Breaking: 21 injured in OZ bank as man sets himself on fire

any aussies here with pics or, maybe a miracle, a fucking livestream?

rt.com/news/367329-melbourne-bank-fire-self-immolation/
(a few videos from twatter links on site)

"At least 21 people have been injured after a man reportedly set himself on fire at Springvale Commonwealth Bank of Australia in the Melbourne suburb of Springvale, according to local media reports. A heavy police presence is at the scene.
Five people have reportedly suffered serious burns.

The Commonwealth Bank of Australia is a multinational bank with locations in Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, Asia, the US, and the UK.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/K6YP1
9news.com.au/national/2016/11/18/12/11/several-injured-after-person-reportedly-lights-self-on-fire-in-melbourne-bank/?ocid=9newsmtw
archive.is/GVh9G
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17750236
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

archived link before people start sperging out. Any ausfags know if this was a Snackbar?
archive.is/K6YP1

better chance of finding a fucking dodo bird than a live link from australia. RT needs to move offices there.

9news.com.au/national/2016/11/18/12/11/several-injured-after-person-reportedly-lights-self-on-fire-in-melbourne-bank/?ocid=9newsmtw

How do 21 people get injured from a man on Fire?

He probably dumped three litres of petrol onto the floor.

is that kebab country? We get zero news on Australia in the ZOG, it may as well be another planet.

In the 2011 census the population of Springvale was 19,771 and is comprised of approximately 48.7% females and 51.3% males.

The median/average age of the people in Springvale is 34 years of age.

29.5% of people living in the suburb of Springvale were born in Australia. The other top responses for country of birth were 21.1% Vietnam, 10.5% India, 5.2% Cambodia, 4.9% China , 2.0% Sri Lanka, 2.0% Greece, 1.7% Italy, 1.4% New Zealand, 1.4% Burma , 1.1% Philippines, 1.0% Thailand, 0.8% Pakistan, 0.7% England, 0.6% Cook Islands.

24.5% of people living in Springvale speak Vietnamese. The other top languages spoken are 20.5% English only, 8.3% Cantonese, 6.9% Punjabi, 5.5% Other, 4.7% Mandarin, 4.6% Khmer, 4.5% Language spoken at home not stated, 3.5% Greek, 2.2% Italian.

The religious makeup of Springvale is 27.3% Buddhism, 21.0% Catholic, 13.3% No religion, 7.0% Other Religious Groups, 6.4% Religious affiliation not stated, 4.8% Islam, 4.4% Eastern Orthodox, 3.2% Anglican, 3.0% Hinduism, 1.7% Uniting Church.

Lelbournefag here, you better believe it. Melbourne is full of Asians more than anything but it's recently getting more and more kebab and Somalians. Sydney is worse for terrorism at the moment, but now Melbourne has a somalian gang problem. I don't really know what the fuck happened here tbh, it could have been a number of things.

Melbourne city and a good chunk of the surrounding suburbs need to be walled off at this point.

It's Melbourne again. Victoria need to get balkanised to prevent themselves from being poisoned by the Melbournian SJW disease. SJWs need to be forced to live in the abo community and suffer daily.

but Buddhism is the religion of peace1!!

WTF? That's why the Jews let you get away with shipping out boat people. It sounds like all the hordes of Asia are let in "legally."

I'm okay with this.

nope, just expendible wageslaves.

No self-immolation antics to be seen here lads, this was a right fuckup of an attack so says the gaybc

archive.is/GVh9G

she doesn't look like a kike?

what the fuck
nuke it from orbit

Probably an Abo trying to have a cigarette.
Springvale's too far to check out.

Melbourne is finished, it's all hipsters and chinamen.

watched some tv.
they said "someone lit a bank on fire"
no mention of suicide or immolation.

straya media doesn't report on suicides
like that asian guy who slashed his throat in a sydney woolworths earlier this year

haha chingvale i live about 30mins from there smells like a 3rd world fish market and looks like one too

full of asians to the point most writing is in moonrunes

good asian food there.

haha chingvale i live about 30mins from there smells like a 3rd world fish market and looks like one too

full of asians to the point most writing is in moonrunes

good asian food there.

I think
might be their equivalent of England's
A way to get around saying he blew himself up.

Not reporting suicides is responsible journalism.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17750236

That's exactly what's happening.

Good luck with that bro. Springvale had a big salmonella outbreak years ago because gooks are so unhygienic

The tough border policy is literally keeping around a thousand boat people out so that our surprisingly anti-immigrant normies think everything is good while they let hundred of thousands a year in. Everything you hear about our policy being based is a big fat meme and in reality we make sweden blush. Last I checked I think we were outpacing most euro countries at the moment at replacing the white people.

It's fucking disgusting you barbarian

Ironically Australia has a greater percentage of whites than some European countries, at least according to official numbers. Don't forget that we're a massive escape valve for Englanders and South Africans, even Canadians are starting to come here.

It's a multi-cult hellhole I know because I live here. You even see niggers on public transport now.

Is this the /auspol/ thread? Good

Went to the RTA or whatever the fuck it's called today to get my green P's (I'm in my 20s and only doing them now). My region of sydney is supposed to be WASP central but the horror I'm seeing

Things didn't use to be this way.

I know m8.
I know.

we pub with no beer now.

FINGERING

Thought I'd let people know that the perpetrator who tried to burn down the bank and everyone in it has been named as Nur Islam, a refugee living in Australia.
He decided to burn the bank down as Centrelink had cut off his payments of $430 a fortnight and 'the line was too long' to renew his income support case.

my sides

Ch-…checked…