Eire/pol/ no... 8 maybe?: I-think-it's-been-almost-a-year edition

Ireland has a new anti-EU, anti-abortion, anti-Muslim, pro-women at home party
Identity Ireland (MIA), who were afraid of being called racist and disappeared without a trace would appear to have been superseded by the new National Party of Ireland, led by Justin Barrett.

archive.is/ieNGX

He's given an interview about his new party on a national radio station in Ireland. Podcast is in the link provided below.
WARNING: Newstalk is owned by Clinton ally Denis O'Brien who was called out by Trump during the campaign and is the chair of the Clinton Global Initiative Haiti Action Network
news talk.com/podcasts/Moncrieff/

To Holla Forumsacks from other countries, Ireland is a great opportunity to show your ability to influence popular thinking. It's an English-speaking country with a population of just 4.5 million. Holla Forumsitical intervention could make a huge difference there, and given relative numbers could have an oversized effect. Easier to make waves in a pool than an ocean.

Other urls found in this thread:

dcleaks.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/soros/strategies/wrp-proposed-2016-2019-strategy.pdf

twitter.com/PaddyHolohanMMA/status/799999206324772864
focloir.ie/
duolingo.com/comment/3374465
rte.ie/easyirish/
irishcentral.com/news/education/best-ways-to-learn-irish-for-free
ranganna.com/?Lang=en
irishgaelictranslator.com/wombat/download/wombat_irish_grammar.pdf
people.fas.harvard.edu/~hillers/BUNTUS-1.pdf
rte.ie/news/2016/1123/833875-syrian-refugees-travellers-castlebar-mayo/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do we like George Hook or is he retarded?

On a scale of Japan to Sweden, how pozzed are the Irish? I haven't paid them much attention with how they're dealing with current events.

Eire exchanged its national sovereignty for a shit load of EU gibs back in the nineties. The poz was part of the contract, to be sure.

Do the Irish genuinely want reunification and/or to get out of EU or is it just a stereotype from the few posters who claim to be from Ireland? Also shouldn't the flag be blue with a golden harp?

who even speaks the language anyways? I'm a mick myself and don't know a single word in the god damn language

Literally voted in gay marriage of their own choice. Every single political party backed it.

In the past 10 years, a huge amount of money has been pumped into Ireland from """progressive""" Irish-Americans, especially in New York, who have subverted Irish entertainment, but also donate a large amount to groups like the gay marriage campaign, and the current campaign to legalise abortion (called RepealThe8th) which is pushed by the press endlessly.

It's far from Sweden yet though demographically. 84.5% white Irish, 9.1% other white.

Damn, at least you aren't Scotland. Last I remember they wanted to cuck themselves out of the UK into the EU just to get more niggers in in exchange for their oil.

No backing for it at all in the country. People from the Republic want to reunify with the North, but not with Britain. Irish view rule from Westminster the same way Brits view rule from Brussels, but worse.

There is a lot of skepticism from Irish people towards the EU though. The Irish people have repeatedly ignored government recommendations and voted against EU treaties, like Nice and Lisbon, only to be forced to vote on them again.

There are a bunch of media talking heads who want us to take refugees, but private polls, even those conducted on heavily liberal sites like TheJournal.ie have well over 80% of people saying no.

Irish government is trying to toe the line now. There's talk they want to use Brexit to get themselves a halfway status with the EU. You see, Ireland is not part of Schengen, but has a land border with the UK (Northern Ireland), and a free travel agreement with the British government that pre-dates either country joining the EU by over 50 years. This compromise would see Ireland exempted from taking any refugees, while keeping free trade with Europe.

Went once to Ireland, great experience, way better living conditions than in France.

Peace to Ireland.

Thanks man. Check em

I'm just sayin its funny

Ireland lost its national sovereignty in 2008 when the European/German Central Bank forced them to guarantee their banks, particularly Anglo-Irish Bank.

Anglo-Irish was about the most obvious scam bank ever, promising impossible rates of return on current accounts and unfeasibly low interest rates on mortgages. I can be perfectly honest here and say I don't know anyone who had so much as a current account with them. Anyone who had savings with them, frankly deserved to lose their money.

However, banks in mainland Europe had given outrageous sums of money to Anglo-Irish and when they went looking for it in 2008 and found it wasn't there, they were pissed. The Irish government was pushed a lot of the crooked bastards didn't have to be pushed hard into accepting the bank's debt. Not only did they have to bail out the banks, but they had to make it a blanket, limitless bail out.

Even though Anglo's losses were many times higher than they initially claimed, they were never cut off. Ireland wound up putting €64 billion Euro into its banks. That's about €15,000 per man, woman and child in the country. All because German bankers wanted to be reimbursed for retarded investments.

This ultimately crippled Ireland and put it into debt slavery to the IMF from which it looks unlikely to escape. What really pisses me off though is that I go abroad and people, especially Germans, tell me that the Irish crash was so bad because "everyone in Ireland was buying three homes and a holiday villa in Spain" when it was the tab for failed German investments being forced on the Irish taxpayers that broke the country.

There was a housing bubble in Ireland as well. Wouldn't a lot of the ordinary banks have gone down when people couldn't pay it back?

I'm in Northern Ireland, County Antrim. My wife is from the Republic.
What would be very difficult a few years ago is now possible - I am in a mixed marriage.
I'm Protestant, wife is Catholic.
I'm from a Unionist background. "NO SURRENDER" etc.

NI is almost 100% white and we are not "pozzed".
The British government has tried to settle rapefugees here - lol. (what where they thinking of?).
Needless to say we gave them a traditional Irish welcome….

Cuck ratings:
Northern Ireland - not cucked
England and Wales - half cucked
Scotland - fucking Sweden level; do not hurt my feelings, where's my teddy bear?
Republic of Ireland - they don't give a fuck

Guns:
NI - loads. Handguns are legal.
England and Wales - no handguns, but you can legally own a rifle or shotgun. Hunting is popular.
Scotland - EVERYTHING IS ILLEGAL.
Republic - similar to England and Wales.

I went to Ireland the 1st year of their entrance in the EU. I went To Dublin, Cork and Ballinlough in Roscommon.
It was great and seemed highly uncucked, except Dublin.

It's a shame now it seemed to have changed so much.

As a Canadian who tries hard to uncuck his own nation himself, I say lets continue to fight the good fight, tables are slowly turning.

We coo now dawg, we coo. You wuz just bein rude-ass guests thas all.

The housing bubble was bad, but it wouldn't have affected that many people, just the ones with big mortgages, while some big developers would have had to file for bankruptcy. The problem would have been mostly limited to those who made stupid investments and the banks themselves.

The exceptions are Anglo-Irish and Irish Nationwide, who are both essentially dead anyway, even after the vast amounts of money they were given in the bail out. Their huge losses weren't just from property but a bunch of dodgy overseas investments.

Ireland getting through the housing bubble would be like being asked to swim a 500m race, tiring but doable. Doing it during the great recession, is like adding a current in the water you have to swim against, it makes things harder, but it's still doable. Adding the bank guarantee though is like trying to do that with your feet encased in concrete.

Rural Ireland is still largely uncucked. Dublin is the capital and has the most immigrants. It provides the bulk of Sinn Fein support (SF are a cucked economically illiterate mess of a party cocerned only with hating Britain) and it also has a lot of borderline commie TDs in the "Anti Austerity Alliance/People Before Profit" party.

The level of Sinn Fein support in Dublin isn't really reflected in their TDs (Irish for MP) but SF control the local councils in Dublin.

I'd like to unite with the North someday, but not while they're doing such a good job holding back the poz. Can't imagine having SF in government, but at least it's McGuninness rather than Adams.

I reckon Gerry must have gotten brain damage or something from a beating in Long Kesh, because he's off his fucking rocker.

Does anyone else watch this guy? I know he works for RT, but he's pretty good. He was sort of one of those "both sides r dum" people when it came to the US election, but he's clearly anti-refugee and open borders, pro Wikileaks, and he's referenced a lot of conspiracies on his show.

He's also pretty funny. Skip to 3:59 of this for the best part.

NI is a comfy place to live. I'm by Lough Neagh.
Although I have a Brit passport, I am just as Irish as my mrs.

Being from the Unionist community carries various stereotypes. Orange marches, King Billy on his white charger etc.
Mrs is from Co.Donegal. I love it there. Sitting on the cliff edge watching the Atlantic get angry in a storm, walking the beaches, collecting shells with our daughter, and that feeling of being on the edge of Europe.

Not sure about Irish political unity. We're united anyway - we live on the same island and share culture. I like being British and Irish.
It's my identity. It can't be erased nor changed.
The Republic getting out of the EU would be a good step. (any country getting out of the EU is good)
The border is a joke and it won't change with brexit.
I took a Yank frind to see my

Does Northern Ireland have more in common with Ireland or the rest of the UK?

What would you think about re-unifying Ireland and then bringing them all back into the UK?

26+6=1

Don't buy Dell computers, guys, they're literally Jewish.

Just jew the shit out of the EU, I don't care if you're taking my country down with it, the fastest we dismantle it the faster we can recover.

yeah I don't disagree with that pic, but I wasn't referencing the IRA. unless you think that united ireland is a bad thing, or that armed struggle for that purpose is not admirable?

I like the 1916 rebels, the War of Independence IRA, the pro-Treaty side and I would have a limited level of support for PIRA during the Troubles. The IRA has been heavily corrupted with Marxists at every turn since the 1950s though. PIRA purged them, and when it ended up as the biggest faction, the commies went and infiltrated that too.

The story of Irish politics as a whole is actually pretty interesting, as it's one of the only post-colonial countries to ever wind up with a functioning government and without a dictatorship.

I love the viper some mad lad.

Who should I vote for then when all the parties are so cucked.

I think what happened to Sinn Fein/IRA is that they were a victim of the cold war. They were a anti-british faction, so it was probably not a challenge for the soviets to co-opt them or at the least get them to accept support in the form of funding or arms. Which explains to me why they were fucking about in south america so much.
they should have kept on their own side and not allowed themselves to be drawn into conflicts between much, much bigger nations. their own fault really.

what's your opinion on justin barrett? that identity ireland guy disappeared ages ago, don't know what happened to him.

It's sad, the IRA were probably the closest we've ever come to RWDS since 1939, and they had to be subverted and used by the Marxists, It should have been just pure "remove crumpet" and nothing else

Northern Ireland here, County Antrim specifically. Best wishes to you lads down south.

I'm not the guy you're replying to, but hopefully I can give a bit of insight into stuff up here all the same.

Politically, I find it difficult to say that we have much in common with either of them. Our government is much, much more conservative than either the south or mainland Britain. The DUP (our largest, most popular party) have gotten heckled for stuff like vetoing the legalisation of gay """marriage""" when a majority voted for it in the past, but I'm quite thankful for that specifically. It doesn't really matter how much rubbish the DUP get thrown at them anyway, because our opposition party is Sinn Fein and there is very little chance of their popularity overtaking that of the DUP any time soon. Thank God for that.

By contrast, the "Conservatives" that run the show in the UK are barely conservatives at all and the south doesn't really have a major conservative party as of right now. There's Fine Gael, yeah, but my description of the UK's Tories generally applies to them too. Both are largely Europhilic hodgepodges of people from all over the political spectrum and neither really stand for anything as a party anymore.

In terms of culture, we have a fair bit of overlap with both the south and Scotland (the latter's to be expected, since modern Scots are the descendants of Irish clans that lived up here and decided to emigrate).

Will likely never happen. A re-unification of Ireland would give Sinn Fein, the party that resents Britain to the extent of having their MPs abstain from the UK's parliament, so much power and influence that a re-introduction of a united Ireland back into the UK would be essentially impossible except by way of military conquest.

I'm mixed on the idea of a united Ireland, personally. I like the idea of Ireland being whole again while also being part of the UK; part of the appeal of living up here in Northern Ireland is that you get to partake in both British and Irish culture, as another lad in this thread said. However, two conditions would need to be fulfilled before I would ever advocate for Ireland to be united. Those are:
1. Ireland would need to leave the EU first
2. Sinn Fein wouldn't become the most popular party in the event of a re-unification of Ireland
Both of those are currently quite unlikely, unfortunately. With the current upswing of Euroscepticism throughout the EU, though, who knows what could happen in the next few years.

I can't stand bogger scum. Independent Pale soon.

Ireland

shameful

I think Sinn Fein would become irrelevant if Ireland unified. They mainly get support down south from single-issue, "reunify Ireland or the Dail isn't legitimate" voters. If Ireland were united, they would have to stand on their actual policies, which most of the country outside Dublin thinks are ridiculous.

Also, if Ireland were reunified, we would have PR voting rather than First Past the Post, which would prevent Sinn Fein from getting power. If you're going to get a Dail majority, you need to have a lot of vote transfers. Sinn Fein are the least transfer friendly party by some distance. People either give them their no.1 vote or nothing. In my election district, there were 5 seats up for grabs and Sinn Fein ran 1 candidate. He got the third most votes on the first count, but he lost ground as candidates were eliminated, because no one had him as their number 2. When all the votes were counted, he finished 6th.

Finally, pretty much every party in Ireland has sworn they will never go into coalition with Sinn Fein, so they couldn't even make it in as a minority party.

On a side note, Griffith must be turning in his grave with what's happened to his party. Some quotes from based Arthur:

Can we just nuke Baile Átha Cliath?
It's the fucking San Fran of this nation, I don't care if like 40% of the country live there.

Highly unlikely to ever happen, mostly because nobody here really wants to join the UK.
Both countries want unification, but on different terms.
ROI wants a United Ireland, but also to be an independent nation.
NI also wants a United Ireland, but they want it to be apart of the UK.
Because of this difference, it probably won't happen unless some massive political movement similar to Brexit comes out of nowhere.

Depends in what way you're talking about.
The people here generally don't like foreigners or refugees (or the English), but they're fine with abortion and the like.
Urban Baile Átha Cliath (Dublin) is California-tier, but basically everywhere else is fine.

No, Dublin is the New York. Galway city is San Fran, rural Galway is rural California with rain.

NUIG invited PZ Myers to speak regularly, banned David Irving, has at least one degenerate art festival a month, and is generally full of crusties. Waterford is similar, but Galway takes the fucking biscuit.

I managed to find an interview with the National Party leader.
I also found their logo.

Really? I've been there before and it seemed alright.
Granted, that was around ten years ago.

The Identity Ireland guy was a weak pussy that got the shit kicked out of him on the luas by antifa, which is probably why he disappeared. He was a moron too, constantly giggling in interviews when discussing serious topics, and falling hook, line and sinker for obvious bait interviews.
Even in that piece of shit propaganda series rte did around the new year (can't remember the name of it, it was basically trying to redefine what being irish is, I am irish or something like that), he stupidly let himself and his colleague be filmed going around canvassing at night, with the selected clip being "oh you're the racist party are you?" to which rte promptly added music that made them seem like rapists in the darkness. There was no hope in that gobshite.

While this guy says the right things, he has that auld ditherer vibe about him as well as his unfortunate connections to nazi ideology, so he is easily dismissed in the media. We need someone who is young, strong, fearless and most importantly who understands grammar, logic, rhetoric and populist appeal. Study the Trivium lads (This is the suppressed education system of the ancient Greeks and Romans and for good fucking reason, if everyone knew this shit we would all be free). It doesn't even take long for it to make a real difference, and if you're on pol you are probably predisposed more than most to seeing the world in this way so chances are you already know elements of it.

It's so easy, almost everyone in this country resents the banks, corporations and the EU. They know implicitly that their politicians are scum and that they are being fucked hard by the banks, corporations and the EU, but they don't have a true understanding of what the problems are in simple terms due to the conditioning that is the modern Prussian education system (this is the root cause of the decline of America if not the entirety of western civilization), nor anyone offering them simple solutions. Those who can tap into that resentment towards these entities while maintaining populist appeal without falling for the obvious sophistry of the media while instead inflicting damage upon them in a similar fashion to Trump, will easily lead this country.

I wish Michael O'Leary would get into politics. He may have campaigned against Brexit, but he also told the EU to fuck off over the Apple shit. He's also said some pretty on point stuff about knackers in the past. You also know that welfare leeches would be pulled off the teat, because he doesn't do free rides.

Would love to see Michael McDowell back in politics too.

Some of these are actually pretty good.

3:07 the best part. I wish I knew how to make webms of the best parts.

The guy on moncrieff wasn't too bad, didn't sound like a complete retard anyway.

Irish user here. A few people were asking about pozz

We legalised gay marriage
The teachers are currently striking
The guards want to strike
Dublin bus and luas strikes earlier in the year crippled the capital
Huge bank bailouts in 08
Having to take treaties twice because apparently we didn't vote the correct way the first time
We've had feminists do marches about rape culture
The press and government is completely corrupt and only serve their own agenda or their masters agenda when they should be serving the people. The glorification of tyrannies is absolutely revolting. Some shows are Sweden tier level of pozz.
We do have Muslims and illegal immigrants but their mostly confined to Dublin. Being an island in the Atlantic also helps

Major urban centers feel like huge cages of death to me. Also Dublin no longer has any culture. Libs keep talking about the melting pot when all they've created is a giant pot of shit. Despite all the things I've said, all is not lost. The countryside is more conservative, religious, somewhat racist and supports guns due to constantly having to deal with travelers (Irish gypsies). There is support for a grassroots movement like National Socialism is done correctly with a charismatic leader. We need a Trump card of our own.

Basically like every other Western nation then: degenerate cities full of shitskins, cultural Marxist liberal elites, SJW students - all of which are mostly despised by the majority.

Good luck Mickbros

.t Welsh

i'd say it's not as bad as it could be really. remember they got rid of that kike Alan Shatter who was giving citizenship to shitskins by decree and also prevented that ridiculous faggot David Norris from getting elected as president.
they do some things to defend the country at least.

Sometimes I don't think things are so bad, but then I remember Leo Varadkar could be the next Taoiseach. An openly gay half-Indian. Designated shitting streets coming our way.

In Leo's defence, he called out welfare leeches recently, but still.

That sick fuck should be in jail. RTE, TheJounal.ie and a few other media outlets were propping up his campaign.

Then he gave an interview to RTE where, unprompted, he started talking about life in Ancient Greece and basically said he supported relationships between old men and under-age boys. Then it came out that he'd used his status as a Senator to quietly lobby Turkey for the release of a kiddy diddler ex-boyfriend of his that had been caught soliciting sex, without disclosing their past relationship.

i know, he also has a preference for middle-eastern Israeli men.
Would have been sweden-tier. but thankfully we avoided it.

I'll admit that I've never been to the south enough to gauge people's political views, so I didn't know that. Is it a bit like up here, where most people deep down are conservative but are somewhat hesitant to say it because the media's conditioned them to be that way?

It's kind of like that up here, too. Having asked friends and family about whom they voted for in local elections earlier in May this year, most people said they put DUP down as their first choice, a bunch chose Sinn Fein, and then there were a few who chose smaller parties.

My votes earlier this year were:
>2. SDLP
The Brexit referendum was still a month away at the time and none of our parties have much of a say in how it'll go (in British politics, basically only England and Scotland are considered when it comes to really important stuff), so I voted UKIP since they're a mainland party and have a lot more sway in that regard. Plus, because of the way the British voting system works, UKIP have been kind of cheated in the past. They got 4 million votes in the last general election and ended up with only 1 MP, a former Conservative who since his election has been constantly trying to undermine both Farage and UKIP on the whole, while the Libdems only got 1.5 million votes and ended up with 8 MPs. It's bloody stupid.

I knew that the SDLP weren't going to do well, so I figured I may as well throw them a pity vote since a few family friends work with them. I put DUP as third because they win the majority every time without fail anyway.

dublin kind of exists in it's own liberal bubble reality, but i'm not going to say that the rest of the country is totally uninfluenced.
i remember being at a community meeting a few years ago and some cuck brought up the resident nigerian welfare tourists aka asylum seekers, he was some stupid old cunt and he proposed that some thing be organized to demonstrate how welcome the niggers were and how happy we were to have them here.
There was a sort of embarassed silence and the discussion moved on, since we were all there to discuss the fact that knackers were brawling in the street recently and what could be done about them.

so, i think people are aware that liberalism is the dominant ideology and not to go against it for fear of social consequences but at the same time there is a kind of passive, sullen resistance to it where people regard it as occurring in a different world than them and they aren't really affected by it, despite being immersed in it 24/7.
it could just be my experience though, i'm not from dublin.

Sums it up perfectly. One thing that threw me was the marriage referendum. No one I knew in work supported it. It was the college generation that drive that one really.

Every constituency bar one voted yes

I've a question about Irish, because I'm not the best at the grammar and I'm wondering what the correct translation of "hail victory" would be as gaeilge.
I looked through a dictionary and it might be something like "moladh bua", but I'm not sure whether there's something I'm missing there.

We generally just use "tiocfaidh ár lá" or "our day will come" but I can't disassociate that from Sinn Fein/Celtic supporter/Antifa degeneracy, so I guess a new phrase would be useful

Blind Boy Boatclub, faggot friend of Cucked dot com's Wong goes full feminist on Irish television.

Using celebrities in this way is the first step in George Soros' attempt to frame Irish women as being oppressed with the ultimate goal of repealing Ireland's eight amendment, which makes abortion illegal.

Here's his leaked plan: dcleaks.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/soros/strategies/wrp-proposed-2016-2019-strategy.pdf

yeah i'm all for that, I'm just curious what the translation would be since it's a common wn slogan.

That makes sense. Sounds a bit similar to Belfast. I go there pretty regularly and, while the people are still easy to get on with, it's noticeably different from the rest of the country in terms of culture and politics. Its culture starts and ends with shite nightclubs quite redundant, essentially, with the continental market happening once every year to draw tourists in. The market's still going on today, iirc, though I've never been to it myself.

Seems to be a problem with cities everywhere, as far as I can tell. I hear London is basically the rear end of England. I've been to Rome and to Santa Cruz, and while they were nice to look at, they just didn't really compare to being in the rural areas. Never liked urban areas much in the first place, though.

Haven't looked into the demographics of the last NI vote on gay marriage, but I'd assume it was the uni student vote that ended up making the last one a majority in favour of 'yes' too. Hopefully, as long as the DUP are in charge, we won't have to worry about that in particular for a while yet.

>find out Sinn Féin are commie fucks that want Brits out and everyone else in

I hate these two cunts. They've been getting absolutely shoved down our fucking throats.

Are there any Irish public figures who could be considered conventional Holla Forums icons?

BASED LUKASA

All I know, from all my talks, everyone wants peace. Everyone will get it by Christmas.

why can't we just say "fuck off we're full"?

On point. Most Irish people are honestly still against abortion and divorce, but when questioned by liberal media, they're made to feel like they're holding outdated views.

Most people I know were guilted into it by having the message repreatedly drilled into their heads that if you don't condone gay marriage, you think gays are subhuman. Most people have some gay family members or friends, and this government approved propaganda really dug in deep.

They're the Irish equivalent of Russell Brand. Apparently, they're very popular, yet I've never met anyone that actually likes them.

American here, it's honestly mind blowing that you guys allow any immigration at all. There are more people in my state than your entire country, just bringing a few hundred thousand migrants in could result in demographic inversion after just two generations.

If Merkel's willing to sell her own people down the river, what do you think she'll say to a bunch of drunk spudheads trying to convince her of the sanctity of our culture?

TOOTH AND NAIL
We
WILL
Have a hwhite Christmas again.

This video hits me hard. Feel my chest clamping and a kind of deep depression feeling combined with rage.

What you just said would be the equivalent of calling for concentration camps in Ireland. In the eighties, everyone in the south was a nationalist; it just depended on whether you were a republican or not. Now, thanks to decades of pro-EU propaganda, as well as the poisonous influence of American liberal cultural seeping through in MSM, entertainment and online, that attitude would be considered quaint and backwards.

This despite the fact, that even in small towns, a handful of mudslimes make the entire population feel uncomfortable. But we're not allowed to articulate that.

Where's the section on using celebrities. I'm going to go for a bit of a dig here.

Can't imagine that happening now

Well good luck mate, pendulum is swinging back in the opposite direction. One of the advantages of having a smaller population is that each citizen has more political power and influence. I believe you guys can do it.

Náisiúnta Sóisialachas

Aodhán O'Riordáin, some faggoty Labour politician who lost his seat in the Dail and then got appointed a cozy seat in the Seanad, is absolutely ass-blasted about Trump winning. I think he's actually going to cry.
independent.ie/videos/irish-news/must-watch-aodhn-oriordins-passionate-speech-regarding-the-governments-reaction-to-trumps-victory-35207187.html

I absolutely couldn't believe this argument when I heard it. First, if they're in America legally, then fuck 'em. Second, does anyone honestly think a forty thousand white working Europeans are an issue the US when ten million fencehopping beaners are draining the welfare system dry? Third, did he actually think Hillary gave a shit about this insignificant number of illegal Irish immigrants?

I saw this earlier. The part about the illegal Irish immigrants being afraid of Trump prosecuting them confused me the most. They should be afraid you absolute numpty, they broke the fucking law.

Thing about this is that we've been taking in black Africans since the eighties and nineties, (and they made an effort to assimilate!) and even then, people weren't afraid to complain about it openly. And it wasn't considered racist to do so; just sensible. I recall an Ardal O'Hanlon standup where he was joking that when we sent charity to Nigeria or Somalia we didn't think it was necessary for them to come to Ireland to thank us personally.

Now, the plan is to ship in hundreds of thousands of mudslimes into our cities and countrysides.

if this is real its about fucking time
traitorous fucking Sinn Fein used republicanism to push poz hard in Ireland for way too fucking long and sadly theres been no alternative for such a long time

isnt Labour everywhere now just marxist co-opted poison?

this basically

What happened to Sinn Fein was the Civil War. I think even a lot of Irish people struggle to understand the politics of the Rising/War of Independence, so I'm going to go into a fairly detailed history here. If you disagree with anything here, let me know.

Before the 1916 Rising, Sinn Fein was a small party that had been founded by Arthur Griffith to free Ireland from the "Anglo-Jew coalition." Griffith was a skilled propagandist and inadvertently made the term Sinn Fein synonomous with pro-Independence Irish politics that opposed the Home Rule Party, a bit like how "alt-right" today is used to describe any right wing group that isn't cuckservative. Thus, when the 1916 Rising occurred, the lack of information led to people calling it the "Sinn Fein Rebellion" despite Griffith having nothing to do with it.

Griffith recognised the potential in having his party name associated with the Rebellion, and persuaded the various idealogically-opposed political factions opposed to British rule decided to join together under one banner in Sinn Fein. To keep the group united, Griffith stepped aside as leader and let Eamon de Valera, the most senior surviving figure from the Rising, lead the party. The primary factions on the Irish side were those who had joined through institutions like the Gaelic League and the GAA, those who viewed Ireland as culturally/racially separate from Britain and wanted independence, those who viewed Irish Independence as a Catholic holy war and those who had joined through groups like the Citizens Army and the Labour Party, who viewed Irish rebellion as the first step in a world worker's revolution. There were also many like Griffith who didn't really fall into any camp. An analalogy would be if AnCaps, Nazis, Paleocons, NRx, etc. formed a single party to form a temporary united front on a single issue.

Sinn Fein won the most Irish seats in the 1918 General Election and in 1919 founded their own Parliament, called the Dail, in Dublin and declared an Irish Republic. The same day, Irish Volunteers members ambushed police, killed them and stole their weapons. The Dail declared the Volunteers the army of the Irish Republic ie. the Irish Republican Army. The main leaders in the Dail were;
Eamon de Valera - President: Head of the government, spent most of the war in America raising funds
Arthur Griffith - Vice-President: Also Minister for Home Affairs. Ran the Dail while de Valera was abroad/in jail
Michael Collins - Minister for Finance: Organised money-raising at home and allocation of money to different IRA groups around the country. Effectively ran the army, was in charge of the IRA spy network and decided who to assassinate. Most-wanted man in the British Empire.
Cathal Brugha - Minister for Defence: Hardliner who came into the movement through the Gaelic League. Severely wounded in the 1916 Rising, hugely respected by ordinary fighting men. Hated Collins because he felt his position as defence minister meant he should run the army. Felt sidelined throughout the War.
W.T. Cosgrave - Minister for Local Government: Extremely capable politician. Set up local courts to maintain law and order in the country during the War and was mostly successful.
Constance Markievicz - Minister for Labour: Suffragette and a leading figure in the Citizen's Army. The group she helped lead in the 1916 Rising decided to dig trenches in a park surrounded by tall buildings, and were decimated by sniper fire. She is a hero to Irish feminists.

The IRA fought using guerilla tactics, in units known as "Flying Columns." Fighters around the coutry tended to be staunchly Catholic. Each part of the country had a local leader and aside from money and the occassional instruction or piece of intelligence from Collins, were left to their own devices. The local leaders were generally very charismatic, and had their men's absolute loyalty. Examples include;
- Liam Lynch in supreme command of the south
- Dan Breen in Tipperary
- Tom Barry in Cork
- Liam Mellows in Galway
- Sean Mac Eoin in Longford
- Eoin O'Duffy in Monaghan
- Austin Stack in Kerry

The British were reluctant to use their real army in Ireland because it would be an admittance to the international community that this was a war, rather than civil unrest, and wanted to use the police to fight the rebels. Few Irish people wanted to join the police and fight the rebels though, and many who did were spies for Collins. Winston Churchill came up with the idea of enrolling out of work WWI veterans to serve as police. Many of them were shell-shocked or disturbed, and these auxilaries, known as the Black and Tans, quickly gained a reputation for brutality against citizens. The British government also temporarily partitioned the country during the war, as the North had generally remained peaceful and its people were mostly pro-Union.

Ultimately, in 1921 the British decided to negotiate with the Irish. Collins was shocked by the offer as, unkown to the British, the IRA were on their knees. De Valera had found their tactics dishonourable and demanded they try conventional warfare when he returned from abroad. His tactics caused the death or capture of a lot of the IRA's best men. Collins' spy network had also all but collapsed, though the British weren't aware of the extent to which they'd rooted out his men. Finally, public opinion was turning on the IRA, as people were sick of being burned out of their homes by the Black and Tans. If they didn't take a peace that was on offer, they'd be exposed as they depended on the support of ordinary people, in the form of safehouses to hide in and tip offs about Tan movements.

De Valera knew a fully-independent, full-island Republic was not on the table, and sent Collins and Griffith to negotiate for him. The agreement made was that Ireland be given dominion status, similar to Australia and Canada. The temporary government of Northern Ireland would be permitted to opt out, but the border would then be redrawn by a boundary commission. British PM Lloyd-George was anxious to settle "the Irish Question" permanently, and in private told Griffith that the Boundary Commission would make Northern Ireland so tiny that it would be economically unviable and ultimately collapse into a united Ireland. Lloyd-George and Churchill threatened that if the Irish delegation didn't sign the Treaty, Britain would send their full army into Ireland and crush the rebels, with no concern for their own losses or civilian loss of life. The delegation signed and returned to Ireland.

When they returned to Ireland, de Valera and Brugha declared them traitors who had betrayed the Irish Republic, while Cosgrave supported them. The Treaty went before the Dail, where it was opposed by those who rejected the Oath of Allegiance to the King, those who opposed partition and those who opposed ties to capitalist Britain. It was passed by 64 votes to 57. The anti-Treaty TDs got up and walked out in response, with Arthur Griffith becoming President. Following this, the Treaty was put before the Irish in a referendum, and was comfortably passed. However the local commanders, with the exception of Mac Eoin and O'Duffy rejected the Treaty, and most of the rank-and-file men followed their commanders. A Civil War followed, with the anti-Treaty side continuing their guerilla tactics, this time with far less popular support. The pro-Treaty side boosted its ranks with Irish WWI veterans.

Sort of like him, he is the least cucked on 106. They took him off his prime time slot when he started spouting anti refugee opinions.

Griffith died from a brain hemorrhage brought on by overwork, and two weeks later Collins was assassinated, so Cosgrave became leader of the government. In response to this and other assassinations by the anti-Treaty IRA, the pro-Treaty side executed a number of prisoners without trial, including tying several prisoners to landmines and detonating them. The pro-Treaty side ultimately won, but divisions between the two sides have dominated Irish politics since. Clann na nGaedhal, later re-founded as Fine Gael, was formed by the pro-Treaty side. Sinn Fein initially abstained from the Dail, calling it illegitimate, but de Valera eventually formed Fianna Fail to take part in Irish politics, and the bulk of the anti-Treaty side followed him into the party.

However Fianna Fail did not appeal to all anti-Treaty voters. The anti-Treaty side included the conservative Catholics in places like Cork and the more liberal Citizen's Army types, mostly in Dublin. De Valera was extremely socially conservative and Catholic, so he favoured appealing to country people. This ultimately left only the hardest of hardliners and the Communists out in the cold. A lot of the local IRA leaders who had been anti-Treaty were ultimately apolitical, with one famously saying it was the "soldier's job to win the war and a politician's job to win the peace" and most of them fell out of politics. It was through this odd melting pot that Sinn Fein ultimately became both an ultra-nationalist party and a Communist party by the 1950s.

The Irish should just rejoin the UK already so it too can escape the EU

The only non poz party in Ireland.

Yeah I've read old reports of this
sticking men with PTSD who'd spent the last 5 years in a ditch getting bombed and shot at by german machine guns and they get a rifle pushed into their hands and told theres a sniper in every window, a bomb in every package and to patrol streets filled with kids and mums going about their business wasnt a great idea
mentally unbalanced men with guns who should have been in psychiatric hospitals not active duty

Essentially, yeah. The British Labour party's popularity is currently set to tank to the point where they might not even be the opposition by the 2020 general election. This is in part due to their failure to understand that, by and large, the British working class care much more about putting food on their tables, job availability and waiting times at local hospitals than about making less than 3% of the population feel like their sexuality is accepted or encouraging more immigrants to come.

LAD

Setting the bar pretty low there though. Was hilarious when he went on the Ray D'Arcy show to defend Trump after his election.

Hook is a Blueshirt, for better and for worse.

Do you think Dev really believed that Griffith and Collins could get everything we wanted, or do you subscribe to the thought that he used them as scapegoats?

This was a serious error of the both parties that this was forced to come to pass. Northern Ireland should have been two and half counties. Instead, it's half the size of Belgium.

He spouts some right anti-conservative opinions and parroted le ebil Trump maymay, but by Irish media standards, he's Steve Bannon.

He's not 1488 for sure, but there is not much choice in Irish media.

Is anyone doing anything irl, to uncuck the Irish?

They're papists.
So Ireland is cucked from birth.

Absolutely not. He took part in the first stage of negotiations, then flat out refused to return to London. He said it was so they buy time, because they would have to return to Dublin to speak to him before signing anything, but then he sent a letter to the UK giving them plenipotentiary status.

I don't think Dev even opposed the Treaty that strongly, it was just a power play. If you read his recorded correspondence, he was clearly jealous of Collins' popularity. He whipped up a lot of the emotions that caused the Civil War as a power play, and this gave the anti-Treaty side a lot of legitimacy they otherwise wouldn't have had. Then he tried to stop the war before it started, thinking it was just going to be posturing. Liam Lynch, the IRA leader, had absolutely no respect for him though and totally sidelined him, sharing no information and refusing to meet with him.

Dev was a bit of a rat.

The Catholic Church is dead here. Besides, Sweden, Germany and the UK are all supposedly Protestant and they're much further down the road in terms of cuckoldry than Ireland

No Irelands worse than the UK.
London just makes us look weird.

which is probably a good thing considering the rampant pederasty and Bergoglio the peoples democratic pope

It's more of a mixed bag, really. Northern Ireland and rural England are fine, Scotland is quickly approaching Sweden levels and I haven't a clue about Wales, though they did vote almost entirely Leave during the Brexit referendum.

Every fucking time. The white race is on the brink and cyrpto kikes are out to D&C.

True, but Dublin is getting close to their level of cuckoldry.

Wales is one of the most xenophobic parts of the UK once you leave Cardiff and the surrounding areas.
Primarily because there's never been ANY migration to a lot of the valleys. You have regions where they've not seen an englishman in near a hundred years and have never seen a black man at all.

Xenophobia is in the Britons blood and unlike England it runs pure in much of Wales.

Cardiff being the horrifying exception. All the left wing insanity is focused on Cardiff. They wish to be more London than London.

The welsh are angry poor white people with no jobs and no SNP to lead them astray
the only reason Scots vote leave is because they're as thick as their arteries clogged with skag and deep fried mars bars and the SNP promises more and more welfare to the junkies instead of jobs for the poor

as far as I know Cardiff is getting pretty pozzed too, London is a tumour on the face of Britain and Edinburgh is 'the thinking mans city' think cuck porn
apart from that I think the entire city of Glasgow is on welfare and Holyhead in Wales looks like an industrial wasteland from a Mad Max film and Birmingham is coming close to adopting Sharia law within the city limits

Sounds like the Ireland of my childhood, I miss it. Well done wales.

The Scots primary political ideology is the opposite of whatever the English support.

The downside is that Wales is ruined economically. It was focused on mining and heavy industry.
All of which have gone to cheap foreign slave labour.

Its quite sad really, someone needs to remind the scots the UK was their idea in the first place
the scots pushed for a unified England and Scotland and its their monarchy too
fucking marxists are using republicanism as a stepping stone to communism

from what I've seen all thats left in Wales is a poor farming industry, some shipping industry and a tourism industry

This is true. The SNP have such an over-inflated sense of self-importance that even Question Time audiences have started to groan whenever one of their MPs tries to relate the conversation to Scotland.

They were so so on the subject of the UK initially. They needed it to resolve the issue of their self imposed financial collapse.
The English keep riding to their rescue and personally I think the Scots just need to be conquered rather than saved.
It'll end the ambiguity of the relationship.

As for the Welsh economy. Yeah thats about right. Farming is difficult in Wales. Can't get the massive economy of scale you can in flatter areas and it's not subsidised like on the continent.

I hear hand rubbing
Wasteland from a mad max film = PMSL, funny but true.
I would trade wealth to live in a homogeneous, society, every-time.

I like this vid I think it sums up Scotland perfectly
the SNP leads them all around by the nose as long as merkel keeps slipping them backhanders

yeah but ideally you'd like to be able to work to put food in your mouth rather than waiting in the bread line for your socialized bread and milk courtesy of the BCP

At this point, I would have no problem joining the UK again if the race war was guaranteed.

The Irish English Scots and Welsh, have a lot in common. Im Irish and I feel closer to these peoples than any other.

For sure, but I will easily take hardship, against my decedents facing ethnic cleansing in there own homelands in future generations.

I can tell you now.
You wouldn't be welcome in Wales.
Primarily because you're not from whatever particular part of Wales you'd try to move to.
In most areas they only barely tolerate people from other areas. At least initially anyways.
But nobody tolerates a foreigner for long.
Being white won't get you shit. You're still foreign.

Except in Cardiff.

The English may be wankers. But they're also insane.
You can never quite tell what they're going to do next but most of the time it's pretty impressive.
Plus lets face it, there is nobody in the world even half as sneaky as them.

United there's little the Britons can't do.

Irish is taught to school kids as punishment.

I lived in wales for a short time, its very clannish, but all small villages are. But I was welcomed.

See we took the high road and forced the English to pay for all the signs, documentation and fuckin everything to be written in Welsh and English.
Most of us speak very little of it but dam if those guys ain't gonna pay for everything to be translated.

What part of Wales?
Cos if it was south it don't count.

Dont lie. #pog mo thoin

Yep
still holding the world record for largest Empire in the history of the world besides spending 0AD to 1066 AD being the punching bag of Europe

pretty much this, the sole reason the scots even exist nowadays is to be an opposition to the brits

The Nimrata Haley of west Dublin.

My English cousin returned to Ireland as an adult and was heartbroken to see nogs everywhere. He always imagined Ireland would stay free of the "gift" of multiculturalism.

Yeah if you're gonna have a head of government with a title as LARPy as Taoiseach at least make sure they're a full blooded Irish Celt and not a fucking pozzed half-breed from the arse end of Britains colonies

That's the type of situation where a couple of years ago, I'd have been among the silent, but now I think I'd have to comment.

No; you're absolutely spot on.

it's so fucking cold jesus christ

My fucking boiler went on Friday and the earliest I can get a repairman around is Tuesday. Fucking sucks, man.

Do the IRA really wear DPM?

I can't even see outside, the fog is too intense.

Old indian trick I learned from some engineering students.

It's basically a kochel stove.

half-Irish burgeranon here
I'm saddened by Ireland's fall from grace, and I just want to wish you guys good luck

Two mistakes

use alcohol instead of candles

Euro now and used to be the pound
its fucking annoying having to convert pounds to Euros and back again going from Norn Iron to Eire

A box of candles costs like €3.

My older family and family friends to this day still talk fondly bout the parish priest driving the jews out of Limerick. I wish I had been knowledgable enough to realise why this was something to be proud of, because even as a preteen, I had been already exposed to dozens of Holocaust movies and only knowledge I even had of the Jews was as slaves in Egypt and as victims of the evil Germans.

I'll stick with the old spare space heater.

Our free gibs aren't nearly as nice as those on the continent, so we're not as desirable a location for leeching mudshits, but we're not a very large population (though we are one of the few growing white demographs in the world)

the drunken slags falling around outside Dublins nightclubs lure them in though like a bleeding seal in the middle of a swarm of sharks
You know how much the EU pulls out of the Irish fishing industry?
150 billion Euros
how much of that sees Ireland?
nil
the Irish and British coastal waters are being raped by the EU, was it Da Valera who sold Ireland to the EU?
Ireland would be a lot richer today if it took charge of its own resources instead of putting all its money into credit institutions and letting the EU do as they please to the countryside

Yes, but the bastards that sold us the deal are all old or dead rich men and never cared about what was best for the country. We have the resources and people to be self-sufficient; just not the leadership.

Also, other than making it easier for knackers to go to Majorca, the single currency has not been a massive benefit. We trade more with Britain than the rest of Europe combined. Only niggeresque resentment towards the Brits was stopping up for making our ties closer than they already were. I'd throw Ireland's lot in with a resurgent UK* over dying EU any day.

(*Theresa May will not provide a resurgent UK)

It's more likely we'd just leave the EU outright than rejoin with the UK.
Please to God, I hope we have a Éirexit soon. I can't take seven more years of being in the EU.

Indeed
Britain and Ireland have some of the most fertile soil in the entire continent thanks to all those underwater volcanos like the one that formed the Giants Causeway up north and the massive coal deposits under our feet

exactly how many German or Turkish goods do you actually use off the top of your head?
not really seeing a high demand for fermented cabbage and halal bulls testicles in Ireland
Ireland now consumes more tea than Britain these days because Englands full of so many pakis, wogs, eurotrash and americanized youth all swilling coffee and lattes

Unfortunately last i checked Ireland was in a similar position to Greece and Spain
if you tried to leave on your own the French-Germans would punish Ireland economically harsh as fuck because some rich bastards have run up a debt in Brussels higher than you'd believe

I wouldn't want us to rejoin the UK. But I'd throw our lot in economically. We've already abandoned the punt; I'd adopt Sterling over the Euro. It's not only large trade; normal Irish people travel to Britain (holiday, work, living) more often than the rest of Europe. The free travel of people between both nations should also remain (though I'd prefer if Britain did something about its Paki problem).

I'd like to see Ireland go full Anglosphere and see if we can't get a a new deal with the US. That said, we should copy certain European school models for language to bring Gaeilge back as legitimate tongue

I returned to the place of my namesake in London (I was born overseas), where my family has lived for hundreds, perhaps even thousands of years (it's an Anglo-Saxon name). It's overrun with niggers and arabs.

I don't think that'll be necessary. The EUSSR is on its last legs, and it's going to either dissolve peacefully, or go out with a bang 1920's style.

I thought EU school programs were trying to wipe out indigenous european dialects in favour of their pan-globalist aims
Cornish is seeing a resurgence in the UK as is Manx
Celtic languages need to be preserved they're horribly endangered and integral to our history and culture

Irish are fine. Smug Scots and English, not so much.

more like mass rioting and civil unrest and destruction by foreign hordes 476 AD style :^)

Hey since I am a burger is there anyway for me to learn a little bit of irish?

I know it's muh heretige shit, but I don't want the language to die.

Not EU programs; basically the same methods that make the average Dutch kid multilingual by the time he graduates. Irish schools have been teaching the language ass backwards for decades. Many, many Irish students will finish five years of secondary school with a stronger grasp of whichever third language they've elected (usually French or German) than Irish which is taught from your first day in school.

Thanks, Cromwell.

yeah the regicide traitor to the crown that banned christmas and executed men across the entire British Isles for offences like Christmas caroling and buying/building luxury furniture
the days of the English Republic were some of the darkest days since the Norman invasions

Cromwell was delightfully insane.
But a puritan.
If not for that his insanity might have been limited to forcing everyone to celebrate christmas with their family. On pain of death.

Bad enough he turned England from being the first kingdom of Europe to exile the jews to the first kingdom to invite them back in again because he needed money to fund his religious genocide of people loyal to the rightful King

Yep.
With puritans you lose.
Look at the USA. Founded by puritans. Massive failure.

Sleep it off you fuckin' drunk bastards.
just kidding, have fun.

Ireland's more Celtic than Anglo, but I can see what you mean.
You should learn Irish if you want it to survive. I'm not good at it, but I know bits and pieces.

I am a Dublin man who has moved away. I go back annually and I dispare and how horrible Dublin has become.

Our culture and tradition has been monetized for tourism.

House prices are too expencive for me to move back and my cousins and friends cannot afford to live in the same area that they are from.

There are Euro faggot degenerates everywhere. This has also caused house/apartment prices to sky rocket. I believe this phenomenon is called the "pink dollar"

There are beggars everywhere. These beggars come from all over Europe.

None of these migrants have respect for the locals>>8308770

Fucking Hell, I wouldn't have expected The Rubberbandits of all being to be leftists.

Dublin is shit, user. Connemara is still good, though. Let's hope the rapefugees never discover it.

I know it has turned to shit. But my family go back there at least 5 generations and then to Aaron Islands and Mayo\Sligo. I feel very attached to Dublin but I fucking hate it now.

Look at this shite anons
twitter.com/PaddyHolohanMMA/status/799999206324772864

If you ever move back you should get involved with local politics. You'd be amazed how much you could achieve.

When I was home last I was sharing my views on how degenerate things have gotten. That the media and government are pushing Europhile and cultural marxist views etc etc
Needless to say, it didn't go down very well. Most people in Dublin are virtue signalling libshits.

I work in IT and it could be worthwhile to move back. The problem is that I would have to keep my views to myself. I have already alienated myself from my old social circle. It'd be hard to meet based Irish friends in Dublin. Furthermore rentals are fucking mental expensive

I think Australia has that trademarked.

Is it just me or is you guys' national anthem cucked as fuck?

I mean that basically is saying "people from nigeria can be irish too, goy, they just need citizenship first ;^)" right?

I have a book that talks about mythologies from regions all over the world, and in Ireland's own myths, they mentioned their Island being invaded by many different peoples. Clearly they were all white until recently though.

Tiocfaidh ár lá

It's more talking about the Nordic people who came here a few hundred years ago.

The faggots are BFFs with the editor of Cracked. It's no surprise.

Look up the Fir Bolg.

And the Tuatha Dé Danann, Fomorians,Cessair, Partholón, Nemed, Milesians…

not sure tbh

there's a basic dictionary here: focloir.ie/
which also has little buttons you can press to hear pronunciation (spelling in irish leaves a lot of silent consonents and softening of sounds), but you'll need to learn proper sentence structure (grammar, etc) from a teacher or an actual language book.

What's a good language book that I can download for free?
I'm interested.

I don't know of a specific downloadable book, unfortunately. I'm in Ireland myself so I'd just go to the gaeltacht or pay for a tutor, but here are a couple of links that might be useful:

duolingo.com/comment/3374465

rte.ie/easyirish/
irishcentral.com/news/education/best-ways-to-learn-irish-for-free
ranganna.com/?Lang=en
irishgaelictranslator.com/wombat/download/wombat_irish_grammar.pdf
people.fas.harvard.edu/~hillers/BUNTUS-1.pdf

I just got those from a search, you might be able to find more.
A lot of those will give you problems with pronunciation. It is really ideal to learn face to face with someone.

Northern Ireland here. County Antrim, I'm in Ballymena.

Good. Traditional values are neglected. Get out of the EU soon. Peace to you.

actually, the harvard link is probably the best one there. combine it with the focloir dictionary for pronunciations and you should be good.

The only bit I know is "póg mo thóin" otherwise it's just gibberish to me
queer how english doesn't have that many words from the celtic languages, we were here long before the normans invaded

Of course. The Fir Bolg were just the first to come to mind. Also, looking them up will inform you that they were the fourth people to settle in Ireland in ancient times, which informs one that there were many others.

Ireland is a small country, sparsely populated. Redpilling your circle of friends can make a difference. Especially for our generation. We're so close to a strongly traditional time that we can see the effects of the modern era more clearly than our peers in britain or mainland Europe.

Find or make a forum where you and your friends can speak to each other honestly, and let them know the truth as you see it. Our generation of Irishmen can still be men.

Ireland's mythological history is essentially "some guys lived on this island, then some other guys invaded and replaced them, then a bunch of demons invaded and replaced them, then the gods invaded and replaced them (kind of, there was a bit of back-and-forth and they almost unified at one point), then we came and INVADED THE GODS.
The Irish invaded the gods' country and WON, meaning the Tuatha de Danann retreated into the fairy mounds.
The Romans thought we were too out-of-the-way to invade, but we raided them a lot.
Then we invaded Scotland.
Then the Vikings colonized us a little bit.
Then the English invaded and here we are today.

it does its just they're anglicized words now
Brythonic celtic languages became anglicized and become Old English distinct from the Old Germanic/Saxon the Anglo-Saxons spoke but also distinct from the Latinized Cumbric most Brythonic Celts spoke
which was further changed again during the 150 year reign of the Danes in England who spoke Scandi/Norse and the 300 years of being ruled over by the French Normans
English is a mixmash of languages, German, Nordic, Celtic, Latin, French and Greek are just the main influences on it

Yeah basically
it gets a bit odd though when you factor in the mother/water goddess Danu and the creation cycle
Irish legends are very similar to surviving Welsh and Brythonic ones too from whats gathered from welsh bardic poems and Romano-Greek accounts of the religious customs of Britain
hell in Britain you have the legendary sword Caliburn/Excalibur the sword of kings
and in Ireland you have Cruaidín Catutchenn the sword Cuchulainn used and the Claidheamh Soluis the sword of Nuada which matches the physical description of Excalibur but funnily enough the powers of another legendary weapon the Spear of Lugh is the one that matches the supernatural powers of the sword
the silver hand of Nuada Airgetlam is present in imagery found in burial mounds across Britain and the remains of a shrine dedicated to the god Nodens
the druid Cathbad and the wizard Merlin both have alot of similarities to them
also magic cauldrons that only cook food for brave men not cowards is pretty common in legends across the entire British Isles

I've got a good feeling about 2017..

That must be the most broken mythological weapon ever dreamt. The fucking thing stabs everything you want it to on its own.

who doesnt want a homing javelin

Fuckin' A. Hope to fuck we pursue that option, fuck the EU at this stage, us&Britain doing our own thing while the rest of it burns down.

McDowell was based a.f

A top of the evening to you mick gentlemen.

brit/pol/ here. Just wanted to ask whats the score with peter sutherland? Hes essentialy one of the final bosses so I need know his stats. Is he some unholy paddykike hybrid or just a full on crypto? Is he well known over there on the hemorald oil? Seriously I fucking hate that corpulent sack of corruption. Wish your based loyalist paramilitaries would come out of retirement and machine gun the fucker in his mansion tbh.
NO SURRENDER

Anyway lads, I thought you might be able to provide some insight because i had the fucker on my mind tonight.

yeah we're aware of that faggot.
Officially roman catholic, possibly crypto. I THINK I read somewhere that he was a member of some jewish club/committee but I can't remember.
He's worked for goldman sachs, attended the bilderberg meetings, has said repeatedly that white countries borders be dissolved and their populations basically ethnically cleansed.
An honorary semite.

Mate, the Swedish are protestant and their government is actually pursuing an official policy of wiping the nation off the map. Our government is trying to avoid taking in rapefugees as much as possible; whether that's successful or not remains to be seen but we're not fucking sweden.

Which one are you in, lad?

PFFFFFFFF
Whatever you say, Pakiboy.

They did this because of hiw absolutely garbage the Csthloci church was to Ireland.

And right before this, Ireland had a healthy outlook.

I feel for you, mang.

I guess William of Orange never happened?

Maybe that King shouodnt have been loyal to the fucking Pope.

Sweden tier

Sure thing boyo

Don't fucking exaggerate.
Our leaders and students are bad (which goes without saying), but the general populace are getting tired of niggers being treated like royalty.

I worked as head of security at a certain council institution, and I saw a government cheque for €10,000 to a nigger to buy a new car because he claimed his son was getting racial abuse on the bus. We cracked down on Polskis scamming the system, but the gov seems horrified at doing the same for nigs and muds.

That's probably my problem m8. Trainee primary teacher and I am flat out around students, hippies and dropouts who thought they'd take up teaching.

My goyfeed is stacked with degeneracy, and the curriculums are filled with faggotry and tolerance

How can you be so fucking broke as a nation yet still have money to import fucking wogs? The Ulsters need a bigger fucking wall.

There is a narrative (with the teagues) that we have a shared struggle because we too suffered from raycism. Also palestine worship.

We have no nearby areas that teach us a lesson about how awful niggers are so many people are dough headed.

Taig Jesus Christ my mistake

Strangely enough I can imagine the Irish being that naive and butthurt. Enjoy the wogs mate I know we don't.

I'm gona knock him out if I ever see him

I've done this with my circle, one guy found out himself, another half knew already because of dad, another knows but denies it(when he's pissed he admits it). The rest don't wanna know, they don't deny they just don't want to talk about it, a hot potato if you will.

I think I read he's a convert or some unholy thing.

Good man yourself. My own crowd are progressing slowly. Most of them aren't stupid lads, they'll see it eventually.

It's shit but it's better than sucking Israel's cock.

I like Caitriona Balfe myself.
Any celtic waifus who might be overlooked/unknown?

Lads, this is pure gas altogether: local knackers in Castlebar are protesting about Syrian refugees being located there, bet the lefties are gonna be real fuckin' quite about this one or ignore it altogether rte.ie/news/2016/1123/833875-syrian-refugees-travellers-castlebar-mayo/

Fuck this pro-woman shit. He says that women are unquestionably equal but the FACTS don't agree with him and the FACT is also that men are better at raising children.

What you can all do is look up how big the Jewish community is in the land of Éire.

The Jewish population has been on steep decline to only a few thousand now, so then a new (((study))) comes out trying to say over 50,000 people have Jewish last names.

níl m'uid faichil leach go le'or

I saw that. Battle of the victim groups: who will the goy side with? Indigenous "racial minority" or foreign welfare parasite?
But if the knackers can funnel some of the taxpayers money back towards actual Irish people then they'll have done good there at least.

bump

Only because of (((social conditioning))) that has brainwashed them into believing that even thinking about something on these terms is raycis and ebil, and is social and career suicide.

My fucking sides. Pic related.

The facts show that the safest place in the world for a child to be is at home with their father.

bump

Ted Neville is the man we need. Straight talking normal chap who doesn't come across as a Star Trek character or kooky Nazi.

What's wrong with being a bit kooky?

It's worse IMO because now we're extra ready for mudslimes

It's funny that the most pozzed areas of Britain can be said to be the ones with most Anglo-Saxon presence.

Germanics are just all around cucks, no matter where you go.

I live in Balfast. It's utter shit here (it always was), but it could be worse.

The mudshite immigration seems to have slowed down for the time being, but the Marxist propaganda is still going strong. It seems that lately even the fucking churches became a Marxist cesspit lately.

It's talking about the Norse and Norman invasions, who only strengthened the Irish conviction.

There weren't any niggers, or foreigners in Ireland (except the Brits) when the anthem was adopted.

Ireland is a tax haven for European branches of globalist businesses. Any "identity" party that doesn't address this elephant in the room is burying their head in the sand.

That shouldn't change assuming we don't increase tax.

What does a pure, true patriot look like? They look exactly like this.

You can say it too, it might sound interesting with an Irish accent, some actual diversity
t. Ausfag

Go fuck a dragon dildo you fucking weeb.

The gun law's aren't that different in Scotland from England and we are at the same cuck levels with only difference being you have a kosher conservative party to give the illusion of choice.

Which way lads?