Laurent Fabius: "Opposing the elite establishment makes you a mob."

The former French foreign minister was just on CNN, and he has a message for the bad goyim that don't know what's good for them.

Interviewer: To some people, the victory of Trump was a shock, but to other people it was a great delight. People like Marine LePen, like Nigel Farage, like all the far right leaders across Europe, Geert Wilders and the others. This rising tide of populism: is it going to knock you all for six? I mean, your prime minister said today in Berlin that this could be the end of Europe; that Europe is in a very dangerous place right now.

'''Laurent Fabius: First, what we have seen in the US, it's not only an American thing. It's more general. So as France is concerned, ahh" (catches self) "obviously we have to listen to people, in France and abroad. And not to accept nationalism and popularism. Because at the end of the day, it's contradictory with the interest of the people. I know that you are familiar with French literature, you know Victor Hugo? Okay. Therefore, I will translate one small sentence of Victor Hugo that is magnifcent. He said, In English,
"The mob often betrays the people." … "The mob often betrays the people."
And that really goes to the centre of the problem.

Interviewer: Well, if the mob betrays the people often, what about the establishment? What can the establishment do to win back the trust of people? Because they are being blamed right now. And President Obama, Chancellor Merkel have penned an op-ed, saying that, you know,
"Progress is here to stay. Globalization is here to stay. Our shared values are here to stay."
But some of… these poeple don't want it. How do you convince them?

Laurent Fabius: Well, that's one of the great difficulties, because people who are in power have to take more attention to what people are asking for. And answering in rational terms, but also understanding that there are not only rational elements, and they have to show that there is a way to progress. And they have to speak about an act; about fighting inequalities and they have to deliver.

Wanting security and the preservation of your culture and way of life; not wanting your streets filled with raping, low-IQ shitskins, these things make you the mob.

Turns out the Soros rioters, the parasitic beaners, murderous nigs, and raping mudslimes are the people. Those that respect democratically held elections, and speak with their conscience and civility are the mob.

A lot of people are still going to have to die.

trust nobody not even yourself
trust me though goy i know whats best for me i mean us

dubs in my book, checked

why would anyone care about the former french foreign minister over the current one

Well there's your problem OP.

Because their goal is the same, total enslavement of the west.

Note that he doesn't explain how this is the case. He just call caring about one's country a mob attitude and assumes he's won the argument.

For you.

Oh Lord Jesus Christ will You in Your infinite mercy and compassion please allow me to personally exact righteous vengeance on one of these vipers during my time in this world. Amen

We'll have to at one point no matter what god says.

Every fucking time

We praise only one god here.

The only "people" this asshole gives a shit about is the "chosen people".

Reminder Laurent Fabius is a kike who converted to catholicism.

We need to become a mafia/mob and make each other money.

That's Holla Forums 2.0

French Milo, then?

What argument?

Ironically or literally?

checked

https:// en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laurent_Fabius
EVERY TIME
EVERY FUCKING TIME IT'S SOME KIKE PIECE OF SHIT TELLING US WE NEED TO "PROGRESS" IN SOCIETY AS IF THAT FUCKING MEANS ANYTHING OTHER THAN LETTING SANDNIGGERS IN TO RAPE OUR WOMEN

Templar dubs confirm.

Fabius is a kike.
And very recently he helped Al-Nosra.
So fuck him

Both.

Funny that he's invoking a French author. Maybe he should read a little more about the French Revolution.

We should just end """Europe""" as it is now.
I don't even care if europe ends up being a super state of somesort if it means that it'll be a WN one.

WHY IS Holla Forums ALWAYS RIGHT?

Thanks for your input, Burger

Every single damn time!

These people are desperatly trying to prevent the death of (((Europe))) and the rebirth of the actual Europe of actual Europeans with actual european values and all the power that comes with it.

We are the people. But we are not the mob. The mob is the brown tide of shit with Jews and liberals surfing the shit wave. But that's okay. They can sense that their wave is about to break on the highest and sturdiest cliff.

Amen. I wish to be of service.

what

Gee, what a coincidence!

Well let's just see if.

Yep

And the worst kind of Jew, a crypto-Jew. He even has the Catholicism down.

Fabius is a cancer, a damn piece of trash who was implicated in a story about AIDS infected blood injected to clean people in the past.

He also said, I quote, that "Assad doesn't deserve to be on Earth.", like the good zionist he is.

He should die and rot in hell.

You couldn't tell by looking?

Did anybody watching this interview actually think he was referring to the interests of the "people?" The people voted against globalism in uk and in the usa and now some dried up prune is going to run his goddamn jew mouth telling the "people" to stop voting against the interests of the "people."

Reminds me of pic related.

For fucks sake the UN is collapsing before our very eyes as a result of their own self-destructive anti-white anti-humanity anti-logic policies and they still don't get why people run from globalism. It's like trying to convince somebody to run into a burning building because there is winning lottery ticket on the top floor. Even if you find it your still going to burn to death.

FTFY

CHRIST CHECKED

Jesus Christ is an anti-semitie by today's standards.

We should pound that into people's heads to have them write off any "anti-Semite accusation".

(checked)
Dem templar double dubs.

This man stands for everything I stand against.

Any relation to the fabians?

Miss me yet?

oy vey what a check