Go to Holla Forums

We are living in the past :_; how do we bring the rad left to the current again

hehe i made this exact bait thread a few days ago

im glad you liked it

Habbenings :DDD

No b8 here

There is something as too much theory tbh

No current events are relevant to leftism because leftism's answer to everything is "wait for the revolution!"

No thanks.

We have multiple threads about contemporary shit.

Except that's a false dichotomy as there is barely any news or theory on here.

Literally SEVERAL of them!!!!!

People make threads about current events all the time what are you talking about?

What special goldilocks ratio would make you happy?

This seems relevant

No leftist happenings that what i meant

We have threads about Rojava all the time.

even do is post "these guys are based" and leave it at that

You are still wrong OP.
Our problem is actually the board "personalities" and the idiots who take their baits

Tbh I'd like this board to be nothing but IMPORTANT news + theory. And I'm not talking shitty theory like "what did Hegel mean on page 238 blah blah blah" that belongs on /lit/ but what actual policy we should advocate and what actions we should take.

That's what reactionaries do. They react. We'd rather spend our time telling people that becoming enraged over every shitty little event is just an another part of the cyclical nature of capitalism in crisis. Getting pissy at "happenings" doesn't solve the underlying problems and doesn't break us out of the loop. Only theory will, and in the long term, revolution.

This isn't a political party and we shouldn't treat it like one.

Who decides what's important?

All the leftists are online discussing theory.

For news? Shit not related to idpol.

So go out in the real world and organize. Interact with your actual community. Join a party. Start one. This is a fucking image board on the colon of the internet.

Or maybe we could forge the only community of active leftists on the internet not drowning in idpol.

Holla Forums cares more about happenings because they don't understand them
the shit we see was long predicted by Marx, Proudhon, Rousseau and the countless other philosophers centuries ago. These "happenings" aren't surprising to us at all, and the answers and implications of them have been long discussed to death before.

But we've already done that.

This place is dying though. We never do anything besides respond to Holla Forums bait and engage in tankie/anarkid wars.

I take that back. We funded an RD Wolff episode. But still.

i suspect the bait threads will die down after the election