GamerGate Taking Credit for Getting Trump Elected. Pure Cringe

I've seen retards posting in multiple threads here, flowing in from Holla Forums and reddit, actually having the balls to say GamerGate was responsible for Trump's election. Honestly, GG hasn't been discussed here for a year and a half, and especially not after retard lolcows like Acid Man were given the keys to the thing and drove it off a cliff. That occurred well before people even thought Trump could win. And GG in other places still exists as a safe space for leftist communists, Bernie supporters, "both sides are bad" retards and out of the closet pedophiles like Val.

I just want to say GG is cringey as fuck at this point and needs to stop taking credit for things they had nothing to do with. This is like GG taking credit for Hogan's lawsuit on steroids. Accomplish your own goals, don't take credit for others' work. Not even Holla Forums should take credit for this, and we were a lot more invested in Trump than anyone else. But we were the ones who ginned up the meme magic, while autists in the Holla Forums general GG thread were constantly complaining about Holla Forums triggering them by saying mean things or being too racist for their all so valuable PR. Yes, they constantly complained about "Holla Forumstards" but want to come here and take credit after we actually did what we set out to do.

Let's just remind ourselves that Trump never apologized for anything, never backtracked on anything. He never cared about PR. GG was completely compromised by idiots who actually thought PR was important and were genuinely shocked when the media no-platformed then again and again and again after their ridiculous efforts to prove how not sexist and not racist GamerGate is. In fact, people in the Holla Forums GG general constantly brag about how GG is mostly composed of leftists to prove their critics wrong. GG couldn't be anything like Trump supporters in their wildest dreams, and they sure as fuck don't deserve credit for shit.

I wish GG was still accomplishing things, but they aren't. If you want credit for something, actually achieve something with your own operations again. Don't wait around for others to do your work for you.

Well that's what I heard on CNN

There's already a thread. Use the catalog.

Good.
'Occult group' implies obfuscation.

This hardly deserves it's own thread

they were our useful idiots, so i wouldn't sweat it. useful idiots work harder if they think they're making their own decisions.

Good - have them look at the wrong people. The less certain groups know the better.

fuck off

everyone knows that GamerGate alone was not responsible for Trumps election. does it really matter if theyre celebrating it as their victory? this will only strengthen Holla Forums and help them make vidya great again.

GGrevolt had a Trump customized board in 2015 and it triggered the shit out of Gamergoys on Reddit and on their board here.

Yeah and remember GGR was just a way for us to fuck with those gaygamers.

Cool blog you double nigger

I don't think so, gamergoy and Holla Forums are the equivalent of moderate cucks like Ramz and Milo, their BO is a jew for fuck sake, even caught trying to jew Hotwheel at some point.

Yeah, this would be like Jeb trying to take credit for getting a Republican into the White House.

From the people that I irl know that started coming here circa 2014, all of them came from gamergate. Dissatisfaction with media's false narrative, combined with the co-opting of gamergate by youtube personalities, large numbers of us came here. Gamergate was a spring board for a lot of us who have been fed up with media, and yay for everyone involved, we landed here. Heh. Sorry for the trash that got drung along, though. Sometimes shit just sticks to your shoe.

so give them some cred, they did have a role to play.

Wow, this is something we really need to care about, and not a shitty thread in any way!

We all came here because of GG, it's a given really.

Unless you're a second exodusfag, in which case obviously you'd need to kill yourself.

False. He apologized for "grap her by the pussy" after he was exposed confessing sexually assaulting women. Now we have a misogynist in the white house.

Thanks for setting back womens' rights by thirty years, chantards.

Take a shit.

Nice to se the D&C strategy on Holla Forums and Holla Forums worked flawlessly.

He said he was embarrassed by the tape, that's not the same thing as appologizing.

That's only because retards in places like the Holla Forums GG general thread took the bait. Have you ever read that thing before?

Let me guess, you're an (((alt-right)))

GG also turned it's back on Holla Forums at some point as well.

How many rights does it take to stay in the kitchen and raise the kids? Correct answer: Zero.

this seems like a D&C thread seasoned with slide

Not that guy but Trump literally said "I apologize"

I came here because of the captcha actually.

Trump's own words:

Trump was a mistake.

Dubs of Kek and Trips of Uncle Adolf. You where joking about
right?

Icameheretolaughatyou.jpg
Have fun in your thread dedicated to literally crying about them.

CHECK THESE DUBS!

You do realize revolt consist of actual Holla Forums users right since GG is a moderate cucks that banned thread about DiGRA

Fucking how? The only presence I still see is one general on Holla Forums where the OP copy-pastas stale tactics and then everyone immediately starts circle jerking.

That's according to buzzfeed?

(checked)

Concerning GG taking credit, it honestly doesn't matter. Let them mop up all the credit. Their crap forums can be flooded with a bunch of normiefags and they can circle jerk each other all day long. That leaves us free to do our work, namely destroy the kikes' handiwork over the entire globe and shut them out of power forever without a bunch of normies getting in the way and concern trolling by thinking their crap tier opinions actually matter when they spend all day playing video games. This is a win for us.
The louder they are, the more normies they attract, the more they can run around leading the kikes on a wild goose chase. Works itself out.

Nobody thinks GG is relevant anymore, OP probably trying to set the record straight after the GG circlejerk thread a while ago claiming Trump winning the Presidency because of GG, which is completely retarded.

But is set a tone how Holla Forums and GG are buddies when in reality, GG is full of faggot and degenerates

GG wasn't the movement, it was the reaction. "The movement" was that SJWs made a hostile takeover of the video game industry and gave us a preview of their bullying tactics. And gave us time to develop resistance.

So next time you feel comfy thinking about how our God-Emperor is now Ruler of the Free World, be sure to send a thank you to note to Zoe Quinn.

I don't think you get it user
You're a cuckold posting in a shitty, no-quality slide thread dedicated to whining about a few GG'ers happy that Trump had won, and attributing some credit to Gamergate's role in it.
Compare the quality of every single post in this thread to threads like
and
Its not even a comparison, this is just sad, user.
Face it, you're a sad minority, maybe you should just go to Librechan or Endchan and whine with them how GG ruined everything. After all, we are worse than ISIS and collectively all agreed to take credit for Trumpu-san getting into the presidency

.html
.html
woops

Thank you great KEK for your acknowledgement.

KiA sure, but last I checked it was still a banable offense to shit on Holla Forums at /gghq/. its in fact in their rules, Holla Forums is an ally of GG and and DnC attempts will be curbed.

also /gghq/ was pro-Trump with a thin cuck veil of neutrality, as in "we Like Trump but we aint politics so no talking about it"

Fuck off faggot

no, you put down then nintendo long enough to notice.

There was time when talking about DiGRA was banned because "muh tinfoil conspiracy theory"

Upping the quality of this threads posts one at a time I see :^)
Have fun ;)

Gamergate was just the canary in the coal mines. If they think they are anything more is just silly. The kikes were expecting the death of GG to dishearten us, but instead it just embolden people to go full Holla Forumsack. The rest are just the dregs we are fighting for.

bet you think sage is a downvote

Bet you think pointing this out to me somehow makes this thread not shit
:^)

I thought you left from the shame of being a newfag

Yes, I'm the newfag
W E W

Got direct linked here from the GG thread, just going to say we red pilled the masses and Reddit.
Without GG there would be no r\Donald and Trump would never have won.

Yes, you are the newfag

GG was a big thing that was everywhere online back when it first broke, but that's the only place it was - online.

And even then, of the people online who did give a shit, there were three types of people who threw their hat in the ring:

1. Untainted game-review "journalists" who were worried about their good names being sullied;
2. MGTOW and their generic autistic man-child brothers-in-arms who were seeing their pastime being invaded and co-opted by women;
3. Anti-PC and Anti-SJW factions of various online communities that were witnessing the same nefarious forces that were taking over the internet and forcing their anti-white/anti-male/anti-white-male Jewish-Marxist doctrine on everybody;

Nobody else in the whole entire world gave a shit. Zoe Quinn, ugly as she is, offering up that stinking pit of rot she calls a cunt in order to get good reviews on what is, arguably, one of the stupidest games to ever be created, isn't even the meatiest (heh) part of the story - it's that there were sorry slobs out there desperate enough to slide their meatsticks into that disgusting thing.

But to anyone who thinks that it's a one-off, and how dare these people compromise the integrity of video game journalism with their lascivious desires, is really ignorant of how video game journalism, journalism in general and, in all actuality, business in the real world works. If they think favorable ratings, sweetheart deals, lucrative contracts, and important connections aren't made based on who buys lunch at the nicest joint in town, or who knows the best hookers, or who can get the best blow, are going to be in for a rude awakening when they finally stick their heads out into the real world.

Are you trying to spin this as you winning this exchange somehow?
You're a loser lmao, stay buttmad
This does nothing but prove that this thread is shit

meant for

Can't decide if this is sliding, D&C, or goon butthurt.

wew

Cus s4t poison pilling shit

Eat shit revoltcuck. You fuckers with your d&c failed. They got the snowball rolling down the hill.

I have no idea what the fuck gamer gate is.

I dont want to know.

Every time I try reading about it, I get two sentences in and I say "NOPE! I have a life"

S4T dindu nuffin, S4T was a good boi

Nah, GG has become a boogeyman for some circles of the SJWs. They get blamed for shit no one even heard of.

GG "turned it's back" on Holla Forums when Holla Forums fell for D&C about GG being nothing but PR faggots even though PR faggotry wasn't a thing after the Law & Order episode, fell for D&C that you couldn't talk Holla Forums even though Holla Forums was allowed on all gamergate boards, when Holla Forums kept crying about gg being too comfy with certain e-celebs (understandable) while in the same breath sucking other e-celeb cock like Jim's, and constant personal army request for pet issues that had little to do with GG's avenue of attack and trying to derail GG's current operations. GG was one front of many but many tried to use it for all encompassing issues which muddied the waters, making GG more ineffective over time.

GG and Holla Forums had a hand in D&C each other, don't try to pretend one side is completely innocent in it.

On this reader I can't tell it's bumplocked

(checked)
Yep, those are dubs