Bluepill me on Japan Holla Forums

Just how welcoming is Japan to foreigners, especially the liberal type? I hear rumours that they are very nationalistic over there and throw around insults like "white piggu go home". Is this all very widespread? What kind of jobs can a filthy gaijin like me hope to get other than as an English teacher?

W e h a v e n o b l u e b i l l …
n
l
y
c l a s
s
b i l
l

There is a part of japan that is basically Holla Forums, but there is another (larger) part of japan that is, if I may phrase it so, militantly pacifist. Some dude set himself on fire in protest when the government tried to pass a law that would allow them to enact more military action.

Overall, they are from what I've gathered very nice, although they are very isolated from the rest of the world and as a result slightly xenophobic. Some people are very racist, but the general population is just made up of normal westernized modern people.

go fuck yourself
JCP is based

Their work ethic is shit, but the apparently go lax on the whiteys because they're aware that foreigners not used to such way of life

Japs are racist as fuck tbh

The "japan is racist" meme is a gross generalisation. Just know the culture and language and you'll be fine.

i went there on holiday, it's comfy as fuck and you can eat good food everyday for cheap
they got like the biggest communist party for a non former ml country too

>>>/leftyweebpol/

- Japanese people, even Japan's right, are obsessed with impressing white people. If you are white you will almost never experience true discrimination. That infamous "white pig" video was side banter directed at two Australian surfers who happened to get caught in the middle of an anti-Korean demonstration.

- You need to know Japanese to get a job that's not teaching English.

You need the third pill, user.

What does Holla Forums think lies in store for Japan? It's pretty much the most advanced form of capitalism present.

Japan has been pure full-blown fascism even since the US installed the military government in Japan and killed all the communists.

The US nuked japan so that the Soviets wouldn't have half of it.

When soviets don't get half of a country at the end of WWII, that country goes (or stays) pure fascism.

And to clarify I am specifying the Military Government the US installed in Japan post WWI to counter the communists.

oops forgot to take off my shitposting flag

oops forgot to put on my shitposting flag

Hah.

Though Japan does have nationalist elements, they are mainly against Chinese and are small in comparison to the liberal side

Due to Japan's isolation, they obviously haven't been exposed much to different races.

But I can tell you right now that there are many who are 'liberal." depending where you are. In foreigner hotspots like Tokyo, there won't be much interest taken (exceptions are blacks because they stick out.)

In rural/smaller towns, the opposite will happen. People will be extremely curious and look at you, girls will squeal if you are not pale, etc. But people will be nice and treat you like a guest. There maybe the odd few people who don't like the attention you have, but they most likely won't express their opinion publicly.

They are not racist, it is simply too much of a generalization. They are more just not used to having many foreigners of different tints of skin and different eyes.

after conferring with my colleague, I recommend that you take the brown pill instead

t. dr. piccolo