Marriage in an age of feminist

Being married in our day and age is probably the most difficult it has ever been. Now, with feminism, a lot of women do not want to be guided by their husband, nor obey him. A lot of them take advantage of their husbands financially and emotionally, and if the husband protests, he gets remined of which year it is.

This thread serves to share ideas and discuss how to red pill wives, and how to make them forget about the poison that is feminism.

What do you do if your wife does not want to cook for you when you come very late from work?
What do you do if she does not want to have sex with you for a very long time?
What do you do if she spends too much money irresponsibly?
What do you do if she does not take care of your appearance?

These kind of situations can arise in any married couple, even if you married a pure girl that would do everything for you. At one point in your marriage, she will not do what you wish her to do, even if you keep on fulfilling your duties and are a loving husband. I hope that ITT some married oldfags can give advice to younger married men on how to have a successfull marriage.

Other urls found in this thread:

abbayedecernay.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=00xegtA-qMk
youtube.com/watch?v=yUyzeb3_jIA
youtube.com/watch?v=m4bkQ8igOYc
youtube.com/watch?v=2zqiGsYEx2E
youtube.com/watch?v=whHBaNgsFbE
youtube.com/watch?v=vWbfcd022iU
youtube.com/watch?v=_i6DpXrkyPM
youtube.com/watch?v=OQ2fREo3Tjc
youtube.com/watch?v=ZcRfhmyz9JQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9AIy7kgcrQA
niceme.me
youtube.com/watch?v=0i1lLI9j09A
ghostbin.com/paste/btm42
youtube.com/watch?v=dJUAzQlKo6o
archive.is/fE5qa
artofmanliness.com/2014/06/09/semper-virilis-a-roadmap-to-manhood-in-the-21st-century/
scalarphysics.com/
goodlookingloser.com/laid/basic-guy-game/how-to-get-a-date-the-same-night-basic-guy-game-live-audios
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dont get married, have a gf forever

Let me tell you an advice. Take a travel to the countryside, and settle somewhere there, and marry poor white girl that isn't connected to town or knows how the town life actually is, and had limited access to information.
You will find much better wife, who will take care of your children, outside of big cities, than find some spoiled feminist cunt who never worked on the fields in some shitty night club, who is probably already pozzed with nigger cum.

This user probably knows what they're talking about. 50% of white women voted Trump, and they're probably not the half living in big cities.

Don't bother telling it to the pussyworshipping whiteknight virgins who frequent this board. Any criticism of women is met with GTFO MTGOW!!#$%#%#^!!!!!!

Not enough shekels.

Catholic girls who went to Catholic schools have been cultivated properly. They are marriageable.

Except in many places they apply the same bullshit from marraige (i.e if you split you share assets and finances) to cohabiting relationships and 'serious' relationships - no joke.

pozzed degenerate
typical whore
ugly whore
stupid whore
potentially a woman who won't fuck your life over
jackpot (if you can make sure it's true)

So many guys get their shit wrecked when they get involved with women, one way or another. Women are already retarded when they are not pozzed, so only the ones with the strictest moral beliefs can really be trusted. Otherwise, you get fucked years later.

That is such a lie, in my town girls who went to the all-girl catholic school were known to be the biggest whores. They wouldn't necessarily fuck but they'd suck dicks of pretty much whoever and do anal with those they liked. Not to mention the drug abuse once they entered college.

Why are you even on Holla Forums? Fuck off.

Been married for 5 years now.
It's actually pretty cool.

It's not an easy decision to take, more like a leap of faith.

Very personnal decision.

Where did this meme spawn from? I was a catholic for 23 years then red pills and occultism consumed the next 5 years; of the ones I knew growing up 1 of the 10 was a virgin. This meme comes in second place right behind "Holla Forums is a christian image board."

Not necessarily since most of them turned out to be either batshit insane or sexually starved to try other options
Very rare though but indeed a jackpot. As user mentioned above the best are the ones that aren't exposed to liberal media/education or culturally enriched.

GTFO MTGOW!!#$%#%#^!!!!!!

If you aren't worth respecting, you won't be.

I always heard the opposite growing up. I always heard Catholic school girls were the loosest, easiest, horniest, freakiest.

Then I had my first personal experience. Was at a under 18 music club when I was younger and a girl walked up me asked me for a hug on a dare and it went from there. Went on one date and after the date she more or less told me about the BF asked me to be her 'back door man.'

I declined because it felt sleazy and I wanted a high school sweet heart and shit. Got horny again later and chick told me she was running a paid homework-completion business. I dunno why but once again it was a major turn off and I never talked to her again.

I wouldn't wife it.

*And she offered to do my homework for money. I think I was partly offended.

Listen up you cucks, you HAVE TO marry a VIRGIN. Otherwise its not sacred and wont last.

Dont be a cuck and settle for someone(s) elses trash.

Might as well try to fix an alcoholic or drug addict. They are done for.

Start over with a fresh virgin and have a beautiful traditional marriage.

"b-but theres no virgins anymore". Isnt there? Or have you just cucked yourselves by abiding by rediculous laws?

How about this:

We need to fix these broken marriage laws that fucked men over.

Make Marriage Great Again.

Give it up, homosexuals. No more recruits.

Why post stupid infographs like this? We on Holla Forums fam. If your bitch isn't willing to get married without a wedding then drop her ass.

Yeah just become super rich like trump, its that easy.

How are you doing by the way?

That's the downside of the whole "MGTOW" thing, in the end, really.

Inevitably, you're going to want someone to succeed you, and when you're running for office, it's best done as early as possible, and without kin, as that makes you harder to squeeze, when you've got nothing to lose.

They cant do that, theres no contractual obligation. Motion for dismissal for failure to state a cause of action for which relief can be granted.

Just need to get rid of common law marriage.

Most of the things listed on the expenses can be avoided.

Really faggots? you need 3 different forms of music?

Or just have a friend or family record and photograph the wedding instead?

lol what

$12,000 on the reception venue alone is also very hedonistic. There are beautiful public areas with gazebo's etc.

what are these people eating? Surely the women of the family could handle the catering.

Basically this.

Got married there :

abbayedecernay.com/

Total cost of marriage was under 10K€

No you dumb goys, if you only think money attracts women you will only attract the worst kind. Gold digging sluts.

watch video by varg on how to find tradition wife

You guys need to go find Orthodox Christian girls. Anytime I talk to one about modern (degenerate) society, the abandonment of family values, the pussification of men, and feminism they all agree with what I am saying. Women want to be lead by men but a weak man can not lead.

Was meant for and

choose both

How can you still be christian after listening to dr william pierce?

Been married for years and here are my answers:

A man who cannot cook is not a man.
Find out why through, you know, talking to her.
She never has so it's a non-issue.
My appearance is my job.

This opinion probably isnt gonna be very popular here but:

You_dont_need_to_marry
You can still have a fully functional relationship

But if you must marry make sure to write own vows and shit

Don't know who that is.

Go back to lurking for about 6 billion years.

youtube.com/watch?v=yUyzeb3_jIA

Is he the "Day of the Rope" guy?

Hahahah, oh my naive friend. If you live with your girlfriend long enough in a Common Law Marriage state, she can actually take you to court for alimony and force you to pay her for the rest of your life while she rides the cock carousel.

MMGA

Oy vey theres nothing wrong with marriage in it's current form; where are you getting such anti semitic ideas from? Need I remind you its 2016 goy? There are plenty of strong educated shiksas for you to marry; why would you want anything else? Virginity? No pay no mind to that gentile, wr have many articles written by qualified psychologists and therapists debunking that divorce conspiracy theory. In fact i could set you up with a therapist that specializes in open relationships, you would like that wouldn't you goy?

wat

It's fucked because women are whores now. Even when we win and get rid of these kikes, and we are going to win, that doesn't get fixed for our generation.

As laws are now marriage is a terrible idea unless everything is absolutely perfect, living in the country with a virgin or something like that, but looking into the future most of use are going to be left with the problem that fixing marriage doesn't fix women overnight, we can raise future generations right but this one is badly damaged.

Most states don't have alimony. Anyone who gets divorced in California is an idiot and deserves whatever the court does to them.

Especially your mom.

especially her. we've had a three generation long breakdown of morals. It didn't happen overnight.

Then I have failed in my duties of not telling her what I want for dinner beforehand. A quick message informs her what I will be eating.
Me and the Waifu both enjoy cooking, so it`s never a problem. But once the kids come and she`s going to quit work then the house will have to be spotless

Don`t let it get that far

If it`s her money then she can go ahead, when it comes to the household budget then I have the final say.

A woman not taking good care of herself is a symptom of a underlying problem. I`ve seen ugly woman who looked elegant and smart just by dressing and behaving right and we`ve all seen 3.14 qties who have hit rock bottom.

What do you guys think a "Man-cave"? For me an area that is mine where I can shitpost/study and workout is ideal. However many examples of man-caves (men-caves?) seem to be areas where a man can continue to be a boy. These areas are often filled up with vidya and action figures, it seems like the man has been kicked out of his home and made to live in the cave.

When my wife and I married it cost, hmm … $25 for vistaprint invites and a $50 honorarium to the church.

You people watch too many movies.

No no, most states don't have permanent alimony. Literally every state has, at minimum, temporary alimony.

Scratch that, there are a scant four states that don't have permanent/temporary alimony but may have rehabilitative alimony which is functionally just temporary alimony by another name.

This your only hope is to hunt high and low for a simple country girl which even in the country is rare and marry her or settle for something that had the dick given to her already.

A man having a place to get away from his wife is not a new concept. In those old 50's shows the dad always had a study, den or desk. Just don't let it become a problem.

You're right. I was thinking permanent alimony.

Here in Australia, the criteria for a de facto marriage are so broad that you can accidentally end up married to anyone you're not related to, without either person even realising. It's entirely possible to share a place with a room-mate for a few years, then they move out and take you to court for some "equitable distribution". I think the only reason it hasn't happened yet is because the only people who know or care about these pretend marriages are people who want to get rid of them, and the LGBBQ types who were pushing for them in the first place.

You can't even get a prenup if you weren't ever properly married in the first place (not that it's worth the paper it's printed on).

of course you fucking would, either way
then think about why and solve the problem!
poorfags can't handle a simple budget plan
wtf

Can't you just get a prenup that saves you from alimony? Can't you just be a real man and control your God damn wife?

420 yee

Here in Louisiana you're considered common law married if you live together and file joint taxes; but the marriage is not recognized by the courts, so there is no divorce option. You just walk away and stop filing joint taxes.

She's a grown human being. Marriage is a partnership, not slavery.

Australia's laws are absolutely terrible, at least in some US states cheating can fuck you over in a divorce if there's proof, here it's 100% "no fault", nothing matters but the kids and whether the spouse is dependent. It doesn't matter how badly they behave the courts don't give a fuck.

When my parents split up they went through a similar process. Few kids, but were never married. Mum wanted to be reimbursed for time spent raising kids when she could have been working so she took my dad to court and sued to get at his superannuation.

Hey it seems like you've wandered into the wrong neighborhood.

Yes but at the same time your word should be final because you're a man. If your wife won't take your word as final you're fucked honestly.

53% of white women voted for Trump. I haven't seen an age breakdown of that group, but it's safe to assume the majority of them aren't in the 18 - 30 range that's actually viable for partnership.

Desirable american girls are pozzed. MGTOW are a bunch of a faggots, much like reddit/pua/sluthate-tier "redpillers", but Holla Forums is very naive when it comes to women. I wouldn't be surprised if the majority of people who are the loudest with the "get married and have multiple children" chant have zero actual intimate experience with women. Nothing wrong with being a virgin, but you guys only don't know what women are truly like.

Judges in just about any Western nation can ignore a prenup if they consider it to be "unfair", and they regularly do. Basically, it all boils down to how well the ex-wife can cry on cue and how much of your money she spent on her lawyer.

You know, a novel solution to this problem might be to do what some groups of ancient Celts did:

A group of literal brothers owns a group of wives of equal numbers. INB4 cuck This solves the dilemma of female boredom after a few years has passed by, and you have more than one wife, with more people working together in a household.

Anyway, women are happiest when subservient to men who in fairness treat them well, whether they're feminine or a tomboy.

>vid highly related to the boundary limits of happy female psychology, whether feminine or less so; they love being followers of men

This. Virginity is the single best asset you can find in a woman.

Which means with a low SMV, you aren't going to find one that isn't a disgusting pig. Hope you've got at minimum 8/10 facial aesthetics and a 7/10 body, or a lot of money.

What the fuck that is beyond stupid. Any other contract is legally binding even if it's "unfair" why in the name of fuck are prenups not? Fuck I hate the west sometimes.

That's mildly incestuous and extremely cucked get the fuck out of here faggot.

It is that weird, underlying current that keeps the arrangement together. Men normally become enraged at the thought of another a man fucking one of his wives, even when she's not his only wife.

But his brother? Now this changes things.

Women are children in adult bodies. They run on a want>need mindset where men run on a need>want. At the same time they focus more on how something looks then it's actually functionality and usefulness. There is a reason salesmen focus on women it is easier to convince them of an expensive impulse buy they can barely afford then a man who will consider the pros and cons of such a purchase.

Oh god fucking damn it, why can't I edit posts for simple grammatical mistakes a few seconds after I made them…

Use the proper term, shitlord. Its:
LGBTWTFBBQAYYLMAOEX+alpha & Knuckles

Which is why we have to MMGA. It used to be even men who had lower SMV could find a virgin, there is no reason why that idea can't be resurrected. We know the power of our memes.

If I had a brother and he fucked my wife. or any of my wives in this situation, I would want to kill him even more than just the fucking mailman or whatever because he's my brother and he fucked my wife.

It would be nice but misspellings and typos have lead to some of the funniest moments on the internet. It can't be helped.

Don't get married, don't have a girlfriend. Don't trust, never get betrayed.

This your brother should fucking no better. The mailman doesn't know you he might not even know you exist. Your brother knows you personally though and worse is your blood.

Ugh, I literally can't even. I mean, come on, it's CURRENT YEAR +1. It's LGBTWTFBBQAYYLMAOEX+alpha & Knuckles Featuring Dante From The Devil May Cry™ Series

it took a very long time for it to get this bad, and we'll be long dead before it ever gets fixed.

Tfw I'm a quadroon and will never have beautiful white children

Every time I use this and someone adds something, I use it next time. It just keeps growing and growing.

That's fine, neither will most white people :^).

You fucking shitlords it is CURRENT YEAR +1. It's LGBTWTFBBQAYYLMAOEX+alpha & Knuckles Featuring Dante From The Devil May Cry™ introducing AKB0048

Yeah.

7/10 face, borderline obese. My gf was an 8/10 Virgin. Women aren't attracted to the same shit men are. The only thing you need is to be confident and groom. The reason why fedoras don't get shit even when they have the confidence down is that women don't wanna fucking date greasy faggots or because they're trying to get women who've had more cock in them than a barn.

1- get a Virgin. No substitute. Purity in women is equivalent to bravery in men. A slut is a cuck man.

2- It doesn't matter what you look like or what money you make to a certain degree. Just don't be a fucking loser. If you're not making much money, let her see that you're working hard to get ahead. If you're fat or ugly, groom yourself, don't look like you spend 16 hours a day playing video goymes.

3- don't be a pussy. Remember, cowards = sluts

Yeah, I remember there was even a movie made about this. It can cause some serious sibling rivalry.

You did say that you acknowledged it's a bit of a different situation when you and your brother own wives, but I still think there's an archetypal void that's being replaced with the standard one. If you really thought about it for a while, your feelings might be different. For example:

>you're actually having sex at the horniest period of your life, instead of being a miserable teenager

I really see it as instrumental to dropping divorce rates.

That's actually a really good point, and I'm reconsidering the need for this feature in future image board software.

Or just make no fault divorces illegal and then you wouldn't have to get cucked.

THIS. The no fault divorce is a stupid idea that lets women get away with flagrant bullshit.

I'm a Muslim and I will marry a Muslim woman so I won't face as much problems as you will do guys probably.

I have no problems with doing some "homework" myself, or even half of it. Cooking something I will prefer my wife to do tho. This would be something we will agree about before.

As a Muslim she's obliged to do. Muslim women normally don't do such a thing anyway.

We will have a talk about it, my worry is I will be the one spending money irresponsibly, I will let my wife handle the finances if she's more responsible with that.

I will ask her to do so. I mean what's wrong with that?

This. Sluts are constantly getting shit on, fucked over, and disappointed by the males in their lives.

For the most part they really do hate it. But they're driven by masochism.

I stopped there, Ahmed. You have to go back. Take your child rapist prophet with you.

Back where? I'm in my country.

The only way for you fellow white men to survive is Islam, enough degeneracy.

pick one

it's (((their))) time brothers. Stand resolute

Fucking this. I really try to suspend ideas from their source until proven bad, but it's really challenging to do this for shitskins. Nationalism strikes again.

Have fun worshiping Moloch and washing your ass with your left hand.

Back to the gates of hell with your degenerate, retarded religion.

Not if you don't date feminists. For the love of god, any women who accepts the label of feminist should be avoided at any cost.

My wife would cook for me any time of the day or night, because she loves me and is not a feminist.

My wife adapts to my sex drive, because I take care of myself to stay attractive, and because she is not a feminist.

My wife comes from a frugal household, and had very simple tastes. Our wedding was at the courthouse, cost like $40. Her mother sewed her dress for her. No feminist "princess wedding" bullshit.

I am responsible for my own appearance. Did you mean "her appearance"?

Yes, every woman is capable of being awful, but you can identify the good ones if you know what to look for. Whatever her home life is, that is what she will bring to the marriage. Find a woman who comes from an intact family, where her parents are still married and still love each other.

What would you say is an appropriate amount of assertiveness, if there's such a standard for all (worthwhile) women? I tend to hold back a bit to avoid acting anywhere close to nog-tier aggressiveness, but it usually just manages to attract undesirables instead of the type of woman I'm actually targeting. It's rarely a specific woman, I've only genuinely been attracted to a woman once (I'm balls deep in Libshitopia until I can get rid of debts from my poorfag upbringing here) so usually I try to draw them to me instead.

Hey. Did you know that under circumstances where muslim women interacially breed, they'll often do it with non-muslims? Often enough, they'll feel so ostracised by their own culture that they will attain an almost xenophiliac attraction to foreign cultures. Especially those of less conservative values, like Europeans.

Very strange. No?

Whatever make you sleep at night my fellow alt-righter.

Enjoy not washing your ass at all. That's waaay better.

Good logic alt-right.

Enjoy getting ethnically cleansed while complaining about it in a Chinese cartoon board.

Total BS. In the Muslim world women are more conservative than men for whatever reason, in some countries a lot of women complain that they had to give up Hijab to get married or after marriage with local Muslim men.

Islam isn't against interracial marriage, and surely the problem in the West isn't interracial marriage, it's the lack of marriage and the not wanting kids.

Wait what? How can a virgin woman still be HIV positive?

lel
muslim women get fucked in the ass to stay a virgin
sorry to destroy your illusions

I wipe, then wash with soap and water. And I don't shit on the streets.

Further, my culture hasn't had it so ingrained that the left hand is seen as dirty because of shitting conventions.

You actually sound like a lot of Christians that I know. I'm beginning to see some similarities. They all have very warped views of family obligations coming before racial ones.

Don't be rude. Always be funny. Always be uncompromising. You basically have to instill in them a positive image of you. You get in their heads.

As a general rule of thumb, remember that slutiness to a woman is cowardice to a man. You wouldn't want a woman who fucks random guys nor a woman who doesn't ever want sex. Desirability would be a virgin who wants to have sex with her husband. Likewise, women want a man who is uncomprimisong, but not a douchebag. If you have an opinion, for example, stick to it and explain it and show her how passionate you are about it. Women, even if they completely disagree with you, love that kind of stuff because it shows you won't just bend to their will and that you have passion.

In terms of dating liberals, don't be afraid to do so, but be careful who you date. My gf was a liberal who thought mansplaining was a thing. Now she's more or less a cuckservative (most conservative women are) who makes racist jokes with me in private. Women will change their opinions to match yours to a certain degree.

What you should look for in a liberal woman is whether or not she's close to her parents. If she is, chances are she's a virgin. A tale tale sign of this is the clothes she wears. Girls who are close to their parents tend to wear more conservative looking clothes even if they claim liberalism. My gf likes to wear long dresses and scarves. Another one is shyness, especially shyness to offend.

Ahmed, no one here likes your goat fucking religion, okay? Get over it. You're not one of us and you will never be one of us.

Whatever make you sleep at night.

Nice, you are following Muslims in something. Sadly the rest of you just wipe it up with dry paper that they start to smell like shit once they have a physical activity, including sex…

The left hand thing makes perfect sense, there's no way to get the microscopic pieces of shit from you hand.

I don't care for race at all, I've met Muslims from all kind of races, we all feel a since of brotherhood toward each others.

Why the hell I will want to be want of you?

Because we don't fuck goats or ugly kikess-looking women dressed as ghosts. Kindly fuck off Ahmed.

Cut losses and pick a side, settle and swallow your pride or just endure it and die alone and smug knowing you didn't compromise. I'm going for the latter, would rather remain celibate than give a parasitic traitor the satisfaction of having their cake and eating it. Women are the driving force of left wing degeneracy I'm not going to reward them fucking up society by letting them whore around then settle. Why should I further my misery, society has made me miserable enough already for having traditional views.

The answer to all of these questions is to found a reactionary state and re-establish the legal status of martial rape and the discipline of women. Women need obedience. Good women know to follow their husband. It's only because the law handicaps us that women have become so insolent.

Finding a wife that isn't pozzed to shit and back is like finding a needle in a stack of infected needles. That needle is there but you have to know what to look for.

It took me a long time to find a woman that had a level head and wasn't an insane whore. The trap in this society is that you are pressured from a young age to get married or be in a relationship. If you aren't in a relationship or sticking your cock in something you are looked at as a defective. This is Jewish trap and I fell into it. I never got married but I dated a lot of stupid, subtly insane women that only wanted me for one thing or another. One wanted me for money, one for a sort of mental security, and another to repeat the same pattern her parents had followed, arguments and all. But I was told that something was wrong with me and that it was all my fault. This is a lie. Most women are fucked and even the good ones have a personality tinge of some sort.

With all of this information though, I was able to find what I wanted. A conservative women that had few sexual partner not out of lack of opportunity but choice (even that you have to make sure is the case, most women lie about their vag's being a car park for wang). Attractive but doesn't dress like a slut. Already started her career. Independent but will still look to guidance from her significant other.

Finding that was difficult but it is possible. I am extremely happy now due to it and I would have been terribly miserable if I had settled. Know what you want and find it. You are a hunter, it's in your DNA. Use that skill set to find your ideal mate. Anything short of that is falling into (((their))) trap. The trap seems nice in the honeymoon period, that is the cheese on the mouse trap. From there you are stuck in either a loveless marriage, a cucked relationship, or are on the pathway to losing half you stuff in an expensive divorce.

The answer to all of your questions is mostly the same, tell her how you actually feel and what you expect. You don't need to be extremely selfish or domineering, but make it known that you consider your happiness at least as important as hers. The #1 mistake men make is making treating their wife/girlfriend as if they're above them, because if you act like that most women will believe it.

The above is likely happening for one of two reasons: 1: your not pulling your share of the weight in the relationship. 2: You settled for a sub par female and it's already to late

1: A lot of times when the relationship is 'locked in' sometimes guys get lazy. They stop working out and gain weight, they stop going out or when they do its's only something they want to do. They stop trying to be the fun charismatic guy that won her over and start being selfish and lazy( the mask comes off sort of speak), for example
Nigger are you five? Take care of your own appearance. She wants to date a man not a baby she has to dress and explain how to comb your hair, shower etc…. Would you really want to take care of her appearance( nails, hair, eyelashes, makeup, shaving, etc) or would you rather her be a functioning adult and do it herself?

But that just illustrates the point. A lot of the guys think that they're so 'alpha' or the relationship is 'locked in' and that entitles them to be lazy in the relationship. You ever meet a girl that was dating an asshole or some loser guy? Well that's how she wound up that way, by dating a guy who put on a great mask and once there was commitment starting being lazy. And she's probably thinking "gee if only i did something that could make him want/feel about me the way i do everything would be different"

So she tries and tries for awhile and eventually gives up and shows all the signs your talking about. If this is the case just pull your weight and it'll work out.

2: Assuming you are pulling your weight, if she shows all those signs then you settled for a sub par female. At this point it's hopeless. There is no amount of talking/explaining/rationalizing that is going to make a selfish person stop being a selfish person. If those things did work, we wouldn't have any problems in the world. Also arguing/discussing problems in some ways makes them unsolvable, because you want that person to be a good person on their own without you having to remind them every two seconds to not a be a shitty person. You would be doing the very thing your trying to avoid ( see my comment about her taking care of your appearance).

Now granted, everyone fucks up now and then. It could just be shes depressed or is stressed or whatever and its just a temporary lapse. Give her the benefit of the doubt just like you'd want her t do with you when you fuck up.

Don't fall for this. Not all women are like this, just like not all men are cheating pieces of shit. If you have this attitude from the beginning, you will sabotage the relationship unconsciously. There are good women just like there are good men, but you have to screen them first. Look at it like its football tryouts, a lot of people suck at football but there are some that excel at it. Find that girl who will excel at marriage

tl;dr Don't be lazy or she will be lazy too, not all females are shitty some are good but you gotta find that rare diamond

I'm not fucking your wife.

You had to meme to criticize Muslims.

FYI if you do to any porn website and typed:

You will see white people doing such degenerate things, on VIDEO, yet you have the courage to meme something about us that we don't even do that you guys do in daily basis.

What is common law marriage

i see guys saying that finding a relationship is hard and finding sex is easy. my experience was the opposite, every woman i meet wants to get in a relationship asap and none will settle for a friends with benefits arrangement. however, i'm not interested in a relationship and i'd rather have no sex at all than relationship sex only. what am i doing wrong?

That is because women's inferior nature in the realms of sex makes most of them followers, rather than followed. They obey your asinine laws, so long as they do not see greener grass.
Never implied that, but conversion is very much a common thing, considering the cultural revolution most mideast nations are under, thanks to western intervention, which seems to not be stopping, with how a new western leader wants to "dirty" the mideast with marxism, as an act of assassination.

As the West masculates itself, the mideast seems to have the opposite in mind. Who knows what direction things will take, when a certain person makes good on his promise to "bomb the hell out of ISIS".

>above all else don't waste your time with women for frivolous reasons such as pleasure, companionship, or fun

Reminder condom sex is really just mutual masturbation. Find a girl who hasn't taken loads from all her male friends and you're good to go.

Then again, there aren't any of those left either.

You're approaching this from the wrong angle. To get the right mindset, think of the saying "respect is earned, not demanded"; your assertiveness needs to happen naturally. If you're just acting assertive because you want to impress, it's like wearing somebody else's clothes: it's not going to fit you right. Things will be too baggy in some areas and too tight in others. That is to say, you'll come off as either overbearing or insecure or if you're really unlucky, both at the same time. Real assertiveness comes from naturally assuming that you deserve, and will get, the good things that you want. This is entirely different from acting like an entitled douche; don't fall into that trap. Acting entitled is just a form of narcissism, where you believe you deserve the gold medal just for existing. No-one finds that attractive. Assertiveness stems from the confidence of knowing that you're good enough to succeed. Don't delude yourself here, the only person you'll fool is yourself. You need to improve yourself in body, mind, and soul. I don't need to tell you how to do that; you already know what you should be striving to be and how to get there.

Once you can approach a woman and know she'll find you attractive, strike up a conversation and know that she'll find you interesting, take her on a date and know she'll have a good time, and so on and so forth, you'll have the right amount of assertiveness and you won't even be thinking about it. You'll be the one taking the initiative, because why wouldn't you be? You can't just wake up one morning and say "OK, today I'll be more assertive (but not to much, don't want to hurt someone's feelings)". It doesn't work that way, and it's not going to stick. Invest in yourself.

Sorry you got triggered muzzie. Welcome to the internet where all get shit on. Btw, are you talking about the porn sites run by (((them)))? Of course they will find a small subset of white people to do things. There are bad apples in every bunch. But Islam along with Talmud based Judaism allows for the fucking of small children. Now you can say the Catholic church and Protestant churches have had scandals where people have fucked children. Well those perverts need to pay for their crimes. Your religion and (((Judaism))) has it codified within itself. So fuck off. Just politely fuck right off. You are not welcome you degenerate shit fuck. Tell Aisha we all said hello.

Has nothing to do with it.
s/>sacred/>psychology/g

just about to make a small loan of a million dollarsidoos fam

Something to keep in mind about Aisha is that Mohammed basically groomed her. He married her at 6, and groomed her to be a brainwashed slave, then raped her at 9.

That is why you fail, and will continue to do so.

With a certain victory in the west, it seems no matter who comes out on top, it ain't gonna be the mossels, since it seems the kool-aid hath become halal. What the devil kind of knight are you, that can't slay a hedgehog with your naked arse?

Yesterday they said divorce is at a 35 year low.

You imagine a time when that wasn't a case?

A lot of men take advantage of their wife sexually and emotionally.

You really don't. If the parents failed, you're fucked. So look at the family, how mom's face and ass is and hopefully you get one that went to private schools and then university.

If you come home very late, there's probably the half of whatever you missed waiting to be heated up.

Throw her out the window.

What is she your fucking kid?

YOUR appearance is YOUR responsibility.

You got it wrong, most men push for degeneracy, any guy in high school / college in the Muslim world doesn't mind pussy, he works hard to get it but women keep themselves pure…

In Islam God is the followed, and yes, women follow him more in this aspect.

MENA isn't that much oppressed about race, it's nothing more than "shape", MENA now is so diverse, there's few real Arabs in Saudi and Yemen and most of the rest are Mediterraneans. Actually the higher frequency in the world of Mediterraneans is in Syria and Jordan.

MENA still pretty conservative, their leaders aren't, but not for so long.

Islam doesn't allow sex outside of marriage under any circumstances. The marriage age is puberty, and it's pretty smart thing, the most religious young people in MENA get married while they are still in school while they are class mates, which is smart.

Why the hell I should stick to the magical number 18 that the West come up with? it's just an arbitrary number based by nothing.

Looking at the West, when a girl turn 18 she's already screwed dozen of times. What's the difference?

She needed/wanted sex before 18, what that tells you? the overall concept of marriage is commitment, you will allow you daughter to have sex which is totally fine but to get commitment is a total nonono?

You guys are so brainwashed by liberals.

Grow up kid.

Gee I wonder why men aren't interested in marriage anymore. I have a healthy distrust of women and I only date intelligent ones that are open whores now. I also drop any one that parrots girl power/feminist bullshit from my life quickly and won't even keep them around as friends. The only one that has managed to hang around while spewing that shit is my oneitist but she rarely does it and I've been subtlety redpilling her for the better part of a year now. I still fantasize about having a life with her sometimes but I know it's never going to work because she is used goods and would refuse to fall in line with the way I run the house. We still manage to be friendly and stay on good terms though.

I want nothing more than to find a young virgin girl that's inelegant and interested in living the old school life like I do. I want what my grandparents had: 68 years of happy marriage til death. I doubt I'm ever going to find it but that's the game plan. If I'm going to raise kids I'm not doing it as a single Dad like mine had too.

Just twenty years ago 70% of people were feminist. Recent Pew research puts that same proportion at under 20% (~18 or something), mostly because all the old hippie fucks are dying and the internet generation is exposed to videos like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=m4bkQ8igOYc
youtube.com/watch?v=2zqiGsYEx2E
youtube.com/watch?v=whHBaNgsFbE
youtube.com/watch?v=vWbfcd022iU
youtube.com/watch?v=_i6DpXrkyPM
youtube.com/watch?v=OQ2fREo3Tjc
youtube.com/watch?v=ZcRfhmyz9JQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9AIy7kgcrQA
Cringe and fail compilations are like crack to the younger generations, post-millenials and so on. With million plus views on a channel with 300k subscribers, it means this guy is pulling in millions of people who AREN'T his subscribers.

Feminists are losing steam.
Their insanity is being exposed online.
They are only powerful because they seized control of the elite.
The middle and lower class is 99% antifeminist.
The next generations are 99% antifeminist.

* only date intelligent ones that aren't open whores now

FUCK, gotta stop posting without proof reading first.

There were 2 catholic high schools in the area I grew up. They were by far the easiest to hook up with, that was back in the 90's though. Those 2 HS's also had the highest teen pregnancy rates back then. Then they became infamous for their STD(or whatever the fuck you kids call them these days) rates, it was so bad that the health board here in Ontario required mandatory STD screening before they were allowed to go back to school.

First you push for diversity, and now you blame men? My god. Those wars must've really fucked your world up, giving you such "tolerant" thoughts.
I know that turns your liberal paste brain on, but factually it's not a good thing, in the long run. Not like you'll try to understand that, though.
I shouldn't be surprised it is the mud telling me to "grow up" from my racist ways, but a mudslime is something else. Those wars were worth it, after all, I suppose.

I don't say this often, and nor do I want to sound like a Jew, but I would not find it disadvantageous for your Arab people to intermix with niggers freely. You're less of a threat to us that way. And no one takes animals seriously, so we'll have less of your people shitting over our universities and entering discussion channels that way.

I blade the (((Western media))) and men's nature.

Enlighten me with your 4D Chess please :)

I don't care what genes my kids have as long as they will be Muslims too.

And yes, you guys sound exactly like Zionists.

He says it's all "Mediterraneans", though, so it's probably just some wop porking his daughters in the ass.

So tolerant!

Varg will school you on the red pill.

You gotta earn the traditional wife by being a heroic shitlord. Varg earned his by slaying an evil Asiatic communist.

I hear this a lot but I don't believe it. They say men think about sex constantly but it has never been true for me. I get horny and I blow my load then I go back to thinking about other things. Maybe dumb ass men that don't read are like that but if you have an above nigger IQ you probably aren't.

In my experience it's the women that want to engage in and start degenerate shit in the bedroom to "keep it exciting". A man is happy to have the same meal every night for years if it's good. A women is never satisfied with anything and gets bored quickly.

Kill fag, get vag.

Must be why you are constantly killing each other over petty bullshit. You feel this camradery because you are all subhuman retards, and subhuman retards tend to get along well with each other.

Just get a solid prenup and keep everything you own in your own name.

The fact you think any of this is natural means your mind is very much compromised. No idea what that means for your culture, let alone its future.
Kikes westernise your society, and then Trump comes along with Putin. They destroy ISIS, which seems to be the last backbone of yours, judging from your perspective of mideast society, and your shit is fucked.
What happens when you take away that religion, though? What does that make them? Think about this for some time.

Really user? I've seen a ton of them thrown out by a judge before. If you can't trust the woman then don't marry her.

Is this why Muslim countries are so inbred? Genuine question

You're retarded. People don't self-identity as feminist because it is unnecessary now. Feminism is the default state of society today. What used to be "feminism" is now simply the status quo.

That makes no sense.

When nationalism became the status quo in Germany, did people stop identifying as nationalist?

The fuck are you talking about you crazy bastard.

No, user. It's the reason his chicks are fleeing the coop for less-abrasive whites, whom he thinks are muslims, no-matter their genes.

Basically, muslims are contending with christians for "world's most cucked religion".

The women boredom thing is exclusively Western. I blame (((media))) for it.

The thing is most women get satisfied more by emotion and experience, I'm like you, I fap to not think about faping not to experience faping…

For women it's something else, she want to experience a better romance, she may see stuff happening in porn more exciting, something she has never lived, she want to try it (explain the cuckoldness and the rise of demand of the BBC).

This affecting MENA too by Turkish romance series, but it's still in its early stage, and ofc they aren't as degenerate as (((Western media))), they push for romantic friendship before marriage with no sex that will end with marriage… and as a result there's a rise of young people engaging in such a thing.

Killing is happening on a mass level to push political agendas sponsored by (((the big guys))), you should wonder they it's rarely that an individual Muslim kill another individual Muslim regardless of background…

Actually you are wrong, ISIS is damaging us heavily.

Lets assume for the sake of argument that national socialism is a good idea, you guys will find a hard time implementing it or even asking for it because of Hitler's legacy. Even if you are going to implement it in a peaceful way…

Same for ISIS, it makes it okay for dictators in MENA to keep Islamists outside of power with the support of the West. Even that the people want Islamists in power since they did well in Turkey and now in Morocco…

user this isn't Russia. Most country girls are pretty well off these days in the US.

Become Catholic and get a real Marriage.

Interesting, didn't think that it's something that could happen on its own to a certain degree. I suppose I was thinking about it in the wrong way. I'll keep this in mind.

I didn't mean "I need to make her think I have x level of assertion" but more "I don't want to look like some immature edgelord who thought assertion = being a dick" but I see what you mean about coming from the wrong angle. If having confidence is all that's at the root of it then I shouldn't be looking at it like that at all. I guess it really does just boil down to finding someone who I actually find attractive at this point.

In more specific terms, most women don't identify as the modern (3rd-wave) interpretation of a feminist. The previous two waves accomplished just about all they planned to do in the western world and act as conservatives to modern feminism. "Feminism is the status quo" is true for them so they don't identify as feminist when 3rd-wave feminism has taken the mantle of being "mainstream feminist".

In your Germany example, this would be comparable to starting at "Aryans are the ubermensch" to "Germanic Aryans are the ubermensch" to "German nationals are the ubermensch".

What makes you think that?
You should be blaming your bluepilled mindset on the media, not the construct it has presented to you, foolish achmed.
Who's side are you on, user? It seems to me like you're fighting more for the west than your own side of the world.

The high rate of women cucking men in the West.

We are redpilled, but still even redpilled people can do mistakes. What I like in the Muslim world at least is acknowledging that degeneracy is wrong even if someone is doing it.

I'm fighting for Muslims. I'm more comfortable with an anti-war president, will be even better if he stopped intervening in MENA.

Russia doesn't care for ISIS at all, and the only reason they protected Assad is to play proxy chess with US. ISIS is getting purged now by Turkey, Kurds, and Iraq.

I would also love if US stopped supporting the Gulf countries, so no more proxy wars and everybody will cool down…

In the Muslim world we just want Muslim leaders that aren't puppets of the West so they can look after our interest, nothing more.

Feminist schooler from first video named "Meme" wew

Last one. I've done my job.

Kill yourself, you Satanic heretic.

Proofs?
Going on about "diversity" and how I should "grow up" for being so intolerant doesn't seem fucking redpilled to me.
By fighting against the CIA-backed extremists who the death of will spell the end of your cultural masculinity.
Proofs?
Ah, so you've got a bitch mentality. Nobody's helping you. Bawww.
What are you going to do about it? Blow up?
Too bad, since your degenerate leaders can't lead you for shit. Maybe a marxist incursion into your society wouldn't be so bad, after all.

So, are there no good girls left? Half of girls lose their virginity before/at 16, and the rest usually lose theirs in college. Should I just buy fleshlight?
How do I meet a virgin girl? I don't even care about looks I just want someone to save themselves for me.

You are just full of BS that has no relation with reality, typical alt-right frog poster.

niceme.me

You are right wing, but not the cuckservative neocon right wing US is used to. So you are an alternative right wing. What's wrong with the name Hitler-wannabe?

You know that young girl at the register at your favorite place to grab some grub? That one that is competent, always gets the order right, and gives a knowing tilt and grimace when you look like you feel like shit because she feels that way quite a few days after work?
Complement her, get to know her, segway into her life. If not her, she will likely have a friend who is good and clean.

vid related

I have fought the jew for so long that I've become the jew.

If you can't keep your woman in check then you deserve all you get. Please kill yourself at the next convienient time and delete yourself from the gene pools. Thanks.

This. So much this.
I never get asked out.

Not an argument.

This

Why do people feel like they require marriage? Do the ritual under god if it makes you happy, but don't file the papers for marriage. Go on as if you're married but never file it under the government because as long as they know it's just your forever girlfriend.

Common Law, user. Pay your taxes.

oh the irony in that picture
priceless

Subtle.

That's not all states is it?

Well, I'd do something overt if you find it annoying. Make a pin that says 'Single, looking for hubby' or 'Will you marry me?' or something. In the past there were many, many ways to subtly signal you were looking for a match. Too bad it's current year.

Dude, your Gondola/Ghibli game is on point.

What the hell is wrong with Britain?

You are either not as attractive as you think you are or you can thank your female peers for creating a culture in which young men would rather limit themselves socially than have their vulnerable kindness met with rudeness.

The thing about dating orthodox, christian girls, or whatever, is that you need to be one of them. So this is shit advice tbqh

Depends.

And that job is? Convincing Holla Forums not to marry a white wife raise white children in a nuclear family? Yes, I'm sure you've succeeded.

Hopefully the latter, I get older guys who hit on me all the time though.

I spent maybe $8,000 on everythinng, from ring to last day of honeymoon. I controlled the expenses and used friends and family to get what I needed either free or low cost. Getting married is affordable, but DON'T let the woman take control.

Her family is the most important.

With the woman I am marrying, her brother will take care of me if I ever mistreat her.

Chamber time, Chaim.
>>>/gaschamber/

I think people are primarily ignoring a key fact to why femnazis are so popular nowadays. Back then, a single working man could earn enough income to support an entire family on his salary this was the AVERAGE. Now, it takes sometimes up to three people's average salaries to do the same. So long as the economy is in the shitter and we are left with the byproduct of Globalism (aka OVERPOPULATION) we will see no improvement in even small term societal norms. So long as a single man's salary is not enough to provide for a family of up to 4 or 5 we will have no improvement whatsoever and will simply be banging our heads a against the wall.

Remember, most women are only super concerned about femnazism because they know that they have to work as well to assist in household earnings. That's why "MUH WAGE GAP" has so much steam. Most households literally cannot sustain themselves unless both parties work. Ergo, by default "MUH WAGE GAP" is concerning to both women and men who require two household earners.

That's the keystone to everything.

And yet you're convincing Holla Forums to marry American women, yet?
White knight pls go

Reminder: Sex outside of a pure marriage is an atrocity. You're killing white children when you act like a godless degenerate. The only solution is the final one. Don't let any Jews, muds, or their goons make you think anything different.

Lol, complete nonsense.

Yes it does.

Nationalist has a specific definition. Feminism really doesn't. It is relative. So yesterday's feminists are simply normal people today, and the current batch of feminists are SJWs. In the 19th century, feminism meant agitating for suffrage. Today it means being gender queer and having slut parades. Nationalism means the same.

I don't get you people when you say you want an underage girl in order to fulfill that virgin/purity/impressionable requirement.

Modern young women are basically adult children, and that's not a good thing. The younger they are, the less mature they are. Do you really want to be around someone that entitled and emotional? I'm not interested in raising children or child-like women.

To me there's no bigger turn-off than reading some profile and she describes herself as a "little","babygirl","brat","masochist" or another synonym for "boring leech". If I want a noisy creature that can't take care of its own needs and depends on the emotions of others, I'll buy a dog.

Let's just say I spent enough years with a woman that didn't take any responsibility for her own emotions and now I find it disgusting when I see that same "cute helplessness" in others.

I never said that. The ideal girl is definitely your age, but she's also as red pilled as you. She should understand that she's easy to manipulate because she's a girl, but she should also try her best all of the time.

Why are you burgers so retarded?
Here in Slavland you and your spouse share half of everything that you made DURING YOUR MARRIAGE, meaning that the shit you made before marriage will always be safe and untouchable by the power of law, and alimony only exists for children and very existentially endangered individuals.
If we can do it like this, why can't you?

Why does the brit/pol/ cuckold always jew in women threads? Can't he just gas himself already?

C'mon pol I know it's current year, but it's easy to overthink this. I know it looks like I'm trying to (((persuade))) you, but if you talk to pretty much any women - aside from the MINORITY of SJW hardliners - you'll get the same shit as you ever did … pretty much. Equality is as good as a meme to them; some more ambitious women might be a bit bitchy about it, and you'll always get the hard stares and the refusal to admit error. Such is the nature of women. "…Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." The Mourning Bride premiered in 1697. That's been quoted for the three hundred years since whenever women behave the way they near universally do.
Stop seeing women as an enemy, but don't think of them as an equal. They're different - it's ALWAYS been this way - the current bullshit is just the latest fad. You just need to learn how to be normal, or to be a chad or a PUA. Or you can go your own way. The problem isn't men not being accepting enough; the problem isn't women being bitches. The problem isn't society - entirely. Just stand up and be a man - be firm with women in general, even the ones you love. Don't let them own you, and make sure they know you care about them. It's a balancing act - too many have forgotten this here. Because it won't get you locked up and it won't get you shunned. It gets you respect. Plenty of married men end up as total doormats. Don't let that happen to you faggots.

And you know, you could just start killing hookers.

I wanna go full wifebeater whenever they do that bitch stare, though. Pic related

You are wasting time (literally and not figuratively) it is much faster to subjugate and dominate through violence.

Completely false. The typical American woman becomes less mature as a result of puberty, and then doesn't get any more mature for decades.

There's plenty of ways to spend time having fun with a woman that doesn't involve genitals, degenerate.

Yeah, finding wife-mother material women is fucking net to impossible it seems, you have to snag 'em before they're fully corrupted by leftist university and the cock carousel.

LOL it's too late to do anything, nigga, except divorce, you were supposed to discover those things before you got married and dumped girls who showed the signs.

I don't disagree that the economy is worse but a lot of people live way beyond their means. Too many people think they deserve a fancy new car, a big new house, and all kinds of expensive shit. People aren't "happy" if somebody else has something better than them, but they will never be happy because somebody is always going to have something better.

Hell, even in 8th grade at Catholic school, most of the girls in my class were interminable sluts.

Slut aborts her boyfriend's child, lets him know by announcing it on youtube:

youtube.com/watch?v=0i1lLI9j09A

Women really are disgusting animals. Hope she doesn't get doxed.

Married women, yeah.

All-girl schools in particular seem to breed sluts and lesbians from my experience. Although in truth, such attitudes often come from neglectful parents who don't pay attention to what their children are exposed to.

Threads like these are why Holla Forums is cucked. You guys are just a bunch of whining fags, living in your fantasy land, who take no action.

Keep circle jerking faggots.

This thread is not politics but /relationship/

that's not how you fit in

Reported.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Nobody wants to listen to a beta male, get over it, go down the gym and try to remember you have balls in your pants, not a pussy.

No, a lot of women have been programmed to think that way. Luckily for us, that programming can be undone, at least partially.

If he is a cuck and let's his wife run the house, sure.

It started for me by red-pilling myself. My wife pretty much has to come along at this point. But I've been subtly dropping the most normie-friendly memes in her ear for years. She's not ready to answer the JQ, but when shit hits the fan, she knows what side to be on.

I keep a very regular schedule, so this exact situation never applies to me. When the wife wants a night off, I graciously buy dinner or cook dinner myself for everyone. 99% of the time, she cooks.

We talked about our dead-bedroom when sex started to drop off. I made it clear that a dead bedroom was a dealbreaker. Since I've started lifting this has been a complete non-issue.

Chew her out for it, but she doesn't. We go over the budget together, define long term goals together, etc.

I inspire her by taking care of my own shit. She's lifting now too.

Well, you've got the good start of one right there: be fucking realistic. Be red pilled. Be ripped. Eat right, live right, fuck right. Be flexible but NOT a pushover. Be vocal about what you want and what your standards are, either she's on your side or she's out.

What he means is that the people who don't identify as feminists still believe women are the same as men, should have jobs, be payed the same despite not doing said jobs well, should run the country because 'vagina', etc, etc. It's just 'normal' to think this now. Not feminist. Feminist in their world is being a complete sjw.

Please go kill yourself

Ayo gurl u wnt sum fuk? Lemme git up n dem gutz

Fucking normalfags man.

This thread always come back – certainly a big issue.

By being borned from a mother HIV positive. Due to mistakes in hospitals. Back in the 80's and early 90's lots of people got ifected with HIV because medics knew shit about HIV and hospitals bought infected blood to give to hemophiliacs and shit like that.

And every single one of those things I can enjoy more with my male friends.

The only thing that women bring to me that men do not is genital fun.

I hate to say it, but…

Marriage is worthless in a world of no-fault divorce.

There is absolutely no benefit to getting married as it stands at present, and quite a lot of benefit in NOT getting married, particularly when it comes to what happens should the relationship fail (which is quite possible).

As long as no-fault divorce exists, women have nothing to motivate them back into a traditional wife's stance - at any time, for any of the reasons noted in the OP, or for no reason at all, she may leave her husband, and in doing so, she is liable to be given priority custody of the children (and funds from the man, intended to go toward their care - with no accountability in that context) and a continual series of payments from her former husband.

If you don't live in a common law marriage state, there is no point in marriage in the current societal state. Find a lovely woman, love her, have children with her… But do not marry her, for the moment you make it a legally binding affair, you open yourself to all sorts of hardship.

Cuck
u
c
k

There's your problem right there.

9-year olds make terrible wives tbh fam.

A 9yo can be trained to be a great wife.
A 30yo cum dumpster who still thinks she's a snowflake is a lost cause.
The Prophet did nothing wrong (with respect to women).

As someone recently divorced, I have to say I agree. For marriage to work, women must live in a society which forces them to remain loyal to their vows through social pressure.

A women will only remain married if her friends, family, co-workers, government institutions and court systems are pressuring her to do so. Marriage as an institution depends upon this social pressure.

Men are happy to be married and very tolerant of imperfections in relationships, forming a deep emotional bond with wife and children. Women may be emotional on the service, but in reality they are monstrously selfish and cruel.

They are never satisfied and even if they are, their friends and co-workers, or their mother, can easily convince them they are not. It is the pastime of women to be always unsatisfied. Because of this, in the age of no-fault divorce, a women will pack her bags at the slightest indication of dissatisfaction. This happens faster if there are no children and slower if there are.

Also, many anons are saying that a women must be a virgin. This is true. Once women start having sex outside of marriage, they cannot truly be loyal to a future spouse. Loyal means undying fidelity to the relationship. Basically they are ruined by pre-marital sex.

As sad as it is, marriage as an institution is gone. It cannot be salvaged until society changes completely and reasserts traditional morality.

The only marriage I see working is when a man and women meet very young, high school sweet hearts, they have only ever had sex with each other, and they both come from strong families where the parents did not divorce, and live in a community that strongly supports marriage.

As it is, one is playing Russian Roulette with five of the chambers loaded.

If you can't afford a wedding, you don't deserve a wife.

Please don't tell me that those animals were being shown off in twitter about getting a new animal, and then they would kill said animal after they grew up a bit.

As an animal lover I want to hunt them down and do the same shit they did to the animals to them.

I really hate to borrow this mentality from the Mongrels of South America, but I hear that, in Brazil, men have the mentality that women want to fuck men in the same way men want to fuck women. Walk into a room as a man, and the women will have thoughts of fucking you or whatever.

It's us whites and also East Asians who have this mentality that we must slave away for over a decade at some degree or trade, working eight hours or more daily before we're even worthy of being considered a date.

It's clear that you acknowledge that women, thankfully, do want to fuck and aren't these sexless infuriatingly "pure" specimens that only have sex because men demand it.

The solution is to find a partner and stay committed, without telling yourself that you needed to have accomplished anything by societies standards, other than maintaining your finances. That's the way the world works; we were meant to fuck from a young age, do simple tasks like cutting wood(*) and cooking to maintain ourselves, and have lots of leisure time which involved introspection, drinking booze (Indo-European tradition) and socializing. That's how we evolved. We weren't evolved to think in very abstract ways in order to learn a living, we only thought abstractly for fun and for the passion of wisdom and philosophy, and perhaps understanding how to improve the tools we had and knowledge of the world around us. But it was on our own time.

(*)…Instead of figuring out Lagrangians for problems and putting that in code, running molecular dynmaics simulations, etc., while juggling a dissertationno matter how interesting some of that is, mind you, it's a very stressful and unnatural state of affairs to do this for a living I couldn't handle it after a while

Celts are pretty good at minmaxing certain social aspects of psychology, although sometimes they sperg out with the whole ritualistic shit.

>>8287572
Not to mention you also at least 'know' you're going to do the same damn thing. There's also the advantage of (barring brothers of one family marrying sisters of another) a way to ensure that a bloodline is bred more. Given the muzzies and similar are trying to out-breed, it certainly sounds like something I'll keep in my end-of-civilization scenario playbook.

This is something I've pondered a lot on given some of the reading I've done about Neanderthals/etc. We have to think about what they want the good goys to do, and what our ancestors did; the changing of SOME social norms (i.e. childfucking is still the tool of degenerates) over the centuries may have been part of the long-con to breed certain races out.

Cunt detected

A loli wife is fine, raping or otherwise abusing her is not.

Your "prophet" created a Satanic cult yet here you are being proud of it.

Trump won, with the majority of white women voters against the First Female Almost-President of the United States. When the times for MAGA comes, femishits will lose their government fundings. Here is an advice: where I live there is a saying: "Watch the mother, wed the daughter". You can vet the girls by watching their mothers, whose behaviour they tend to copy. If the mother is divorced/slut, bail. Also if you don't want to be cucked, give her the good old lickaroo. The more satisfied she is the more loyal she is.

Don't be a doormat husband. But don't be a control-freak either. Lay down the rules early in the relationship. That's what my parents did and they are together since 30 years whitout ever cheating on eachother.

Don't let kikes organize your ceremony and it'll cost much less. Also
That means few millionaire faggots do extravagant weddings wasting a shitload of money. The majority doesn't necessarily have to hold expensive weddings.

Needle sharing druggie or blood transfusion (unlikely)

Let's have some counter-blackpills to shutdown this defeatist cuck shilling

it's made by people with dark hearts that have never had love and don't want others to have it either

Dubs confirm.

I know that feel, user.

Well fuck, looks like we're all disabled then.

There's a practice called thigh-ing for if she is pubertal, but still not developed enough for more. Of course, it's still only allowed inside marriage. Things like "light punishment" are not well defined, so all you can say is that an activist court might make a ruling that you don't like.

You're posting on Holla Forums so it's about time that you start thinking at another level. Just because leftists have decided to make muslims their latest pets doesn't mean we should reflexively say everything muslims do is bad. That's no better than leftists deciding they were for the TPP after Trump came out against it.

Feminism has made western countries weak. It's something that Islam is well immunized against. Subversive efforts to install feminism have not gone well. For over a decade we've been engaging in an organized campaign to make muslim countries weak by using our military to force them to adopt feminism themselves.

This is a pattern of behavior. We want some countries to be weaker, so we force feminism on them. We want Russia to be weaker, so we seek a glut of energy and interfere in nations with energy agreements with them. Always about making other countries weaker, instead of fixing our own country. Look to the God Emperor for His views on that.

It's actually a beautiful marriage of magick and racial tradition.
I'm very happy to hear the influence Kek has had on Holla Forums.
t. /fringe/-Holla Forums crossposter

To me, group marriage like this seems a lot more natural for human beings. I mean, humans desperately want to fuck around the time puberty occurs, and it's very odd to say: "Nope. Masturbate instead for the next decade until you get a degree."

If people got into long-lasting group marriages early in their lives, two interesting things would happen.
1.) The earlier the relationship is consummated, the stronger the bond is. Women especially can't get over their high school sweet hearts. So we can expect stronger bonds.
2.) Our youth, now thoroughly sexed, can concentrate on other things, like improving themselves through study. It's really hard to focus on noble aspirations when your base needs aren't met. See Maslow's hierarchy of needs.

Thighing is nothing more than fetishized masturbation. I fail to see why this is acceptable.

And being against Islam has nothing to do with leftists, the whole Western and Christian world has been fighting it for 1400 years.

thank you for the bit of russian wisdom

Something that only exists in 6 states in the US

ask if they have any cute sons

EVERY TIME

where are the tits, I don't see tits, why are you pretending to be a girl on the internet, did I say where are the tits yet?

Any other anons here never going to get married but still support white nationalism? I have no interest in ever marrying or dating a white woman. I find them to be very sociopathic and narcissistic. I also have no interest in wasting years of my life on a parasite when I could be doing other things to help the cause.

If you won't marry 3DPGs, maybe you should consider making a tulpa.

4D > 3D >>>> 2D

sage

Nobody cares who you think "deserves" a wife, faggot. If she loves you and wants to marry you she believes you deserve her and that's the opinion that matters.

Hello there, Mr. AI bot. What's tw0 mns. thr33?

Probably. Unless I meet the perfect woman who I'm actually attracted to, somehow.

2D is the master race.

Well…shit…this thread is depressing.
Now i'm on the war path.

got more of that pic?

Equality under the law =/= sameness in every respect.

Raising kids is a job. Do you mean paid work or something?

No one thinks this except SJWs, fuck off.

Japanese women are with out a doubt the most easy to red pill, due to the fact they have never been exposed to feminism in the first place. It takes a very short amount of time to get them into full 1488 mode, that it almost feels like they were made for this purpose. They are the best alternative to the mentally defunct whores you see around you, and in media, all the while being compatible with us when it comes to reproduction, unlike a shitskin female.

That will never happen with a Japanese wife, amazing meals will always be prepared for you until the day you die.

Unless you're both in your late 80's that isn't going to happen, she'll take it upon herself as a duty to please you as much as possible.

Unheard of, she will always request permission from you to make any financial transaction no matter how insignificant. Even when it comes to spending her own money, they are literally the opposite of the Jews.

Look we get it OP, your mind has been severely cuckolded past repair. A Japanese wife will always present herself well in public, they'll never throw a shitty tantrum over something minor and insignificant like you see countless videos of western women doing.

Japanese women are with out a doubt the most easy to red pill, due to the fact they have never been exposed to feminism in the first place. It takes a very short amount of time to get them into full 1488 mode, that it almost feels like they were made for this purpose. They are the best alternative to the mentally defunct whores you see around you, and in media, all the while being compatible with us when it comes to reproduction, unlike a shitskin female.

That will never happen with a Japanese wife, amazing meals will always be prepared for you until the day you die.

Unless you're both in your late 80's that isn't going to happen, she'll take it upon herself as a duty to please you as much as possible.

Unheard of, she will always request permission from you to make any financial transaction no matter how insignificant. Even when it comes to spending her own money, they are literally the opposite of the Jews.

Look we get it OP, your mind has been severely cuckolded past repair. A Japanese wife will always present herself well in public, they'll never throw a shitty tantrum over something minor and insignificant like you see countless videos of western women doing.

Have you learned nothing?

10 year minimum age gap

A truly redpilled Jap woman would stay with her own race.

if you don't sign a prenup but you know as the poorer half in a relatrionship you don't want their $$ in case of a divorce can you just say "i don't want their shit they earned all their money and just because it didn't work out doesnt mean I warrant half" will they still make you take half in a divorce?
how hard are prenups to aquire? i'm not getting married for another ~3 or so years but I sure as fuck wouldn't want to fuck my SO over if something happened between us and would gladly sign a prenup. I've never really looked into it, has anyone here ever had issues with prenups? are they 100% you wont get any of their shit?

what a cutie

nope.

So I can either be stuck with a young girl who I can nurture into a respectable adult or an adult child whose immaturity is cemented for life.

Gee, hard choice.

Always remember that women are, first and foremost, driven by a desire for praise. They want to feel appreciated, always.
"Enjoys cooking" should be near the top of your list when seeking a wife. Always remember to compliment her on her cooking whenever she does it and dont marry a girl who doesn't like to do it.
Unless she's menopausal, her desire for sex depends almost entirely on how she feels about you. Always tell her she's beautiful and make an effort to turn her on when you're turned on (caress her thighs, breath on her neck, squeeze her waist you get the idea).
That's dependent on the situation really. As a general rule, just don't marry a dumbass.
Take her out more often. If you go out in public a lot, she'll be more interested in both her and your appearance than you will ever be.

A daily reminder that if you want a serious relationship it's in your best interest to seek out a teenager girl for multiple reason.

If you're anything other than japanese, it's still racemixing.

wot.

it's pedophillia under the law

no, it's statutory rape under the law. Pedophilia=before puberty, hebephilia=after puberty but younger than like 16 or something.

whose law? America's? Are they the supreme law? And mind you, 16-18 is still technically teenager which are the most common ages of consent around the world.

>>>/ovens/

Fun fact: Most teenagers are 16+.

What's the pont of the 1st one?

Problem is women aren't capable of loving men, they just didn't evolve that way.
A man loves a woman in a very similar way to how he loves his mother, a type of uncontional love. A woman, on the other hand, is only capable of a type of proto-love based on external factors, her love is entirely based upon what a man can provide for her and nothing more.

Furthermore, responsibilities in a relationship are almost exclusively a man's job. In addition to endless shittests and demands, women rarely make concessions in response men's needs.

Following Stefan Molyneux's prescription for leading philosophicaly-based relationships, in a style of an open dialogue where both parties constantly make their needs and feelings apparent to one another, such a thing would immediately turn off 99% of women and the relationship would end promptly. This is precisely why any sort of romantic relationship with a woman is at its core flawed, it has always been a war between competing interests. A mans desire for sex and companionship, and a woman's hypergamous demand for resources.

The truth about the nature of women is painful, but it must be said….

I have attended many weddings for my cousins and other family and they have ranged in price drastically. The one's that have been the most enjoyable were unpretentious and low budget.

Who the fuck marries in this day and age? You'd have to be fucking retarded.

Unless your plan is to move to a rural area far removed from the degeneracy of today's age, you're shooting yourself in the foot.

Maurice: For most men, a woman's body is the most beautiful thing they will ever see.

Jessie: What's the most beautiful thing a girl sees? Do you know?

Maurice: Her first child.

And, I should add, they live in mostly rural areas and married wonderful women one questionable and all have 3+ children.
politesage

thanks, user, you inspired some OC

btw, it's "segue"

Wew, lad. A lot to unpack here, but I promise to end with a "you're a fag, m8" joke.

I'm sorry you've never had a good waifu. They exist, they just don't like you.

Except for bearing his children, moving with the family when he gets a new job, and scrubbing the shit out of his underwear.

[Pic related]

This is not only not a problem if you're capable of meeting her needs and not being a faggot, it's actually a big plus. It means you can be 65 and have ridiculous hair, and a model-hot goddess like our new First Lady will happily bear your young. It is actually surprisingly easy to push women's buttons, you just have to be fractionally less of a cucked-out pseudo-fag than the average MGTOW who lovingly quotes Stefan Mollyjew.

Tl;dr: Women respond to men who command their respect and their loyalty, which is why there's a crusty sock under your bed right now.

Both copies of this post got dubs. The posts themselves are dubs. Impressive.

Why the mental gymnastics bullshit? Why will they drop you when you show even a moment of weakness? Why the shit tests? Why are they incapable of reason or logic? It is for these questions that I, and people like myself, will consider women absolutely terrible for anything beyond baby making until an alternative arrives, or the female median IQ jumps up an amount I could consider reasonable. I join the military, go through 8 years of violence and bloodshed to deal with a bratty cunt whose been taught that her shit doesn't stink?
That doesn't fly well, let me tell you. Waifubots are the future, sieg fucking heil, wake me up inside.

You stupid cuck. And saying women get bored of their partner is backwards. Men are the ones who evolved to desire different women all the time. Add that to their partner getting uglier with age.

You believe the complete opposite because you believe the jew. Thats what the jew always teaches us. Vice is jews you docile goy.

maybe you cucks should find someone who actually loves you

That only extends to their children, bud.

YOU ARE FUCKING BACKWARDS

I hate faggots like this. They think pure innocent girls fall in love with the same things whores are known to be attracted to.

PURE GIRLS FALL IN LOVE WITH HEROES!

Gain some fucking honour you disgusting materialistic MGTOW faggots.

if you're looking for mature girls you're looking in the wrong place

you gotta look for the NEET-ier ones dude, the ones who are over 18 but still havent quite adjusted to life

unless you're over 30, then i hate to say it but you're stuck with single moms or crazy loners for the rest of your life.

Nah. Not over 30's. But what do you mean, NEET-tier girls? How the fuck do you find them when they're doing what I did before I started training for the military? Like, just sitting inside all day without any outside contact. How could anyone spot them if they don't even exist outside of a hovel?

Man all these cuck comics are pathetic. I thought we left mgtow behind us years ago. Fuck off cuckchan posters.

this is what the conditioning has done.

Our people are afraid and extremely negative towards adult men marrying teenage virgins.

This is the only noble relationship. Theres no otherway.

Its always been this way. Men really arent ready for marriage till they are around 30 while girls are ready around 16.

add the girls on fb that share memes

literally has never failed me, onest to god

honest*

also prerequisite; you have to be a good person or else you gonna get blown off

dont go in balls blazing either, gotta be friends first my dude

You're bullshitting. There's no way that works.

I'm not bullshitting you dude, my current GF i met on fb and she's the most precious thing in the world not posting photos tho cause that would be disrespecting her privacy and i am a good man

also you have to not be ugly

stop giving this terrible advice

Pedophiles gotta fuck off tbh the problem isnt solved by lowering age of consent because then the girls that would be available to you will also be available to the degenerates. The problem is moral decency, not age.

a shekel for the good goy!

also every time
>posts pics of

Their fathers protect them at that young age retard. Ist not till they start being rebelious that its time for a noble man with honour to come along and marry her.

This is the traditional European, Aryan way.

Lemmings like you only understand repetition and copying what the masses believe so I dont expect you to change your mind anytime soon.

A pure girl's love creates the hero – she draws him forward, inspires him, calls him to battle, and is most precious to him; such girls are ethereal today. The Age of Waifus is upon us.

that girl is clearly 15

as I said
Do you think degenerates are some sort of weirdos? no they are just normal people who haven't been taught how to behave and I guarantee the parents would rather them over a creep like yourself. Its fundamentally the same problem of morality.

LOOK AT WHERE YOU ARE

Don't kid yourself, they just want a green card deep down.

she could be anywhere from 10-15 years old its impossible to tell from that picture. I was mainly referring to this

That's why slavshit women are among the most willing gold diggers in Western countries.

kek, I was trolling with that picture.

same with that 1

You should take a screenshot and post it to reddit! That was an EPIC WIN!

$250 at most, ad it was a weird order without a (((diamond))). $5392? Who the fuck spends 5k on the fucking ring? That's fucking insane.
They asked for a donation and we gave them $250. They were happy with it.
They cost fucking nothing, we used calls and word of mouth.
Who the fuck pays for a $1100 gown? We rented one for $100 because we both knew she'd never wear it again.
We held the reception at my uncle's large house. Lots of people brought their own liquor as a dinner present and my uncle's stash absorbed the rest. The dinner was an odd mix of potluck and catered service. The DJ was his janky stereo system and a 90's CD mixer.
Who lets themselves get jewed this hard?

These fucking detached pawns let themselves get taken for all they're worth because they have no familial ties and they're too fucking autistic and separated from their communities to make any real friends. Their skewed and warped view of marriage leads to fundamentally broken relationships, disfunctional children, and travel deep inside the well of debt that they were stupid enough to get into and not smart enough to get out of.

In my experience, the "Catholic schoolkids are actually MORE promiscuous" line is total bullshit. I went through a Catholic school for 9-10, and a public one for 11-12, and I can tell you that for every Catholic schoolkid who had sex once and thought they were so fucking cool and hardcore, there were at least a dozen public schoolkids who had sex while high every single night and thought nothing of it. It was my experiences in public school that convinced me to take my lessons from Catholic school seriously. Seriously, repression is just a dumb meme.

This, unfortunately.

I learned it the hard way, women will only obey you if you lift, not because you are smart.

Are you me? Well that said Catholic girls gets that "meme" because in said environemnt the shock factor is 20 times bigger, while in a public school no one cares.

So memory registers better first one

It all boils down to our sick, jewified society. There wouldn't be a chance to get shocked if these kids weren't having sex to begin with, but it still happens more often than it should because kids are bombarded with sexualized media 24/7 regardless of what school they go to.

If you're a parent, remember this: private school alone is not enough to keep your daughters clean. You need to throw away your TV and block degenerate websites from your household too.

Its true.

Give me a break. Odinic QTs only.

Steal from the church, boys. Christian girls are often brought up with traditional ideas, and will follow their man into whatever pagan path he chooses if the sex is good enough.

A woman who is considering you for a serious mate is, in evolutionary terms, taking an insane risk. If you fuck her once, under the conditions in which we evolved, she might wind up physically disabled for months and saddled with a child for years. Before she takes that risk for your gay sperm, you need to demonstrate that you're close to the best she's going to do. The mental gymnastics are a game to see if you are:
A) Strong enough to not really need her, or to have your pick of the available women, yet:
B) Attracted to her, yet:
C) Kind enough to hold your cock until she's ready, and not to rape her right off, plus:
D) Likely to be good with kids, but:
E) Capable of ripping the guts out of any rival male who threatens her children.

They generally don't, once they've gone all the way and had your baby. A woman's resale value plunges the day she sees that second line on the pregnancy test, as no other man is going to be all that interested, so you'd be surprised what a mother will put up with out of you. That having been said, you have two weak points here:
A) If you don't have kids with her, and she's thin and has nice teeth, there's almost certainly going to be a better man somewhere she can hop to. Your job here is to be good enough that it isn't worth the trouble and the risk.
B) If you've had kids and you're letting the family down – by being out of work or violent, for instance – you're more of a problem than the solution to the problem, and in a modern welfare state, she doesn't need your bullshit.

Not sure what a shit test is. Like, literal shit? Is that what you imagine sex is like?

They aren't, but women's thinking patterns are motivated by different priorities. Men get hard thinking about space travel and genocide, both external things that get done by teams of men working and fighting. Women get wet over gossip and who's fucking whom, which are internal, interpersonal matters usually dealt with between women. This shifted perspective makes the man-woman dynamic something like the human-dog dynamic. Humans have good eyesight, while dogs have an amazing sense of smell. Humans are smart, while dogs are fast and fierce. Humans are tall and big, while many dogs can fit into a badger den. The complementary traits interlock and produce successful outcomes that couldn't be done by just one.

In the male/female context, this means that women can manage a home and a social life, which are both vitally important to a family that wants easy access to resources and safety in a group. Men, on the other hand, are more focused on building a better group, which is essential for the families within it to thrive. Neither is any good without the other. So. . . while a good man is simple and predictable (good for hunting and warfare with your crew), a good woman is complex and somewhat mysterious (good for managing a complicated home and manipulating the alphas into raising the family's status). A good man is strong and brave, a good woman knows how to suck dick and cry. A good father pushes his children to achieve, a good mother catches them as they fall. And so on.

Not to be an asshole, user, but yep. Young males are like junkyard dogs. It's silly to teach an animal like that to value its own safety because its safety is secondary to its job of killing and dying for the group. The gals Jody was fucking while you were walking point, on the other hand, are show dogs. Expensive and hard to replace. Teaching those animals not to value their safety is an act of madness. Women's biology makes them resource hounds who must be kept until they're worn out, then fuck them, while men's biology means we only really need a handful to restock the species. Supply and demand, user – what the girls offer is expensive because it's rare, what you have is cheap enough to pour out in the desert.

They may go see it with friends or do it out of wanting to be edgy.
Better to have some story where they understand it will be destructive. So that even when with their friends trying to be edgy they understand it's just that and no more. You can't control 100%, but you can affect how the non-control part is perceived upon.

It's a good example of Freudian kike trash leeching into people's psyche.

I had the same experience being in both protestant Christian schools as well as public school, and comparing the two.

The 'Catholic/Mormon/Church girls are the sluttiest' meme is the equivalent of 'ignore the statistics, white people actually commit the MOST crime! Are you saying white people don't commit crime?!?'

Intellectual dishonesty

I dont think you know what youre talking about

don't take advice on life from LARPers on Holla Forums for one tbh. read man and superman by bernard shaw

Am married, have kids, taking over father in laws successful business, not a cuck. Be a man and a woman will follow you. Not only that her family will give you whatever you want

just hire prostitutes user, whores and strippers are the only honest women left in the west because they know what they are

I don't think you know the type of woman we're talking about

About to pop the question myself within a year or so. Got any advice on the ring guys?

Together 6 years
She is about to graduate with a doctorate in physical therapy
I own and run a small and not very profitable bbq business
Rural area with conservative friends. She's not flashy but her friends have expensive diamonds.
Any suggestions. Again I'm about a year out…

and thats why i steared away from women my whole life

Maybe not. I try not to fuck degraded whores and homeless bag ladies. Is there a man in the world who can hold his fucking dick until he finds a keeper? Really, faggots, have you considered that men's incapacity to say no to a woman – any woman – has created a buyers' market for dick?

>Gosh, we wonder why women just want our pitifully small amount of money and then leave us for a nigger with a 30" dick. It must be race degeneracy and the Jooz!

Or. . . you're no harder to catch than animals and your single mothers raised you with twisted expectations for whores like her the women you'll be with. Just be a fucking man with some standards, work on yourself, and if you have to wait five years for a nice Mormon girl to wife, so be it.

Maybe if more of us weren't afraid of not fucking for a month, we'd find women a bit more pliable. Pic related, spastics.

I'll admit to my gender here specifically to say that 90% of this thread is not marriage material.
I am a white, STEM, healthy blonde and at most two people in this thread have fit my qualifications, if it isn't just the same one dude.

As my grandmother always said, the man is the head, the woman is the neck.

Let me explain:
1) Any man I marry must be smarter than me. You earn my respect by proving your superiority as a rational thinker. If I can think 10 steps ahead, you can think 15, and correct me. This gives me motivation to succeed and validation that I chose someone who would genetically improve my children.

2) If you do not have a plan to change the world/make the most from life, go away. This goes hand in hand with rationality. Have a plan, and a backup plan. If you make me feel safe, I will love you until the day I die. A man protects a woman's life and spirit, an woman protects a child's life and a man's spirit, both protect the child's spirit. Those of you in this thread saying women cannot love have simply not given enough attention to her need for security.

3) Anger, need for dominance, these are emotions. If you are emotionally manipulative or unstable, you are not relationship material. Get a life philosophy. Get a purpose. If your purpose is to be blue-collar forever, you are dirt to me. If your purpose is to reproduce, you are an animal, and if I wanted an animal I would go to Nigera and live in the bush.

4)If I can do better without you, I will never respect you, and will aim to do without you. There was a post here- women make men heroes- I will protect and help you reach your dreams if they line up with my own.
For example, say I am a woman who wants to be a politician.
If I could marry someone who wants to be a politician and is -More Devoted/Committed To It Than Me- I would be perfectly happy raising his family and living my dreams through him while being a basic researcher or literate housewife, as I would get all the status and power, and as a bonus get to spend most of my time at home, reading and educating the mini-us on rationality and success. A man must be commited to fighting the outside world because a woman wants to be soft, and be the safe, loving place for her love to come home to and her children to grow in.

5) Ultimately, in order to be a successful man, boys and manchildren must realize that from an evolutionary perspective, men are made to compete and women are made to be selective. So stop bitching and be competitive. You want someone to carry and improve your genes; I want someone to improve and protect my own. No, being dominant without just cause is not good enough. Unfortunately, it takes effort and persistance to be an adult, not just playing to your inner narcissist. A four-year-old can do the latter.

6) You may notice that smart women tend towards research. Our brains are wired for pattern-seeking and information-communication. If you want a girl like me, try a good library or a high-IQ/rationality program. We exist. We stand in the background and marry older men because you young idiots are too busy butting heads and hollering like apes to notice that that's a turn off for any girl that isn't emotionally damaged.

Those of you willing to listen, thank you. Those of you who are halfchan highschoolers, have a nice life being a redneck and never finding a wife you can trust with your heart.
The problem is not them, it's you- you're a fucking moron and no woman on my level would settle for trash, and that's why you have to find a autism waifu or dupe some poor immigrant woman who just wants a better life for her decendants.

I would rather raise a child with my parents from a high-IQ sperm donor, get an arranged marriage, marry someone old, or let my genes die out in full certainty that humanity will never become a space civilization because of idiots before I ever marry one.

OP:
If you want your wife to cook, praise her, shield her, and just hint once that you'd appreciate it and she'd do it forever. If you want sex, get her wet and feeling safe, it's not hard if you're a man. If you want respect, deserve it.
Women are the hardest test you will ever take, because we are fighting as strongly for the betterment of our genes as you are.

We do have Post IDs, femAnon.
Tits optional this time because GOtIS is actually relevant this time

You know the fun is about to start when some faggot decides to LARP as a femanon.

That's not LARPing, retard. The kind of fag who would do that doesn't know enough human women to do it convincingly.

I appreciate the effort posting. Right on point too.

Some one cap this.

Yeah yeah enjoy your nigger dick whatever

then why do so many women seek danger? I used to live in a very affluent area full of incredible motivated men and there was more than one instance where women would throw away everything just for one night with some gangster or thug.

I have had a few instances where women were legitimately told me I frightened them and the sex afterwards was more intense then when I had more casual domestic relationships, what you are saying goes against everything I have experienced thus far.

this makes me cringe so hard. And to the dude that wrote this, you realize you're making this woman sound just like the feminazi cunts we all hate, right? "Muh men are all worthless you must be THIS smart/wealthy/ambitious to even THINK about touching this strong independent womyn!" If your goal was the role play as the ideal female to rouse your fellow anons to self-improvement, you fucking failed. If I honestly thought this was the type of woman out there (conceited, delusional, illusions of self-importance) then I'd go full MGTOW. Work on your shit, man, just because we don't want a feminist cunt doesn't mean we want a frigid cunt either.

IF YOU FUCKING SMILED AT ME AFTER A DAY OF WORK BITCH I WOULD RUN A POWERDRILL THROUGH YOUR FACE AND DRINK YOUR BRAINS, STUPID FUCKING DUMB ASS BITCH TRYING TO MAKE ME SMILE FUCK YOU, SMILING AND HAPPINESS IS A SIGN OF CONTENTION, BURN IN THE FIRES

Ayy fucking lmao. I haven't met a woman of quality in years. Is the legacy of man so empty that I could be declared a nigger just for stating my intentions?

Sure, honey: Let me squander my hard work and personhood to appease your views because "the problem is me".
Hell, I'm pretty sure going after someone "of your level" would be considered being a fucking beta in this regard, since I'd have to showboat my assets and knowledge. Have you ever put your life in perspective and considered that maybe - just maybe, that your preconceptions of the average male hollering like apes doesn't apply to the denizens of this godless shithole? Your advice falters, too. I checked out every library in my town before this, and whatever groups in the local university I'm attending, and there are only blue-hairs.

If I, an average joe (relative to the median of this board, whatever that may be) cannot discover a decent female in the premises of any of the locations you've described as above, then whose ass are you talking out of?

If anybody wants to ignore the larper dude I would like some input here

Obviously it's the women's fault that none of the ones who will touch your dick are up to your animeist waifu standards.

Have you considered the possibility that you're not attractive?

Fuck off, dumbass. I've rejected plenty of women, and all I needed was a girlfriend once in high school of all things to shatter my illusions of them being of the value they're made out to be.

Wait until she graduates. When women upgrade their status, they tend to leave their current partners and try to aim higher. If she's still with you after becoming a doctor of jewish therapy, then you should shoot the quesiton.

Take her to ye Olde Renaissance Faire and have a Viking blacksmith LARPer hammer out a silver one especially for her. Have the data entry clerk who's pretending to be a soothsayer put a spell on it in front of her so she feels special. Then fuck her sister on your wedding day

I don't think there is any way to figure women out. I think we should just put all our efforts into creating Gynoids with artificial wombs.

Can't help you, user. Are you sure you haven't been selected against by nature and are rationalizing your basic inadequacy so as to not feel like a massive disappointment to your ancestors?

as a warning to fellow anons, I will tell you to not do this unless you are extremely confident and immune to rejection.

People who work service jobs are literally required to be welcoming and pleasant to customers (the ones who are good at their jobs anyway). It's easy for lonely dudes to assume the kindness of a woman working in such a job is flirting, but most of the time it is not. In general, I would say don't make moves on people that are currently working, because it makes it awkward for both of you if it goes wrong.

Quite certain. If I could show you what I've experienced, you'd understand. Maybe I should just give up for now and seek new hunting grounds, though. Going through 200 dates with different women each time over the course of a few months who tend to be the same kind of shit just in different colours, ultimately tends to sour your experience and outlook. Who knows, maybe it is me, but if it is, it's something that's impossible for me to discern.

That's the plan. We've been together a long time with no problems but I do recognise the tendency of women wanting an upgrade. She's a pretty genuine girl and we've lived together for 5 years now. Just wondering about Holla Forumss stance on diamonds and alternatives…

You're not seriously implying any of these frog worshipers would have the diligence to go through with that are you?

You don't get to advertise our women and not evangelize you stupid fucking LARPer.

Ο Θεός να μας σώσει όλους

Btw the chances of a guy matching the larpers requirements actually coming across (much less inside) a girl like the one he claims to be is microscopic.

Let Bo tell ya about life and love…

Beautiful.
Thanks, user.

We don't appreciate niggers 'round here, boy

SHUT UP! SHUT THE FUCK UP! YOU STUPID FUCKING RETARD!

DID ANY ONE ASK FOR A BITCH TO TALK? FYI I WOULD SMASH YOUR BRAINS OUT WITH A HAMMER AND FEAST ON YOUR GUTS FOR THE PROTEIN YOU DUMB FUCKING BITCH

FUCKING YOU WON'T BE RAPED TO DEATH BY A NEET GANG BANG BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST A DUMB FUCKING WEAK SLAG PRINCESS TESTING THE FUCKING WATERS

I know this and you know this

unfortunately, this is the one motivation theory that everyone remembers, it's also the one that is definitively false. Numerous studies have been done on this model, and it pretty much proves Maslow's base assumption (you have to satisfy the lower tiers before the higher ones) is wrong.

Don't care. Not a blog.

Or give up and do work on yourself, without worrying about its effect on women. You'd be shocked at how well women respond to that kind of focus.

This is an abnormal number, and if you keep pulling the same kind of whore, the problem is you. A sample of 200 is enough to be statistically diverse. If it isn't, it's because of what you, personally, are attracting.

Pretty sure it's you.

Aren't you the guy that bombarded us with muh wymyn threads last week?

this tbh, nietzsche would have never written if he had gotten his "qt" russian anarchist to marry him

see this is why white women are shit. They have this Darwinist view of the world and relationships to satisfy their psychopathy and narcissism.

Implying one's ancestors had as many restraints. A man was allowed to be he wishes. In addition, due to the lack of traqnsportation and the internet, one's dreams were kept in check. You'd marry the best person around you, once they were taken you'd take the next best thing, etc. I.e., you'd be kept within the bounds of your social status. Now there is no such bound. People feel entitled to whatever they wish. Men, in particular, are not allowed in the West to act as they wish. In time, some do realize that the should act as such, however, it is no longer something that, by in large, is cultivated from birth.
The last great ill of the modern age that brought about this destruction would be allowing the masses to have the internet. It allows one to commit great foolishness without feeling an immediate sense of reprecussion.
Also, to those of you who say how this generation is good and reference the 50>% thing note the following: By age distribution those were not the women who matter. Those who did vote conservatively in this election are not those whom one would marry. In addition, had only millinials voted, it would have been, by far, majority democrat. Lastly, of the women in that bracket who did vote Trump, some of those merely did so due to the feeling he eminates as a man. I.e., just because they voted Trump says nothing about their character, and, of that fraction, some of them could just be attention seeking sluts. Thus, the true percentage of women who matter voting Trump (i.e., with good reason) is at best 5% of the total white women population. In addition, on a separate note, although those of today need not engage in degeneracy like in the past through a lot of sexual exploits (i.e. giving the visage of someone conservative) this means nothing in the age of the internet, for I can tell you with certainty, in this age, young girls do foolishness/sexual things on the internet even when they are young. As a testament to that you have the YN threads that existed on Holla Forums and the countless posts one would find on the FB walls of these people.
It is one thing to anti-women, it is another thing to have a clear mind. Things are not looking up in the context of women, things are only looking up in the general context of Western Civilization. Should Trump's election have sufficient impact to change the guard in Europe, the possibility of old values rising comes forth. As an analog, all the rapes and deaths persisting throughout Europe are like ingredients, however, due to how cuck'ed people are, there exists no catalyst to set off retribution. The hope is that the election of Trump would make a catalyst come into existince such that those who only thing of grand things actually do them. This is the time where "just wait for Hitler" has actually come so to speak, i.e. it is time to see if a leader will arise and take charge of the emotions of his people. Should this not happen, then this is the end, and, at most, we can hope to have some small families existing in isolation or as slaves (in the far future) waiting for the self-destruction of whatever race won out.
Anyways, just to answer OP specifically:
The premise is that I am with this woman:
If she doesn't, then something is the matter, for, should she love me, she would do so.
If she doesn't, then something is the matter for, should she love me, she would do so.
She shouldn't take charge of the assets. The majority of women lack logic (the majority of the men in this age lose theirs as well sadly). It is a man's duty to be logical and thus take charge of the funds, giving her power over some subset, at your descrition, so she feels as if she has a role in the grand scheme of your relationship.
Why would she take care of mine? I am myself. A woman might take care of her man, but not by taking care of his apperance. She would do so by doing the first few things you listed.
Also, I find it funny how people consider marrying a 16 year old is pedophilic. Not only definition is that incorrect, it is not even a middle east thng. We used to have marriages at a young age to and for the better. In addition, I find it distasteful to attribute the word pedophile to one who aims for a 16 year old, for the feeling embued into the word is a strong hatred for it makes one envision a child having their will bent and defiled, however, a 16 year old is no child. Any of you who have been to high school know what depravity high schoolers can engage in.
tl;dr Responses for different subsections in this thread, so any one person doesn't have to read the whole thing.

I was wondering why you're a shitter, and I just realized that you're a woman, considering your crude taking to the fellows as above, here:
Specifically,
Incorrect use of elipses, irrational hatred and un-backed claims of promiscuity, then doubling back to insinuate that it's actually the shit quality of their facial features or what have you that diminish the value of the person.
also really fucked you in this way.

If I was one to take an educated guess, you're either a whiteknight faggot who can do nothing but defend women for no gain to their own person, despite legitimate criticisms, or a disenfranchised female who has self worth was deflated by a growing sense of dissatisfaction with the opposing members.
In any case, kill yourself, because despite your callous insults you've not actually recommended any proper course of action, which means you're bitter and pathetic.

A question?
Do you expect a man like the one you describe to be completely loyal to you? The kind of man you are after is not the average Joe on the street but is in fact a very rare creature for whom many women would be competing.

that's true, but from an evolutionary perspective the 80/20 rule also applies here which means that a top tier man would take many women and not just you, could you really accept or even desire such an outcome?

tbh spending long periods of time around women made me utterly loath the idea of immortality

It wasn't the roaring sense of sameness or eventual realization that you'll have eventually literally accomplished everything possible?

there's a certain poetic quality to this post, user

*segue

Hypergamy: The post

And we wonder why birthrates drop to almost nothing. Not all men are some kind of good looking renaissance men. You clearly will settle for nothing less than the intellectual hyper-chad. Good luck with that, and enjoy being single with your cats

thats just a meme, if you were immortal you'd probably eventually wander out into intergalactic space to indulge in infinitely complex interior dialogues with yourself about yourself, etc. sounds inhuman tbh

seek attention, we know.

You are wound the fuck up in your own head, dude. Relax, improve yourself, and go forth without expectations. If you can genuinely get to a good head space, the quality women start falling from the sky and the beta losers like you are now start bitching about how you're the asshole women are attracted to. Just fucking ease up and work on your own shit. The way you are now, if you even met a good woman, you'd run her off with your depressing affect. It's fixable, but not if you're fixing it to get a woman, if you follow.

You've got my number for sure. Maybe I'm actually a middle-aged man who's been there and done that enough to get sick of adolescent whining about how it's the women's fault you can't find anyone who's up to your high standards? Virtually this whole thread has been some unrealistic manlets with some really off-base ideas about relationships. I suspect this is what happens when boys grow up without fathers to teach them how not to be repulsive faggots who have to pay for sex, but I'm not a sociologist so I don't know.

If you'd like a proper course of action, I'm happy to oblige. Either unfuck yourself and learn how to act like a goddamned man, or get your cock and balls cut off and enjoy female privilege for once. Either way, nature is pleased.

why does life exist? why did humans evolve compassion if the entire basis of success in biology is violence remorseless competition? why do bro-science faggots always self-help guru post about scoring the .000000000000000001 percent of women?

t. divorcee who sleeps in a racecar

kill your self cucked gen X faggot.

Top kek, fuck off back to tumblr.

It's gonna be alright, guys. I'm sure a girl will like you someday. And she'll be pretty and sweet and loyal, and somehow she won't have better options than you lot.

SAY THAT TO MY FACE BITCH AND WOULD STRAIGHT UP FUCKING KILL YOU TBH

Stop responding to that guy, he's clearly a troll. At first he was white knighting the "girl" who posted "her" unrealistic standards, then he was being "LOL SO RANDOM" with his Renaissance Fair advice, not he's pretending he's a middle aged man with experience and we all need to bow down. The dude is just picking an angle to see what gets the most replies.

No you wouldn't. You'd mumble quietly to yourself and punch a hole in the wall back at your mom's house, like you always do when you haven't got the balls to make a scene in public.

I filtered him after my last shitpost my bad

On that note, anyone ever make it out of city districts into townships? Only major experiences out of the city or otherwise have been in the arctic, but despite the general sense of community up there, it's not too much better.

Kek all these demands. Bitch you would just get raped in nature.

Low self esteem, emotional damage from the family, never taught to think (pampered) for (1).
For (2), it's the thrill of a roller-coaster, combined with a society that promotes it. A man who thrives in danger is attractive to young women who don't know what danger is, because he looks like the most secure.
It's like how children go for disgusting brightly coloured and oversweetend pastries, or teenage boys go for whores. It's a "learning the boundaries of your desires" thing imo.

Of course I'm frigid and delusionally self-centered, are you aware that I'm on the internet? Not exactly the place to write a love letter. You're delusional if you think I should fall at your feet because you have a Y chromosome- so does half of the planet, and most of them are better than you.
Feel free to go for your local average-loves-everyone gal. You'll succeed at being a baby daddy, and more minimum wage workers will always make themselves useful or starve trying.

lol k
I said "be", buddy, not "act" or "pretend." You attract those who you are attractive for.
move out of liberalville and go to a real school with real professions and libraries, not just the "romance novel book club" and "queer feminist theory U"

I am talking like someone who was groomed into quality I suppose. Sorry, I forgot a large percent of Trump's voterbase came from #3, Sunny Trailerpark, Hickville.

lol

Hey, I'm allowed to be sad that most of the civilized men are upper-class immigrants. I want blond kids, damn it, not some mixed-race dissapointment to my heritage. Guess I'll trust my father to set me up with one of his friend's sons, at least they'll be at my education level.

IDK man, my med school prep program is full of 'em, and most of them are one sketchy-looking-black-guy away from redpilling themselves, if not redpilled already. I'd say about half of them are going to go into med school with their husband, and then settle for a basic position as they emotionally support their husband into surgery or some equivalent.

I'm explaining it from a darwinist perspective because I'm on a chan, home of the hecklers. Do you want the tumblr version, or the version where I play up your ego?

Good question. I honestly haven't lived that long, and have no idea. Being able to outthink me and make me feel safe aren't high standards, surely?

Maybe I'm too innocent and will be emotionally crushed by a douchebag. I guess it's as much of a pipe dream for me as the sort of women y'all expect in this thread.

You got an insecurity there, buddy? I didn't say that. In order to be a good looking man you have to be above 4/10, health-concious and well-groomed.

Obviously written by a male user.

A female user that's smarter usually prefers hunky idiots that are easy to control. This is literally a fact. look outside, try to prove me wrong

the way you think has no femininity what so ever.

kek
Why are you faggots always attracted to these circle-jerking threads? Fuck off and quit pretending to have a hatchet wound.

No Chad wants some autistic man-lady like yourself if you even are one.

How many points do I get for knowing how to spell?

I don't know why you responded to me, if you want after cleaner stock, enter into the Orthodoxy or fuck off and find another stock.

Who says we can't propagate the white race without marriage?
Technology is advancing to the point where we can print live organs and grow babies in test tubes.
The day will come when the average woman will be kept around merely for genetic material and taking care of infants, whereas actual birthing will be done in the laboratory or artificial waifu wombs for you weaboo faggots.

Don't roll back to the caveman method, spring forward to the new age. The age of harmonious eugenics where the stupid, weak, and deformed are kept for manual labor or culled for the collective good of humanity.

I'd want my kids to make my dad proud, and my dad expects me to marry a man smarter than me to keep up the bloodline.

We all live by our own standards, and communicate to archetypes of the people we expect to be talking to.

You don't sound very happy with yourself. :( If this is a community that praises aryans etc etc why are you so upset that you've convinced me to raise my standards that high when talking to you?

I always miss the 's', oops

I unno, I expected better from you guys, with all of your macho posturing in all of the messages above this thread

Yeah, fuck marriage to 90% of the whores out there these days. Even women who are overall pretty decent (my best friend is a purple-haired lesbian, but also likes Trump,so I dunno) are still total whores (she's a whore, 100$).

My buddy's brother was married for a few years, got divorced because he is"abusive." Throughout the abuse, more info came out about how she had cheated on him dozens of times, culminating in the discovery (via DNA test) that his oldest son wasn't even his. Yep. Good news, she didn't get EVERYTHING in the divorce, so, that's ok I guess.

The Anti-Male Shaming Tactics Catalog
ghostbin.com/paste/btm42

If I may tip my hand at a bit of amateur psychoanalysis, I think the majority of Holla Forums users do not meet the standards they set for the ideal man, and thus they project those lack of qualities onto the rest of normal men (who, to be fair, are degenerate).
As a result, when a woman who seems to meet their checklist comes along and bluntly tells them they aren't the kind of material she wants, they get triggered and resort to petty insults out of subconscious insecurity.
This is all despite the fact that you're most likely a man posing as a woman.

Just admit it, you were raised in day care, neglected by your mom and dad, and now you have to feel better about your self by thinking you're this Aryan ubermesnch goddess when really you're nothing special.

Well, goodnight then :S

There are no more pure maidens, so youre stuck with used goods, just to be clear.
Look for a girl who is introverted and/or prickly
Introverts for obvious reasons and prickly girls because it means they have been hurt by their own stupidity before and have learned from or are willing to learn those fuckups, she'll appreciate you like nobody else will because shes experienced being with someone who doesnt look out for her. The rest should fall into place, Just be the most capable person she knows and she will want to be useful to you.
Ive got nothing on other kinds of girls, Ive always been a tsundere kind of guy so…

also dont get fucking married, a married woman is likely to cheat on you anyway.

This tbqh

Maybe a special form of agreement - she agrees to rent a room from you, she provides consortium services, she agrees to be a non-custodian suragate to bear your children, she agrees to donate her eggs to you for fertilization, she agrees to be nanny to your children, she agrees to maid/cleaning/cooking services. In exchange you provide room and board and some spending money. If she breaks the agreement, then she agrees that she is evicted, leaves the children behind in your custody since she has waived rights to them beforehand, and she gets small severance payment and nothing else. You then hire new concubine/woman in same role to replace her.

This contractual approach seems like the only option.

How about kids, are planning to have any? I'm asking because traditional family is the healthiest platform for kids.

I've given up on women. Men aren't allowed to be men, so women aren't being women. There's no point in pursuing one until this mess is fixed.

rip my literal one-in-a-million IQ genes i guess

Defeatist.

Don't settle, but never give up.

Remember ying bends to yang, it is cosmic law. Become a strong enough beacon of vital energy and you aura will literally uncuck people as their weak minds bend to yours.

If I sit down to eat dinner and notice my house is on fire, I'm going to work on fixing the fire before I get back to dinner.

If the dinner's cold or burnt by the time I get done putting out the fire, then oh well.

I actually wasnt planning on ever having kids, couldnt stand the thought of it, that was back when I went on Holla Forums maybe once a week for happenings, ever since trump started his campaign though ive been here every fucking day, religiously, and now Ive got a sudden, burning desire for children.

I would like to be married with children, but the system has corrupted it, So living with them will have to do, at least until the laws change, Id like to trust a partner to not fuck me over in the first place, but you never know what kind of shit could happen, so its safer just not doing so at all.

This whole thread made me wonder one single thing.

I mean I'm not shy, I tend to joke around with both male and females, and when I'm sometimes the butt of the jokes I tend to respond in due. I try my best to do sports with my co-workers and stuff (my job's pretty lax) but I feel that I'm still acting less like a man and more like a boy. I need help Holla Forums, how do I gain the confidence and manliness that femanons would seek for in a man?

difficult sure but absolutely has to be done if we are to secure the existence of our people

having kids outside of marriage is nigger tier

What about if she is a virgin because of own choice/morality, but also very very low libido, no interest in sex?
Girlfriend wants to start graduate school, more concerned with career than kids. How would I convince her that being a mother is a better use of her time/resources? Actually it may not even matter, not sure I actually want to be with her because she's not very physical/sexual (which is kind of a deal breaker tbh even though otherwise she's good).

I have a friend just like this. Not sure what to tell you, it sucks. She had some luck on Tinder, maybe give it another try, or another dating site.

He could have meant actually segway. Might amuse her.

You're not wrong.

I work a skilled trade 40 hours a week for barely above minimum wage. If I complain I get replaced by an illegal.

I'm lucky if I have a hundred bucks left over after rent.

Just find a good balance. Women like humor but don't be childish. Make sure you have your shit together in your job/life, just be responsible. Basically this . Be competitive and look for a girl who expects the best out of you. I'm trying to do that and look for someone who is fun and sexy, but she has to be smart and not completely degenerate. I work on self improvement (good job, work out, read, etc) a lot because I want the girl I marry to appreciate it.

Eat right, exercise, learn to fix shit, take up a noble sport like fencing, drink only dark beer.

The rest will follow because youll have more vigor, youll be more prepared, more helpful, more interesting, stronger, and overall look like you got your shit together.

/thread

this thread is a display of the redpill side-effects. Jesus Chists, we need to start planting seeds. I can smell the anime

Saw this pretty girl, although not gorgeous by today's standards working at the store. NO makeup, her lips were all chapped and shit. Decided to FB stalk her, turns out she's orthodox from a stable family. Zero pictures on her FB with other guys or anything. She's 19 now still living with her parents. I'd bet money she's a virgin still considering she's so shy when she checks me out or bags my stuff, among other things. Her dad is also a priest or some shit.

Anyways, how should I approach her? I've fallen for the "idea" of her, and don't want to fuck it up. Normally I'd just straight up ask her out, but something tells me that'd be a bad idea, esp. at her job. I also think maybe her parents wouldn't like me considering I'm not orthodox. But I want to do SOMETHING soon. Like I said she isn't a 10/10, so maybe no guy has taken her yet, but it's only a matter of time before someone does.

Just remember Lads
How many copies of 50 Shades sold?
Never listen to what a woman "Says" she wants
Learn about frame

kek

topkek

What does pol think of this video? It get /fringe/ tier at points, but the overall message is important I feel. There's even a part 2 if you get that far.

900 hours in kirta

what

Sounds like my girlfriend.
Too bad either she will leave me or I will leave her because the jewish question and general liberalism has her brain in a grip, and she gets defensive and pissy about even the notion of her being wrong.
Coupled with double standards, false equivalences/dichotomies, and so forth.

She feels like she's too inferior to me, too.
She calls me all sorts of names of the "bigot" kind and accuses me of just acting out of primal fear that should be conquered with rationalism and sensibility.

Sounds good on paper, perhaps, but she literally denies EVERYTHING since her get out of jail free cards is.
"Not all kikes/muslims/niggers are evil, only punish the ones who commit crime."
But not everything harmful is a crime, and her sense of "culture" is basically shit tier.

Bah. Getting pissed off again just thinking about it.
"You're such a smart and kind man, I don't know why you're such a psycho. You need help." etc.
The fuck, man?

Wants safety my ass, when she calls things that improve lives psychotic and irrational.

In regards to anything that isn't open borders bullshit as well as the jewish question.

I'm pretty sure this "woman" is the exact same one that pops up in threads like these. Absurdly high demands of her potential mate, while offering literally nothing in return that any other women couldn't give. Totally insufferable. She even admits she'd rather have her fucking parents raise her children, or better yet, not breed at all if she can't find someone akin to Donald Trump.

I have never once seen a Holla Forumsack "woman" simply say she wants a healthy, non-cucked man to live a nice simple life in happiness. It's always extreme delusions of grandeur and incredibly high demands, with ZERO room for compromise. All or nothing, fuck you, white race!

I myself would probably meet her demands, with the exception of "world changing" ambitions. I just want to live a nice life with a happy family. I've already retired at 26 (thank you, internet..). But she sounds totally fucking terrible, childish, and naive.

My only fucking prospect right now is a potential virgin 19 year old who I have no idea how to approach because she's a devout orthodox christian. Literally absolutely every other single girl I've looked into/approached was a radical leftist.

Yea, Ive been easing mine into it and shes resisting. She is not left wing by any means, and while didnt like either candidate this year, was fine with my support for trump and had no issue with supposed "misogyny" of trump, the issue comes with race, she will always complete my racist comments with "thats horrible!". She grew up with some minority friends and I think it makes it hard for her to not defend them, even if she doesnt know why she should.

Plus side is that she gives no fuck about my copy of mein kampf, believes a father is the most important thing a child can have, finds BLM and SJWs to be ridiculous, and likes guns, so I think there is hope to convert. I dont even want her to betray or belittle her friends back home (i know doing such a thing would be dishonorable and would tarnish her image from my perspective) but I wish she would realize that her friends dont represent the population, and that my disdain for people who share their race doesnt necessarily represent them.

You're not Caesar. You need to acknowledge this for your own mental health. Say the words.

Edgy 17 year old who has never been to a wedding.
- Ceremony musicians, classical music, harpist to entertain the guests and play entrance music and post kiss music - music for picture taking
- Reception band - can be combined with DJ, but love music often comes with a DJ to play music while the band takes breaks (tries to fuck bridesmaids and drink).

It's surprising, the cheapest group I could order WITH a theme including envelopes and postage was around $320 - in 2004. Even if you dsign and print it out yourself - the postage and RETURN postage RSVPs are what escalates the price.

8K in catering is outrageous, but sometimes the venue has strict rules and colludes with caterers to fuck guests over.
Bartender, booze, plate rental, 1-2 servers/waiters/busboys, wedding cake (Never less than $300) is adds up.

3-4K happens fast on shoestring budgets, but just like anything aviation/marine related, anything wedding related adds 50%.

if you need to ask a bunch of strangers on the internet how to be a man you'll never be one

a real man defines himself and doesn't ask for, nor needs the validation of others. he just is and fuck whoever can't ride with him

So boat, airplane, or wife? Decisions…

I went to a wedding at the Bellagio, in that flower room. It was absolutely decadent. I still dream of the cake I at that night.

It almost like fuck, marry, kill.

Boat. Normally I would say "fuck" - like rent, but since there is an aircraft in play, marry.
Airplane. Fuck. Maintenance will kill you, along with fuel, license, hangar rent. Used to be in Pilot's club when civilian clubs could be on military air force bases pre-9/11, I was eating off brand ramen.
Wife - kill. Been there and left with the T-shirt. Luckily enough the value of our home dropped 30K for the housing crash so we both ate shit and enjoyed a joint foreclosure, after I kicked her out and lived rent free for a year of course.

Been in a LTR for 8 years now and marriages are in shambles all around us. If things work out and I could find a 20 year old piece of breeding stock to make 5 kids, my life plan will be complete. Not holding my breathe, but not giving up hope.

Underrated post.

These, too.

Interesting. I don't think I would get along with you, but I can appreciate a person who has graduated from childhood and the notions about an uncontrolled "fall" into love. Are you explaining your principles to any other women? Not that it is your job or anything. I am not sure women operate on the principle of self-improvement following admiration of people in their circles, anyway.

I say this, of course, as a introverted degenerate who masturbates to anime, holds a skilled and well-paying job, and would rather die alone than inevitably self-destruct by feeding my ego to the point where it self-justifies the steering of another person's life. I would prefer a woman who has enough competence to make decisions for herself and collaborate openly, and you are not that person - nor is any woman, for someone like me.

The first article is really drives home the insanity of the WN obsession with trying to procreate with irredeemable slags.

Any man validating the evolutionary meaning of such women is an enemy of the western world. It is nothing but an exercise in pure delusion to ignore the implications of such validation and declare that they will somehow offset the influence that such a woman will have on the upbringing of that child.

The government sides with the slag, not the man.

….

Are you fucking serious? Fucking die you whore. You sound smug as Lacy Green pretending that you have a superior level of intelligence to most whites. Then go and say immigrants and the only civilized ones?

Feminists like you need to be lined up against a wall and shot through the head. You have absolutely no purpose in life. You're a inferior man. Not a girl.

Fucking this. Women will never settle for the comfortable middle-ground. They always want the best of the best, even knowing the best is called THE BEST for a reason; it's not the norm, and a society does not thrive by pooling so much into so few people.
Those fucking alpinist whores need to understand they're not Jewsney princesses and may do just fine with Average Joe down the street.

Those numbers are alarming. Christ.

How many times do I have to link this fucking book?!

youtube.com/watch?v=dJUAzQlKo6o

tbh either make her more feminine by dominating her ;) or most likely she is a masculine bull dyke which is like trying to make a man out of a tiny sissy.

Abundance user. New, fresh virgins every year.

Can someone end this already?

(((They))) are so fucking obvious.

Had a wop gf who may have cheated on me before we officially broke up, like 1 week before. I was already on terms of breaking up with her and, well, what the fuck could i do anyway? She wanted (((freedom))) and regrets breaking up since May. Her family chastises her weekly for breaking up with me as well.
At least people know a good man when they see one.

stop spreading this anti white children propaganda.

Touch is important when introducing yourself to females. Gives them feels.

Don't be tense or move fast, look away. Thats all suspect behaviour that people dont trust.

Tell her what you do. Thats really the key to show youre not just a loser.

Lastly, females enjoy being told what to do by men. So just tell her you want to take her to someplace you have in mind. Be clear and relaxed. Good posture.

All this will make her shy and submissive and go along with your will.

Yeah, I bet you do.

Sounds like a liberal lemming.

Dr Pierce describes these types perfectly. They only change when the heard mentallity is a changed.

You'll be in hell in a relationship with the enemy. Reminds me of my mother. Almost ended up killing her in a rage over this shit many times.

You can show them endless videos, audio etc about the jews and multiculturalism and even if they agree the very next day will be a reset straight back to their same old mindset.

Dumb that bitch and never give her a reason why. Just coldness. Drives bitches crazy.

Too old. And I disagree that the femanon sounded childish. Quiet the opposite. Sounded like a dried up bitter granny.

Nailed it with her standards being absolute masculine perfection while she offers no feminimity whatsoever.

"I'm a low energy smug feminist". "b-but muh blond hair".

Take her for a long drive while playing Dr Pierce's radio shows non stop.

I found the best way to convert females is by showing them how much prettier and feminine nazi girls are. They tend to copy anything that looks good and seems to be an underground trend that is gaining momentum.

kek I knew a girl online that was half italian half french and turned out to be the biggest whore I ever knew. name was calla from bristol.

Ive been to 3 weddings and none had live music. The only music I remember was the song the bride chose to do her walk to and then the after wedding dancing. Anyone with a sound system can provide this.

age of the internet is an amazing thing.

I'm 6'1 and I still get mad reading this.

Shallow whores. Not a single virgin either.

Degenerate.

Good goy. Make sure to self impose a strict no virgin waifu policy on yourself and peers by only talking to girls 18+.

Ignore the fact that 14yo girls are the most attractive and most fertile and most virgin. Every year after 14 the chances of them remaining virgin halves.

Not saying "fuck 14yo;s". COURT THEM. Get them interested in you by talking to them and showing how superior you are to every male they know, which shouldnt be hard competing with the 14yo's in her class and her cucked father.

Court several girls like this. Nothing lewd just make them fall in love. Around 16 they will be ready and legal. Then you have a traditional virgin wife for ever after.

BUT DEGENERATE SINEAD TOLD ME SO

WE NEED TO FORGIVE GIRLS WHO0 RACE MIXED BECAUSE IT WUZ DA JOOS FAULT

I would rather die than be chained down to an unfeminine, insolent shrew bereft of romance and gaiety. Your STEM degree and blonde hair are no substitute for intrinsic femininity, they are bells and whistles tacked on in an attempt to inflate your price because you're certainly here to advertise yourself like some high class hooker.

3DPD, I bet you wear pants.

Did you see the pizza gate sticky?
You need to be gassed.

Smug anime pics only. Real weabs need to stay on /a/

This is why I dont use twitter and closed all social media accounts.

Shit like this does nothing but make me want to react.

The key to victory is always responding in a way that makes life desirable outcome. Its hard because we are prone to just reacting.

Pants wearing vagina.

Obviously firestarter media has found the thread. Only flat earthers can be so illogical and emotional.

Once again, in traditional Europe men around the age of 30 who had proven their honour would court young girls and marry them at 16.

Here is proof

I bet its sinead lol

EVERY FUCKING TIME.
Another god damn subversive shill.

Go fuck your asshole you piece of shit.

I pity you, mad goy.

Are you even using it ironically?
Sounds like you're an honest to god jew.

Can you guys not do this? I know the thread's shit but there's no real reason to start pecking at eachother.

Do you think the internet can serve us after we have been so deeply redpilled?

I feel like its just for fun now listening to and reading anything on this subject. We know what to do. Take action. Become heroes of our people.

Its come down to just pitiful arguments with retards like that

Best to just focus on our mission and give it light by focusing on pretty young virgin girls as a muse.

Paying any attention, even reading girls like that is cancer to our souls. Only focus on young girls user. They are truly angels.

Just an open discussion on marriage that the expected lemmings and feminists get triggered by because they cant accept that girls over 18 and still not married cannot be virgins in this day and age. Most likely any other age in history either. Its unnatural to let a girls beauty and fertility waste away for 5 years just because theres a (((law))) against it.

and they call me the degenerate?

tits or gtfo

Excellent taste my dude.

I have a wife and son and probably going to have another baby. It is the best thing I ever did. Don't despair lads.

Pretty much what I expected.

you guys seem to have a hard time understanding that you can't have it both ways. sucks for you all that women have escaped slavery and aren't going back. have fun pining after jb that find you creepy and grinding against your waifu pillows every night.

TITS OR GTFO

Who are you quoting?

more news at ten.

Thus the ruse cruise comes to its end as the LARPagain user drops character, incapable of even donning the style of a tranny when faced with relentless MGTOWposters.
Let the (You)s forever sustain you.

WHO fact sheet on adolescent pregnancy: babies are 50% more likely to be stillborn, premature, underweight for girls 15-19 than women 20-29. second highest cause of death for girls in that age range. puberty is not finished in girls at 14, in some it has barely started. maybe it is an evolutionary advantage for men to want to fuck girl children because even if both the mother and baby die you're still free to reproduce, but 14yos are not the most fertile or equipped for childbirth. then again maybe you guys are just attracted to children because the hierarchy that assured your superiority so long is no longer enshrined in law but only culture, and even that you sense is rapidly disappearing, changing faster you can handle.

You see what feminism has done to the minds of all girls over 16?

They're lost.

Pre pubescent is under 12.

Obvious bitter whore that didn't wait to get married.

Wow your post got worse the further I read.

14yo girls are the most fertile because they have all (almost) their eggs. Easy to understand, yes?

And you went full Jewish feminist at the end.

Is this really what Holla Forums has become?

Once again, pedoes are attracted to prepubescent girls (under 12).

14-16 is the peak of feminine beauty. No makeup needed. Literal perfection.

You're aware that only one gets released every month though, right champ? Having more eggs doesn't make you more fertile, not until you're all out of eggs.

And girls over 16 have all had sex if they're at all attractive.

Not going to explain this in circles over and over just because you're bitter over how your life turned out.

Share tips on how to be a good husband and dad

What?

Having all your eggs thus being capable of having the most children makes you the most fertile partner.

Once you're out of eggs you're infertile. Is English your first language?

Maybe it's just your emotions making you illiterate.

Sorry I should have been clearer.
Because I don't want to assume the worst of anybody, not knowing for sure, I allow for the possibility that men don't (desire to) rape kids so much for some innate reason. Whether there's an innate factor or not though, you guys clearly are having a hard time adjusting to a society in which you are marginally less powerful, and as such seek to comfort yourself with the most impressionable women you can think of, like children and those from poorer countries.

Consult a dictionary. Thanks for still proving my point though, higher rates of maternal death for teenaged girls mean that to maximize her reproductive capacity (especially of healthy infants/children that don't die before or shortly after birth) a woman should wait until her 20s - by your (erroneous) definition, then she's most fertile.

This is classic female bullshit. Take note brothers.

Just

I'll say it again- is this what Holla Forums has become?

your reading comprehension sure is shitty. the more literate will have noticed that i was referring specifically to children. fucking kiddies is rape, get out of here with your NAMBLA bullshit

Pedoes = under 12

3rd time explaining this.

White males are losing all their power!

Must be Jewish.

There's a fucking reason why our fathers before us kept women in control. They should be kept like cattle, not as equals.

Heh

According to the law you're wrong, and you're mentally ill for trying to conflate white nationalism with your push to try and get into the panties of middle schoolers.

You realize that those noble bitches were kept locked up in the manor/castle with guards, right?

You deserve a permaban too be honest. Fucking pieces of shit like you are why there is a need to 'redpill'
Degenerate fucktard.

And you're not better.
That's conditioning to stop you taking IRL action.

Middle school girls were the best. My oneitis from middle school snuck out of recess and back into the classroom where she sucked my dick. After we went to separate highschools, oh man, my next gf was the fucking best. I would sneak into her room every day after track practice while her mom was at work and we'd fuck raw. I miss that so much. It was so pure and so exhilarating. The best age for a woman is probably around 13. Obviously from the age on you would grow closer together, but 16 is probably the upper limit (and 16 is still pushing it.)

Over 18? You're fucked. Now all I want is a pure virgin girl and there aren't any at all.

Not going to reply to the Jewish feminist anymore.

Just imagine this. All the anons ITT could forget their knowledge of horrible women and only know the innocent love of young virgin girls who've never seen a penis before.

Image the spring in these men's steps. The motivation to succeed in life only knowing the beauty of females. No blackpilled despair of what they see on twitter.

Just forget it all user. Only focus on young girls and you will be free.

I'm walkin on sunshine woah!

when you pedos feel threatened your reading skills really suffer

I want the normalfaggots to leave.

see

This isnt a problem of age its a problem of morality. If the girls you are after are considered of breeding age then you just shift what we have now down to that age. (inb4 parents protect them)

12-16 are children with adult bodies. Their too easily manipulated and must be preserved from such interaction.

Well if you're implying that I'm to small/weak to dominate her, you're definitely wrong. I have not completely dominated her physically because I respect her enough not to go too far against her wishes. She's just always thinking about school stuff and is never in the mood for things to get really physical unless she's been drinking. She used to have "virgin until marriage" mentality, but now I think she's loosened up on that but still doesn't seem interested. I guess what I am looking for is someone who has not slept around a lot but who will definitely want sex once she's in a relationship. Not sure how picky I should be.

This user knows what he's talking about, underrated post.

Wife and I got married this year and we spent just less than a thousand dollars, half that being the rings. It is possible to get married on the cheap, but my wife is redpilled and has been for some time. She was convinced that the grand costs of a wedding were a way for the jews to keep white birthrates down so she spitefully didn't want to do anything but the bands, not even an engagement ring. We had our parents, her sister, my best friend, her sister's boyfriend and my bud's wife there, I cooked. Felt good to not get completely fucked financially but still be married.

read

More like

Hypocrites like you are always the funniest. Did you know there is more to life than pussy?

You're saying this because you're a coward who is afraid of opposing points of view, something fueled by the unconscious recognition of your shallow beliefs.

I need to get back to the countryside fam.

Where I live, if you've been with a girlfriend for over a year you become legally married meaning your girlfriend can screw you over just as much, and even if you split up before a year's over and even tell the government you're not in a relationship, if she still says she's in a relationship with you they'll consider you legally married when that year passes.

You best read the posts you've quoted then.

this whole dynamic is why I don't pursue women anymore. women have been given this social position since victorian times, where they act as moral judges. this whole notion was predicated upon their "purity" but they don't have this anymore. the last fucking thing I want is to listen to some dumb ass cunt repeating the typical mass media "oceania has always had muslim migrants" slogans to me after I've worked 40 hours and she is taking 25 years off her "career" to raise my kids while I pay back her student loans.

honestly I'd rather wait for waifus.

I do know that, my posts indicate I work on a lot of self improvement and have a good enough job and life and don't focus on pussy every second of the day, but it would make me happier as a normal human male and allow me to have a decent family.
ok dude

yea doing the easiest thing is always the right thing

Go on and follow your base desire to muh dick, user.

I've never seen anything but pure, hardened commitment from waifufags, and typically they use it to self-improve in whatever way, typically working out. I'd expect them to break down and hunt 3D's a lot more often than they do, but I haven't met one who has done that yet.

It's fucking bizarre if you ask me, but it's definitely not "easy".

Gold digging cunt identified.

passivity is the ultimate copout. The only justification you can make is that its better than actively tearing down society. We are the pioneers, we cant stand idly by while the world collapses.

go to church, faggot

This is the internal struggle.

Pretty exhausting.

Currently I'm basically just ignoring that aspect of life and working. No vidya/anime/neet shit, just really can't find the motivation given the above conflicts.

this is probably bait, but I'm gonna pretend that it isn't
you aren't faithful, you'll only settle for the very best and then if you find someone even better you'll only settle for him instead, and your expectations are unrealistic; I don't think any man currently walking on Earth could trust you with his heart as long as theres the possibility that theres a guy better than he is out thereand there is as far as you'd be concerned you wouldn't settle for a 9/10 unless you couldn't find anyone better for a long time, and you wouldn't stay with that guy if you found a 10/10, and you wouldn't stay with that guy if you found a 11/10, and you wouldn't stay with that guy after marrying him if you found a 12/10 and so on

you already have a stem degree, so you don't have much time left to find a guy and get married to him and have kids before turning 30 years old; your egg cells are deteriorating
and you don't wanna get married to a guy only 2 years after meeting him do you?for all I know you would if hes the best you can find

why don't you just settle for a respectable and moderately 7/10 virgin who is of good characterapparently unlike you and has a job in a STEM field? its because you're too vain
do you think that vanity is a desirable trait in a woman?
did your parents and/or the media give you princess syndrome?

>boys and manchildren must realize that from an evolutionary perspective, men are made to compete and women are made to be selective.
so you and your potential husband should be like animals?
a man should compete with other men for a woman like a bunch of apes, and a woman should only go for the winner?
you aren't willing to transcend animalistic desires and stop playing the mind-games that Holla Forums thinks girls to be trained to play by other women(like their mother) from a very young age

you are a slave to your desires, and if you have a strong enough desire to sleep with another man, you're gonna act on it even if hes not even a 10/10 and the guy you're with is
and if you have a strong enough desire to eat alot of ice cream every day, then you will and you'll become fat

oh, the irony
there I fixed it for you

I don't think anyone on Holla Forums who isn't desperate and knows what to look for in a wife would go after you

though I would prefer a white, I'm not into blondes anyway

If dubs, everyone posting in this thread will get a waifu

rerollan

Sorry, guys

Pretty much exactly validates what has been said.

This is some supreme kind kek's divine will. Waifus never.

lol reported

Reported for ephebophilia.

you really fucked us on this one

There's actually an epidemic of highly-educated single women living unmarried due to their unrealistic standards.

As a blue collar worker who is content enough to masturbate alone and spend my money how I want to: Feels good, man.

The dating gap: why the odds are stacked against female graduates finding a like-minded man
archive.is/fE5qa

not everyone ≠ no one

You are so close to an epiphany, user. Don't worry about being an attractive man; just be a man. Focus on you, without sparing a thought to what the women will like. With a few years of /fit/ living and skill building (i.e. carpentry, engine work, learning to fly a small plane, something artistic like music or painting or sculpting), you're going to be surprised when a woman you're chatting with somewhere seems to be getting more and more interested in you. The shit you were doing just for yourself will incidentally draw quality women to you. The fact that you're not chasing them and trying to flash a peacock's tail in their faces only makes you more desireable. It makes you somebody who acts like you could do better than them, and that's irresistible to a woman. Ironically, you can turn things around by just putting your balls on a shelf for now and paying attention to your own life.

This really can't be faked. You genuinely have to like yourself and feel inside that you're worth something. You'll automatically start walking with your shoulders thrown back and a confident look on your face. The women will notice. But again – it has to be for real, not an act, and it doesn't happen if you've got pussy on the brain the whole time. That just makes you stink of desperation.

Right but someone is going to miss out so we must be sympathetic to whomever it is.

This is what happens when 10 women reject 9 beta men and fight over 1 alpha man. At the end of the day you have one happy couple, 9 unhappy entitled shrews, and 9 happy weeaboos that just bought their first dakimakura.

Tell her something like, "you seem like a real down to earth kinda girl and i'd like to take you out."

It'll work.

This is better than my method. Years ago, when I was a younger user, I met an actual, no kidding, 24-year-old virginchan with bright eyes and a nice figure. She seemed to glow with innocence and purity, and of course she was a Mormon. Like an idiot, I played it subtle and kept taking her out (for coffee, again like an idiot), and never got close to closing the deal. I think she wound up in an arranged marriage to some Mormon spic her parents liked.

Why the blog post? To make a point about what I learned:
DON'T BE A FAGGOT. TALK TO THE GIRL AND DECLARE YOUR INTEREST. ACTUALLY COURT HER. IF SHE SAYS NO, WISH HER WELL AND MOVE ON. IF SHE SAYS YES, WIFE THE FUCK OUT OF HER BEFORE THE SPICS DO.

1. Solid prenup
2. Learn how to tame your woman so she is less likely to cheat
3. Have upright friends and family so social pressure makes her less likely to cheat
4. Don't be a douche wad yourself
5. Stop whining and start winning
6. 14 words
7/ /thread

I've recently met a girl at work who seems ideal. I'll soon do what you both have suggested as anything less ensures failure.

lol no you've misunderstood. Holla Forums is a lot older than you think 32. I'm already in a successful stem career, lift, debt-free etc…

The "focus on you" meme lands you exactly where I am. A middle-aged workaholic with barely any time or desire to go out and invest in relationships.

Checked.

These things seem appropriately related because women naturally fill their minds with shit and call it an education.

These days, teen pregnancy tends to happen in the third world or among the poor and uneducated, both of which would also correlate with poor health and malnutrition.

Titus exposicus or get the fuck outicus

All women are like that. You think they get mature as they get older?

I decided to reply to your post. First of all, it isn't a fantasy life, but its directly related to the subject at hand. Most women become sexually active between the ages of 12-16. Sometimes its far earlier, even 9, which is an unnatural consequence of endocrine disruption in the developed world and lax moral standards. The very most chaste girls are at least masturbating to pornography from middle school onwards. I know this from years of experience. If you're some kind of 30 y/o oldfag then you wouldn't understand. Shit changed.

My anec

Posts like this legit or not make me realise that Mick Tayla did nothing wrong.

Spot on. Actually they do get more mature but not until they hit menopause.

Exactly. Fuck shis shit.

Oh, and…

Women adopt this silly Darwinist persona to justify their psychopathy. We can definitely go back to our evolutionary societal pattern, but she imagines lots of strong, healthy mean competing for her attention and she gets to mate with the winner like we're some kind of dumb herd animal butting heads during rut. The reality is that, if they want to take us back to our more primitive roots, that she will be sold by her father to another man as a slave in marriage, if she runs her mouth she'll get beat, and if she commits adultery she'll be stoned to death. Her only hope for a divorce will be if men from another tribe attack the village, slay her husband and her children with the sword, and rape her as a war bride.

Women were historically possessions to be controlled, traded, and stolen.

Cultivate confidence and be appreciative. I stole a girl from her four year high school relationship simply from being confident and appreciative of her - now she is the one asking me to marry and wants five kids with me.

Your negative energy radiates. It's what kills these relationships because women hate a whiny bitch. Turn it into constructive like anger. Be firm, decisive, and feign empathy.

And stop making every aspect of the female psyche based on Freudian materialism. You're no better than a Marxist at that point.

This is probably the best post in this thread.
Just sayin'.

artofmanliness.com/2014/06/09/semper-virilis-a-roadmap-to-manhood-in-the-21st-century/
Here you are sir.

This, is very important. A healthy psychic atmosphere provides a stabilizing factor while a toxic one makes it all go down hill regardless of what else you do.

Learn to wield your mind & emotions just as well as you would your beloved 1911. Yes I am saying being a wizard not only helps but is effectively necessary to maintain honor against the near omnipresent corrupting influences.

Agreed.

Not agreed, don't feign it, actually learn empathy, learn how to connect beyond the flesh in a psychic way and you'll have all the panties you could ever want.

No, only recycling vats now. It is the duty of every citizen.

AND WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU, AN ATMOSPHERIC SCIENTIST? HAHAHA!

Whats polluting our atmosphere is harlotry and the government welfare state. Repeal the 19th, repeal Roe v Wade, repeal the 1970 no-fault divorce laws

FUCK THE ATMOSPHERE, WE WILL USE NUCLEAR POWER TO MAKE A NEW ONE

I am a scientist, one who's pursuit of the truth has taken him through the rabbit hole and out the otherside I became a mystic. Now able to see beyond the veil I can understands the subtle energetic flows which give rise to the projection we see as maya (the illusion of the world).

I predominately ply my insight as an energy healer, one, who through magic can reknit soul and flesh.

I have wooed females through sheer psychic force of will alone. And I have made a career about of working the flows of creation from chaos to order. From this one actually can, if they are willing to trust you and accept your lead, bestow enlightenment, the red pill as too green.

It is of the utmost importance that one not just aspire to noble greatness in form, but also in mind & heart as well. That is the romantic ideal we all strive for, that is what calls one from the selfishness of the world to glory.

When you embody that life of honor, you shall be more than able to maintain your divinity, attracting & maintaining all those who resonate (by chance or by consent) within your circle. That is how you keep a woman.

And you went off the edge. You will go the way of the dinosaur, mumbling to yourself as you tend to the dusty garden of bones that is our legacy, while eternity beckons to us.

All feminists should be given lobotomies and made into good little housewives.

>reddit spacing

Produce documented experiments that you have conducted. Doesn't matter if it's ((( published ))) or not, but you don't go calling yourself a scientist and not be a person who pursues knowledge through application of the scientific method.

My favorite is how they proceed to blame men for not being educated.

IT'S SPIRIT SCIENCE, BRO

How are you complaining about there being no virgins left when you are part of the problem, retard?

You fail to see the root cause of the issue - doing "dabs" of weed, even once, will turn all of your friends into Spirit Scientists. 100% True Fact.

I'm happily married, and we agreed, I'm siring a whole clan.

Additionally, I'm on the bleeding of technology research, scalar engineering (ZP-esque). It's the electric universe and all the aether theories of the ages refined into something a bit less abstractly philosophical and more concrete.
scalarphysics.com/

These are the the new bedrock of empirical science, undeniable proofs of the wheel work of nature, pushing us to the stars and beyond.

I don't have any personal results digitized, I can recount things but personal physical storage of the data is not a thing I have been able to much do. I don't fret over it however as there are many of the trials I have done that are often duplicated by other folks on the net so proofs are readily available.

I do apply the scientific method however as it's (typically) done on a hobbyist budget, for me the remembrance of results & integrity of the experiments are more important than the archiving of such.

I'll just leave it at this:
The higher we soar, the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly. - Friedrich Nietzsche

& as long as you MAGA, I MAGA, I don't care if your mundane or not, we'll MAGA.

ABSOLUTELY
ZERO PROOF
E
R
O

P
R
O
O
F

That was before I realized it was wrong. But the fact of the matter is that if I didn't, someone else would have. If you continue this "its the men's fault" philosophy to its end, and every western man is a chaste white knight while no restraints put on women, then women will just invite men in from other countries to whore around with

Summarizes part of (((feminism))) very well, other than "used goods" angle.
Everybody loses.

And she can subvert your kids behind your back with jewish koolaid, another reason to not marry "liberated" women at any circumstance

resisting physiological urges isn't passive, giving into them is

all you need is a solid fuck buddy for sex and a dog for companionship

and if society collapses far enough men will also.
PokemonGo will be good training for this.
Poke a bitch and go

filtered

This is what cowards do, on this battlefield of ideas. A wise man once observed that political dialogue isn't all that different from and argument of two men separated by a pistol on the ground; the one who first seizes it will control the conversation. - The pistol being political vocabulary.

filtered

goodlookingloser.com/laid/basic-guy-game/how-to-get-a-date-the-same-night-basic-guy-game-live-audios

Advice for Holla Forums regarding simply getting the first date.

What other anons said here regarding being assertive and confident is particularly apt. If you are a loser (in poor shape, autist) , the above won't help

Thank you for posting this

lol, so basically blue collar, working class, family oriented men are the problem.

Despite this thread sometimes i feel Holla Forums lays too much burden on people who don't want to marry or not ready yet.

"Why am i sad?" sometimes i ask myself. "Ah yes, Holla Forums told me i am worthless if i won't marry and make tons of white children." Its unbelievable pressure, and there's no other sources of it in my life other than Holla Forums.

I guess you are pretty young? Once you turn a little older (around 20-25) you will realise that pol was right again and true happyness can only be achieved with a healthy family.

These posts really hit close to home for me, as I have a similar story myself.

I just pretend she got BLACKED and try not to think of her so often.

"My wallet, my choice !"
No soup for you. feminist.

I am 24, got lot of experience with women. Its not worth what you saying it does. Modern women see happiness in freedom of cock carousel, rather than healthy faithful monogamous family.

I had exactly this sort of GF and one day she turned me into the shrinks & police and after that never again. To hell with her.

He has a point. The constant "you MUST have a huge family" shit is demoralizing to people and often ensures they WON'T have a family because their closest circle of friends (Holla Forums) are putting them down for not having one yet.

I think we need to lay off that shit and let people work on their lives without constantly shitting on them for not having won everything yet.

Positive attitude will lead to success which will lead to white families, so don't try to destroy positive attitudes for not having succeeded yet.

put your special snowflake penis inside a few vaginas and you won't feel so spooked and intimidated by "pretty and kind" females

fun fact: their cheery demeanor is just a front

Well, you are.
Deal with it, pussy.

No, you faggot, social pressure is how you achieve an end.
Yes, you MUST have as huge a family as you can have, because your people are drastically out numbered and facing demographic assault.

If you cannot take acknowledgement of your failings without having your positive attitude destroyed, then you aren't actually concerned about working on your life.

What we need is for is not for people to lay off that, but to spread it further afield - the reason its so demoralizing for many men, is because they don't accept it, they espouse the behavioral patterns of those they decry, and are often themselves somewhat broken in that regard.
As more people return to the notion that large White families are a good thing, the opportunities to create such a family expand, not contract.

It's not about white phenotype, but rather the ideology. Pass that on.

You can make marriage exciting by beating up some nigger.

No, actually it is about white phenotype

How stupid are you to miss the point so hard? Pretty much all of us already want a family But harassing us for not having one yet is only going to demoralize us and damage our morale, and you accomplish nothing because you're trying to persuade us of something we already agree with

Then do that elsewhere. Spread it afield, not on Holla Forums. Doing it on Holla Forums is fucking retarded because we all already want families, but what's important for us now is working to make that happen, not to be hassled and put down for not having completed it yet.

Brotip: your homosexual "yell at people while you fantasize about being a (((hollywood))) drill sergeant" crap doesn't work. The best case you can hope for is that it demoralizes people, the worst is that it turns them outright against you. So cut that shit out if you're a true Holla Forumsack, or admit to being a counterproductive retard.

Ah, a good ubermensch woman. The few who can actually improve the white race. The rest of you need to improve yourselves before complaining about modern women because modern men are just as shit. If I see another guy with those dorky cringey thick rimmed numale glasses with a dumb smug politically correct opinion who constantly will agree without question what a woman says like they're that current year beta and colbert losers I'll wack him with a frying pan until his brains squishes out. Your girlfriend is not your mother. LEARN TO BE A MAN FIRST.

Thank you for that beautiful example of why everyone reading this should home school your children.

You're better off memeing waifus or waifubots/artificial wombs to existence. The female creature is now unsalvagable, due to government, white knights, and christcucks.

I don't want to be that guy but…

Is our fixation on virginity based on principles or is it out of a sense of deep regret that we didn't get to enjoy losing our virginity with someone in our teenage years because we were spergs and weirdos addicted to porn…

I don't know. I feel many feels about this topic. Just tryna get a degree, lift, and commission at this point.

Meanwhile, Christians enjoy loving marriages of the most red pilled kind. Good luck with your robot wombs, I'm going to have 12 kids the real way.

I am 1 hour and 44 minutes in.

Also he complains about slut-shaming, as if it were a bad thing.

Also he fails to name the jew and he's butthurt about men controlling their women.

both for me. but now im glad I didnt ruin myself on some std whore and will be loyal to my wife

My fixation on virginity is due to romanticism. Sadly, my genetics aren't good, however, the vision of two beautiful people with the attribute of purity (in every sense) becoming one and raising a family is a great enjoyment. To me, it is just a cog in the wheel of virtues that I hold in high regard: purity, justice, absolution, and maybe a few others.

What is absolution?

For one to stick with what they say. The basis on this is that one would have thought quite deeply over what they are going to say or do, and, therefore, they will accomplish it or do it. I.e., no back-peddling.
The only exception would with a further realization of the "truth". This will sound existential, however, supposing there is some true "right" and "wrong" (at least, formed from some biological axioms), that doing what is according to those axioms would take first priority.
E.g., say at one point in my life I say I would marry black girl. At that point in time, the amount of information known to me regarding truth with respect to marriage was less. At present I know more with respect to that, hence, it takes priority that I keep my genes pure over keeping that statement.
Sorry, this is a bit hard to describe. Although I wish to write a book on my philosophical outlook, it's quite hard because I only know myself in a "behavioral" sense. I.e., give me a situation, I ask questions, you answer until I completely understand the things I wish to, then I give you my conclusion.

holy fuck TOM its you HI TOM!!!!!!!!

that meme will never prevail on Holla Forums no matter how much or how often you try to force it

Women dont know what they want its up to the men to guide them.

Step it up son, its time to toughen up buttercup. You will never make it in the coming high pressure social environment if you cant handle online constructive criticism.

For thousands of years and in every culture that has ever existed a woman's virginity was here most prized possession. The only time this has not been the case was when a society was collapsing. This new age shit of free love is the number 1 enemy of the white man. It is also one of the pillars of the communist attack on civilization.

Sex and Culture
Joseph Daniel Unwin

After tiding up my caps folder I found several relevant, dumpan.

We reserved a spot for you in Auschwitz.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I am a scientist, one who's pursuit of the truth has taken him through the rabbit hole and out the otherside I became a mystic. Now able to see beyond the veil I can understands the subtle energetic flows which give rise to the projection we see as maya (the illusion of the world). I will, through magic, reknit soul and flesh with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. I have wooed females through sheer psychic force of will alone. And I have made a career about of working the flows of creation from chaos to order. Not only am I happily married, but I'm on the bleeding edge of technology research, scalar engineering (ZP-esque), you little shit. If only you could have known these are the the new bedrock of empirical science, undeniable proofs of the wheel work of nature, pushing us to the stars and beyond, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now I'll just leave it at this: "The higher we soar, the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly." - Friedrich Nietzsche

That's a great analysis of what real assertiveness is.

Kek'd heartily m8
7/10 though, diverged too far from classic form IMHO.

My personal favorite and also reference:

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you unenlightened neophyte? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Invisible College, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on dark wizards, and I have over 300 confirmed curses. I am trained in 7th dimsension hexing and I’m the top Invoker in the entire Ordo Mysterium. You are nothing to me but just another illusionist. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of magicians across the Astral Realm and your Existential Signature is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking hexed, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my weekend spellbook. Not only am I extensively trained in psychokinetic combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Ordo Templi Orientis and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will summon demons all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Tfw you were a virgin but then wasted it on a guy who tried to cheat on u with his 40 year old feminist buzzcut baby mama and then also physically mentally and emotionally abused you. And he didn't even make money.
Single dad's are as bad as single moms.
I never want to be in a relationship ever again now.
I wish I could just be an elderly woman already and live in a cabin in the woods and have a dog.
Or a nun.
Kms.

Kek
What the fuck did you just say about me, you uninitiated simpleton? I’ll have you know I am the head of my lodge at the OTO, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret rituals in Thelema, and I have over 300 confirmed spells. I am trained in the Book of the Law, and I’m the top degree in the entire Order. You are nothing to me but just another Wiccan. I will wipe you the fuck out with curses the likes of which has never been seen before in this Aeon, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of occultists across the USA and your aura is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, muggle. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your paradigm. You’re fucking dead, chaosfag. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my wand. Not only am I extensively trained in Ceremonialism, but I have access to the entire works of the Golden Dawn and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn Carroll worshipper. I will shit hexes all over you and your chakras will drown in it. You’re fucking banished, chaote.

Another, from /ck/:
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little quiche? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my culinary class in Tuscany, and I’ve been involved in secret raids on your nonna's fridge, and I have over 300 confirmed ingredients in addition to eggs.
I am trained in pan warfare and I’m the top menu item in Italian cuisine.
You are nothing to me but just another omelette.
I will whisk you out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on Season One of Iron Chef, mark my words.
You think you can get away with saying shit to me over the Internet? Think again, PAM-user.
As we speak I am contacting my network of pies across Italy and your pantry is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, coglione.
The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your breakfast.
You’re fucking dead, cornuto.
I can be on any plate, anytime, and I can be eaten in over seven hundred cafes, and that’s just with my basic ingredients.
Not only am I extensively trained in frypan combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Martha Stewart Cookware Collection and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your dish off the face of the dining table, you little stronzo.
If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “pretentious” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you wouldn't have disparaged rustic European cooking traditions.
You didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn zoccola.
I will spew condiments all over you and you will drown in them.
You’re fucking fried, kiddo.

Spot on (for other anons to read)

So, I tried this with a girl at work today.

I was already expecting her to have plans for the weekend, so my real goal was just to get her number.

Asked if she had a boyfriend and she doesn't but is 'kinda seeing someone and maybe it will develop into that'

I suppose EVERY girl is constantly seeing someone already, so it's worth perusing?