Tucker Carlson BTFO lisping, mystery-meat faggot from Rutgers protest.

Joshua Gonzalez
Joshua Gonzalez

The part that blows my mind the most is that limp-wristed faggots like this think they should be in charge of anything but the jizz mop in the local bathhouse.

Jaxon Parker
Jaxon Parker

They really should interview more of these protesters. They really have no idea what they're talking about and flounder once asked the most basic of questions.

Caleb Reed
Caleb Reed

Geez it's almost as if they don't actually believe any of the bullshit they supposedly represent and are just there to claim a sweet paycheck from Soros and associates

Aaron Fisher
Aaron Fisher

Could someone get a webm? It's popping an error for me.

Oliver Russell
Oliver Russell

He has an Oriental name, but he doesn't look fully Oriental. That makes him a mestizo, because the rest of it is probably blood from a white parent.

Anthony Gray
Anthony Gray

Mr Carlson has been pretty hard-line authoritarian, with only a few vaguely libertarian tendencies. I'm not sure why he doesn't get more appreciation. He's a guiding light in a lot of ways.

William Lee
William Lee

It looks like he'll make his way in Trump's America.
Right now, our only memory of him is of him being assblasted by Jonathan Leibowitz that one time.

Nathan Bennett
Nathan Bennett

That was superb.

Connor Hernandez
Connor Hernandez

Uematsu is a nip name so he's probably at least half nip.

If you guys want a better BTFOing of a college student, here is one from last year.

Jason Scott
Jason Scott

The plan to subvert Nips has always been racemixing and replacing their homeland population with chinks/gooks.

Joseph Thomas
Joseph Thomas

the plan is subverting nips

and whos plan is that? nips are already subhuman.

Jace Fisher
Jace Fisher

Tucker is going places in Trump's America. The man has been hiding his power level for a while now but every so often he lets it slip a bit.

Daniel Robinson
Daniel Robinson

muh nation of immigrants
Tucker actually said "lefty"

Jayden Evans
Jayden Evans

Doesn't matter, he has been cut off from his heritage and identity. Without identity humans become mentally anguished and psychotic and they join sjwism which is a destructive force to feel less alone. Every moment for a mongrel is suffering.

race mixing
not even once

Ryder Hill
Ryder Hill

Tuck no longer has a bow tie. He has reached the next level of power

Carson Sanchez
Carson Sanchez

Tucker has the potential…
He really does, to become a massive shitlord and gain a huge audience. All has has to do is take the final step and ascend to greatness.

Jacob Ramirez
Jacob Ramirez

hiding his power level for a while now
True, it was pretty obvious that he had deep reservoirs of strength when he was getting along so well with the British Mr Farage.

Mason Turner
Mason Turner

That got really uncomfortable to watch toward the end. That shitskin is so retarded he made me feel awkward.

Lucas Thomas
Lucas Thomas

Permanent protection, dignity and respect

Juan Cruz
Juan Cruz

Starting to like Tucker a lot, the more I see of him, the better. He dealt with those two pozzed electors that want to go against the people's vote, and had rational, good things to say in regards to Trump.

Here he goes up against a Safe Space professor.

James Fisher
James Fisher

See, he even name-drops M.P. Enoch Powell (who warned of and predicted mass immigration as "rivers of blood" in the 1960s!) at 5:40.

Eli Perez
Eli Perez

Thanks.

Mason Howard
Mason Howard

Just cuts her off in the middle of her speech at the end

Aaron Stewart
Aaron Stewart

There's this one too

Jacob Miller
Jacob Miller

It's like this kid has never had anyone challenge his retarded opinions before.

Aaron Jones
Aaron Jones

Kek'd and check'd.

Caleb Evans
Caleb Evans

Check'd!

Why do these people always speak around the question? Same thing when Gowdy takes on people, it pisses me off that they squirm under the magnifying glass rather than be honest.

Christian Parker
Christian Parker

top kek, who's got more of these

James Gonzalez
James Gonzalez

There's a reason they're called useful idiots.

Asher Reyes
Asher Reyes

I've heard studies that unlimited shitskins provide net benefit

I've heard studies that claim they don't are biased

YOU HEARD WRONG

Jaxon Collins
Jaxon Collins

That part got me to full mast.

Benjamin Ward
Benjamin Ward

Also

"I think…. I think…."

I think you need to think this through Alex…

This beta literal faggot shitskin i swear

Luis Taylor
Luis Taylor

Talking about protests. They really becoming desperate and crazy out there.

Zachary Smith
Zachary Smith

"It i- It would be absurd to suggest that we're pro corporate, or we're somehow helping corporations."
Carlson laughs in his face
This is an absolute gem.

Angel Green
Angel Green

Hopefully, this trauma will lead him to becoming redpilled and provably go into supreme gentleman territory in the near future.

Cameron Wood
Cameron Wood

I see nothing wrong with this picture

Thomas Martin
Thomas Martin

I like how he closes out with the propaganda line and Tucker just seals it off perfectly.

His show vods are up on youtube but I haven't had the time to check them out, 40ish minutes each, show only started on the 14th.

Cameron Butler
Cameron Butler

I do, the guys with the T-armbands aren't firing and there's not enough blood.

Jason Wright
Jason Wright

What a retarded faggot

.>>8288818

Dylan Stewart
Dylan Stewart

He can barely stop from breaking out laughing at this idiot after 4:30

Jace Williams
Jace Williams

OC

Hudson Taylor
Hudson Taylor

much better, that's what i was going for

Jeremiah Allen
Jeremiah Allen

Help me out here, which makes a better smug, the full image or the cropped one?

Jayden Richardson
Jayden Richardson

This is all I can see watching these protests anymore.

John Miller
John Miller

thanks, user.
loving these tucker vids. someone should make some thug life meme videos out of these

Dominic Anderson
Dominic Anderson

he goes full smug containment mode at 4:30 but it doesn't show up well in still

Jayden Kelly
Jayden Kelly

not much of a lion
based tucker modesty

Ian Young
Ian Young

Why do these people always speak around the question?
It should be obvious. They speak around the question because they either have no answer (never having given that question any measure of thought before) or they know that the answer they give will prove the point of the person asking. They're uninquisitive and unintelligent at best, dishonest at worst.

Christopher Bennett
Christopher Bennett

what about a gif?
I think showing both of them is better than the cropped version

Matthew Evans
Matthew Evans

CNN still exits
News on an iPod

Henry Davis
Henry Davis

Saw this greasy heeb on him last night (You all should start watching his show, it's the best on MSM right now) and the heeb spends the entire segment going "I DID NOT–" "You went out of your way to bring up david duke and the kkk" "Well that's not typecasting"

Sometimes all Tucker needs to do is look at the camera with his "Really?" face.

Nathaniel Stewart
Nathaniel Stewart

This was posted yesterday, but the incompetent moderators bump locked it, along with the monthly book thread.

Wyatt Cox
Wyatt Cox

I was the OP of that thread, laddi
TBH it ran its course, wasn't too upset about the bumplock

Chase Collins
Chase Collins

"And how's that gonna be paid?"
"Um, great question! Um, I mean, so…"

Blake Gutierrez
Blake Gutierrez

Why are this faggots eyes so red, did he get cummed on maced?

Jaxon Davis
Jaxon Davis

Boot licker.

Andrew Harris
Andrew Harris

I'm trying to shoop the boat hopper's face to look unhappy for a "the weak should fear the strong" meme but his fat lips just won't warp right.

Jackson Phillips
Jackson Phillips

implying it's going to take four years to remove undesirables

Isaiah Gutierrez
Isaiah Gutierrez

This is a 90% copy of a published anti-Trump political cartoon. Even when lefties make something 'new', they have no creativity.

Grayson Thompson
Grayson Thompson

Japan's having the same lefty meltdown that we're having. The パヨク are reaching American liberal levels of insanity.

Jack Jackson
Jack Jackson

That exact cartoon, yes. Thanks user.

Oliver Robinson
Oliver Robinson

See, this is the problem: These people are just stupid. They're just fucking stupid, and their stupidity has been 'validated' by the slime in academia and media for so long, they can't even compute rational arguments against their stupidity.

We believe all people be allowed to stay if they want
What about the people who were already here, shouldn't they have a say?
Muh human rights

Alexander Murphy
Alexander Murphy

Checked.

Kayden Hernandez
Kayden Hernandez

Whoops, messed up the compression.

Owen Phillips
Owen Phillips

We really need to start using blimps again.

Dylan Torres
Dylan Torres

Isn't the only reason we stopped because of the Hindenburg explosion? Surely we can make a safer one, now. Jets are frequently hit by lightning and they don't explode from it.

Isaac Hill
Isaac Hill

Why the fuck is their an overlay of niggers singing to the video?

Christian Jenkins
Christian Jenkins

Smoked weed.

Brody King
Brody King

cute anime girls smoking weed

Absolutely disgusting.

Cooper Wilson
Cooper Wilson

not smoking weed in order to tap into your druid roots

Luke Evans
Luke Evans

The man has been hiding his power level for a while now but every so often he lets it slip a bit.

I believe many of our fellow travelers have been up 'til now. But the 8 years of bullshit are up, and the pendulum's coming back around.
thread theme

Landon Russell
Landon Russell

That's funny, my version doesn't have that, lad…

Xavier Rodriguez
Xavier Rodriguez

The thing that makes me angriest about these fucking retards is the cringing memory of similar knee-jerk ideas and unformed "this guy told me" opinions that my friends and I once spouted when we was young and stupid. Having said that, I don't think any of the shit we came up with was as pants-on-head retarded as the shit dribbling out of the Class of 2016's crippled cock-holes.

Zachary Morales
Zachary Morales

I appreciate your dubs but that song is shit.

Jace Morris
Jace Morris

"I'm making a valid point."
"…SO…I'm changing the subject?"
"I'm making another valid point."
"…SO…um…this is me…changing the…subject?"

Is he high or did his mother drink while she was pregnant? This lisping felch-monkey needs to be added to the list.

Charles Brooks
Charles Brooks

I appreciate your dubs but that song is shit.

I hear what you're saying, I do, but you can't post The Fixx and expect me to take your musical taste seriously.

David Ward
David Ward

You're a dubsman and I'm just a lowly nigger by comparison. Please enjoy the song of my people.

Tyler Lewis
Tyler Lewis

That fag was on CNN last night bad mouthing General Flynn.

Gabriel Wright
Gabriel Wright

This man is a merde-seigneur par excellence

Juan Peterson
Juan Peterson

Your 80s slut-rockers…gratefully accepted.

Evan Ramirez
Evan Ramirez

this
i was a stupid libshit when i was younger, but what my generation considered crazy and radical far-left was fag-rights, smoking weed, and tentatively edging towards atheism.
i can't even wrap my head around some of the things these retards spout.
i have no idea how real people in the real world who aren't paid actors, shills, bots, etc. could ACTUALLY believe this shit
even when i was still an edgy libshit, hearing that people were anti-white, pro-tranny, pro- communism, pro-affirmative action, etc. blew my fucking mind.
i just wanted that hippy-dippy idealistic world where everyone was peaceful and "just got along maaaan"
these crazy SJWs are more violent and intolerant than any conservative i've ever met
it drove me away from the left, and made me seek out different options
their whole movement is going to destroy itself and implode if it continues the way its been going
at this point i think the only thing propping it up is the kikes. i have no idea why the luegenpresse and people like soros are blindly pushing forward instead of reevaluating the situation and considering different options. they should be jumping ship but they're just doubling down. it makes no sense.

William Hill
William Hill

"It's the shoulder thing that goes up"

Dominic Stewart
Dominic Stewart

Watching his show right now. He just BTFO some leftist columnist/blogger on some slander on Sessions.

Could he be it, lads? Could he be the insider that will uncuck the lûgenpresse?

Jaxson Moore
Jaxson Moore

That's not smug, it's a condescening grin.

Chase Phillips
Chase Phillips

smugness can be condescending

Blake Allen
Blake Allen

Yes, it's a wonderful feeling to know that we have so many hidden allies.

Luis Gutierrez
Luis Gutierrez

i have no idea why the luegenpresse

Money and hubris.

and people like soros

Hatred of the white race and knowing he won't live long enough to see the nukes fall.

are blindly pushing forward instead of reevaluating the situation and considering different options.

Different options don't exist in their minds. It's not even "my way or the highway" with these fucks. It's "my way." That's it. There are no other options, and anyway who proposes one is obviously insane and must be instantly dog-piled and branded with whatever label they can make stick.

they should be jumping ship but they're just doubling down. it makes no sense.

If you've set fire to all the life-preservers and cut the lines on all the lifeboats, then all you can do is bail like a motherfucker. They'll sink soon enough, and good riddance. I just hope we can launch a few new ships that aren't full of rabid rats.

Kayden Harris
Kayden Harris

Tucker is much more redpilled than he's given credit for. He tends to hide it, and only bring it out when necessary.

Leo Fisher
Leo Fisher

he is la'tinx brah

Carter Fisher
Carter Fisher

How can a man, on LIVE TV no less, rape a woman that viciously and not be in prison?!

Benjamin Thomas
Benjamin Thomas

Tucker Carlson claims he's worried about low-skill workers' wages

Christopher Wood
Christopher Wood

He already runs Daily Caller, which is a good website as far as implicitly white news goes.

Christopher James
Christopher James

shitting on The Fixx
posting a shitty Fixx song

Bentley Cox
Bentley Cox

Can a good user .webm, this for me?

Lucas Stewart
Lucas Stewart

They cut her off once she started talking about the need for "Mass Movements in the Streets" because it was the final nail in her coffin of not knowing what she's talking about.

It was very satisfying to watch… not because she was BTFO but it was the first time in a while that I was having trouble understanding what was being talked about, but I could tell that whoever this guy was, he knew his shit. It was like being a child again. This stuff is so rare to me now, for something to seem almost difficult enough to comprehend at first that I could actually care to listen intently, I'm getting some sort of perverted sense of pleasure hearing it. It was like I was 10 years younger for 10 minutes.

Dominic Thomas
Dominic Thomas

lol
lets ban a safety feature because it looks scary

Grayson Parker
Grayson Parker

Here man, maybe some dopamine will clear this minor migraine I've got going.

Austin Lewis
Austin Lewis

not just replacing Ashley's voice with chimp noises.

Jaxson Morales
Jaxson Morales

mp4 because win 7 doesn't have image previews for webms like it does mp4s

also chimp sounds would require opening an actual video editor and I cant be fucked to

Robert Young
Robert Young

Thanks!

Justin Howard
Justin Howard

not one intelligent comment by this Asian

Julian Nguyen
Julian Nguyen

if the rich can't pay our student loan debts we should riot
Is that what she said or am I just a retard?

Christian Morris
Christian Morris

Consider our gets our condolences for you miss.

Jonathan Taylor
Jonathan Taylor

Don't worry, got it under control

Brody Morales
Brody Morales

Tucker has been a class act ever since he lost his bow tie and is in all likelyhood not jewish

Andrew Ortiz
Andrew Ortiz

Didn't Britney Spears blow him back in the day?

Ethan Carter
Ethan Carter

He probably hasn't

Jace Anderson
Jace Anderson

(checked)
saved

Ryan Hall
Ryan Hall

He was an open Trump supporter–much appreciated.

Charles Campbell
Charles Campbell

No gunfire
CNN still in business in 2020
Letting that spic keep his sign
Breitbart not TrumpNN being #1
All those gas-masks and no gas that might actually be gas on the right side of the image
The wall stretches all the way to New York, but it's only at head level
That jewish looking hand bottom right being left out of the circle
We can do better than this guys. Although, the armbands the Trumpstika would look better though and crescent moons to mark Muslims are on point. Also, the artist gets points for realism for showing that the Mexican is holding up a long live Mexico sign instead of a long live America one, but he then proceeds to trash that by depicting the nigger as a husband instead of a baby-daddy.

Christian Cox
Christian Cox

iPhone doesn't have a "Made In America" logo

Dropped.

Ethan Cooper
Ethan Cooper

Tucker pushes Jonathan Allen shit in over his slanderous Jeff Sessions article.

Joshua Butler
Joshua Butler

Jesus Christ.

A barrel shroud is a covering attached to the barrel of a firearm, that partially or completely encircles the barrel which prevents operators from injuring themselves on a hot barrel. Slides, extensions of the stock that do not fully encircle the barrel, and the receiver (or frame) of a firearm itself are generally not described as barrel shrouds, though they in fact do act as such.

Parker Reyes
Parker Reyes

WHY RAPE IS GOOD FOR THE ECONOMY
-Breitbart

And so continues the great Meme Wars of 2016 - ?

Luke Rivera
Luke Rivera

Can't wait to see those liars getting fined for their printing of rags unfit for human consumption.

Easton Williams
Easton Williams

Watching him eviscerate these kikes is great. I could sit through hours of this, but the people he's arguing against are always so disgusting.

Michael Thompson
Michael Thompson

mystery meat
Excuse me if I'm retarded but is it just another way of saying mongrel?

Ian Phillips
Ian Phillips

Beautiful

Austin Gomez
Austin Gomez

asian+white=spic
Well the math checks out

Zachary Richardson
Zachary Richardson

the nation belongs to its citizens so they should be able to decide who comes in or out, wouldn't you agree?
dumb leftist smile melts away
b-buh democracy gave us slavery
it's going to be great to see the leftist revulsion against populism turn into a hysterical and self-defeating crusade against democracy while also trying to make this country into a direct democracy.

Jason Walker
Jason Walker

Kek, do you think he lurks here? Have been using the same analogy for months now and posted about it too. Those simple questions buttblast every leftists and they either can't answer or somehow shift the answer like you have asked another question.

Oliver Morgan
Oliver Morgan

BTFO

Hunter Parker
Hunter Parker

fuck the current year

They're eating their own tails at this point

Carter Butler
Carter Butler

You're giving them too much credit. There are obvious organisers that get paid to gather people up and hand out signs but you need to remember that these commie fucks really are that stupid. A lot of them just listen & believe and don't have the capacity to research a position.

Never overestimate your enemy in this case, never forget how dumbshit they are

Christian Parker
Christian Parker

Communism! Utilizing the adage of "Fear the power of stupid people in large groups." for funz and power!

Carson Thomas
Carson Thomas

Tucker's strategy is perfect: never give them a chance to speechify. The minute they show signs of launching into a buzzword-laden Marxist speech, interrupt them and stop it from happening. Make them explain themselves in their own words and they'll fall apart.

If this had been irl instead of on TV, the guy undoubtedly would have told Tucker "I'm not here to educate YOU" and stomped away in a huff. The answer to THAT is alternately "Then why should I change" or "Why should I care what you think" depending on how important the lefty is to you.

Jason Sanders
Jason Sanders

That was beautiful. Tuckers method of dealing with these fuckers is quite impressive, he never gives them an opportunity to weasel out of what they've said or done and he does this by constantly interrupting them and reminding them (and us) of what they have said.

Grayson Thomas
Grayson Thomas

He seems like a pretty cool guy off the air too.

Caleb Ward
Caleb Ward

The host was basically sperging when he said they were live with that stupid joke, if that's what it was meant to be

Evan Adams
Evan Adams

More or less. To put it politely, "person of heritage so unclear that it is mildly unnerving."

John Phillips
John Phillips

being a drugfag degenerate
/leftypol/index.html

Justin Allen
Justin Allen

He broke character and let a decent smug smile escape when drove that final nail down on that moron.

Luis Sullivan
Luis Sullivan

How have I not heard anything about this guy?

Noah Rogers
Noah Rogers

You're a degenerate.
b-b-b-but i-it prevents cancer, X, Y, and Z.
Admit it, you have an addiction.

Kayden Sanchez
Kayden Sanchez

Faux News is not yet redeemed for giving this man a show, but dear lord have they done a good thing.

Dylan Bennett
Dylan Bennett

I know that look that he takes right there , that excact look and momment is when you know you are about to unleash a BTFO of epic proportions, be it in chess or anywhere really.

Jace Carter
Jace Carter

Communist kike bitch with a piece of red cloth attached to her shirt

Justin Sanders
Justin Sanders

Tucker "If you take a peak when I leak, the outlook is bleak" Carlson

MSNBC TV host Tucker Carlson fought back against accusations of gay-bashing yesterday after he crowed on the air about beating a man who "bothered" him in a mall bathroom.

"It infuriates me to be called a gay-basher, since he was the predator, not me," Carlson said.

Carlson, a conservative pundit known for his trademark bow tie, now hosts "Tucker" on MSNBC. In an on-air discussion Tuesday about Idaho Sen. Larry Craig's arrest for making advances in a men's room, Carlson volunteered he had been "bothered" in a Washington bathroom 20 years ago.

"That's really common, and the gay rights groups ought to disavow that kind of crap," Carlson said on "MSNBC Live," hosted by network exec Dan Abrams.

Asked what happened next by a chortling Abrams and fellow MSNBC host Joe Scarborough, Carlson said, "I went back with someone I knew and grabbed the guy. … Hit him against the stall with his head, actually!"

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit