I just saw pic related

I just saw pic related

what are some other movies where the hero becomes the villain by the end?

feels bad

The Star Wars Saga. Breaking Bad. Other pleb shit.

I said movies

Movie stands for moving pictures.

Television shows are movies, if you want to specify a "movie" you should say a feature, while a serialized movie is a television show.

Were you Lovin It®?

did we watch the same movie?

So Bob Ross is a movie?

explain

Did they go over how the Big Mac was stolen from Big Boy?

Wat!?

they did not go into specifics they mostly told the story from Ray Kroc's perspective and how he went from franchising McDonalds to creating a real estate empire using McDonalds.

Most of the ending of the film is spent devoted to how he screwed the original owners over and went from being almost unable to afford to pay them 2 million dollars to being worth 700 million dollars by the end.

Yep.

Yup, the media says a McDonald's franchisee invented the Big Mac, but it was a fucking lie. They just copied the Big Boy that was around 30 years earlier in 1936 and is the same exact fucking sandwich. Then the media lies for McDonald's and pushes the lie on the public, shaping a reality that never actually existed in the first place.

You can think of it as an early media psyop. Remember when the news talked about the inventor of the Big Mac dying this year? Guy didn't invent shit, but they still pushed that fake news on the public because the media has McDonald's back.

What? The media lies? What an astonishing and completely unprecedented idea.

McDonald did nothing wrong

Best 2017 meme

Plane Scene

At the begining of the film CIA is presented in the power stance of a big guy. It is only later in the story we see him together with Bane and his smallness is apparent.

Was this a cuckchan meme originally? I remember literally one guy forcing it for a week and it never caught on. Dunkaccino was more successful than this DOA meme.

Viral marketing. Makkas don't shill so good.

It was never intended for success and spread, it was a chemo meme to flush out cancer.

Naw believe it or not this board has actually produced something original
Hi cuckacinofag. Real subtle as usual.

Well played.

It was pretty good.

Better feeling than having a multinational corporation that makes billions, wouldn't you say?

This movie made me feel like I could do something great if I were to try hard enough, it's meant to make you feel like that, right? That's a wonderful thing that Jewlywood accomplishes in their movies. Too bad that movivation evaporates the second you realize you are you and live in reality…

They showed how Krock was a complete crook by jewing the original owners, it's pretty entertaining. I'd give an 8.5 kinos out of 10

(((Winners))) re-write history.

He was a fucking asshole since day 1, what are you trying to imply?

Lord of War