JWT Op Ed: Identity Liberalism Has Failed Spectacularly at Electoral Politics

JWT Op Ed: Identity Liberalism Has Failed Spectacularly at Electoral Politics
Trigger Warning: Weapons-grade faggotry on display here.
archive.is/BqpCI
The kikes are starting to realize that the internet has destroyed Alinsky's rules.
They're dumb as shit but they will figure out a new doctrine if given enough time.
Their current plan seems to be to "explain" to the dumb white folks why they're so wrong about faggots, trannies and niggers being subhuman. This will not fly because they're a bunch of condescending pricks and literally everyone intrinsically hates trannies for sensible reasons.
Still, they know the doctrine they've used since the 1970's is now useless and we must guard against new tactics.

I honestly think you guys who rant about them overrate the importance of Alinsky's tactics. Sure, he isn't irrelevant, but he's just one of many people like him in the history of left activism. Not even a major one.

Thanks Hitler also after reading Alinsky's rules I am keking knowing we co opted and subverted almost all of them. And we accomplished more in a few years then they could in over 50.

I disagree - the
shaming and isolating bullshit is straight from him and it worked well for a time.

It's not 'straight' or exclusively from him, we all know that 'racist' was first employed by the Soviets.
He's just another theorist of agitation. Nothing original or unique about him. Maybe influential people read him–it's not important.

OP's hard to read post is talking about the kikes switching up strategy and Holla Forums needs to be on watch for it.

It is our duty to show IRL that those magic words don't work any more. Once the spell is broken the kike is powerless.

I'm well aware of that, I'm just pointing out that the people yelling 'Alinsky! Alinsky!' aren't doing anything to help themselves not look like idiots outside of tactical echo chambers like Holla Forums where we can discuss these things without having to convince anyone that we're right.

Perhaps I need to explain to you how it originated from the Soviets and came straight from Alinsky.
Hint: Most Americans can't understand Russian.

Hint: If it originated with the Soviets then there's no good reason to attribute it to one individual–especially when that individual rose to relevance long after the October Revolution.

Name another individual who codified it in a book written in English then.

Thomas Paine?

I mean, fuck this stuff goes back at least to the English Civil War in Anglophone countries. If you seriously think that radicalism originated in the early or mid 20th century and was an import into Anglophone countries then you really don't know what you're talking about

- Thomas Paine, quoting Oliver Cromwell, circa 2000 B.C.

Holy shit, that paragraph rustled the living fuck outta me. The author needs be stomped on, repeatedly.

How is this different from

Anyway my point has never been that Saul Alinsky translated the 10 Commandments of Agitation into English, it's been that he's just one guy doing what a lot of more important people have done for a long time. How do you think the Jacobins got started? How do you think the Bolsheviks got started? How do you think the Revolutionary militias recruited people? How do you think Islam got started?

Except our last opponent, Hillary Rotten Clinton, literally wrote her college thesis on the guy. He was also essentially BHO's mentor. Yeah just some random guy doing what others have done……

Explaining doesn't do jack shit because it's been proven in all studies and polls that the more diversity people are exposed to, the more racially aware and racist they will become. This is their own doing and they should reap what they sow.

Jesus fuck how can they even say affirmative action has improved corporate life? HR departments are enormous parasites on business and only really exist because of shit like affirmative action.

(HEIL DUBS)

tl;dr

Oy vey, the goyim know! Switch tactics!

I hope you're joking. You have Hillary Clinton who worshiped the guy and Obama himself taught Alinsky to his students and numerous others who teach his work. His book quite literally influenced and changed an entire generation of leaders, bureaucrats, and disgusting media personalities that exist right now in government. You can say that what he said is nothing new and it's true but he was the first to order it in such a way that made it easy for the masses to weaponise into atomic grade faggotry. It's essentially like when Common Sense was written. Nothing it contained was new, he just made it more easily accessible and dangerous to the point it gained more cause to a violent revolution against their government in Britain.

You mean they actually followed the guy that got the things he wanted by organizing a piss protest by the local nogs in Detroit?
I mean, fuck, the old commies at least got Marx that shrouded his stupidity in big words.
You have to be pretty retarded to get your entire post-60' political strategy from a community organizer. All it takes is a smart guy to read that drivel and do a no quarter approach to the pilpul approach of this hack.

True but he certainly was one of the bigger ones.

I say again, whoopdie doo. Shouldn't you say something about the Weather Underground if you're going to talk about Obama's mentors?

Right, which is why it's comical to see people act like he was a trendsetter. He influenced the thinking of a few powerful people. He's not a Machiavelli.

He was one. That's all I'll grant him. If he had been a 'big' one he would have been more successful. Lenin and co. at least managed to bring down a government. Same for Mao.

We just call them on their bullshit.

Multi Racial democracy, and diversity is white genocide. Multi cluturalism is not possible because people want to be around people who can relate to them.

If you want to meet some Indians, get on a plane and go to India.

You don't have to hate others to love your own people.

Nice digits.

Reminds me of the AFD politician in Germany that gives a speech and spends 10 mins covering all this bases by mentioning every race and gender.

Claiming Alinsky is as important as Lenin would be like claiming Trump's biographer is as important as Trump. Sounds like you have an argument.

Can I name one in yiddish? Really, though… there was correspondence outside of the Soviet union through jewish intelligentsia channels despite Stalin's closing the place off. Alinsky certainly trickled this information down, yes.

Yes, but the right had William F Cuckley and his disciples leading it. It was the right approach with those hopeless faggots in charge of the 'opposition.'

Hillary sure as hell liked Alinsky. Carson namedropped the kike, too; do you think someone who was running for POTUS would overrate such a man?

Again, my point has to do with origination of ideas and originality of thinkers.

I think someone running for POTUS might say anything to win.

Here:

this is the author

Hillary based her entire college thesis on Alinsky and used to write him fan girl letters in college.

Total evil cunt.