video in which he says nothing relating to any event occurring after 10/16?

This is grasping straws,

John Pildger is not a random journo,
he makes documentaries

Yeah so the police can put a bullet through the glass as soon as he is visible? I don't think so buddy.

How will he do that without internet? Anyone else posting it is just going to get more calls for being "fake."

you guys are retarded

I can help you by fixing your headline kiddo, look:
>Wikileaks does NOT directly name Holla Forums
Now fuck off and die. You're welcome.

Sometimes I feel like I'm talking to a wall about this. There are literally 100 different ways he could irrefutably shut down all of this senseless discussion that he's been killed. All he had to do was say sometime during the interview that "Today is October whatever and I'm A-Ok. My Internet's cut off but the microwave still works".

He made absolutely no reference to any events since his Internet was supposedly shut down. It would take 5 seconds and then he could have carried on the interview exactly the same. I hope to God that the white wizard is fine and that all of this speculation is for naught, but can't you admit that this smells at least a little bit fishy? He very well could be alive but I certainly wouldn't bet money on it.

No, the post was not legit. What are you on about?

Assange is probably ded. Would anyone genuinely be surprised? Jesus, the only people Hillary hasn't killed yet is us, and that's only because the logistics are a nightmare. If Gandalf the White somehow reäppears whole and hale at the end of all this I'll be fucking astonished. We knew he was a martyr for us from the first day he took refuge in the embassy. Any breath he took beyond that point was a gift, and duty, imparted upon him by the great god Kek.

Try reading next time.

The pre-commitment hashes did not match the files which were later released. That was the first time that has occurred since WikiLeaks began releasing pre-commitment hashes in 2010.

Assange could also use his PGP digital signature in a tweet to prove he is alive. Why hasn't he? Because Assange is not at the embassy anymore. And Assange has not given up his passwords to the government thugs who now control WikiLeaks. So they can't fake it.

If we're lucky the shills will be retarded enough to go to Holla Forums.net and not realize we're actually 8ch. Based on their shitposting quality I don't think they get paid very much.

hi Holla Forums

Assange can`t do that, hes literally cut off from the internet.

In fact its possible he can`t even be involved in day to day operations,

he has no access to the internet, unless its like something he has to hide because Equador is blocking everything.

What did she do to the real one?

those who don't know 8ch will look at that post and think it's cuckchan

hi Long Live Holla Forums!

if you read the wiki-user's whole post it actually makes sense. until i see video of the white wizard i will believe it.

Originalfags came from Something Awful.

that tweet makes it look as though the wikileaks account is now involved in petty snopes tier activity responding like teenagers to a mean tweet or post. it seems below assange and his crew to pull petty crap.

There is a massive cover-up and disinformation campaign taking place. The shills are everywhere. As you can plainly see. I don't know what to do about it.

If dubs, rebirth to be officially changed to those present at the time to be named the demons of razgriz

Something is really fucking fishy.
Posters RPing about WL here can be dismissed, but why did WL twitter get involved? Why does WL twitter care about Holla Forums, and why would they name us?
Smells like some kind of nasty plot.

Btw, my dad knows someone who works at Wikileaks. He sad that Julian is actually undergoing MtF therapy at the expense of the Ecuadorian taxpayer.

i started hanging around boards when dmx's X gonna give it to ya was making the rounds

a-am I doing it right?

Posted this in the other thread as well. At any given time there are now at least 3 threads up pushing this narrative. This narrative started as soon as Soros and friends started to "regroup" following the humiliating loss of Hillary. The shills never present facts or evidence to back their claims, and use leftist shaming tactics when called out. This same narrative is being spammed on many boards across the internet, with shills astroturfing and trying to act like the info is legit. Post style of the shills makes it very obvious that they are outsiders.

This narrative is even getting spammed by day old accounts on a small forum that I frequent. At first it seemed like the Assange threads were done by butthurt leftists but it's becoming clear that this is far more malicious. Potentially another Todd&Claire. Be wary.

As far as I'm concerned, until they prove Julian is either alive, or alive and not at some CIA black site somewhere getting the full Guantanamo treatment nothing that comes out of their official Twitter is to be believed. That tweet itself just screams damage control, if it's all bullshit, then have Julian himself verify that it's bull shit. It's that fucking simple.

This site itself has been compromised for quite awhile (maybe actually since it's inception). The moderation has proved time and time again to be working against the best interests of this board, and Jim himself just screams fuckery. This entire site is nothing but a massive honey pot/intelligence operation. s soon as I saw that the mods here anchored that post I started believing it to be true. And then to see the official wikileaks Twitter actually make a response to something that should have been so insignificant(a post that was quickly anchored on an ever increasingly irrelevant image board), but yet fail to actually provide any proof to back up their claims WHEN ALL THEY HAVE TO DO IS PROVIDE PROOF OF ASSANGE'S WELL BEING, something that should be fairly easy for them to do, just screams something is up.

Until proof is provided that Assange is OK and that Wikileaks hasn't been taken over by government intelligence agencies I will not believe a single thing they say, period. And the moderation here can go suck a million dicks as far as I'm concerned, they're subversive pieces of shit and are actively trying to suppress information about what's going on.

Bullshit! Stop with your LARPing, shill. I know you're wrong because I'm Julian Assange himself, and I can't be getting tranny surgery because I'm dead. Hillary Clinton killed me.

See you space cowboys.

The fuck are you all taking about?

No one knows shit

Cover up campaign my ass, theres just no info

And people are making shit up

holy shit I went through my ancient folder and it is amazing.

I am wikileaks and this is true, Julia Assange will make "her" debut within the next coming weeks
also everyone with his deadex-man switch codes got v& by the tranny thought-police and the yids ate their foreskins for lunch.
Trust me, I have a tripcode

Just curious? Do you remember Todd&Claire at all? The post style of the shills matches that toneless word-salad style of Todd&Claire. The timing of this narrative is extremely fishy, and it's being rolled out at the same time that Soros is meeting with Dems to regroup, also it is being pushed out at EXACTLY the same time as the "false news" narrative.

(checked)
It's probably that freemason fuck in the wheelchair that pilfered all those social media pictures and footfag videos trying to shill imageboards now.

He literally talks about the internet being cut off in the interview.

This is a coordinated shill narrative. It's being simultaneously rolled out to every major forum and many smaller forums.

Well, mabe because we are one of the very few places on the internet that actually digs through the information they leak and spreads the important stuff to the public. We are a big free help to them for getting stuff out.

I think this whole thing just goes to show why we should always do what we did in that thread; relentlessly demand evidence of any claim. That OP was RPing and we called him on it, despite the cuckchan refugees trying to play along like they did back home.

ALWAYS DEMAND EVIDENCE

pretty glad I was posting in that historic thread, tbh fams

Purely hypothetical, but what if he's right and wikileaks is compromised and compromised wikileaks is trying to cover it? I'm not trying to shill I just don't know what's right or wrong tho I lean twards wikileaks is fine.

Fuck off shill, I am the secret creator of Wikileaks who gave Assange the idea, and you're wrong. He's been abducted by ayy lmaos and we're waging an undergroundv covert war to rescue him!

You say that, but I don't see you proving any bona fides. Our best defense against deception is CULTURE. I haven't seen you demonstrate any.

You have a very valid concern. Until evidence is provided of Assange's well being nothing they say should be believed.

It's just setting off major alarms that:
- This narrative is being spammed around the clock, on many different sites, it's likely a team effort
- The hyper-normal style of the posts, and the fact that they lead you down a rabbit-hole of nonsense as disinfo, really aligns with the style of the Todd & Claire letters.

This is fucking creepy.

I'm so glad I saged that thread.

The majority of this board is now made up of Trumpfags from /r/the_donald. Even most of the legitimate posters here lack any sort of imageboard "culture" outside of frog posting and redtext spamming.

We are being D&C'd hard. Remember that our enemy is weak and ignorant of us.

If you were really Julian Assange you would know that the true identity of Assange is actually none other than Hillary Clinton. Yes, we have all been played like fiddles in a game of ten-thousand dimension chess.

Yeah, this seems like a situation like:
>"Brianna Wu should kill himherself"
It really seems like all of these things are steps of a plan.

Anyone can tell by looking at your filenames that you saved them from a google search seconds ago. It's painfully obvious that you're an outsider.

Also, as expected, you're trying change the subject to argue about board culture to divert from the fact that you are part of a coordinated shill effort.

i think it won't be a whole big deal because normies, assuming they're even sophisticated enough, will probably assume wholechan is a something lame like 7chan or 420chan
essentially wholechan is shrouded generally from the normie swarms and halfchan gets the brunt of it

Figured, I'll hold off for now but maintain vigilance.

And again, this word salad of intentionally misinterpreting a post to try frustrate anyone who questions your bullsht.

Teenage Mary said to Uncle Dave
I sold my soul, must be saved
Gonna take a walk down to Union Square
You never know who you're gonna find there
You gotta run, run, run, run, run
Take a drag or two
Run, run, run, run, run
Gypsy Death and you
Tell you whatcha do
Marguerita Passion had to get her fix
She wasn't well, she was getting sick
Went to sell her soul, she wasn't high
Didn't know, thinks she could buy it
And she would run, run, run, run, run
Take a drag or two
Run, run, run, run, run
Gypsy Death and you
Tell you whatcha do
Seasick Sarah had a golden nose
Hobnail boots wrapped around her toes
When she turned blue, all the angels screamed
They didn't know, they couldn't make the scene
She had to run, run, run, run, run
Take a drag or two
Run, run, run, run, run
Gypsy Death and you
Tell you whatcha do
Beardless Harry, what a waste
Couldn't even get a small-town taste
Rode the trolleys down to forty-seven
Figured he was good to get himself to heaven
'Cause he had to run, run, run, run, run Take a drag or two
Run, run, run, run, run
Gypsy Death and you
Tell you whatcha do

To demystify what pre-commitment hashes are have is some encrypted information i stole from
V'Z N SNTTBG

Here is a hash of the original unencrypted information:
e643d45ecc0edc5d643fc23e1248b1da6e976362fc571f7ed3859d7b13723b12

has the unencrypted information so they can check if my claim of also having the information is true… sha256sum

That was true in the past, but the normie inrush to halfchan pushes those faggots up to us. Cuckchan is not a floodgate, it is a buffer zone. We may not get the normies, but we get the idiots they push out.

It may go back to normal now thst the election is over, but if it gets worse, it stands ro reason that we would eventually have to migrate.

I've been at this for a decade and a half, sagekikes. Welcome to Hell. Your bosses didn't prepare you for this.

Just like that fucking ICANN countdown defeatism LARPing bullshit 2 months ago
It's fucking disgusting when people just played along with it, obviously the kikes tripled down and took advantage of that defeatist mentality going on there at the time.
Despite the fact the ICANN transfer actually never went through
And that RT interview with Assange pretty much confirmed he's still alive and kicking.
Fuck the LARPers and dramaqueens shitting up everything in here

Also:

This looks like it was copied from "Fitting in on Holla Forums 101". You're so obviously an outsider. It's pitiful.

Fortunately, it looks like no actual posters are replying to your trash, it's all just astroturf and you know it damn well.

i'm not a twatterfag, but i don't think your average normie probably knows who julian assange is, or at least care enough to follow them

Anonymity is simultaneously our greatest strength and our greatest weakness in these forums. No resolution will be forthcoming. Assange must provide definitive proof of his continued existence. Nothing less should be accepted. Unless that happens, assume the worst.

In the mean time, how can we best help Assange? Why are we not hunting down the key to the previously released insurance files?

right

heres him LITERALLY SAYING THE CUT OFF THE INTERNET

SHUT THE FUCK UP

oops wrong link

heres the one with right time stamp
youtu.be/_sbT3_9dJY4?t=994

bullshit detected. everyone knows ayyliens are really just spacekikes that worship the murder/k/ube

Truth. I did a speech on encryption a couple weeks ago for my Comm class, and I asked the class who Julian Assange was and if they knew about Wikileaks. Less than half the class raised their hands or showed some form of response.

Too bad. Got a high B on my speech anyways.

I see that English isn't your second language, eh, there, Shalom?

*THEY

Do not insult the kube by associating it with space kikes

AVE NEX ALEA

Your posts already looked incredibly fucky but I ignored it because I didn't care. But this is such blatant faggotry that it has to be bait. Kill yourself, filtered.

(один)

Why can't they simply prove Assange is alive to debunk it all?

Video related was posted in
I'm not really sure what to make of this. I know there was some shit with Wikileaks twitter refusing to sign their pgp key to prove their identity, they also dragged out some old photos making them look recent right after Assange was cut off, Wikileak's twitter put out some fucking poll about how to provide proof of life why in the hell would they do this? They even made 3/4 of the options absolutely retarded., I think there was a sketchy audio call low quality recording and no video, the rt interview seems to also be questionable, and now they're turning on Holla Forums they are trying to discredit us to an extent even if they're only attacking a larper.

There are several ways they could fix this issue: sign a package with their pgp key, have a member of their staff run to the embassy with a camera and get some timestamped photos, have a supporter I know several people would be willing run an ethernet cable through the streets to Assange's room, or even just wave out the window.

It's Schlomo or Moishe, newfag kike.

That only applies if you put in Holla Forums and only a direct link to the site every other possible search result is still present, if you put in 8ch.net you actually get direct links.

Another (1)? Seriously? Do you not yet realize that Aryans have outkiked you? The smartest Aryans are smarter than the smartest Jews. That's just an objective fact. My geno-psychic machine outclasses yours, it's not even a valid argument. You are a shitskin.

You don`t know what to make of the video,
WHERE HE TALKS ABOUT BEING CUT OFF?

Did you watch the video I posted? It might be edited, and I'm not sure if we should be satisfied with that as a proof of life.

I wouldn't even mind these newfags if they would actually adapt. Instead they swarm in and start claiming shit was always done "there way". They're a blight upon the board and the mods have only encouraged their continued behavior in this manner.

Holla Forums has gone completely and utterly to shit, and there's not much that's going to make it recover at this point.

Hypnotized by Shekels and simulacra of wealth, kikes got their asses beat by Aryans who did it all for free. The gods have picked a side - and it's not you.

This man is a liar, or a fool. Either way, you would be wise to ignore him.

I have to admit that is worth being skeptical about, but I will point out that someone probably just used that blending option in Premiere Pro that lets you "smoothly" cut between two sentences on fairly simple imagery like an in-person interview. It's not magic, it is bound to make mistakes.

it was only a matter of time
and were that much closer to making anime real
youtu.be/Qr1Jm5cK2b4?t=4m42s

You know, to be honest, I feel sorry for you that you're a kike. You didn't ask to be born that way. I think you're trying hard to play a bad hand that you've been dealt, and I honestly admire that, I really do. Just stop pretending to be white. You aren't. White people face different challenges and honest reflections than you do, and trying to confuse the issue only makes it harder for everyone. Stop pretending to be human.

Fucking Redditfags.

Yeah, I really don't know too much about video editing. However, the thread I pulled it from mentioned that they titled it "Secret World of US Election: Julian Assange talks to John Pilger (FULL INTERVIEW)" Because of the FULL INTERVIEW bit they presumably shouldn't be using tools to cut anything even to smooth it out from the original. I haven't gone through the original video on youtube to verify that what seems to be edits are in there, and it is possible that the guy who made the clip I posted just modified that. I only see two possibilities here: Either Wikileaks is doing an extremely shitty job at proving their legitimacy or they're compromised. Like I said earlier, it would be so easy to prove that they're still in control of their accounts; they have several options.

I joined the fucking Wikileaks party in /aus/. Who gives a shit? We all be Spartacus Julian now.

Jesus Christ kid, did you learn projection from Holla Forums? kek, post another blog and try not to cry this time.

(checked)

The timestamps from are correct but I recommend you check them out for yourself nonetheless.

The most damning evidence for me that something's happened to Assange is not so much his absence (which is in itself inexplicable), but the shoddy attempt to pretend everything is completely fine. WikiLeaks tweeting out an old photo of Assange and pretending it was recent, this blatantly editted video. There are people who desperately want us to think everything is 100% normal in the Ecuadorian embassy even though we haven't seen Assange in a month, and to just shut up and stop investigating further.

To add to this, Wikileaks has been making uncharacteristic typos in their latest tweets, and an user in another thread mentioned that when put together the incorrect letters spelled out "help him". Google turned this up when I looked for it:
patrick.net/Typos in Wikileaks latest tweets spell Help Him

Well, to be fair, I'm no spring chicken when it comes to shitposting, and I believed the OP. I still don't think the situation is all that the Wikileaks twitter/AMA is trying to make it seem. Keep in mind, Assange was literally a child sex slave in the Family, dosed with LSD by intelligence agencies from a young age and victimized in all this ritual child abuse stuff that we're now just uncovering with the podesta emails and pizzagate.

If he was ever programmed, then he could be deprogrammed. But it's near impossible, alters within alters, elaborate triggers and sequences of triggers in order to pull out certain alters… Trying to fully integrate the ego of one of these people is apparently very hard. But if he was, or if he was never really programmed that well anyway, and just abused… Well, he still knows a bit more about the depravity behind the scenes, and he's stated that he likes to crush bastards who make innocent people suffer. Or something like that.

Clearly these leaks implicate multiple foreign heads of state, if you don't realize that, then you must be naive to the relationship franklin credit union, dutroux, saville, etc. have. I think everything is in flux now because there really is a bit of a turf war going on between elite jews (Rothschild v. Soros, CIA/FBI v. NYPD/FBInyc, Clinton/Qatar/Saud v. Trump/Israel, etc.). Assange, and probably Snowden, are just casualties. Maybe I'm wrong and he's fine and dandy. I just think it's ridiculous that it can't be confirmed again. But I'm conspiratorial, and sorry if this wall of text was too autistic.

I like your effort. I really do. You're more like us than you are like (((them,))) all you have to do is renounce everything you've ever believed and consort with us.

user from the other thread delivered this.

user story from the other day. Any merit to the blockchain stuff?

(This is purely a work of fiction. Any resemblance to real persons or events are purely coincidental.)

"If the password is ever released ("Whatever happens, even if there's video; it was murder"), the files are encrypted via OpenSSL file encryption. "

The Great Wizard of Leaks had been exposing the corruption of the Kings and Rulers for a long time. But one day after exposing their treasonous actions in foreign lands, they decided that he had gone too far. As a result, The Great Wizard was forced to take refuge in a castle that the Kings and Rulers did not control. The Great Wizard resided here for five years and continued to cast spells that upset the people's tyrannic rulers.

However, on October 15th in the Current Year, the Rulers had had enough and decided to unplug the source of the Great Wizard's power (the Internet), thereby preventing him from interfering with their rigged election which favored the Great Witch of the West (aka: The Cunt). Despite this, The Cunt still lost to the Almighty Knight Sir Trumpador Maximus Decimus Meridius III, who claimed he had plans to bring peace to the Lands and "drain the swamp" that gave The Cunt and her cronies their power. Although sensible people were not all trusting of Trumpador, most of them realized that he still represented their best hope.

Things started looking better in the West, but there were still some problems.

Well known and generally despised Gargoyle $oros was trying to sow seeds of division amongst the people in order to regain control. He had managed to split the people of the land broadly into two opposing groups, The Left and The Right, exploiting their fears by exaggerating everything unkosher that Knight Sir Trumpador Maximus Decimus Meridius III had said. The Gargoyle even went so far as to fund civil rebellions, using the same techniques of subversion that were used in other lands to the East to overthrow Governments that the Gargoyle did not like. "Divide and conquer!" he had told The Cunt and her cronies. "It is far easier to conquer a land if the citizens are divided and cannot put up a unified resistance!"

Meanwhile, The Great Wizard may have had his own woes. Since his source of mana (Internet) was cut, the people had not heard from him and his group of apprentice wizards (belonging to a noble order known as WizardLeaks). They had become seemingly incommunicado. Rumor has it that their order was infiltrated by treasonous goons working on behalf of The Cunt and the Gargoyle and it was entirely possible that the Great Wizard himself had been captured.

The King and his Alphabet Stooges may have been clever here though. Instead of letting the people know that the Great Wizard had been illegally abducted, they may have chopped previously unreleased interview footage to make it appear as though the Great Wizard was still alive and well. This is not confirmed, but the people have good reason to speculate.

The Great Wizard always knew that his capture was a possibility and thus dispersed gold to the people which could only be unlocked with a key that would automatically release if his Wizardly Magic was to cease.

On October 22nd in the Current Year, this may have occurred. The well-established MagiRealm known as Readit and the sensitive town of Twithurt were attacked and brought down while the keys were allegedly getting dispersed. Most mentions of the alleged keys on Readit and Twithurt were also removed.

Some citizens that frequented the horrible lair known as Forchan, believed to be the dwelling place of the notorious hacker known as Forchan, also reported that The King's Alphabet Stooges were even removing the alleged keys from there.

They started wondering where else The Great Wizard may have hidden the keys to this gold. A place where the Alphabet Stooges would have a hard time removing it.

After much thought, some citizens agreed that the most likely place was in a thing called the "Blockchain" that resided in the MagiRealm. This would be hard to for the Evil Alphabet Wizard's to censor as it is mostly controlled and determined by the people themselves.

The question is: Are you a bad enough dude to help rescue The Great Wizard?

A completely fictional timeline of events follows below.

IPFS Link:
gateway.ipfs.io/ipfs/QmWoDedTC5rmxpUsgap7GCfXcrqZfaHV9ZBTegRSMLNraG

I remember when I found imageboards too. Niggers need the last word. Feel free to respond.

That wall of text was pretty damned autistic. I think you could do with a second helping of skepticism, memefriend.

It's not bullshit, though. He was literally brought up in a sex slave cult that intelligence agencies contracted to get blackmail on foreign leaders.

I see like four kids in that random pic that could be assange. Do you have any other evidence? Because I have never heard the sex slave thing

Earliest images I can find that were most assuredly saved from 4chan are July 2007.

archive.is/1IxZ3
archive.is/mSvih

Whoops, disregard that first link. It's CIA disinfo.

Just a reminder WikiLeaks is a organisation, presumably they have some redundancy in their hierarchy…

Also ask yourself the following:
Where does a niggers gibs originate from? The government?
Where do the leaks originate from? The Julian Assange?

Because I am starting to see some parallels in the reasoning by some people…..

The video is heavily edited

was thinking just the same

Things to note so far:

-As shit idea and decision as it was people on twitter voted for a video, out of several options Wikileaks themselves selected, and they didn't deliver. No explanation either, they just had that voicecall with "assange" and that's it. They ignore people who ask about the missing video. Why?

-Wikileaks knows about the post on this website and yet NO ONE has come from Wikileaks to shine some light on Assage's situation or clarify any shit. The only supposed wikileaks person that did so far was the user in OP's pic.

-I don't remember wikileaks ever referring directly to the chans, especially us. They know these are places where possible whistleblowers and other people might come to and they just shined a neon sign on us.

there is absolutely no proof Assage is still inside the Embassy, or even alive
there is no proof that can call user a liar
wikileaks has been acting strange

Either they are legit and simply trying to cover up Assange dissapearance and user was LARPing

or

They are fully compromised and they are keeping up a facade to keep leaks coming and more importantly to get hold of future whistleblower's real identities. Whistleblowers have other alternatives to leak documents but suddenly wikileaks is worried they might not be the middlemen.

user might have been legit
keep critical thinking
REMEMBER SHILLS PLAY BOTH SIDES

I honestly don't know what to think at this point. Either the wizard is dead, or he's laying incredibly low until later down the road when Hillary is no longer able to rain pink flamingos and barbells in hellish storm on his neck.

Not all of us did. I heard about 4chan via word-of-mouth from one of my sister's friends back in '03. Don't know whether to thank or curse the guy. Probably should thank him mostly because I would have committed suicide years ago if not for Holla Forums and Holla Forums. Mostly Holla Forums since I stopped going on Holla Forums once the fawkesfags threw the cancer into the final stages that no amount of chemo could have saved it from the sweetness of the abyss.

It doesn`t matter that video is modified because message in it still resonates.

Him watching at camera while editing error morphs the video badly doesn`t debunk anything.

It was still clearly done after they cut off his internet.

Now. I wouldn`t be surprised if this was all part of disinfo campaign to discredit wikileaks.
Infact i`m pretty sure it is.

And thats also what they are worried about.

user gets it

Gets even better. Look at his middle finger at 23:20 (Pic related, I've put blue dots where his cuticles start). It's like his face got rendered over it. And when you consider technology like:
youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk
exists, well maybe we 1984 now.

This user has been posting in this thread for an hour dissuading people from asking questions about Assange's well-being.

I'll offer no opinion of my own. Read his posts and decide for yourself if this is a shill or not.

Most likely a dirty fucking Android!

But seriously user, cheers for doing that m8e

What If I wasn't a 4chan user?

Wikileaks needs to realise that this area is better at digging than the other forums for a reason - it's use of 4chan as a filter.

But of that user was correct, then wikileaks is compromised and now targeting this place on purpose.

Which means.. assange really is gone ;_;
Rip. Gandalf the grey
waiting for gandalf the white..

I find the use of "`" in their contractions unnatural…

hey we've had fake bin laden videos, fake ISIS videos, this wouldn't surprise me at all

The Tripfag was full of shit and everyone knows it. The fucker tried to push that bullshit in irelevant threads.

regardless of what you may claim , you'll always be newfag . Now lurk some moar

Haha wow. I never would have caught that in a million years.Usually what gives them away to me is their general aggression to anons asking the wrong questions, and overuse of pejoratives like "tinfoil" and "stormfag".

The comma thing is bizarre though. I guess the old shills committed mass seppeku when Hillary lost and they've had to outsource their shill army to Vietnam or some shithole.

**apostrophe not comma. I forgot my English there for a second

is that Trayvon?

They are posting from a mobile phone so it's easier to IP-hop when banned. They are also using an android device with swiftkey as their keyboard.
Gitgud, shills.

1) Wikileaks tweets photo of armed police outside the embassy.

2) Internet gets cut

3) Massive DDoS attack.

4) Strange, out of character, misspelled tweets from Wikileaks.

5) Missing letters in tweets spell out "help him".

6) No proof of life for Assange

7) Wikileaks tweets an odd questionnaire asking what we would like as proof of life.

8) Pamela Anderson visits Assange (wtf)

9) Podesta email leaks continue.

10) Assange "appears" by phone for some conference. Not a valid proof of life.

11) Pamela Anderson visits Assange a second time!

Wikileaks suffered a massive DDoS attack and there has been NO credible proof of life ever since. This entire leak thing was caused by and all about HRC herself yet we have NEVER seen any HRC emails nor Clinton Foundation emails. These were supposed to be released prior to the election. Where are they? The US Govt had a history of using celebrities for espionage. Pamela Anderson is a decoy. They knew that she would generate news stories and photos with her visits and therefore perpetuate

The LIE that Assange is still in the embassy and well. Why didn't Pamela tweet any selfies with Assange?? That's certainly within reason to expect. Why would a liberal go out of her way to visit the man who was actively working on taking down the most prominent liberal candidate in history? It makes no sense whatsoever.

Then the anonymous Wikileaks employee posts those messages. Everything that person said makes perfect sense. Especially with what we've uncovered regarding "Pizza Gate".

Not all of them. Lowtax was a faggot in the nineties, so people who didn't like the 10bux cucks would hang out on forums like XE and a few others. I came to halfchan when some ATDRW refugees posted links in a satellite site's IRC channel. My contributions to webternet culture are few and minor.

Also witnessed CJB using the onomatopoeia "fap" in IRC before his psycho girlfriend fucked up his life by revealing that he was the creator of the webcomic that was later renamed Sexy Losers.

where are the HRC emails? Where are the Clinton Foundation emails? According to Weiner's laptop there are 650K of them.

The interviewer says that. Assange does not… This interview is edited (as all interviews are). His response doesn't directly match the question… Rewatch it and you will see he never specifically mentions his internet being cut off. He only references a "potential squeeze" which could refer to anything. Why is there not even a single shot of the interviewer and Assange present at the same time? This proves nothing… Entirely possible it was constructed after the fact or pre-recorded and then edited to seem as if it occurred later than it did.>>8295308

I fear Julian was killed for his role in the destruction of Hillary.

There is no way the globalists would take such a handed defeat laying down. I think all these riots and protesters were a distraction for whatever they are trying to really accomplish. Slight of hand was ALWAYS in their playbook. The misdirection was ALWAYS what they attempted every time wikileaks put them on the ropes.

we haven't seen a single HRC email nor Clinton foundation email. These were supposed to be released prior to the election but never were. Posts with imgur link got deleted (multiple times) on other places on net. Somebody doesn't want this info out there. That fact alone tells me that it's for real. And then Wikileaks posts about how it's a "black PR" campaign?!

What posts? What link? Not sure what you mean, but I'm interested.

do you have the links, archives, something?

archive.is/xfXKH

related

archive.is/hwW1K

The fact that Wikileaks even had to call out a post on a fucking Egyptian papyrus forum is just making it more obvious that they are compromised.

Lets just keep pretending that they aren't compromised though because doing so is just concern trolling. Also, please do not look into the blockchain. There is nothing there. You will not find dead man keys in there.

I miss the old days of SA+4chan+YTMND vs ebaums. I hate that the (((shills))) have corrupted everything that was beautiful. They could have left us alone, and shillary would likely be president. They had to poke the hornets nest. And now they think they can destroy it.

Theres no info, how many times that has to be repeated.

You can`t build a case on absence of information…

I`m not saying its not possible, i`m just saying alarmists will take advantage of it.

You're right, it's the exact same modus operandi that CTR and GG journos used against us over the months and years. The weird story or tweet with a hint of over-reaction to it that links back to a Holla Forums thread–you damn well know they were in a hysterical brain-storming session on some mailing-list or windowless room thinking up a narrative to counter us figuring it out. Then the gas-lighting. Exact same as it always is.

Who knows what it's all about. The whole pizzagate thing being played out in public is pretty strange.

Maybe this is all just a controlled burn of some of the shit in their ranks while they attempt to grab even more control.

Vote for him in TIME Person of the year. He'll have to show himself on award night in some form, else we know he's dead.
Posting this in relevant threads, not shilling, just making sure anons read it.

Reeee flood discard

Didn't mean to sage, bumping it.

Same shit.

daily reminder that Holla Forums saved the site by getting 8ch.net delisted from google

Wikileaks still won't prove Assange is alive.

Why did we give up on that place? It had sound.

It's for the best that YTMND was left behind. YTMND is owned by a Jew, Max Goldberg.

Why would anyone involved in a massive whistleblower operation care enough to publicly rebuke a supposed LARPer on a mongolian tapestries forum? Who in the hell has that account?

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT
Yeah, he's probably dead.

This.

If they're wasting time tweeting about it, they could be wasting time asking Assange to read out footie results or some other proof of life.

Instead they're shitting on the people who are worried that Assange hasn't been seen alive for over a month.

Pilger asks the question.

Assange talks about things completely different: The police presence in London; the locations where Wikileaks publishes; and about a "potential squeeze". He literally never mentions his communication status. He's answering a different question.

Pilger probably never went into the embassy. Read questions in front of a cam, this was spliced with an earlier Assange interview.

Why are there no establishing shots?
Why is Assange's internet still cut off?
Why are Wikileaks unable to sign anything.

Sick of people being naive about this.
Believe in "Wikileaks Yaaay!" all you want. Sperg on about "Assange Traitor to America" all you want.
But please, do not swallow such pathetically weak proof of life as evidence that the most politically wanted man in the world is 100% a-OK in his prison apartment, and that the Equadoreans just forgot to turn his internet back on.

This thread has been derailed how many times and this topic spreads like cancer on other threads. I', calling trolling and shilling of epic proportions.

Sage because there are more important threads.

Shill?

keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek

Don't forget the Swedish Prosecutors visiting the embassy as of late, they never met with Assange in person either.

All summer when Holla Forums started getting name dropped in multiple MSM articles, you faggots threw up storms saying eveybody would come here. It never happened. The board numbers have basically stayed the same except for the influx after the election.

Interviews are always edited in production to make them seamless.

been dead for over a month now and no insurance passwords have been publicized

what an incompetent idiot, he must have been relying on something that would email the passwords to everyone but servers got dossed down, should have used something more traditional

What point of the video exactly is that screencap from?

Someone answer please

I just my full 9/11 leaks already. We all know the Saudis and Israelis did it with the nod of the neocon traitors. Congress already admit half of it, now all that is left is the other half. What will Trump do in the face of the shocking truth? Will he be a good goy or a hero?

What if he did make mention of current events but the people doing the video edited them out to keep everyone guessing?

If he's alive, is there a benefit to all the doubt and confusion?

If we are in the dark as to whether he's still in the embassy or not, is there a chance those who want him (dead or alive) don't know either?

Sorry user, just had to throw in another conspiracy theory onto the pile. Everyone else is doing it, after all.

I considered this as a pretty strong possibility. I just imagined an overzealous activist type 'finally' being at the helm of the wikileaks twitter and overdoing it. It's not like the twitter can just pull Assange out to the window either

Got images?

why is that pool or jacuzzi immediately outside of a doorway?

poorly shopped dubs

(((Who))) benefits?

I told you to ignore muh compromised shills.

shii and roo are still around… if you know where to look

We still chillin at MPC and SoSe fam.
Also shout out to &TOTSE Army. Zok is and always has been a faggot cuck.

NO, it's not true. Those 'H-E-L-P HIM' pictures from 4chan all ignore the very first tweet on Oct 20 with a spelling mistake – Navel Intelligence – which is the one right before 'wopper' so if you want to believe it's a secret word then it doesn't even start with H, see and this

We have more reasons to trust user who identified as on of the wikileaks person, than the wikileaks twitter account. Since information he provided seems to be accurate and twitter account failed to provide credible leaks.
Role play or not, that person spoke true. If Assange was all right, he simply would have conformed that by appearing at the embassy window long time ago.
Shit is going down for wikileaks, I just pray there will be even bigger project to replace it and who'll continue the fight. Pray for Assange and ignore the shills.

Never trusted Wikileaks (they said 9/11 wasn't an inside job). Distrust level is a thousand times greater now that Julian has been replaced by a max headroom CGI farce.

I came from Ebaumsworld faggot

The original 9gag

Stileproject was better.

please mega it, I need this

can anyone upload zips of their old/ancient chan stuff please?

They are terrified of pizzagate.

Since midle of 2010 on 4shit, full of clks since midle of 2010 and 2011, traitor 2014 and exodus to 8ch, thousands of newfags think that Holla Forums of 4shit is some sort of deep web and don't know us and they call others newfags when they are newfags on 4chan. But if they are useful i never will say anything against 4pol but i hate to see these websites being spread by newfags who think that they are in the deep web and need to spread this shit for other people, i also feel disgust of libtarded media promote these websites every time who they say their name.

Nobody on Holla Forums wants to be famous but newfags are cancer who spread these shit

This is why these shit become a shithole of clkks and the only useful thing is Holla Forums and they try to destroy sometimes or these closet clkks or other piece of shit infiltrated on Holla Forums and wanting to be part of us when we would want their death for being disgusting clks trash

Anyway, i was redpilled since the midle of 2007 and i have a idea who all the last wave of sickness started slow
on 2004 and that 2008 was a race bait election and i learned the trend of American tv shows, movies, propaganda since 2004/2005/2006 trying to prepare some social engineering for Obama, basically all characters being black, black presidents characters, white being racially trashed for black characters, same trend who the libtards tried with the power of their media since 2013, with the end of Obama, they tried to create some retarded feminism race bait, used white women characters and always like this, in comics, movies, media, propaganda, the only character trashed was white men but they keep the white women, this was a identity politics disgusting democrat strategy trying to divide white men and white women and try to make white women think that is part of another group in their strategyu of power scapegoating and being racist, trashing white men and trying to unite and create anti-white male racists in all other groups because this would be important for the democrat racist, race bait, identity politics, gender war, divide and conquer, hate promotion, strategy of power made by democrats

In the same way they used their own media, movies, news, propaganda, narrative and manipulation with black characters to be related to Obama and create a envirovment and social engineering brainwashing for this while trashing racially white men in every official establishment and industries in the control of the democrats who include american media propaganda, corruption, race bait, manipulation for their disgusting party, they tried to create the same thing with white woman characters but this don't works, real life white women like any normal women don't have natural tendency to hate men of own race like all women of other races, but the American establishment wanted to create a racist anti-white male social engineering because of their strategy of power, they tried to put white women against men of own race, the complete opposite with the other races, but this racist and identity politics strategy who democrats use so much within of America, since they are the disgusting trash who created so many sickness using racist anti-white male demonization, race bait, manipulation in their strategy of power, don't worked, they can't say to vote for Hillary Clinton for being black and guilt tripping some losers for this like they tried to roleplay this with Obama, so they tried to create some new wave feminazi meme.

I want now to see the Ivanka Trump being president and see the whole establishment leftard narrative, same for the le pen on france, they are cynical, they are disgusting, and all this bulshit is manipulated, on 2008 remember Obama trashing Hillary Clinton and the American democrat disgusting establishment in this war were with the narrative of the black, and they tried to create another gender war and narrative for their democrat shit candidate

I hope Democrats
DIE
GO TO HELL
FOR ALL THE DISGUSTING THINGS
MADE BY THEM

First they used the strategy of being KKK to get power, now they use this strategy of race bait a whole group of normal white people to give money and power for a tiny minority of rich white democrats and celebrities witgh some random blacks, and the blacks who support this is because the democrats make the blacks enjoy being racist, agree with every propaganda of the media, and they enjoy see the rich white democrats, trashing the normal white people, and are these few rich white people who had slaves and today they are trashing all the normal white people who never had slaves, also blacks were slaves of other blacks who sold them for thousands of people, for jews too, arabs enslaved blacks, and don't give a fuck, whites were enslaved too, slaves

I'm tired of years of injustice, manipulation of this disgusting group who manipulate and change narrative and their only goal is get power and money while they pretend their intention, is disgusting, they are horrible, in this election was proved all their manipulation, and worse, every city even with all the money of the world, when controled by demcorats become trash or are trash, they try to over compensate with money of their corrupt party, they exploit race bait, scapgoating, identity politics, gender war, every dirty disgusting strategy

I HOPE DEMOCRATS
DIE
GOD
PUNISH THESE
PIECE OF SHIT FOR
ALL INJUSTICE
MANIPULATION
OF THEIR DISGUSTING ESTABLISHMENT
WITHOUT REVENGE
NEVER WILL HAVE
JUSTICE

JUST STOP
WILL KEEP ALL THE
DISGUSTING LEGACY
OF EVERY
MEDIA
PROPAGANDA
NARRATIVE
VIDEO
MANIPULATION
RACE BAIT
GENDER WAR
IDENTITY POLITICS
HATE
FEAR MONGERING
EVERY DEMOCRAT
STRATEGY OF POWER
AND THEIR ESTABLISHMENT
AND ALL THE OTHER COUNTRIES WHO
COPY
SHIT FROM
JOKES LIKE
CNN AND SIMILAR
PATHETIC
TRASH
AMERICAN MEDIA
OF DEMOCRATS
MANIPULATION
LIES
FAKE NEWS
LIKE CNN
AND THEIR
PROPAGANDA

WHY OTHER COUNTRIES
COPY A POLITICAL PARTY
BIASED CORRUPT
DEMOCRAT
MEDIA
PROPAGANDA
AND SPREAD
THEIR NARRATIVE
AND MANIPULATION

I'm not defending the HIllary Clinton in the case of Obama on 2008, I'm saying how they are cynical, hypocrites and they change the narrrative, use the corrupt leftards of hollywood and other garbage media propaganda controled by the same corrupt political party of democrats, for their candidate preference.

After Obama they said that would put Hillary Clinton for President, I love how Hillary Clinton failed and never will be a president because she will die before or will don't have capacity to be president for being too old, and all the disgusting trash made by the disgusting democrats don't worked.

>We have more reasons to trust user who identified as on of the wikileaks person, than the wikileaks twitter account. Since information he provided seems to be accurate

What information? Nothing he said could be verified, read the thread:

archive.is/ipwwF

wut?

Here the guy who says he's the LARPer who claimed to be part of Wikileaks apologized for his hoax. And guess what? It's as accurate as the original post because nothing in it can be verified either. You see how that works?

yeah just ignore the explanations posted here here here (Adobe Premiere's Warp Cut) and ignore the fact that nobody seems to have made an effort to contact John Pilger to begin with. Maybe he's going to tell you they had to cut a lot of hhmmms and uhhhhs because Julian Assange isn't the most eloquent person and he speaks slowly too.

wow seriously checked

Gore in every thread. Crush porn, bestgore, anything to keep normalfags out

chill out dude

Is this in the US and UK?

While the possibility of WL being compromised is quite high, the last two posts by the Holla Forums user are pointless. Throwing out a bunch of crazy shit that can be easily denied, even if that was true, why even post that? It does nothing. My guess is that if he really wanted to warn about WikiLeaks being compromised, he would have stopped before the final two posts.

Or maybe there's something else in those two posts, they kinda stick out from the rest.

fadfdasdf