When did you first realize she ruined the Spider-Man trilogy?

When did you first realize she ruined the Spider-Man trilogy?

Get fucked nigger

kek

It was this jew that did it

you know it's true user

pretty sure it was this.
also retconning uncle bens death.

When I saw it

there is literally nothing wrong with the dance scene, reddit please go and stay go

Fuck you inbred retarded mongrel.
She is the best MJ ever to have grace the screens. She is such a superior beauty and her filmography speaks for herself.

You should take a good look of yourself in the mirror son and probably start to contemplate suicide.

the only other one is a shitskin sjw, that's not a very high bar to set
she was a shit-tier MJ and the major flaw of the series, you have to deal with that

Everybody loved her apart from some redditrash faggot screeching all day "muh organic web".

The first trilogy will never be surpassed, it will be your curse. You will wander till your death, posting your hate on forums and people will laugh at you.

Fucking capeshit were saying oh please give us a reboot with a new MJ, you got a reboot and you were disappointed, then a new reboot and you are now spiralling into the last circle of hell.

KIRSTEN DUNST IS LIFE AND YOU WILL ALWAYS BE AN EMBITTERED FAGGOT.
I AM GLAD THAT YOU WILL NEVER FIND JOY IN THIS WORLD.

Plus Shailene Woodley played MJ in The Amazing but her scenes were deleted.

but i like raimi's trilogy and i agree they're best spidey movies and best capeshit
it's just that she's kind of a shit MJ who only gets a pass because what followed wasn't great either, and she kind of ruins the whole thing
if it wasn't for her it would have been pretty much perfect
why did raimi have to hire that bitch for the job i wonder

You will die alone watching the tenth reboot of Spiderman with an all diverse cast.
Thatfeel.jpg

i already told you that i appreciate raimikino, only i realize it's good in spite of kirsten dunst, not thanks to her

So far I know a bit more about you, I know that you have been a fan of Kiki Kannibal for years so your opinion is irrelevant.
And I have just started digging.

t. fellowship of Kirsten Dunst

who?
it's literally just you who worship this painfully average skank

that's where you're wrong. there's at least two people here who appreciate her.

I love her too, we are at least 10 people on this board from different time zones so we can defend our queen 24/7
Pretty sure the Jennyfags, Emmaffaggots and shitbaglovers are the minority but they are so autistic that they post all day.
The only skank I know is your little sister hothead.

Make that 3

Pretty sure at least emmafags outnumber you
still remarkable that you manage to have 2 to 3 people wafufagging her, honestly what do you see in her? she's sincerely not that pretty

Ruined or made it better?

Also get out Dunst haters!

SHE IS THE IDEAL WOMAN.
I fall in love with her on 1994 we were the same age, I have seen all her films and interviews and every artickes written on her, I have my google alert set up for a long time. I am planning to assassinate Tom Holland for his comments on Kirsten, really disrespectful, I already applied for a green card to set my plan in motion.

GLORY KIRSTEN!😍😍😍

i will never understand your kind

You have no soul.

she was only cute in jumanji, toy soldiers and interview with a vampire. everything else she's a freak. she must be at least half irish with a melon like that.

she didn't

your mind is no longer in mint condition