Pres-elect Trump's Name Scrubbed from NYC Buildings The left will stop at...

Isaiah Hill
Isaiah Hill

Pres-elect Trump's Name Scrubbed from NYC Buildings

The left will stop at nothing, they have completely lost their mind.

archive.is/45H6s

Workers in New York City began work to remove the "Trump" name from three buildings after a petition and complaints from residents.

The Upper West Side buildings bore the words "Trump Place" in gold lettering, but the signage came down this morning.

The New York Post reported Monday that the company that owns the buildings, Equity Residential, had a contract to brand the properties with the Trump name, but the contract has now expired.

"We took a number of issues under advisement, including input from residents," Equity Residential spokesman Marty McKenna said.

The Change.org petition was signed by 671 people.

"It’s embarrassing to live in the building. I’ve had lots of friends make comments about it. My kids are so disgusted with Donald Trump that they find it viscerally uncomfortable to live in a building that has his name on it," said one unnamed resident last month.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/OVhEM
twitter.com/otepofficial
twitter.com/otepofficial/status/798965648458063872
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1324

Brody Lewis
Brody Lewis

The left really is full of whiny pussies.

Parker Reyes
Parker Reyes

And they're the biggest sore losers.
They act like spoiled children.

Oliver Ramirez
Oliver Ramirez

That's because they are.

Jordan Allen
Jordan Allen

My kids are so disgusted with Donald Trump that they find it viscerally uncomfortable to live in a building that has his name on it

Remember when Holla Forums told you that leftards are completely incompetent as parents? Here's the quote itself. Who wants to make bets on the amounts of anti-depressants this family must be taking?

Nathaniel Green
Nathaniel Green

Not surprised.
This is what they do, they whine till they get their way. It worked here because they were no longer under contract and the sign was purely ornamental. Let them keep whining, I'm more concerned with winning.

Tyler Flores
Tyler Flores

Maybe we can get Trump to renew the contract with the building, and get the name put back up.

Seriously though, don't like the name of the building you live in, move.

Dylan Taylor
Dylan Taylor

Living in one of the most affluent neighborhoods in the entire world
Having enough free time to sign a petition about the sign on your building
Experiencing actual visceral discomfort from 5 letters on the outside of your $3000/sf condo
God these examples of oppression under Trump are just getting too heartbreaking. I'm glad the city stepped up here to help these poor victims who are clearly on the right side of history and have sufficiently signaled this position by securing this outcome.

William Lewis
William Lewis

Even today I saw a report on the storming of Trump tower demanding the resignation of Bannon whereby the 'protestors' aka terrorists had signs which read:
No Trump
No War

They still have not realized that the God Emperor was the anti war candidate. DEFCON levels have gone down since he was elected and tbh I`m not sure how to feel about that.

Joshua Clark
Joshua Clark

archive.is/OVhEM

They had no problem buying LUXURY apartments from the guy, but heaven forbid he beats the most corrupt politician on the planet and becomes president… guess who's rent is going up???

Dear media, I see you are already hard at work, on Donald J. Trump's 2020 reelection campaign. Keep up the great work!Signed, Deplorable LMH.

Ive never in my life seen such a bunch of children. The Liberals are really showing their true colors now. Cry rooms in colleges, this. Wow, no wonder we won. *Edit* Y'all liberals who need to can message me their feelings, and show me on a doll where Trump hurt you, I just put my pin on, and I have play-dough.

Creating jobs already. The president elect is awesome.

They're giving him money every month with his name on it or not. If they feel this strongly then they should find a new place to live.

Aiden Torres
Aiden Torres

Oh well Trump has more important things to put his name on now. Like Bridges, Airports and THE WALL.

Elijah Powell
Elijah Powell

The left is busy pushing the narrative that 'A man with no experience shouldn't have control of the nuke codes.'
(((They))) will stop at nothing to try to stop him.

Anthony Cooper
Anthony Cooper

Everyone bitches about career politicians
"YOU CAN'T ELECT SOMEONE WHO HASN'T BEEN A POLITICIAN FOR DECADES, RETARD"

John Rogers
John Rogers

What is really insane, the liberals believe everything they see on the progressive msm.
Look at this shit here twitter.com/otepofficial
Perfect example of a liberal that believes everything on msm, and calls conservative media neo nazi racist xenophobic etc.

Ian Stewart
Ian Stewart

My kids are so disgusted with Donald Trump…
Maybe if they weren't being actively brainwashed, this wouldn't be a problem.

Management can do whatever they want with the name of their building, but the tenants are clearly engaging in child abuse.

Eli King
Eli King

A man with no experience shouldn't have control of the nuke codes
Didn't stop them from forcing Obongo on us.

Kayden Miller
Kayden Miller

/thread

Samuel Myers
Samuel Myers

Otep
what a degenerate.

Aaron Wilson
Aaron Wilson

Just chill anons, watch and wait.. let the left keep throwing tantrums.. let them keep shitting up the streets and chimping out because the more they do that the worse they look.

We need them to keep winding up into a fever pitch so Trump can unleash the Police on them as soon as he takes office.. by then normies will be just as sick of the leftist scum as we are.

Robert Sanders
Robert Sanders

Trump is 6'2''
The God Emperor will stand higher than the lesser world rulers.

Having seen, first hand, the kind of shit going on in third world countries, I would just like to say fuck these crybabies and fuck their spoiled ass whining.

first election without the voting rights act
obviously the people voting illegally would vote for Trump
not the people Trump spent his entire campaign saying he's going to deport
These dumb fucks need the shit kicked out of them. Plain and simple.

Dylan Cook
Dylan Cook

These dumb fucks need the shit kicked out of them. Plain and simple.

I second this. RWDS when?

David Martinez
David Martinez

Chairjew of the company
https:// en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Zell
Zell was born in Chicago to a Jewish family, the son of Ruchla and Berek Zielonka. His parents were Jewish emigrants from Poland, where his father had been a successful grain trader.[3][4] They immigrated to the United States via Tokyo just before the German invasion of Poland in 1939.[3][5] Soon after arriving, his parents changed their first and last names, becoming Rochelle and Bernard Zell.[3][6] They then moved from Seattle to Chicago where his father became a jewelry wholesaler.[3]

Jew-founded real estate
https:// en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equity_Residential
The company was founded in 1969 by real-estate investor Sam Zell, who is also the current chairman.[5]

Ryan Taylor
Ryan Taylor

So, is the name going to change or are they going to keep the word PLACE ? It sounds like a area where trendy hipsters would want to live in.

Leo Garcia
Leo Garcia

If dubs, ICE becomes the Trumpen SS.

Angel Hall
Angel Hall

Maybe they'll change it to kvetchplace

William Gray
William Gray

☆ OTEP SHAMAYA ☆ Retweeted
Maria (((Wojciechowski))) [email protected] Nov 15
Who are these people being paid to protest, and where can I send my resume? I was out there like a schlump doing it for free.

Kevin Brown
Kevin Brown

tbh I`m not sure how to feel about that.
Feel grateful that you're still alive, thanks to the God Emperor

Zachary Ortiz
Zachary Ortiz

(checked)
This is what bothered me the most about this election. When my 8 year old cousin asked me who I was voting for and I said Trump, he asked me why I wanted to die.

Telling children that a presidential candidate will cause them to die is absurd. I couldn't get a straight answer about whether it was the media, the schools, or his parents that gave him the idea.

Wyatt Anderson
Wyatt Anderson

that comfy feel when even the normalfags are beginning to call out the leftycucks on this shit

YEAR OF THE FIRE COCK!
NORMALFAG UPRISING SOON!

Luke Myers
Luke Myers

I couldn't get a straight answer about whether it was the media, the schools, or his parents that gave him the idea.
That's because it's all three. I fear my extended family was brainwashed by christcuckery and college, so I'm taking a risk wearing all Trump stuff on Thanksgiving. I hope my extended family supported Trump, but I know neither of my fat, beta-male brothers, nor my mother, did.

Funnily enough, my immigrant (white, English) stepfather supported Trump but nobody else in my direct family, besides myself, did.

Carson Rodriguez
Carson Rodriguez

twitter.com/otepofficial/status/798965648458063872

Yep. Alex Jones & sites like Breitbard & Drudge Report are all white supremacist propaganda machines

Liberal logic, if a news site is conservative, they're white supremacist

Liam Jones
Liam Jones

their screams only fueled my election
*hillarypoop.jpeg mixed with trump.gif*

Josiah Ramirez
Josiah Ramirez

The beauty of this moment is that we need to little or nothing.. maybe just stoke the fire up a bit if it starts to die down.

The left will destroy themselves and hay the liberal tears are salty and delicious anyway.. just an added bonus

Ayden Perez
Ayden Perez

This makes sit down and really makes you start to think

Caleb Richardson
Caleb Richardson

kek classic

Daniel Baker
Daniel Baker

Well they're not doing it fast enough. As we speak countless media creators are turning their characters into fags or minorities of some kind or turning their media into poorly written hugboxes. And now they're complaining that shit is bad because only 4% of fictional characters are fags. If they're not told to fuck off with their ID politics shilling in a big booming voice now, expect to see nothing but rainbows and tumblrfied "wonders" in all media for the next 4 years in their vain attempt to get back at Trump.

Luke Martin
Luke Martin

The left doubling down on their bullshit and increasing the violence of their chimping was what helped get us here. Hopefully they can keep it up and we'll get actual White Nationalista in the governmant in the next 10-20 years.

Jacob Cruz
Jacob Cruz

Muh pierced ears

Brandon Stewart
Brandon Stewart

Nationalists
government
Why does niggertech never work for you?

Julian Perry
Julian Perry

As we speak countless media creators
implying the average normalfag is not getting tired of the electric jew
implying jewtube, netflix, and torrenting is not the normalfag choice of entertainment
here's your (you), mr. (1).

Jonathan Sanchez
Jonathan Sanchez

Of course they need to remove it
they have to replace it with PRESIDENT TRUMP

Gabriel Young
Gabriel Young

But friend, netflix is also falling to the same faggotry. Just recently several creators of children's cartoons on there have gone to twitter to show how they will try to make their shows more progressive and politically correct.

Jaxon Flores
Jaxon Flores

divide and conquer shill when we should be united to crush leftism
Keep trying /fringe/.

Matthew Howard
Matthew Howard

All of this from a change.org petition with 671 signatures
Since when has anyone taken that shit seriously?

Nolan Edwards
Nolan Edwards

the best thing.
We know what a website costs: about 50$/year.
Also, we know that marketing statistics are bloated as hell.
Knowing this : media companies could buy followers on twitter, cloning, rerouting and other manipulation to bloat the "amount of unique users" to rediculous amounts. Even their old numbers could lie.
Then comes a bit of group psychology :
site X is really popular
we should hang out at site X
wow over 6 million users!
this must be reliable

what actually is
50$ hosting
basement faggot for copy-pasting text
a message on the website that states OVER 6 MILLION UNIQUE USERS have "visited".

TLDR: Media is broke, and can never be fixed.

Andrew Gomez
Andrew Gomez

Let them have their petty victory. It's been a rough week for libshits. As President, Donald Trump will have airports, schools and libraries named in his honor. Eventually he'll have his own monument in Washington DC after the MLK and JFK ones are torn down.

Democrats have been rendered as powerless minorities in Congress and lost the Presidency. On his first day of work, Trump can appoint a replacement for Scalia with zero congressional opposition. These faggots realize their is no future for left-wing jewish marxism in America so this is a small moral victory for them.

Ryan Morris
Ryan Morris

***meant FDR not JFK

Blake Sullivan
Blake Sullivan

getting upset at a reaction pic you have to make a reaction of a reaction pic citing (((ezekiel)))
I just like the picture, no need to go full fedora.

show how they will try to make their shows more progressive and politically correct.
implying that will suddenly destroy past works
The most smug feeling I have gotten was when I got my brother in law's adopted kid to enjoy old shows like Ed, Edd, and Eddy, Samurai Jack, Samurai Pizza Cats, and Hamtaro while inadvertently making her hate the newer Nickelodeon garbage. Her parents eventually had to pay me to set up a private media server for their kid.

Aaron Edwards
Aaron Edwards

Lucky you. I can't get anyone to see the classics so they can realize how low modern media has fallen. They always try to ignore or reject it by using the nostalgiafag meme or the new Member Berry shit. A distance from the past will only doom the future.

Isaiah Perez
Isaiah Perez

The kid is only 6 so she's actually really receptive to a lot of shit. Normally it would be a bad thing but as it turns out if you give them gold at a young age their tastes tend to be a lot more critical.

Christopher White
Christopher White

Great, while they focus their lives on Trump. We will make Nationalism great again, one person at a time!

Luke Martinez
Luke Martinez

Guise I have an idea! Let's vandalize our own property because our fee-fees are hurt!

Oh wait that would be retarded. Let's not be retards and actually do that.

Ryder Harris
Ryder Harris

671 people. Pretty sure we could get one in the thousands to have the signage restored.

Wyatt Butler
Wyatt Butler

That's okay, when the USS Donald Trump is launched, let me know.

Xavier Wright
Xavier Wright

Why is it always these people that get to live in NYC?

Jason Cook
Jason Cook

They deserve it the most? NYC is a fucking garbage city. Even Chicago with all the niggers is miles better than NYC.

Xavier Hill
Xavier Hill

This. For those of you with kids, you'll know it's sometimes better to let them tire themselves out throwing a tantrum. It's like a marathon for kids, or in this case, leftists.

Jaxon Diaz
Jaxon Diaz

implying they won't just replace the letters

Jaxon Peterson
Jaxon Peterson

What do we do about the faggots on college campuses planning on operating an "underground railroad" for beaners and kebab?

Andrew Adams
Andrew Adams

Nothing. Once Trump gets rid of sanctuary cities the only places they could go are Mexico or Canada. They would be doing our job for us.

Carter Scott
Carter Scott

Why are musicians and other celebrities always so outspoken about politics? They usually know almost nothing about it, high-school drop outs or some faggy artsy degree but yet they feel the need to thrwo their shitty uneducated opinions around like it matters?

Parker Watson
Parker Watson

Into the jail you go.

Logan Williams
Logan Williams

It gets better… just imagine how batshit insane of a candidate they run next time as they really double down on their leftism.

Robert Murphy
Robert Murphy

How salty can these cucks get? At least the leftists at my maplecollege have finally stopped whining about Trump.

When ever someone brings him up they get all black pilled and literally can't even.

Angel Gomez
Angel Gomez

Find them and get them arrested. It should be easy, these fags can't help but blab everywhere for virtue points.

Evan Martinez
Evan Martinez

not calling it jewflix or kikeflix
Have you even looked at the filth they put out as "netflix originals"?

Bentley Scott
Bentley Scott

2 men chanting "white is right"

I shook my head and pointed to my safety pin I was wearing

These shitlibs are getting very lazy with their bullshit stories.

Robert King
Robert King

Doesn't Trump still own the building? Will they get triggered when they sign their rent check to the landlord?

Tyler Lopez
Tyler Lopez

faggots
getting anything done ever
I wouldn't worry about it.

Dominic Williams
Dominic Williams

There are plenty of good shows there, goy!
$9 a month is perfectly fair, goy!

Liam Davis
Liam Davis

Jesus Christ. Don't they have anything better to do but lie about nothing?

Aaron Rogers
Aaron Rogers

implying the average normalfag even sees "netflix originals"
mfw every normalfag I talked to dropped the original shit when that one women's prison show had a character suddenly become a jewish lesbian in less that one season
And the reason I didn't call it jewflix or kikeflix is because it doesn't flow well as jewgle or kikeapedia. Honestly, I haven't found a good nickname for netflix.

Christian Rodriguez
Christian Rodriguez

i love how all of these fucks don't seem to realize how crying wolf again and again will eventually fuck them over. it's like the sam hyde does all the mass shootings thing

Henry Anderson
Henry Anderson

Yidflix?

Charles Campbell
Charles Campbell

Good thing that's literally illegal:
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1324

Grayson Rivera
Grayson Rivera

netflix (see top left)
amazon streaming
youtube (jewgle)
everything is pozzed m8.

Justin Bennett
Justin Bennett

yidflix
I like it!

Josiah Davis
Josiah Davis

Now that the Government is at uncucked status, anarchos, leftists, antifas and all those fucks destroying property, cars and burn shit with molotovs, should finally be held accountable, without the police conveniently dropping it, or politicians pardon it. Once they get sued, have to pay several thousands and will be held accountable for their actions, instead of being allowed to do whatever they want like kids, they will feel the full weight of what it means to be responsible.

I hope Alphabet soups will finally drop hell on them under the new lead, by infiltrating their groups and social networks like they do with right wingers, which could be done so easily on the left. Most of these useful idiots never had to deal with consequences and don't even know of the concept named honeypot, often even flaunting their criminal activity openly, like drug dealers posting their shit on twitter.

Jordan Brooks
Jordan Brooks

Every single one of these liberal faggots mentions "muh children." Fuck your children, you stupid cunt.

Tyler Reed
Tyler Reed

We know what a website costs: about 50$/year.
Costs scale with website size. Anything more than babbies first html page with no web traffic is going to cost you more than $50 in hosting.

Juan Collins
Juan Collins

That's a good thing, since it will give us a pretense for attacking those Marxist training grounds and their federal funding.

Bentley Nelson
Bentley Nelson

Nobody listened to them in school and now they finally have a platform for people to think they're important. Largely I would also assume vanity and the dunning kruger effect is at play.

Jose Torres
Jose Torres

Former IT and Webfag here. You can get a decent server with enough processing power, server space and internet speed for 60$. If you actually manage to stress that server by a big amount of users, you are definitely making way more than 60$ in ad-revenue and can also get a better Server. As you said, costs scale with website size, but so does the amount of users and of ad-revenue. The much bigger problem lies with having good software, and people working in costumer service you need to pay. And well, removing all the child porn and spam efficiently.

Jose Sullivan
Jose Sullivan

My kids are so disgusted with Donald Trump that they find it viscerally uncomfortable to live in a building that has his name on it

And instead of moving, like anyone with principles, they inconvenience someone else to take the sign off it. Because Lord knows they don't actually mind living in the nice Trump apartments, or the fact that their rent results in a profit for Trump. They just don't like to negatively virtue signal.

Owen King
Owen King

yep. let them hang themselves with their own rope.

Isaiah Rogers
Isaiah Rogers

most of them don't even have nor want children

Joseph Foster
Joseph Foster

No user, we want them to stop fucking their children.

Juan Howard
Juan Howard

So now it is just called "Place"?

Dominic Morris
Dominic Morris

live in an apartment
Ok
Trump's name on the building
FUCK THIS GAY EARTH! REMOVE IT!!!
live in exact same apartment
Ok

This makes zero sense to me. I understand that Trump can't make money off of his real estate while he's President, but removing the name doesn't change the apartment …

Luis Carter
Luis Carter

Beat them.

Jose Young
Jose Young

How mad will they be when he erects giant gold TRUMP letters atop the white house?

Dylan Anderson
Dylan Anderson

Good, take him out. It's our job as citizens to look out for one another and ignore the rich who don't give a shit about any of us.

Matthew Brown
Matthew Brown

Who's going to be looking after his businesses when he's president? The Trump family?

Jaxon Clark
Jaxon Clark

k /leftypol/. I gotta exploit the workers and steal their surplus value.

Jordan Bell
Jordan Bell

Yes, like there's a man called, Person.

James Green
James Green

I feel like these people have the urge to accommodate poor refugees and economically disadvantaged blacks in their apartments.

Liam Anderson
Liam Anderson

It's our job as citizens to look out for one another
This hasn't really happened (in large scale) in human history.
Many people are selfish by nature. It's one of the main reasons communism doesn't work past a population of a few ten thousand.

Jose Peterson
Jose Peterson

I have a twitter I use to retweet this stuff. Agree and amplify folks. Push them to crazier things, deepen the divide. People are scared, they want to try and reunify, but that is a cowardly illusion.

There MUST be war, GOD WILLS IT

Jeremiah Wright
Jeremiah Wright

someone needs to send a threatening letter to the other 2 buildings and warn them any further actions will be met with violent actions.

Ian Torres
Ian Torres

Just like the kikes taught them boys. Let's see how long that place will still run, not for long I can tell you.

Jaxson Gonzalez
Jaxson Gonzalez

Rumor has it he's going to renovate it TO SPEC.

Cooper Miller
Cooper Miller

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck how could I be so dumb

Cooper Hall
Cooper Hall

we should crowdfund a REAL LIFE REAL LIFE with rednecks and refugees in a single apartment.
4 rooms - 8 beds + jacuzzi
4 hijab wearers
4 mohammedans
4 rednecks
4 strippers named holly

Jack Hughes
Jack Hughes

and only 1 will survive.
find out on this exciting episode of death hotel.

Aaron Thomas
Aaron Thomas

seems we have a fan!

Asher White
Asher White

first Trump presidential address
"Who installed the flooring in this place? And have you SEEN the state of the hallways upstairs?"

Luke Hernandez
Luke Hernandez

NYC is 99% eternal followers with more money than brains.

Hudson Roberts
Hudson Roberts

Honestly, we should be giving them ideas. Let them run with it. They right now feel justified in whatever they are doing.

Ryan Morales
Ryan Morales

NYC is the city of (((finance))), useful idiots, and the people who make a wage keeping the former two from starving to death.

Joshua Lee
Joshua Lee

(checked)
Implying this faggots wouldn't post selfies of themselves in said underground railroads and put that shit over all social media
Implying normeis can do any networking without heavily surveyed social media

Jason Sanders
Jason Sanders

Why not just call it Netflix?

Jacob Rivera
Jacob Rivera

Change.org is one of the more interesting Obama containment strategies and propaganda generators.

Ethan White
Ethan White

They just lease his name, or something like that where he actually has fuck all to do with a lot of these places.

Asher Sanders
Asher Sanders

Sam Zell was on Bloomberg recently and was asked about it, he claims removing the sign had nothing to do with complaints they were doing it because their business doesn't want any political affiliation.

Charles Evans
Charles Evans

Nearly typed "stop calling your cis white punching bag a boyfriend, when he's just a cucked John" on fagbook today but just hid her posts instead. I have to work with these people.

David Scott
David Scott

wew
yeah
that'll show him…

Kevin Scott
Kevin Scott

not 1488

Dylan Baker
Dylan Baker

Trump Place
"REEEEEEEEEEE REMOVE TRUMP ITS TRIGGERING ME REEEEEEEEE"
Removes "Trump"
Just leaves "Place" without putting up a new name

Its like they don't even give a shit about their building.

James Brooks
James Brooks

RWDS

Henry Edwards
Henry Edwards

Most of these useful idiots never had to deal with consequences and don't even know of the concept named honeypot, often even flaunting their criminal activity openly, like drug dealers posting their shit on twitter.

criminal

You know Prop 64 passed, right, faggot? Don't piss away my taxes being a right-wing Aneta or Zoe.

Jason King
Jason King

They are spoiled children, user

Julian Carter
Julian Carter

Katie Dunne sprayed a swastika on her own door.
heyrabbi.exe

Aaron Young
Aaron Young

Like spoiled and/or misbehaved children, they need discipline.

(((Their))) false 'attacks' are straight out of a Hollywood stereotype. Every time.