This is what they teach and allow in Detroit highschools

Jonathan Lewis
Jonathan Lewis

Leftists go ape shit when Whites want to celebrate and be proud of their heritage
Consider it White supremacy
Whites can't talk about race unless they cuck to leftists and non-whites
Niggers get to have a white hate factory

What are the chances Breitbart or Fox would cover this school?

Other urls found in this thread:

census.gov/newsroom/press-releases/2015/cb15-97.html

Eli Clark
Eli Clark

Just another racist nog doing some presentation blaming whitey for everything.

Luke Scott
Luke Scott

just another
stop acting like it's not a big deal.
we need this shit to stop.
we need this to stop being a case of "it's just another x don't get worked up about it, goyim"
ya fuckstick

Jordan Baker
Jordan Baker

WHITE PRIVILEGE DOES EXIST
I think they are trying to convince themselves at this point.

William Bennett
William Bennett

niggers destroy language and have turned dance into disgusting hypersexualized trash

we know

Parker Johnson
Parker Johnson

Okay, what's your great idea then?

Alexander Sullivan
Alexander Sullivan

Cut their welfare.
Most of them wouldn't be alive if it wasn't for our "white privilege" feeding these dumb fucks. There's absolutely no good reason to keep feeding them, it only brings more useless retards, rapists and retarded gangsters.

Elijah Sullivan
Elijah Sullivan

Somehow making this crap go viral amongst other Whites. I'm guessing most forms of social media, people from the Trump campaign, News outlets or Mark Dice.

Benjamin Davis
Benjamin Davis

Flicked to a random part:

[I assume she's talking about Ebonics] Just another type of English, like British English.

How is it possible to be this stupid?

Josiah Green
Josiah Green

This user has the right idea

Carter Diaz
Carter Diaz

Jones' people will definitely report on it.

Josiah Phillips
Josiah Phillips

This as well.

Matthew Williams
Matthew Williams

muh appropriation
speaks english
uses computer
in a building with walls not made of mud
shirt literally apropriates a slogan
wew

what college is this from?

Landon Flores
Landon Flores

What the fuck am I listening to?
How is this education?

Ethan Anderson
Ethan Anderson

How is this education?
It looks like some nigger student wanting to do a presentation on something and some cuck teacher not telling her no because they don't want to get fired for waycism.

Wyatt Peterson
Wyatt Peterson

Look at their faces. They're happy as pigs in shit. The massa kike has handed them a new toy to play with and they're ecstatic over being give the tools to bash whites verbally instead of just physically.

Christopher Gomez
Christopher Gomez

Whites should support the defunding of all public education and public universities.

Michael Wood
Michael Wood

stay
colonizing

that makes sense

Justin Kelly
Justin Kelly

Why? So middle class whites get replaced by Jews in STEM fields?

Christian Reyes
Christian Reyes

Won't be a problem after we gas them.

Dominic Collins
Dominic Collins

I wonder if this is happening at the Wayne State african american studies, I had to sit outside the entrance to it a few years ago and heard a bunch of apes oooking.

Colton Ward
Colton Ward

Eh, not really.

The more this shit goes on, the more normie whites get sick of it.

although this is Detroit, I doubt these youths have ever met a white person who wasn't wearing a badge or behind a desk

Christopher Powell
Christopher Powell

complains about hair
Niggers make their hair straight, something that is a non-nigger thing. Jesus fuck.

Gavin Barnes
Gavin Barnes

ebonics began in african american working-class communities
not in nigger welfare projects
the fantasies just never stop

Luke Wood
Luke Wood

Define proper national targets.
Reduce the importance of race, because the effort towards targets/goals is more important.
Results involving the efforts towards the target will inevitably have significant difference between races.
Encourage races to compete, not towards gibsmedats or some gay-semite-god given rights but national targets.
Races will get their shit together, if for nothing but to earn their place in clearly defined national targets.
Competetition to prove worth by output will out weigh gibsmedats.
It requires goodwill but not the ridiculous versions of liberal "eeryone is equalll" or the comedic version of bunch of half-breeds and rejects from white races claiming to be "white" but focusing on time and effort spent on given targets. It will ultimately confirm whichever is the superior race and encourage other races to match and do better in order to match and exceed the confirmed superior race.

Ergo find the contemporary superior race and encourage others within the nation to compete.

David Price
David Price

if the opposite happened. goddamn. the next head of the doe better shut em down.

Lincoln Ramirez
Lincoln Ramirez

next its gonna be "blacks cant appropriate culture because we are oppressed and without oppression that culture would have been ours"

Chase Long
Chase Long

Let them have their own thing. Whites have 2000 years of empire which wiped out 3000 years of tribalism, Jews have 5000 years of slavery, blacks have 20000 of immigration.

Ryan Wood
Ryan Wood

these are my words. whites can't use them or else they're racist.

Nicholas Roberts
Nicholas Roberts

They've been going with "you culturally appropriated from us first and lied about our history. we wuz beethoven and thomas edison
and sheeeeit"

Jayden Ross
Jayden Ross

Do you expect niggerspeak ever to make sense?

Nathaniel Wood
Nathaniel Wood

The we wuz kangz thing really pissed off a lot of the non-whites. It was funny as fuck when I started reading the angry tweets between kangz, modern egyptian pharaohs, and noble aztec mayan inca warriors. Proof that even after whites go away, it'll change nothing except less technological and scientific advancement and more tribal warfare.

Josiah Harris
Josiah Harris

We need to keep pushing that overton window, we need something welfare themed.

Michael Green
Michael Green

Detroit

Do white people even go to Detroit highschools?

Samuel Carter
Samuel Carter

They may not have any other option.

Jonathan Campbell
Jonathan Campbell

Sub 90 IQ niggers appropriating white technology to complain about whites. Great use of education funds.

Jason Morris
Jason Morris

predominantly non-white areas / cities should be completely abandoned by whites.

the lack of tax dollars will crush the city, and with it it's influence

Julian Lee
Julian Lee

as long as they can be bused to the polls, their influence will remain. Conservative Physical Removal Clubs are basically the only way to go

Landon Brooks
Landon Brooks

Hey guys, come in the comments and start thumbing up every good comment.

Anthony Taylor
Anthony Taylor

They're disabled, for me.

Adam Hall
Adam Hall

What did you post ?

Brayden Price
Brayden Price

The nigger shut it down.

Nathan Perry
Nathan Perry

Oh nevermind, they were disabled.
I debated some nog, I must have made her butthurt.

Benjamin Rivera
Benjamin Rivera

Yeah, I've seen it.
You want me to copy paste my convo ?

Carson Richardson
Carson Richardson

Emojis on a presentation
Yup, it's niggers

Chase Miller
Chase Miller

Sure

Owen Jones
Owen Jones

When I look at that, I just realise that most of them wouldn't be alive if it wasn't for welfare.
How about we just stop feeding them ?

there are far more white people collecting welfare benefits than black people so I'm unsure of your point here.

I know statistics and understand that there are more white people in this nation, however, there are more white recipients of welfare than black recipients which is a fact. Should we cut off all of those benefits as well? Also, welfare has very little to do with the focus or content for this presentation so again, I'm unsure of your point other than to promote stereotypes and racist rhetoric. If that's you're point, though, I guess you are pretty clear.

No, you obviously don't understand statistic. While there's more white who receive welfare, there's also way more whites that pay taxes compare to the number of blacks who pays them. We are stuck feeding 3rd world trash. And the reason I brought welfare is because none of you would be alive if it wasn't for white taxpayers giving you free shit. We have been kind with you and you have repaid us by destroying neighborhoods, murder, rape and drug dealing. We don't need you and we don't want you.

(This guy is a random who in another comment said he was mixed)
damn will people quit fighting over dumb shit and live their lives without judging others i respect your opinion and your thoughts but you went to far by saying to stop feeding people we need to fight for our own freedom it dont matter whos better what ever white people did or what ever black people did i wish we all lived in peace

Logan Nelson
Logan Nelson

We won't live in peace as long as there is 3rd worlder in 1st world civilization creating problems. As for me going to far with the we should stop feeding blacks, it's not too far, it's normal. You are not entitled to someody else's money, it's nature, if you can't feed yourself you die.

Racism this, racism that ! It's offensive ! I'm different ! It doesn't matter, it is not our job to check case by case if said black person is good or bad. Theses are our lands, you will either respect the laws and the customs or go, it is not our jo to feed entire spawns of foreigners, so if you want to pray, pray that white people don't decide that they're completely done with you and decide to slaughter you in mass for what you have done in Rhodesia, South Africa and the countless neighborhood in different countries that you destroyed.

I'm not sure how I'm responsible for any destruction for any country including this one lol and it's your country? Who are you even referring to? People who stole this land and didn't even originate from here in the first place? All of your family members were born right here in America or were they immigrants at some point? Feeding foreigners with welfare, however, again, white people receive more welfare benefits than any other race. Are they lumped into your "foreigners" group, too, or are they able to receive the government benefits that you speak of solely because they are white? Remember, white men brought black men, women, and children here. Blacks didn't just up and decide to take America or inhabit the land so if you are upset about black people being here, maybe you need to be angry at your ancestors for bringing blacks here. I'm not spending any more of my precious time arguing with someone who is clearly racist. It's fine to have pride in your ethnicity and race as well as every other attribute you were born with. Bigotry is learned and practiced though and that is something that is embarassing, pathetic, and ridiculous. Have a blessed day!

Once again you don't understand statistics and you don't seem to understand that your race is not our responsability.

Tyler Bell
Tyler Bell

I understand the statistics. Don't insult my intelligence because you don't know me. You said your issue is that more blacks don't pay taxes but reap the benefits but you have a larger group of whites that collect welfare, many of which don't pay taxes. You're okay with ignoring this population because you're so upset that black people also get them. That mentality is tired, ignorant, and unedcuated. I'm not going to argue with someone that favorite a David Duke video. Clearly, you're hateful but love always prevails and always will.

Love for my people will prevail, and you still don't understand statistics. Boo hoo david dook is wayciss.

Not so long after that message, the comment section was gone.

Blake Gonzalez
Blake Gonzalez

I forgot a message between the first and second message of my first post :

Yes you're sure of my point, you just don't understand statistics.

John White
John White

All mainstream culture
Black
All new slang
Black
All new dance moves
Black

Anthony Evans
Anthony Evans

If I was in that classroom

Caleb Garcia
Caleb Garcia

Oh come on, only need two more downvotes to make up and down equal. Comments disabled of course but here's her twatter @MissTayAmari

Brody Butler
Brody Butler

What I don't understand is how blacks have this chip on their shoulder? Why is it they believe they "wuz Kungz" and shit but can't accomplish a thing now? I mean every immigrant has surpassed them, shit even illegals have surpassed these animals. If niggers didn't dominate sports and weren't forced into all media and entertainment they would be at the bottom of medium household earnings by race.If you cut out welfare/EBT/SNAP/etc they are at the bottom of spending power and earnings, and that's still with all them multi millionaire sports stars and entertainers to help prop their numbers up, something Hispanic, Hindus and Asians don't have in large. I was stationed in the South for a few years and hardly saw any black "owned" business or tradesmen, besides a rib shop or barbershop. Everywhere else I been to in the US I seen tons of hispanic business and tradesmen, along with successful Asians and Hindus with higher educations and professions. Most blacks that are "successful" I ran into are nothing but diversity hires(Seems Hispanics, Asians, and Hindus don't count towards diversity), because their is no damn way their earned their job, take a look at how many worthless blacks work in government. So can niggers explain this to me why they fail at everything? Racism you say? Every group gets shit on, Hispanics and get shit on right now and they are doing better than you.So really. What's the problem with niggers?

Isaac Flores
Isaac Flores

Report her to the state department of education if she is a teacher, but she may be a stupid studnet which is not in a position of responsibility, in which case there is probably a student code of conduct for the school which can be used to put her in expulsion for racism.

Joseph Sanchez
Joseph Sanchez

user you should of showed him the numbers.

This is old but still good
census.gov/newsroom/press-releases/2015/cb15-97.html

The black population: At 41.6 percent, blacks were more likely to participate in government assistance programs in an average month.
o The black participation rate was followed by Hispanics at 36.4 percent, Asians or Pacific
Islanders at 17.8 percent, and non-Hispanic whites at 13.2 percent.

Juan Cruz
Juan Cruz

Forgot pic.

Zachary Hernandez
Zachary Hernandez

They're stupid.

Jeremiah Butler
Jeremiah Butler

Do I want to click that OP? I don't believe I do. The potential laugh is outweight by the sight of FILTHY FUCKING NIGGERS. Which I just don't need in my lovely, White life full of joy and pleasure.

Call an exterminator. Tell them, 'NIGGAS IS CRAZY' that third screen… hahaha

Hey at least it's a class they can all get, A's in. Future welfare recipients right there… if they don't get shot or imprisoned first.

OH COME ON, that cannot be real. Just no. NO

Aaron Reed
Aaron Reed

Detroit Highschools
yeah this will definitely have an effect on the country lmao

Jack Jenkins
Jack Jenkins

We must make advances in our shitposting technology to keep up.😂😂😂😂😂😈😈😈😈😈😈🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Isaiah Davis
Isaiah Davis

Acting like a monkey is not advancement.

Jason Reyes
Jason Reyes

You lose the meme war this means half the white race gets mixed into the liberal mongrel shit pot and the other half dies childless. There is a reason why people like yourself dont get listened to.

Connor Scott
Connor Scott

YouTube embed in a slideshow presentation

Holeee fuck! That's retarded.

Lucas Thompson
Lucas Thompson

PR fagging

you're gonna die jamal

Ian Russell
Ian Russell

Thanks, but I don't think it would change anything. The woman I was arguing with is set in her own "modern day 60's, white need to apologize for everything" that I don't think it would have changed anything.

Henry Sanders
Henry Sanders

says the fag who cried about shitposting emojis
holy shit.

Austin Harris
Austin Harris

Emojis are for niggers.

Cooper Sanders
Cooper Sanders

pr fagging

Justin Cooper
Justin Cooper

working-class
niggers working

Jordan Johnson
Jordan Johnson

kek

TL;DR: Stop stealing our memes

Ryder Moore
Ryder Moore

Dumb niggers

Sebastian Walker
Sebastian Walker

dumb niggers

That's redundant, user

Kayden Cruz
Kayden Cruz

Actually pretty funny, and that's saying something for most British comedy.

Jaxon Wood
Jaxon Wood

Advocating acting like a nigger would be PR fagging. I'm not trying to appeal to the mob you dumb nigger.

Charles Sanders
Charles Sanders

But bitches love smiley faces.

Austin Murphy
Austin Murphy

Fuck, niggers have shitty meme energy. Wypepo? Is that in response to dindu? The whole point was to mock your retarded mumbling ebonics and victim complex. Not embrace it.

Letting these apes have vanity smart phones was a mistake.

Nicholas King
Nicholas King

Wonder who's takes care of that zoo…

Brandon Reyes
Brandon Reyes

I hate Americans

Leo Hernandez
Leo Hernandez

What's the problem with niggers?
The threshold for mental retardation was lowered from 85 IQ to 60 IQ, not based on any sort of logic or scientific research, but to avoid hurting the darlings' precious little feelings.
They are largely incapable of functioning in society, and acknowledging that fact is racist.

…Y'know, come to think of it, I wonder if the legislative system should be anonymous? There are probably any number of downsides that I'm overlooking, but imagine if an anonymous Congressman could propose a bill to "Send all the niggers back to Africa", and all of Congress could vote on it without fear of stigma?
…Well, it's just wishful thinking, since currently politicians are de facto nobility with special healthcare and huge salaries. They're presumably all "anti-racists" who live in 100% white gated communities. (Perhaps after Trump drains that swamp?)

Joshua King
Joshua King

Interesting proposal. How could we implement it without IDfagging? Assign generic numbers to Congressmen and Senators?

Easton Davis
Easton Davis

Yes, but consider whites are 72.6% of the population, and nigs are only 12.6%

Gabriel Fisher
Gabriel Fisher

niggers
americans

Benjamin Davis
Benjamin Davis

white

Adrian Morales
Adrian Morales

72%
white

Dylan Martinez
Dylan Martinez

namefagging
150 emojis
using emojis at all
kys

Adrian Stewart
Adrian Stewart

how aware are parents of what they teach their kids?

Jeremiah Ward
Jeremiah Ward

You faggots are worse than the niggers, who clothed them? Who housed them? Who put a microphone in their hand? Who is still acting in this thread as though the problem is that they aren't enough cool fashy hard-working blacks wearing Trump hats?

Connor Cook
Connor Cook

wypipo

Xavier Hughes
Xavier Hughes

Negar Fatahi
Nigger Fatty

Ha! The jokes practically write themselves!

Michael Rogers
Michael Rogers

I can't convince myself that niggers are human, I've tried.