I sincerely hate this retarded quipping faggot and every episode he's on is inevitably brought down in quality...

I sincerely hate this retarded quipping faggot and every episode he's on is inevitably brought down in quality. His chin is so small he looks like a thumb with a face painted on and he wears shirts that are three sizes too tight so the fabric is straining from keeping his mantitties from flopping out. His comments are always banal and his attempts at jokes fall flat every time, he sounds nervous whether they'll hit. He's completely out of his element in a comedy show.

The fact RLM are still so good is a testament to how charismatic Mike, Jay and Rich are when they lumbering wastes of space like this faggot and AIDSMobdy waddling around.

I'm not even memeing, I think they're terrible now. I recently watched one of their wheels or best of the worst and it was the most by the numbers boring shit in the world complete with a self mastrubatory "the internet will remember" along a collage of gifs of their quotes. Haha aren't we funny and likeable.

But yeah Beardfat is the fucking worst and should kill himself as soon as possible.

and that children is why youtube is not a valid career choice.

what's a RLM?

This is RLM's leader, a notorious cuckold connoissuer.

Whats with the recent spree of shitposting against Stoklasa and RLM? They're still good. Is that one autist that made that 30 minute video spamming this board to try and turn us fans against him? If so, it won't work. RLM is too funny to stop watching.

RLM was always shit - you are watching a bunch of unfunny derpy manchildren drink beer & try to be funny talking about the films they've seen

They turned to shit in around 2014, when Rich starting thinking he was actually funny and insightful and people cared what he had to say because their retarded audience sucked Rich's dick at every opportunity because it was a meme to do so. The reality is that Rich isn't funny on his own, he's only funny when he fucks up and Mike makes fun of him. Watch the intro to the latest BotW where its just BeardFat and Rich and its complete cancer that's barely watchable. Current Year Rich is just as bad as BeardFat and AIDSMoby.
The reality is that Mike's taste in movies is ultra-pleb (unironically thinking Jurassic World and Star Trek Beyond were amazing film making etc.) and he sucks at reviewing now, but he's still pretty funny on the show, and if Mike and Jay weren't there I wouldn't bother watching because none of the other jokers know what the fuck they're talking about.
I wish Rich didn't have to be in every single episode so we could get a Mike + Jay + Colin + Jim episode and maybe it would be worth watching.

I'm ok with beardfat, only AIDSmoby bothers me. That being said, I still enjoy some RLM stuff but it definitely has gone down hill to an extreme degree.

its the trans/pedo/blacked/kino poster every time.

RLM == Rich's Life Matters

Jim isnt' fucking funny. Colin is fine though.

Jim is at least quiet, knows his place and shuts the fuck up, unlike Rich who thinks he's the star, and Beardfat and AIDSMoby's only comedic chops are to mug like jackasses.
I'd rather have quiet and subtle over obnoxious and loud and making wacky faces at the camera in hopes that it will get cut into the episode which Beardfat and especially AIDSMoby do all the fucking time. This is why one of the most kino episodes is WotW 6, because it had the line up of Mike, Jessi, Colin and Jim, and nobody was mugging like a jackass and it more chilled, allowing Mike to just make fun of elderly people falling over and the other three just cracking up.
Mike + Jay + Jessi + Colin would be the GOAT lineup, but sadly that will never happen. People claim that Mike is more reserved and less racy when Jessi is around but he makes tons of edgy jokes in those episodes and she didn't affect the dynamic nearly as much as some others have.

Everybody point and laugh.

Josh is the worst. He thinks he's hipster with his pleb music taste.. but he's too fat to be a popular hipster.

I just enjoy seeing Mike piss him off.

I prefer Jack as the resident cuck.

Josh is always whining, I hate that faggot

I find it funny how Holla Forums acts like RLM is the worst thing ever but constantly talk about them

I love RLM. I just hate Josh. haha

It's like I always say, love them or hate them they are still living in your head. Rent free.

He's also a huge feminist white knight and apologized (and continues to apologize) for being a white male on twitter. There was also the time he wrote about how he's still angry about how a kid swore at him when he was walking home from high school and how he won't attend his high school reunion ie shit that happened 20 year ago that he still hasn't gotten over. Dude is a colossal faggot and ticks all the boxes for being a numale cunt.

RENT FREE

absolutely haram

People here are amateur film critics and don't like how successful they've been.

I can't unsee this now.

FUCKING AUTIST GET OUT THERE ARE ONLY TWO PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD THAT DON'T LIKE RLM AND YOU BOTH MADE HALF HOUR VIDEOS FUCKING LIVING IN YOUR HEAD RENT FREE FAGGGGGGGGGGGOTS

that's what is so creepy about watching people interacting in this way. as long as they agree with you and you have no friends to actually talk to, it works out. but once you get a mind or life of your own, and they start saying what you dont agree with (or what is blatantly wrong) the illusion gets broken.

I imagine these guys started out like most internet reviewers, being fairly honest and trying to earn a rep, but once those views decide if you eat or not, priorities shift.

What's that, you wrote a computer program, made a little website, you uploaded some videos to Youtube? Well, let me take this opportunity to congratulate you, the monkey learned a trick. Look at you, uploading comments. You're already spewing your vile filth all over the computer, huh? Congratulations! You must have an IQ in the double digits!
Here's a little piece of advice. The next time you're gonna unload your jealousies and inadequacies online, here's a little piece of advice. Here's a little piece of advice, slick. Next time you're gonna go on the computer (mommy and daddy bought you a new computer!), you're going to unload your jealousy and inadequacies on somebody else, on a stranger? Just make sure you don't pick Sam Geno, the son of the Papa Geno Pizza empire. I've bought people like you. I've destroyed people like you. It's nothing for me to call up my father, and have every pizza jockey in the nation have a photo of you, right above their oven. Thinking about you, my personal army of pizza makers.
They'll put sauce on you. They'll lay you out. Swing you around in the air just like in the old movies.

Then they'll destroy you. Piece by piece. Piece by delicious piece. Cheesy piece by cheesy crusty piece. They'll destroy you.

That's option one. Option two is you can apologize to me. Just say you're sorry. Takes a big man to apologize, don't it? Humble yourself before a god, a pizza god?
Anyway. That's about it. Go fuck yourself.?

what's wrong with people like this? The ones who single out one guy and say "I can't stand this faggot remove him please Mike please!"
He's not offensive in any way. I only "like" Mike, Jay and Rich and would rather there be no other guests but I don't obsess over some one random guy and say he's socially inept and I can't stand him.

What's wrong with your brain? Anger issues? Autism?

it's not even a comedy show you dumbass. It's literally a friend simulator. Jay never does anything funny he just offers movie trivia on occassion and is there to at to a friendly bantery atmosphere for you to feel less alone.

also
what's wrong with you? Are you literally autistic? Are you ADHD tweaking on adderall? What's the excuse for getting angry over something so trivial.

it hasn't changed in the last year at all you've just overloaded on it. I take 1 year out and then marathon all the eps I've missed and can confirm it's still the same shit.

just leave you fucking sperg

why Jessi? She never offers anything

Mike, the Canadian Twink, and Jessi are the only actually funny ones. They all have shit taste in movies though

Jessi is a cutie, even if she's a little bit chubby

I get there's a 4/tv/ board consensus that Jessi is for some reason good but literally name one time she made you laugh

FART JOKES LOL
That's all she ever was.

I hate that bald turd the most.

Nah. I don't hate him. He's just kinda there, doesn't leave a good impression but not a bad one either. Jack and the Canadians are much worse.

Quiet and reserved > Hyperactive, annoying and spergy.
Ideally 2013 Rich would be available, as he was less spergy and annoying than Current Year Rich and just seemed like a down to earth, chill dude rather than the shrill meme man we've got now, making the GOAT lineup being Mike + Jay + 2013 Rich + Colin.

Not an argument.

I don't like them very much no, and I don't watch their Half in the Bag because their opinions on Marvelshit is retarded. I'm more talking about a type of person where they vehemently hate a particular person who does nothing offensive, they just hate his personality or his appearance.

It would be way better if they reserved capeshit for the end of the year movie catch up video and do the interesting, non-capeshit films throughout the year. Of course, they'll never do that because their audience are summer movie fags and they made their name off of criticizing starshit, but it would be way more interesting hearing their opinions on slightly more obscure films than them just saying "it was okay" or "it was fun" about hollywood CGIfest they forget about in a week.

Still better than Max Landis.

What's the consensus on Kabazinski?
I like him, but his films look shit.

Its time for you to leave.

Because she was a woman who had a good sense of humor and she would laugh. That's a good thing on a comedy show. Men like to make women laugh or hear them laughing. The closest thing now to that is Rich Evans' high-pitched yowling.

He seems like a good guy who just wants to make movies. His movies are far better than Space Cop.

They are unlikeable manchildren who are still clinging to attention despite their five minutes of fame having long since passed.

I still haven't got around to watching SC.
I don't get them though, because

I don't get why Len doesn't just save money for one bigger budget film, instead of multiple small films. I hope your comment wasn't about Max.

It doesn't help that mike is an ugly swarthy looking faggot.
ugly people need to just fuck off for good.
them and niggers.

That man has NO chin.