Wendy Davis: Trump Benefited From An 'Undereducated Electorate'

archive.is/2Cbuv

AbortionBarbie hasn't read Podestas emails, admitting to the very idea she blames on conservatives. Once again giving weight to liberals dishonest self inflection equates to pure subconscious projection.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2014/01/22/wendy-davis-gave-up-custody-of-youngest-daughter-in-2005-divorce/
redpanels.com/comics/democrat-guilt-comic.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

and this kike cunt is going to suffer from a lack of blood before long if they keep talking down to americans.

She'll look nice with a long hemp scarf

Didn't a lot of college educated white males vote for Trump?

80% of black men and 94% of black women voted for Hillary. To make the argument that uneducated or unintelligent folk voted for Trump falls flat on its face once we look at voter demographics. Honestly do they really believe we are this dumb?

No, but they know their acolytes are that dumb

More than half

Yeah they aren't trying to convince us, they are trying to convince their golems even tho they already blindly following already.

They never really mean education. What they are trying to say is: The electorate has not be "socially engineered" enough (See brainwashed). Also, not everyone lives in ivory towers. Some of us live on the "front" as it were. So of us live closer than we like to this "front".

These are the same retards that generally think we are a democracy. We are not. And thankfully so. The electoral college has it's uses. Thankfully, one of those uses, is to keep shit-holes like California, WA, Florida, and New York, from stealing elections due to retarded majorities and voter fraud.

Yes Florida was instrumental in Trumps ascent. But the EC kept a fraudulent and retarded/brainwashed, electorate from giving the election to that filthy harpy Clinton. Many of Clinton's voters were not even citizens. Majority should never ever completely rule.

(((Education))) has become a buzzword for brainwashed.

Having a Phd it feels good to know I'm (((uneducated)))

They best part is Marxists are all about reading and having knowledge but believe that wisdom isn't a real concept. Still somehow they end up massively retarded even the ones who aren't fully brainwashed.

These days, "education" makes you stupid.

The whole "left is smart, right is stupid" thing is relatively new.

A couple of decades ago, the right (and nazi's in particular) were being blamed for being too logical; emotionless, heartless monsters that just did whatever brought the best results in the long run. "The ends don't justify the means" and all that.

It's only after the education system was thoroughly subverted that they changed their tune and started claiming they are so smart and educated while the right is just stupid.

Typical, only those who attended thier Ivy League schools are enlightened.

Trump got the majority of educated white votes. Cucks BTFO'd.

In liberal lala land being an ethnic minority equals being intellectual.

That makes sense, but they must realize how easy to counter this narrative push is right? Blacks and Hispanics can't both be more educated than whites and have high school drop out rates exponentially higher.

Good, they should continue this, it's not like pandering to Commiefornia, Jew York, Shitcago and other liberal utopias while shitting on millions of poor and uneducated whites didn't lose them the election, surely it will work this time if they keep doing it for 4 more years, then the 2020 election.

millions of niggers and hoards of 3rd world trash who can barely speak english are your bread and butter.

are you fucking serious still pushing this?

Most professional classes are oversocialized and don't truly believe in the liberal views they are associated with anyway

I went to an Ivy League school and have a PhD. But apparently, I'm an uneducated hick.

College educated.
Voted Trump.
Any white person with a brain that hasn't been tainted by higher education, or was able to resist the poz, voted for Trump. It was in their best interest. You don't need a BS, BA, MS, PhD, etc.. to see that. Libshits can eat shit while I drink tears.

These peopleā€¦

The counter-meme to this needs to be:

Hillary benefited from 'low-intelligence' voters

We need to attack the unstated assumption that education is perfectly correlated with intelligence.

Solid idea

Education and indoctrination are the same thing under liberalism.

"undereducated" = not brainwashed

This. Stay ass-blasted whore. Wouldn't put stock in some bitch that lost the govenor race by double digits even with billions of commiefornia bribes.

Liberals see the two as one and the same. Because they believe in blank slate and don't believe in genetics, the only thing separating the most intelligent and the least in their view is education.

And not just liberals, but far left as well. This is one of the essential differences between "right" and "left" in the most general sense.

I'm at work so I can't post the picture, but Google had a pie chart during the election displaying the fact that Hillary hit it off with minorities while Trump was favored by those without a bachelor's degree.

There are a lot of people who don't even fit into being sentient beings mainly because you think their thought process would be stuck in full on subjective mode but they believe their delusion to be objective. Where even tho people here could fall into the same category the difference here is the truth and it is indeed objective.

I suppose she means not enough gender studies degrees.

This in a fucking nutshell. Their smug complacency was our greatest tool and weapon. Now we have to be careful the roles don't reverse.

Shows how Wendy Davis and others like her perceive tolerance and inclusivity: only to be used when it's convenient. Right now it's not convenient, and their mindset is to look for ways to quantify what they think are the 'deplorables' that dared go against 'The Correct and Only Choice'. And then point fingers and cry some more, I guess.

This thread is a nice coincidence, btw. Just finished reading an interview with one Jason Brennan [who is promoting the book he just finished, called "Against Democracy" (publ. Princeton University Press)], a *clearing throat* political philosopher. In it, he argues that he found a better system than democracy: the *epistocracy*, where the vote of a 'better informed voter' [(which I think is probably what Wendy Davis is referring to when talking about '(under)educated'] will count more heavily towards the election results. Now, he hasn't quite reached a point where he can define what a 'better informed voter' actually is *surprise* or how to implement this epistocracy in practice *gasp*, but a first criterium to be a better informed voter - according to him - could be "if you can prove to have political knowledge". As a bonus, here is a choice quote from Jason at the end of the interview: "I think you can be of more service to society as a good car mechanic, plumber or homemaker than to vote".

Ain't he a peach? "Yes, comrade worker, work for your glorious leaders and don't ask questions. The politburo has deemed those 'retarded' by default".

It's people like these which would respond to the fact that even college/university/PhD students/professors and educated professionals voted for Trump by calling them 'partially blind': they may be well versed in their areas of expertise, but simply don't have that essential, approved 'political knowledge' which *really* makes their vote count. You know, that x-factor, that certain je ne sais quoi. I already read a few reader's letters in newspapers/magazines where this argument is actually being raised.

It's amazing to observe how far up their own asses these people are. I suspect their intestinal tracts are just too comfy to leave. In summary: all this is more salt and hilarious "Wat went wrogn?" theories from sore losers out of touch with reality.

All those highly educated and intelligent spics and niggers voting hillary.

Some subjects are more valuable than others, but time spent in academia seems to be the most important thing to them. As if the carpenter can't go to the library on his off time and read every piece of literature these dumbfucks pay thousands of dollars to have shoveled down their gullet.

I think at one point we're going to have to put them down.

He isn't entirely wrong, the best system is one where no one votes.

There is a difference between education and intelligence. I know some very intelligent older men who I have immense respect for who have never gone to college but know way more than your typical "educated" college student these days. Most people in college are taught to think a certain way, not to be free thinkers which leads to typically Holla Forums views.

I was going to start quoting statistics, but technically she's correct - if you consider the fact that jews always redefine every word to mean something else.

So:
educated = unconditionally believing what jews believe
tolerance = hating what jews hate
free thinker = thinking what jews think

etc etc etc

Thi si the same whore who gave up her kids so she could pursue a career

It's the same shit they're pushing over here in bongland.
"The public was misled into brexit, they didnt have all the facts." etc.
It's partially why the media here is constantly giving attention to literally any and everything that paints the government as unsure about brexit.
My guess is that it's to prep for a re-vote or an extremely watered down brexit where we leave the EU in name only.

OV VEY DAH GOYIM AH REVOLTING!

QUICK, WE NEED MORE INDOCTRINATION! OF COURSE I MEANT EDUCATION, NOW GIVE US MORE MONEY FOR INDOCTRINATION! WE NEED MORE EDUCATORS TO EDOCTRINATE!

Upon further investigation, this woman is disgusting.

> breitbart.com/big-government/2014/01/22/wendy-davis-gave-up-custody-of-youngest-daughter-in-2005-divorce/

Does that mean she pays alimony?
JUST

redpanels.com/comics/democrat-guilt-comic.png

Uneducated is unbrainwashed.

Trump needs to fracture the education system by outlawing Affirmative action,and pushing for charter schools.

He should also push for Khan academy or something like that to be widely adopted so no student would be held back by lazy teachers and students.

Check the link for details, but no, not alimony, but yes child support, about $1,200 per month IIRC.

She also apparently cucked the guy - went off to college and started whoring it up on her husbands expense (if you dad won't give you the chance to ride the carousel at college, maybe your husband will!), came back and divorced him after he paid off her education at an ivy league school, then dyed her hair blonde and ditched her daughters, leaving them with her ex-husband.

That poor guy is basically the ubercuckold - she already had a daughter from a past marriage, which he adopted, then he paid for her to go off to college, after which time she left him, left their daughter with him, AND claimed she was a mutual owner of the real estate company he'd built before even meeting her, which he had to sell and split the profits with her.

Wew lad.

Keep in mind you need to be an especially awful woman for that to happen.

Apparently it wasn't a matter of being shit - she didn't want her daughter.

She was pursuing becoming a political prostitute, and having a kid around was probably a drag on her career-based cockgobbling, so she left her behind with her cuck of an ex-husband.

"Uneducated" literally means "Did not waste four years of their life on a worthless token degree like Gender studies."

anyone wanna whip up a mspaint_infograph.jpg for the issue, for easy distribution and rebuttal?