Alpha males and masculinity don't exist

Based College Humor and Adam does it again!

There, saved everyone from having to watch this shit.

and i thought CollegeHumor was lefist bullshit.
Guess it ain't THAT bad.

why are you upset? no on here is an alpha male anyway lol

How are these people still alive?

Oh God, I can already hear the triggered alt-right typing angrily as their perception of themselves is crumbling around them, only to blame it on stuff that has nothing to do with this video, like feminism.

The male sex does not exist. There is no such thing as men. We need feminism because we are all women.

/fit/ on suicide watch. Will they ever recover from this lads?

That is actually the very smart way that traps used to subvert feminism. Soon feminism will only be about males turned females.

t. youtube commentor

His masculinity certainly doesn't exist.

Snopes: The Person

Probably by uppering their cycle and getting even better results with women.

This guy also said voting doesn't matter because of the electoral college and made an entire TV episode about it. Guess he felt that one in his ass.

This.

So does anyone else just stop reading a post as soon as "alt-right" is even mentioned?
I have never read a post containing that phrase that didn't turn out to be imbecilic b8 or angry ramblings of the politically ignorant.

ROFL

Would get wrong with ze hair?

he looks like he just nut

Sounds exactly right to me.

So true. Whenever I see it, I scoff loudly and go watch Rebel Media or Red Ice Radio. These SJW types just hate when heroes like Milo or Ezra Levant say how much we love Trump and how globalism is fine if we do it! The Alt-Right is truly based and not a loose cohort of nonces, lefties, catholics, white muslims, rapists, mgtows and useful idiots being puppeteered by NazBols. Shadilay! Praise Kek!

…Jesus, people believe this guy?

I mean he does spit out facts.

As a liberal beta cuck, this video makes me feel better

Isn't this the fat fuck that said fat doesn't make you fat? While being a fat fuck himself who admittedly eats tons of fat.

Call them out for "mansplaining". It's prettty extreme mansplaining tbh fams.

t. Beta Male

You sound like an idiot, maybe you should actually read on animistic social groups Not just in the hope you might understand humans have evolved way beyond such a primitive state, but understand that no animal one born an alpha or beta it just how they work out the social group, If stronger male turns up the alphas now a beta!

To summarise, he says that we are closer to bonobos than chimps and that since bonobos have matriarchal societies, so do we. This is false, we are closely related to bonobos and chimps but have a social structure more akin to chimps than bonobos. What he gets right is that different groups have different alphas, you might be a beta in one place but an alpha in another. It's in constant flux and based on a variety of factors.

The part that made me laugh the most was when he said agreeableness and niceness were desired traits for a relationship and so they must be alpha traits. Betas truly believe that because they can financially support a dumb roastie and be her emotional pillow while Chad fucks her silly at the weekends that they must be the true alphas.

Technically that's a half truth. Fat does make you fat but a small amount of natural animal fat is healthy for you. Sugar is a much bigger contributor and companies pushed it big time in the 60's to replace our supposedly unhealthy high fat diets. However, the high fat diets of yesteryear look positively healthy compared to our current sugary intakes.

The guy in the video is a faggot but the whole alpha/beta thing is gay as fuck too. The reason you believe it is because you were probably raised by a single mom in a ghetto where everyone descended to the level of animals.

Chads and frat boy culture needs to come back. They may be faggots but at least dudebrahs kept cucks in line.

It's called a cultural collapse for a reason.

Guys a fucking fag, he has no idea that women value Alpha features

alt-right is french for leftist

Replay the first 30 seconds of the video

There's no use being a centrist atheist fence-sitter. If you only value your ego, then that's what will only grow.

If you want to insult the alt-right just be truthful and call them out for what they are. A bunch of upper middle class kids who are facing downward mobility.

You leftycucks aren't even trying any more. Sad. Many such cases.

can't stop being classist for two seconds, lefty/pol/

Not all of us are niggers

If you keep supporting the rich eventually you will become rich too!

fascists are cool.
alt-right are a bunch of jews and losers.

Fuck off, meatcuck.

Maybe I just don't like swindling conniving conmen who lie about their beliefs. The Alt-Right was coopted to be a vehicle for pro-Trump, pro-Russia narratives to ignite a global war to end all wars. The 'Alt-Right' is arguably worse than leftist institutions that call for genocide and similar because they hide their true intentions.

Back to school, lefty/pol/

America technically qualifies as a fascist state, is it cool? No, it's a jew fun shithole. Fascism is false hope that is being dangled in front of you.

As long as the Federal Reserve exists every rich person's fortune is suspect.
Good logic.

No one was talking about the federal reserve

The FED money printing distorts the economy and real assets get purchased with monopoly money. It is very much a topic of discussion. Why do the rich wage class warfare on the poor through outsourcing of labor, mass 3rd world immigration, and debasement of the currency? Because are an Americuck and you worship money like a Jew.

fawning and obsequiousness means you're an alpha. Can i point out the obvious that if you're at all concerned about rationalizing your beta-ness in the first place, you're assuredly not an alpha

No one was talking about America or the federal reserve. class and wealth predate both.

Equality is a social construct. Racists are born that way. Repeating lies doesn't make them true, natural balance will return.

Sad

Even a large group of nerds will crumble in the presence of a single Chad. This is bullplop.

How ya doin', Total Bullshit?

It's a massive moot point too: alphas don't follow what the rest of the group tells them to do, they make their own group if they don't like the current group. His entire point that "you can't be alpha in 100% of situations, so you are never alpha," is just fucking retarded.

america is the greatestest nation on earth kid.

Check out this beta cuck

Didn't this guy say that global warming was real and race didn't exist? Why should i listen to his bullshit if he's retarded?

Let me guess: you're cuckservative.

yes, come fuck my wife

Why are we mad about this.
More pussy for us.
t. Chad.

REEEEEE you don't exist!!!!! a jew told me so reeeeee!!!

You're right I don't exist, I'm totally not fucking your wife hard right now bro.

haha you stupid nigger, i don't even have a wife, in fact i'm a virgin! haha what a stupid cunt

I fell for bait, here's an 11/10 for you.

Oh shit sorry bro I meant your mom, I just thought she was really ugly and would have been the only one to ever marry you.

I cracked up at that scene, because if an actual alpha showed up to random nerds DnD group he may not know the rules and immediately start leading the groups game, but he will most assuredly have any women in the group groveling at his feet.

its simple really: your a racist? you don't respect women? you voted for fonald drup? your an antisemite? then your not an alpha male.

Waiting on this guy to show

Look him dance like a fucking goober.

would've been 10/10 top shitpost of the day if you kept it shorter

huh

you forgot to call us cumskins from reddipol along with a picture of Maisie Williams fam

Well, it's true, at least to a certain degree in today's society.

t. roastie

East Rome aka Russia will linger for a time longer. It's funny how history repeats itself.