Classroom Becomes Anti-Trump Activist Boot-Camp - Muslim Teacher

"We are not brainwashing anyone…"

archive.is/vj86F

> Fakhra Shah, a teacher at Mission High School, drafted the plan with the goal of empowering students, she said.
> “I want to be clear that we are not brainwashing anyone,” Shah stressed. “This is about a dialogue.”

Her lesson plan is up on google docs(archive.is/YQ9Xx), but it doesn't archive correctly.
I have uploaded it to: >>>/pdfs/4551

She is turning her classroom into a training camp for "Activism" against Trump

Highlights:

Tell them: We do not have to go anywhere, not Canada, not ‘back’ to any place wecame from. We also do not have to give in to brutality, police or otherwise, verbal orphysical. Ever. We have rights and we REFUSE TO BE DENIED . WE DEMANDJUSTICE AND EQUALITY. WE WILL KEEP ON FIGHTING. Please relate this to yourstudents . Tomorrow and every day must be a day of empowerment. This is not aPeer Resources philosophy, this is an Anti-Racist, anti-sexist, anti-islamophobic &anti-homophobic philosophy. This is a philosophy about upliftment, hope andjustice.

DO NOT: Tell them that we have LOST and that we have to accept this. We do nothave to accept ANYTHING except that we must and will fight for justice against anunjust system and against unjust people. (messages of empathy and uplifting ourstudents are important). Accepting the legal process, and talking about our rightto hold our president accountable)

My Lesson: 1. Welcome 2. Norms 3. How are you feeling today? What are your thoughts, feelings, reactions to Trump’s election. 4. Validation (validate students) 5. What are your greatest concerns about the current situation? 6. Create two posters: students will answer the questions with markers: A) Poster A: “If you could talk to Trump supporters, what would you say/ask? ” (This is prefaced with a conversation about what it means to humanize ourselves. How we will not engage in dehumanizing those who dehumanize us... i.e. profanity etc.,) B). Poster B: “Things we can do to uplift our community here at Mission High School ” (examples: conduct circles to talk about this issue, or any issues important to students, have an assembly, promote healthy environment through various channels etc., making t-shirts: “make America great for the first time.”

RESOURCES: 1. Michael Moore Documentary/Clip from Trumpland: democracynow.org/2016/11/7/michael_moore_if_elected_donald_trump.... 3. White Rage: Book by Carol Andersen ( I have the book, we can make copies of the introduction) Here is the author being interviewed on Democracy Now: democracynow.org/2016/11/1/professor_carol_anderson_on_police_killings..... 4. BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY, Speech by Malcolm X, I recommend reading it with students: link below

One quote that was extremely cohencidental was:
> Across the country, almost 6 million people are prohibited from voting as a result of state felony disenfranchisement laws.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/S&P_Global
quote-coyote.com/quotes/authors/m/malcolm-x/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Damn I like the effort put into formatting but the code blocks were silly. Just green text article excerpts.

Yea, I was trying to keep the spacing from the pdf. It didn't turn out how I expected.

Nbd my dude, I appreciate the effort.

Fucking lmao

No wonder why Donald wants to overthrow education and make it great again. What a lot of fucking bullshit.

I hope someone sues the shit out of her into bankruptcy and debt. If they hired a kike lawyer, they'd lump the school and city in with the lawsuit and then the school/city officials might actually do something to prevent a lawsuit.

many more millions are unable to vote due to prejudice over age. base level intelligence has no number! let kids vote! if theyre old enough to suck on teets, theyre old enough to gamble and decide the future of their lives permanently!

Kids today really don't have a chance with this kinda bullshit being pushed. The only protests at my school was when they tried to take the privilege of going off campus for lunch from seniors. There wasn't any of this sjw garbage. A couple liberal kids would try and interject it to derail class discussions, but teachers didn't engage it. You went there to learn math, science, etc. The closest it ever got to activism of any kind was an after school environmental club at my high school that went around picking up trash in parks/walking trails/etc. It wasn't even political.

She is having them create posters, watch Michael Moore, and read books like "White Rage". Shes trying to create activists.

So how do we get her fired and heading back to the middle east?

I wait for the day when retards learn that there is no fucking reason to break an archive link

Here is a start on some dox:
[email protected]/* */

Step 1) Ban McGraw-Hill Publishing from providing education materials to public schools.
Step 2) Investigate the process that allowed a multi-national publicly traded corporation to provide so many schools primary educational resources.
Step 3) Enact new laws to prevent the above from ever happening again.

US American, single-citizenship citizens, should be the people educating our children. Not the fucking globalist kikes aka Communists that we've been subverted to allowing.

Also we need to prevent lobbying of anyone in the school system by the text-book publishers, google, apple, etc…

Sure there is. Achive.is could be tracking referrer information.

San Fran is already gonna lose $1 billion a year since they are a sanctuary city.

I'm not worried about this lesson plan. The place is 90% democrat. The Folsom street fair is worse for them

Taqiyya, these stupid mudshits think everyone believes their lies.

McGraw is owned by s&p
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/S&P_Global

Activism does not belong in primary education classrooms. I would have been fired for spouting my political beliefs in class even with tenure.

Michael Moore's best 'activism' this election cycle was to hold a sign saying "We are all muslims" outside Trump tower. I'm not worried.

I think pro-ecological anti-litter campaigns are the most tolerable of all types of activism. Too bad hippies couldnt just stick to that.

whether or not the kids become activists because of this isn't really the problem. this bullshit tears apart the bond between parent and child which leads to broken youths doing stupid shit like fucking niggers and being drug addicts.

You can't be complacent, remember this is meme war

Memes rely on kernels of truth. The left has none of those anymore, and by appointing Keith Ellison to top DNC spot (a black radical muslim), they are clearly not learning any of the lessons of this election and are doubling down on the anti-white. I'm not counseling complacency, merely comfiness.

That would be some achievement to show off. That would put our beloved god Kek to the next level, if we can remove liberal shitskins from their jobs/positions or even have them deported/flee the country.

We need to purge education of the Marxists.

What happens when they disagree with her on Trump? In the UK we know the police would be called. What "Corrective Action" will she or the school take?

On the Yuri scale. The situation is at "The sleepers spring into action"
Trump is elected, but the situation is still at the crisis state

When I was young, it was considered normal to stand and say the pledge of allegiance every morning. Was that true for other people?

Yeah same for me

Only if they invite pro-Trump people to debate and they are not shut down or shut up.

"Lets be anti-hate by hating on other people who are different from us!"

Nice plan you dumb cunt, this is totally not going to backfire on your broken ass

We really need to purge academia.

Fatfuck mike is happy as a faggot in a dildo store: thanks to trump he gets to be relevant again

When obama won mike became a nobody, ironically he was relegated for being an uneducated fat white hick from michigan who now had to move aside and give space to womyn and nogs

But with trump he gets to make his shitty documentaries again

I remember this fondly. It stopped after 5-6th grade though.

I want my pledge back.

She has no leg to stand on for defending her lesson plan. Go straight for politicization and not using effective learning methods in the classroom. Make the school question all of her other work to make sure she is using proper teaching methods.

Heading back for a beheading?

I fucking doubt it. Maybe pocks can speak freely (just anti-white BS of course) but whites would not be allowed to "speak their mind".

It's going to be fucking hilarious when all this multicultural brainwashing backfires spectacularly in the next decade, just like how the DARE program did.

It's like they're aren't even hiding any the fact our education is owned and controlled by kikes

DARE worked as intended.

Time for God Emperor Trump to cut funding to that radicalization institute.

All "education" institutes caught indoctrinating children should get all tax shekels taken away from them.

Unless you say something Trump positive.

Malcolm X's inclusion is a terrible idea…for them.
It's like with worshiping past democrats, they conveniently ignore their own Klan ties, never quote'em around those times in their campaign. Or with MLK, they never quote his harder, redder stances, because then people would realise who they really were.
Which candidate do these most likely fall in line with?
quote-coyote.com/quotes/authors/m/malcolm-x/
check out a list of his quotes, he'd fucking bury the libcucks that've taken over today. It's really goddamn stupid of them to ever bring him up, opens up all sorts of attacks on'em

o bby!

If they fuck up and use X, putin-judo-toss it right back at them.
He wouldn't take none a dis shit. (probably why he wound up inviting Rockwell to his rallies over King)
They really don't get that by including him in the lesson plan, the create the next generation of anti-liberal Bernouts

also random bonus: pro-family and anti-racemixing!

no guesses why they wanted to get rid of him btw, 100% anti-democrat platform.

that is exactly what someone who is brainwashing people would say!!!

REEEEEEEEEE

This is just so pathetic, you know that?

White people won… But these muds and traitors will do anything to take our victory from us, to resist our resistance.

I'm getting really fucking tired of this shit, and I know I'm not the only one.

Trump better get into office and put his fucking foot down, or militias soon, I tell you hwat.

That would pretty much be all of them.

Traitors and Muds

What happens if they say they supported Trump then? vid related?

No, you idiot, then they prioritize you as a target for brainwashing and use shame to further their efforts.

God, you guys really are kind of retarded, ya know that?
You seem to keep thinking the left is going to employ direct violence to achieve their ends, but that's almost-always their last line of defense - they much prefer indoctrination, brainwashing, manipulation via social credit, etc etc.

They aren't going to come at you directly and violently unless they have nothing else - and at present, they still have many other routes available, which they are using, as in this case.

So, FUCKING NO, if you say something pro-Trump, they don't just mob you like a bunch of South African niggers with tires - they slow roll you, they shame you, they stigmatize you, they single you out and put you into positions wherein you have to state the truth of your views or else risk extreme stigmatization (and then, perhaps indirect violence).
Their role here is not to single out the pro-Trump people and destroy them, but to instill a fear in all, a stigmatization in the minds of all, that the mere existence of these views, and the people who hold them, are anathema to 'progress'.

DotR soon, ja?

>[email protected]/* */

"Fakhra Shah, due to your betrayal of the trust placed in you by your students' parents and the school board, you have been added to The List."

Ask her where her fucking hijab is.
Remind her she'd get executed back in her sandhole for far less than the western conveniences she clearly takes for granted.

Yeah so it basically is brainwashing.

This is going to backfire. It will happen with a complete context denial of all the other anti-white rethoric going on. We will soon greet a new generation of white nationalists

fakhar? I hardly know'er

fakhar? I hardly know'er

Not unless we make it backfire. Otherwise it's another academia liberal propaganda session like gave us our current bumper crop of faggots.

A++ for effort posting. This is actually very nice. I'd like to see more posts formatted like this.

holy shit top meme