General "Mad Dog" Mattis Being Invited To Participate in SECDEF Transition, Possibly Considered.

Aiden Rodriguez
Aiden Rodriguez

This man is a viscous tactician. I can speak directly to the fact that he has more balls than any military officer I have ever had the privileged to see in action. Not going to get into specifics, but he was seen as a God by his men in theater.

I STRONGLY support General Maddis as SECDEF

He's generally been apolitical, more oriented to mission and mission success regardless of means.

KEK I Praise To Bring This To Reality

Other urls found in this thread:

fiercemedicaldevices.com/story/theranos-asked-military-general-help-tamping-down-misinformation-dod/2015-12-02

Wyatt Morales
Wyatt Morales

Has he been a civilian long enough to be Secretary of Defense?

Justin Ortiz
Justin Ortiz

why no link?

Grayson Bell
Grayson Bell

This man is a viscous tactician.

Holla Forums is always right but it can't spell for shit.

Ian Sanders
Ian Sanders

True, was throwing it out as soon as I heard the report, digging now for a link.

Apologies for the haste.

Kevin Brooks
Kevin Brooks

I forgiveth thee. Goe 4th and sine no morr.

Adam Clark
Adam Clark

http:// dailycaller.com/2016/11/18/trump-considering-mattis-for-secretary-of-defense/

Anthony King
Anthony King

muh Mattis

God I hate marines

Jose Gonzalez
Jose Gonzalez

Hate Marines
Hate
Your own kind on this board. KeK

Alexander Allen
Alexander Allen

Holy fuck YES.

Colton Roberts
Colton Roberts

If you want mudslime pushed back into their hole, Give me a better option to run the campaign?

Jeremiah Edwards
Jeremiah Edwards

He retired in 2013. You have to have not been in active duty for 7 years

Congress can always just say "nvm lol" about any law that Congress itself has passed, and pass a law giving him an exception, but that's what it would take.

Jace Ramirez
Jace Ramirez

President-Elect Trump will get what he asks for, he gave the country back to the red.

What is owed shall be repaid.

Aaron Mitchell
Aaron Mitchell

Is there any precedent for that kind of congressional waiver?

John Ward
John Ward

It happened once in 1950 when General George C. Marshall was appointed to the office.

However, he was a highly-respected General during WWII and is where the "Marshal" in the "Marshal Plan" comes from, so he was a bit bigger of a deal than probably any General alive today.

Gabriel Wright
Gabriel Wright

Well, shit.

William White
William White

This and former Generals being elected as President could be grounds for congressional waiver argument.

Parker Rogers
Parker Rogers

I live to serve, I serve to live. Thank you fam.

Grayson Scott
Grayson Scott

fam
gas chambers

Caleb Rivera
Caleb Rivera

I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery.But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all.

I'm actually pretty okay with this

Ayden Howard
Ayden Howard

ITT: Anons who don't realize Mattis is owned by kikes. /r/ing that infographic explaining his behavior. I would post it myself but I don't have it saved on this (work) machine.

Lucas Clark
Lucas Clark

You and your dubbs make my heart swell.

We will all meet on the field one day, I pray we find eachother.

I wish you no ill, but justice comes to all, eventually. Enjoy!

Charles Campbell
Charles Campbell

checked

Parker Hughes
Parker Hughes

Old hat news
Uses any resource to complete mission.
Winning is primary motivator.
Who else cares about "winning?"

Christian Moore
Christian Moore

He hates mudslimes too much. He'll warhawk on iran and probably syria too. Put him in charge of the DHS so he can root them out here. Then we'll probably see some shit. Fuck, put him in charge of The Wall.

Hunter Hughes
Hunter Hughes

Hate Marines
Not Trump's special forces who perform hate crimes by sea

Levi Scott
Levi Scott

Hell no. Mattis is compromised. He’s on the board of Theranos. The so called “blood testing” corporation that turned out to be a billion dollar feminist con game. Not only would Mattis fail the vetting process, he might end up in jail. Busted.

fiercemedicaldevices.com/story/theranos-asked-military-general-help-tamping-down-misinformation-dod/2015-12-02

Carson Adams
Carson Adams

KEK I Praise To Bring This To Reality
gets dubs
Kek wills it

Jace Long
Jace Long

He's a globalist.

Camden Ward
Camden Ward

viscous

Is he more of a differential gear oil, say, 85W, or more of a light sewing machine oil, perhaps 0W?

Brody Powell
Brody Powell

Sounds like a typical sjw or ctr, attack the person, not the thought process.

mfw No one on this board has ever made a few typos when hastily posting. Smile, we will save your race while you grade our composition papers.

Christian Watson
Christian Watson

Nah, Mattis is an insane warhawk who wants to Nuke Iran because he loves Israel so much, while Flynn has named the Jew before.

Lucas Gray
Lucas Gray

Flynn has accepted a position.

Mad Dog is a weapon that can be aimed, and achieve desired results.

If he gets political "your fired", not the first nor last time that has happened

Caleb Miller
Caleb Miller

Pushed back? I want the fuckers exterminated.

Caleb Walker
Caleb Walker

mattis doesn't like iran because iran sent soldiers into iraq to shoot and bomb mattis' troops, you fucking fag.

what's with all the iran worship on this board? i don't want a war with iran (and don't think one will happen, for various reasons) but i don't fool myself into thinking that iran isn't an enemy of america.

Blake Evans
Blake Evans

Cordon off first, knock second.

Jackson Moore
Jackson Moore

be good goys and fight the umpteenth war for israel, destabilizing the entire fucking middle east
get hit by one of the few open enemies of israel

WOOOOOOW

what's with all the iran worship on this board?

What's with your mask slipping, Shlomo?

Kayden Brown
Kayden Brown

DID SOMEONE SAY HATE MARINES?

James Wilson
James Wilson

Mattis is tainted. He is a no go.

Carter Jackson
Carter Jackson

The best defense is a thick defense

Adam Price
Adam Price

I didn't bring artillery
I don't get how that specific piece of the quote is relevant to the rest of the statement.

Grayson Jones
Grayson Jones

T H I C C defense.

John Taylor
John Taylor

This man is a viscous tactician. I can speak directly to the fact that he has more balls than any military officer I have ever had the privileged to see in action. Not going to get into specifics, but he was seen as a God by his men in theater.

bullshit faggot.

viscous
having a thick, sticky consistency between solid and liquid; having a high viscosity:
"viscous lava"

Has he been a civilian long enough to be Secretary of Defense?
RETARD ALERT DING DING DING DING

correct.

Hell no. Mattis is compromised. He’s on the board of Theranos. The so called “blood testing” corporation that turned out to be a billion dollar feminist con game. Not only would Mattis fail the vetting process, he might end up in jail. Busted.
anons can't into basic investigating and just like to repost "spicy" memes To virtue signal

not gonna attack your speech, just call you a crybaby faggot. OP misspelled a basic word in the title of the thread. 5 fucking seconds to re-read and spellcheck before killing a thread to make this shit. Grammar Nazi - embrace it.

THIS

All the mimicing teenagers who loooooove Mattis also loooooove Webb. Yes they're white, yes they have good sound bites, not they are not to be trusted with minimal research.

Benjamin Price
Benjamin Price

Is he like the Marines version of Michael D. Steele? Never heard of him in the Army, but I was under Col. Steele's CMD and he's probably one of the greatest soldiers soldier officer we've had in recent history.

Army basically fucked him out because he didn't play along and used Brigade funds inappropriately back in 05-06 to up-armor vehicles via hack job that the Army refused to do.

Angel Garcia
Angel Garcia

Is he like the Marines version of Michael D. Steele?
no.
no he's not.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit