HuffPo journo signal-boosting campaign to boycott companies that have business with Trump/Melania

I wonder what HP's advertisers would think about this

archive.is/xruVx
archive.is/xruVx
archive.is/xruVx

Dude. This would be irony 101.

Wow, Nordstrom? I just started shopping there for shirts and jeans, looks like ill keep shopping.

So, what purchasing power are they going to actually move? Single white women? That's about it. The rest of their voter base are poor.

They'll stop naming their kids after their products. No more free advertisement.

No business for bad goys!
Kosher only!

But more people want Trump than those who don't.
Isn't this list just going to inject shitloads of money into those businesses?

The list itself isn't the problem. The real problem is having a member of the press who did a shameless one-sided elections coverage endorsing it

ohmy

sounds like a plan

Technically that isn't true. ~50% voted, and ~50% of them picked Trump. So really ~25% are awake enough to support Trump, and the rest are either zombies or active leftists. That being said, these boycotts are just a load of hot air.

You think that 80% of her vote coming out of a state with no voter ID law is legitimate?
She didn't win anything.

The only people who believe that are the "Trump is mega-hitler" crowd, and they're in the minority.

Thanks for the lists of businesses for Holla Forums to support, you dumb motherfuckers

400 dollars for some jeans.
Do the jeans suck your dick or something?
I can get jeans that look exactly the same for 35 dollars at the mall.

P.T. Barnum was talking about you.

They fit and are comfortable plus I've been wearing the same ones for 5 years.

Hillary's votes are probably the result of Soros' Shenanigans and countless shady shit. I highly doubt they control much marketshare.

Reminder that those 400 dollar pants are the same as the 5 bucks one only with a different logo. They come from the same sweats shops.

But good goy, keep thinking the cheaper ones are bad.

Usually when this happens, the people getting "boycotted" end up with massive increases in profit. For example that beach body ready thing.

I remember talking to a Jill Stein supporter who was respectful of Trump. She mentioned reading Huffpo and Salon, as well as how she hated Hillary, so I think it has a generally wide audience as far as leftist crowds go.

Obviously some of us read these sites since they keep popping up here.

A couple of detractor outliers don't make the sites or the people who read them any less stupid/crazy.

Nordstrom RACK you nigger. They sell mid range levis and designer jeans for 35 to 60 bucks a pop.

It's not going to do jack shit. What white woman is going to consult a fucking spreadsheet every time they go shopping? Not a single soul.

But the autists of Holla Forums will.

To ensure that our every dollar spent supports the Trumpenfuhrer.

Is there any way to turn the boycott strategy against HuffPo?

Being realistic, I'd be surprised if Holla Forums were to go out of their way to buy Ivanka handbags and shoes.

Then again maybe some of the more well off Holla Forumsacks may have girlfriends?

Counter boycott? Ensure patriots are all shopping at these places for Trump gear.

how can they recover from the loss of a dozen unsold danica patrick t-shirts?

Yes. Also, to knock off sponsors/advertisers on HuffPo.

No one is going to point out the obvious?
(((Feldman)))

2016 is the best year ever. My girlfriend loves Ivanka's products so that makes it easy for me to shop for her and support The God Emperor at the same time. These idiots dont get that their entire readership are in debt up to their eyeballs from worthless degree's and couldn't afford anything Trump related to begin with. Hell any vacation I plan on taking I plan on saving extra money to stay in his hotels at least one night out of every vacation. Their hate for him only makes him stronger by galvanizing us.

Sad we can't boycott anything Clinton related as Holla Forumslacks don't deal in giving money to nigger countries or global pedo rings. Do wish we could pool money together to get a sweet weapons deal of full autos and apc's.

I read the entire spreadsheet just to figure out where I'll be buying from.
This needs to spread to all Trump supporters. Counter-boycott!

Still not tired of winning though.

Just look at her donor list.

Uh… Didn't Macy's already cut ties with the Trumps? Can you say, "Beat the dead horse"?

Did anyone else notice that that was an extremely short list, too? This just shows Trump doesn't fuck around overextending his brand or his name.

Clinton or HuffPo on the other hand…

Or HuffPo is fucking shit at journalism and didn't bother doing a good job with their list.

Er… There's that.

Realistically it's probably both. But hasn't Trump had 100 companies or something?

The "if you can't afford it, boycott it" strategy.
Is this satire?

Let them, let them do this and their 'boycott america' scheme then charge them all with sedition and hang them.

MORE SHITTY HUFFPO THREADS GOOD
MODS = KIKES
HEIL IS A JEW
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS
MODS = KIKES
HEIL IS A JEW
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS
MODS = KIKES
HEIL IS A JEW
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS