Based Madman of Manila threats to rain hell on ISIS

==DUTERTE : IF ISIS COMES TO PHILIPPINES, FORGET HUMAN RIGHTS=

archive.is/dwxbR

"Remember, these guys, they do not have an iota of what is human rights, believe me. I will not just simply allow my people to be slaughtered for the sake of human rights, that's b**t."

based

He should send his prisoners and use the Human rights commission as tools.

If a prisoner brings 5 ISIS heads,he get's a pardon. The thing is that the Prisoners must have fucking serious proof that they're isis so that they're no beheading random people for the pardon.

Duterte could force the prisoners to go to the commission with proof that the heads belong to ISIS.

If there's evidence that they beheaded a random/innocent person Duterte would send the beheader to a firing squad.

What's the military power of Flipland? Could they bomb anything in the desert?

A gud ISIS member is a ded one.

Correction:
A gud Muslim is a ded one.

Man, looks like he really IS kicking America out of his country. Bless him and his people.

based

We'll see what he does after he chats with Trump.
After reacting to the media's image of Trump. That won't matter once they actually meet.

A quick DDG search shows that he was quick to bend the knee, but even in the article I'm reading on yajew I don't see much saying that he was shitting on Trump before so much as just Americans.

I'm wondering if this guy really is woke as fuck, the other articles seem to indicate he's anti-globalist, which is a plus in my book.

I think he and Trump could at least find common ground. I suspect 95% of the reason he's acting pissed with America is just because he's sick of having to deal with the King Nigger.

Obama is probably trying so fucking hard right now to not tell this guy to back off from ISIS.

Anyone notice that Duterte is using Trump's rhetorical devices now?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

hahahahahhahahahahahahhahhhahhahahahahahaah
nope. but hopefully, soon.

But he is an absolute madman who actually did it.

Your idea is retarded.

butt…?

Rodrigo "Absolute Madman of Manila" Duterte

keked

manila is capital, dutuerte operates from

Pol is aware of why there muslim demographics are either p < 15% or p > 85%
Note that southwest asia / islands is the exception in this regard, at least as far as we can tell.
Duterte's statement is very bold and a is a rung above trump on the PC Police scale.

█░░░█▀▀▀▀
█░░░█░░░░
█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄
░░░░█░░░█
▄▄▄▄█░░░█

what id want to know is, how will President Trump treat/respond to Duterte? Will the media hound Trump to denounce Duterte?

source is usatoday. so sorry that i cannot archive right now, am on a fucky phone

Bullshit. The original article uses * to censor the word, 8ch interpenetrates as spoiler.