MAGA! Donald Trump Already At Work Saving America's Middle Class Jobs!

Good! Apple Prepares to Build iPhones in America

With Silicon Valley CEOs terrified that President Donald Trump will retaliate against offshoring production, Apple is already preparing to move iPhone production back to America.

archive.is/K9BPL
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/18/silicon-valley-bows-to-trump-apple-to-build-iphones-in-america/

Good! Ford Moving Truck Production From Mexico Back to the United States

Ford’s heavy duty pickup trucks which used to be built in Mexico started rolling off an assembly line in Ohio this week.

That’s good news for the 1,000 Ford workers in Ohio, who might have otherwise been out of work.

archive.is/hUMkD
dailyheadlines.net/2016/11/ford-moves-truck-production-from-mexico-back-to-the-united-states/

Good! Trump Says Ford Called to Say It's Keeping SUV Plant in Kentucky

“Just got a call from my friend Bill Ford, Chairman of Ford, who advised me that he will be keeping the Lincoln plant in Kentucky – no Mexico,” Trump wrote in a Twitter post.

archive.is/HvOB7
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-11-18/trump-says-ford-called-to-say-keeping-lincoln-plant-in-kentucky

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/3yyVZ
gsmarena.com/apple_iphone_se-7969.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good!

Based Mods, pin this for commie butthurt!

holy fuck, I might actually be able to get some work again.

I LOVE YOU DONALD

the fuck dude?

hardware developments a damn good paying job, hell its what I went to college for. Then they send all the fucking jobs overseas so I can't do squat.

Any company that follows the will of Donald's "America First" cry deserves a chance.

Still not gonna buy that overpriced piece of shit but at least it should serve as a foundation stone maker here and encourage other cooler small companies to make stuff.

Next we gotta crack down on customer service. Can't fucking stand all the Indians named "johnny" I've had to talk to recently.

Trump will send the pajeets back to the designated shitting streets in New Delhi.

Two birds, one Trump.

Good!

Listening to the radio today on the topic.
Gee, I wonder where in America you can find people looking for work.
Yeah, because Apple fans are not known for buying things beyond their means or as a status symbol.

That's the media for you.

GOOD THING PEOPLE HAVE JOBS THEN

welcome
lurk more, faggot

He's not even president yet and he's bringing jobs back.

Tired of winning yet?

sorry tu burst your bubble there but trump had nothing to do with it.
chinas working wages have increased to near western levels over the years, esspecially in tech manifacturing.

archive.is/3yyVZ

but nonetheless this should help the west to get backtogether in terms of manifacturing and export jobs.
lets just hope buisness interressts arent building up the next third world shithole for there slavelaibor.

this stupid cunt is guaranteed to have never held a job in his certainly short life

Kill yourself.

That explains the contrarian pic related headline

Kek.
It's not just Ford anymore.
What the fuck is (((NBC))) gonna say about Apple?

There's going to be a lot of "fact checking" going on, since Trump doesn't rely on the media anymore. It's obvious that they're bought out by the globalists, and they're going to be kvetching about every single thing he says or does. Which just makes him even stronger and makes them look like crying babies.

Every time they say "fact check", they lose 5 people. It's a disgrace, really. It really is. Instead of covering the news, they're just going to focus on Trump and all sorts of gossipmongering. It's a sad state of affairs when the National Enquirer is a more reliable and neutral source of information than actual news companies.

Oh, and people making fun of a squinty orange man. There's going to be that shit for decades. All that "humor" derived from attacking the lowest hanging fruit out of sheer butthurt. Decades of butthurt because of this one man. It's great, folks.

I want these people to be beaten for their passive aggressive faggotry

Purge

Great. While the rest work to topple the kikes and put our hard earned money into the cause of you are going join their ranks because it's comfortable. You are the definition of traitors. Kill yourselves.

So why does Holla Forums get mad over this? Deporting the illegals is good for unions and keeping factories in the country is good for workers.

leftypol are running interference for malicious neocohens and leftist scumbags. They decide to ignore that injured illegals are sometimes left in shallow graves down in California when they become gravely injured. So those companies can keep their illegally run factories when there is a huge fuckup. and when they get caught they can say these people need the governments help because they subjected retarded and illegal conditions to these shitskins.

they refuse to see that the wall is something that will prevent this shit from happening. They also think its a race issue when its a workers right issue because unions keep jewing American workers with membership entrance fees.

A company gives ZERO fucks if some group of 4000 people boycott. A man on the inside is actually valuable.

You shouldn't have a problem with fact checking. The truth does not fear scrutiny. You need to learn the difference between facts and propaganda.

So it begins.

Thank you. This was going to be almost my exact response to this a-hole.

We need people on the inside you idiot. Imagine a based user from apple someday doxxing every one of our major enemies when the day of R&R comes.

Make Legos Great Again!

This gives a clear idea of people's priorities nowadays…
And the majority of those people are libtards. enough said.

Thanks, Pajeet CtR. It's good to see you have work still don't get comfy

He's the gift that keeps on giving.

lf you wanna keep being a NEET, jew it without excuses.

Jesus, you Murricans are so lucky so have a president that cares for your citizens welfare and there're actually people who prefer the sellout hag.

This is how demoralization looks, everyone. "You alone aren't going to make much difference so you might as well serve the NWO."

THANK GOD DONALD TRUMP IS A HULKAMANIAC

die

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the Iphone already made for a fraction of the cost and then they jack up the price? And this is remembering that the price will only be what the market decides- if people won't buy an even more jacked up Iphone they'll have to lower the cost.

Now I'm just waiting to see if my theory about millions of illegals and anchor babies self-deporting on the mere threat of Trump deporting their asses comes true

and he didn't do nothing yet.

remember when obama got a peace nobel prize for nothing?

He's accomplished more in the few weeks since becoming President elect then Obongo accomplished in 8 years.

The ones who like Hillary are either employed in the public sector and see no value in these jobs, not employed at all and on welfare or employed in a job which requires a college degree but are too snobbish or stupid to realize that outsourcing hurts everyone by turning America third world.

I hope you're in highschool, otherwise what Ford could they possibly think you were talking about?

user, all I can say is that you should've known better. You brought this on yourself.

Actually, King Nig has done a fair amount of shit in his time. A great deal of it might actually be illegal, but still.

Trump's done more that's good for the people already, that's for sure.

Usually those pajeets are already in India. They just make the phone calls go all the way there.

Holy shit. Not even in the office yet and already making america great again.

HEIL THE EMPEROR
PRAISE TRUMP

Can shitlibs please eat a gun barrel? All that damn "(((education)))" and they never apparently had economics or tax law. God I want to purge these filth. Ooh, the iphone is expensive, the world is ending! So oh my god just don't buy one. I've never bought a new phone in my life. The goddamned audacity of these rich arseholes. Nothing drives me up a wall faster than wealthy, effete city liberals complaining how poor they are and how bad they have it.

I'm not exactly a genius, but has anyone else noticed how goddamned stupendously dumb the average person, even the average (((college-educated))) person, is? I don't know how they function. They just don't seem to think about anything further than what fast food they want or what is on facebook. I don't get it. When you talk to them it's like talking with literal retards. It's not just that they are uninformed, I could forgive that. They are unable to process anything you tell them. They have a fundamental lack of rationality and cognitive ability. Have people always been this stupid? Is there unironically something in the water?

In Revolt Against Civilization, Stoddard explores the numbers of birth rates. He finds that Romanian immigrants of the time have birth rates high enough that 1,000 people will result in a population of 100,000 people in 200 years time.
He also states that the birth rates for college grads it may have been ivy league only I don't remember of 1,000 will result in… 35 people in 200 years time. Because so many of those type of people don't have children.

What I'm truly worried about is this:
We've all seen that eighth grade test from the 1800's. What if the schools haven't been dumbing down the material? What if there has already been a massive shift in the relative IQ of the population? The students were already dumber, because not all of the smart people had kids?

MAKE APPLE GREAT AGAIN

MAGA

TIM COOK IS A FALSE HEIR

Damn, I could have used Tim Cuck, thus my lack of dubs.

:'(

I got into a discussion with a friend of mine about this. He is an MBA in a mid-level position at a company, and he doesn't think that bringing jobs back will matter for him or me, since I'm currently working on my masters. Anyhow, I explained that by bringing jobs back and paying American wages to American workers, overall wages would rise, and since a rising tide lifts all ships, HIS pay would rise. Why would I be an executive or manager for say, 50-60k a year, when I can get 40-50k as a skilled laborer working the line, have WAAAY less stress and I can "leave my work at the office"? he works a SHITLOAD of "off-clock" hours. If they want me to do that job, they better pay substantially better, like 80k or more. Low workers wages have driven down mid-level manager and executive wages in any area except the extreme top levels. I could actually see a lightbulb go off in his head. Why can't even educated, manager types recognize this shit?

I can only get so erect.

Feels bad man. Eugenics is legitimate, fucking kikes with their smear campaign against it. It is true that stupid people have more kids and smart people tend not to have any, although I wouldn't call college educated to necessarily be intelligent.

Maybe after peak oil or the increasing technological sophistication (everyone too dumb to use it will starve) of civilization, we can have a smarter population again.

I don't know. It often seems like intelligence is a much less valuable asset with so much "made for stupid" technology. We only need a handful of elite geniuses to work in small, highly specialized fields. Every where else in society, people accept mediocre performance and work so long as they like the image projected by the people or the company.

Lower corporate taxes and reduced transportation costs will offset that. As well as when more companies move manufacturing back into the US the cost of that will lower plus the benefits of all the new jobs..

Ever take a look at the typical work environment? You have people who can barely use a computer, whose work now, due to technologic advancement, is nearly entirely computer based. It's actually astounding. No one fires them because nearly everyone in the office is equally as retarded. We're going to see an employability divide between the computer literate and illiterate as more and more tasks become digital. Those without jobs will fall to poverty, those with jobs will be well off as the gap between haves and have-nots widens. Within the next generation this will become more pronounced.

it's still a faggotphone

That's with how colleges are now. Back then when that book was written, it was truly an ordeal to get through it. Now it's an extra long high school diploma for most people.

If you combine Fate of Empires with the previously mentioned book, you get a pretty terrifying picture. Usually the dysgenic effects are completely permanent. This is why every people seems to have a single time where they build a massive civilization, and these are where the monuments come from, from the Colosseum in Rome to the pyramids in Mexico. Then this process happens, and those few left after a few hundred years of this same selective pressure against the part of the population that built the civilization in the first place, these people of good stock end up breeding with those who do not have it. After that regression to the mean takes place because you lose the strains of high IQ. This is of course permanent, because there is no way to magically summon those genes back to life. Then the civilization suffers a permanent collapse, and because the average IQ has moved down, what once supported a large population no longer can. At this point the more numerous dumb people can see those who have a shadow left of the founding people have more shit, and kill them for it. This is clearly a short term solution for survival. Then the IQ is even lower, and there is a massive starvation event.

I believe that this is why every place that was once a great empire never rises again. People simply marvel at what some of possibly even their ancestors once did hundreds or thousands of years ago, and then glare selfishly at the west and what white man has achieved lately. I think if we're not careful, we could easily follow this same course. That is why what I mentioned previously worries me so much.

It absolutely is. It is the only thing that could allow us to continue. Many people that have their civilization fall like that end up completely extinct because somebody nearby just attacks. We need to have our smart people have as many kids as possible. We need to either end welfare or only have it be possible if they accept sterilization. Either would work.

This assumes that the civilization continues. The normal pattern is for this period of seemingly powerful but truly declining to continue for a while longer and then just
The only reset button, at least for America, is if we transition from the dead republic to an empire. Just like Rome did. If we can do that, AND keep in mind eugenics, maybe we can fix everything that went wrong and go back to some other form of government.

bump

Let me tell you something about iphones, they are fucking overpriced garbage. And I am sure you already know that, but you just have no idea how much. My mother got as a present this shit gsmarena.com/apple_iphone_se-7969.php It costs 500 dollars and it shittier than my Lenovo phone I got for half the price last year. And that is the specs only. I have no idea how anyone could prefer the iOS, it is complete fucking garbage. There is so little freedom to what you can't do. It is hard to put everything on the phone's memory and you can't even fucking rename a picture if you want to. The iphones are absolute fucking cancer.

they do put a ton of money into R&D so its not as profitable as you think… still paying US employees will cost them a little more. big woop

Here's what I think is happening.