HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That poster sure is…. something.

It keeps getting worse and worse. How long until the capeshit crossover flick?

Its a fan poster

Was it made by a woman because it looks like they are leaping out of vagina blood.

Even if it's fan made, all these poses were someone at Disney's idea. Why is Phasma holding that pole? Is she building a tent?

that is one girthy lightsaber.

She's already pitching a tent, you just can't she it 'cause her leg is in the way

I have a feeling that it's supposed to have some sort of electric stuff, just like the blades that Soros' red guards are holding.
They should've added the effects on the promo pics before releasing them to the press.

Here is the official poster. Honestly looks surprisingly good.

It looks crappy to me. Don't you usually have three different people in this kind of poster? Like shouldn't Snoke or Kylo Ren or Finn be on the right with Rey between them holding the lightsaber? Or have Kylo Ren holding up a lightsaber dividing them? This is like Rey is dividing herself from Luke, which I'm pretty sure is silly and not in the plot.

Kylo looks so disinterested to be there. Nice to see Phasma back, it'll be nice to see the thirty seconds of screen time they give her this time. Leia's corpse almost looks human. What's that Asian boy doing there?

Wow, so original.

Everything about it looks so bad. I'm not even mad.

Chinese money, user. Nothing more, nothing less. That Asian boy is literally a token cashcow

The reason these posters feel off is that the movies don't fucking understand space opera. You literally only have like 3 main archetypes. Heroes, villains, and rogues. It's basically just high adventure with blaster pistols.

Should be more like this.

The Sheriff of Nottingham literally did nothing wrong.

They're evoking Tron more than Star Wars for me.

Notice how she's alone. She's strong and independent.

These posters seem super cynical. It almost seems to be mocking the idea of fancy and adventure with it's post-ironic parody bullshit style.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOP I WANT OFF THIS RIDE

I have two questions:

That was the original intention of the scene, but then they realized it would require them to actually do something in effort to remove the death star 3's shields.

Is this going to be the big twist? Luke turns to the dark side? In the trailer he already says the force should end. Also the fact that Hamill hates whats been done with the character, which makes me think they've made him evil.

He works for King John. The cucketta man.

Jesus what a fuck up here.

activate maximum jewry

For a starwars poster yea but this isn't a starwars poster

Are (((they))) trying to push racemixing in China?

What does Mayim Bialik have to do with Star Wars? Is it just because she's a nerd? Because she was on the big bazinga theory? inb4 she isn't a real nerd when she's literally a neuroscientist

I wish I could look at something that wasn't her chin or nose. Practically takes up the whole pic, ruins everything.

She's a qt :3

Where are you looking?

>>>/jewess/ Give in guys

I'll bite, who's your 10/10 jewess, user?

Jews don't get beyond a 7, that's a universal fact.

Wrong.

turns out being a neuroscientist doesn't stop you from being batshit insane.

7, 5, 3, 7, 6
You're not even trying.

Well, you either have something wrong with your eyes or your mind - perhaps even both.

Or, it could be you are trying to be a contrarian.

Here you go friend. Wank away.

I probably would. The ass and tits are flat but I would love to tease and degrade a woman who respects her intelligence.

Kat Dennings. Would also go for Sarah Silverman, ScarJo, Natalie Portman, Kate Hudson, Lisa Kudrow, Rachel Weisz and more.

Holy fuckkkk Nigella is a jew? How the fuck will Holla Forums ever recover? She is practically worshipped here in the UK.

Nigella is an 11/10 you daft cunt.

All of your ratings are 1-2 points lower than they should be.

Or Jews are naturally ugly.

Much better. Now she actually looks human.

Not him, but Rachel Weisz is best jewfu. Well, maybe I should say "was" as she's getting older now. Sorry for the shit quality image.

You didn't know? You should see her Who Do You Think You are? episode.

rly nao?

A shame she didn't return for the third film.

w e w l a d

Oh no is Luke Skywalker a cultist?
That's what he looks like.
There is no one here apart from Luke whom we know won't have a big part of this movie that looks the least bit interesting.

- Nigger Han solo, we waz space kangs
- Red guys look like retarded comic con nerds ( weird poses make it worse)
- ugly asian chick
- faggot jew spic
- dead jewess
- bull dyke
- retarded soccer ball (bb8)
-deformed jew 'emo vader'
-marysue acting face supreme.

You know damn well that's what they were going for.

yup, Errol flynn Robin hood was a pretty good movie btw.

I'm glad I stopped caring about Star Wars in the early 00's. I'd be pretty upset at how shit it is now.

But that's what you get when you put a woman in charge.

She is literally perfect. I want Nigella to make me pasta and meatballs and let me suckle on her heavenly baps. Fuck I bet they feel so warm and soft.

Those are Imperial guards dude. They look cool as shit and they are Lucas' doing, nothing to do with Disney.

I liked Star Wars they had some good games& OT was pretty good. I'm not seething in anger over this just disappointed that there will never be any new Star wars related media that is any good.
I also find it disturbing that no one at disney thinks this nu-starwars (feminist /sjw bs)is a bad idea.
There is not one person trying to idk say "you probably shouldn't do that" or at least make a new stand alone "saga" or something that doesn't suck ass just in case and also not to alienate male fans too much.

I think when normie/fan boys get sick of nu-star wars they will go back and do a full reboot of the originals.

nope Lucas made the originals which actually looked cool these look like shit (pic related).

A supreme gentleman in making.

I just realized the Dyke from game of thrones is armed with a giant knitting needle.

I would love to have Mayim breastfeed me, and let me sleep in her bed tbh

with hips like that, how do you tell your women from ur men..

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahaha
lets be honest this bitch was always a soft 6.8 tbqh

as for the rest. notice the infinite lack of body, cept for the one with way too much body. these are 7s to you m8? its time to get out more.

Speaking of getting out…
You should come out of the closet, user, 'cause you are obviously a homosexual.

it's not even symmetrical…

kind of hard to do with that misshapen face of emo-vader.

My bad. I'm not big on Star Wars.

Not that user but most of those are way past 7 in my country.

her has a pug-like fetal alcohol face.
no breasts
no hips
what exactly are you turned on by? bare skin and long hair?
get a grip m8.

what country is that .

For some reason, it reminded me of this.

Checked

Not only are you gay, you are an outright flaming homosexual.

I knew something about that was bothering me but I couldn't put my finger on it.

im not the one attracted to that tomboy SMG

The poster is great. It really solidifies the kind of strong women Rey will be.

I'm sorry, George.