Why is this board so obsessed with autistic memes? I thought that gay nerd shit was for aut-right retards

Why is this board so obsessed with autistic memes? I thought that gay nerd shit was for aut-right retards

Memes are for funsies user

How autistic do you have to be to find pictures of frogs and the same buzzwords posted over and over again funny?

Idk, how autistic do you have to be to put serious thought into what makes you snicker?

the older I get the more I consider memes as a nuisance. Ofc some are funny and a play with language but most are just filling material instead of real content.

I don't need to put serious thought into anything to not be entertained by le funny cartoon frogs making silly faces and epin catch phrases

Time to take your autism pills

Agreed user, I expect that kind of shit from Holla Forums kiddies since they are all extremely autistic. But I really hope for more from the leftists.

only boring shitty people say that

and no i don't laugh at pictures of frogs either but memes are good but they have short life spans. this brings to another point. spamming dead memes is a thing autistic people because of complication with communication and humor. that's why you will see Holla Forums spamming frogs still while here on Holla Forums "where coming bucko" meme, which is much newer, is not used anymore.

The autism of Holla Forums and pepe could also be due to the comfort autistic people find from familiarity, and their stubbornness overall.

A non neglectible part of the board is making a parralel between the activity of Holla Forums and the success of the alt right, and come to the conclusion that memes are the XXIth century propaganda. So they think, "Maybe we should do that?"
I'm wondering however if memes have that much of an impact and if Holla Forums is the consequence and not the cause of the rising Right.

If trump win meme's win

Pol just stood around in a circle laughing at jeb calling him a cuckservitive and it worked.

Trump uses memes himself, and it works every time.
Lying ted.
Crooked hillary.
Low energy jeb.

that too aswell.

autism is truth

Completely agree with you, OP.

I'm embarrassed for comrades who get in arguments with Holla Forums over who has the best wacky ms paint jpegs.

Of course Holla Forums is the consequence.

wew you're a special one

because its fun

I fucking hate memes. They're making people incredibly stupid. Or they just make it apparent, I don't know.

I LIKE SADFROG MAYS YOU ANGUSHOLE

DO NOT QUESTION THE MAYS OR YOU WILL BE REMOVED

wew, low energy fam tbqh

lefty/pol/ is satire you dumb fuck

4U

gay nerd shit is for gay nerds of all political stripes, including lefties

Which memes you're referring?

& what's that gay nerd shit for alt-right retards?

no its not. Its never been, don't try to pretend it was secretly satire all along. I've been here from the start.

Why do people on imageboards call things they don't like autistic when we are all autistic?

Glad I have this fun and exciting user to tell me how fun and exciting it is to repeat funny catchphrases over and over again like the cool kids on 4chan

Its not about what I like or don't like

Pointless repetition is symptom of autism, and I am worried about the mental health on this imageboard

Your life is satire.

I like the "b-but it's an imageboard, it's supposed to be autistic/shitty" whenever people try to make this a better place.

Yes.

Source or gtfo

Does Holla Forums STILL believe this place is Tumblr?

I can prove /pol was satire, a long time ago, in one sentence