Based Madman of Manila threats to rain hell on ISIS

Gabriel Richardson
Gabriel Richardson

==DUTERTE : IF ISIS COMES TO PHILIPPINES, FORGET HUMAN RIGHTS=

archive.is/dwxbR

Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte warned on Monday that Islamic State militants driven out of Syria and Iraq could set up in his country, and if that happened he would forego human rights obligations to keep his people safe.

Duterte said the southern Philippine province of Mindanao was already a hotbed of rebellion and banditry and he was worried about "looming terrorism" and an influx of extremists who could exploit the insecurity.

"Once the terrorists of the Middle East are deprived of the land area, the real estate area where they can sleep … they will wander to other places and they will come here and we have to prepare for that," he said during a speech at a law enforcement agency.
"Remember, these guys, they do not have an iota of what is human rights, believe me. I will not just simply allow my people to be slaughtered for the sake of human rights, that's b**t."

Alexander Foster
Alexander Foster

based

Parker Wilson
Parker Wilson

He should send his prisoners and use the Human rights commission as tools.

If a prisoner brings 5 ISIS heads,he get's a pardon. The thing is that the Prisoners must have fucking serious proof that they're isis so that they're no beheading random people for the pardon.

Duterte could force the prisoners to go to the commission with proof that the heads belong to ISIS.

If there's evidence that they beheaded a random/innocent person Duterte would send the beheader to a firing squad.

Luke Cook
Luke Cook

What's the military power of Flipland? Could they bomb anything in the desert?

Mason Sanders
Mason Sanders

A gud ISIS member is a ded one.

Levi Ward
Levi Ward

believe me

Owen Thomas
Owen Thomas

Correction:
A gud Muslim is a ded one.

Dominic Bennett
Dominic Bennett

Man, looks like he really IS kicking America out of his country. Bless him and his people.

Julian Rivera
Julian Rivera

based

Owen Hall
Owen Hall

We'll see what he does after he chats with Trump.
inb4 he's already insulted Trump
After reacting to the media's image of Trump. That won't matter once they actually meet.

Zachary Barnes
Zachary Barnes

A quick DDG search shows that he was quick to bend the knee, but even in the article I'm reading on yajew I don't see much saying that he was shitting on Trump before so much as just Americans.

I'm wondering if this guy really is woke as fuck, the other articles seem to indicate he's anti-globalist, which is a plus in my book.

Levi Diaz
Levi Diaz

I think he and Trump could at least find common ground. I suspect 95% of the reason he's acting pissed with America is just because he's sick of having to deal with the King Nigger.

Camden Rogers
Camden Rogers

Obama is probably trying so fucking hard right now to not tell this guy to back off from ISIS.

Camden Phillips
Camden Phillips

Remember, these guys, they do not have an iota of what is human rights, believe me.
believe me

Anyone notice that Duterte is using Trump's rhetorical devices now?

Hudson Ross
Hudson Ross

madman of manila
duterte is from davao in the south
manila is a wretched hive of villainy full of ignorant tagalogs and greasy jews
davao is one of the safest places in the world with the best people, the greatest people
duterte was voted in mainly because of how he turned davao from a murderous shithole into the beauty it is now
madman of manila
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Easton Sullivan
Easton Sullivan

hahahahahhahahahahahahhahhhahhahahahahahaah
nope. but hopefully, soon.

Bentley Long
Bentley Long

But he is an absolute madman who actually did it.

Caleb Murphy
Caleb Murphy

Your idea is retarded.

William Martin
William Martin

the free prisoners strike a deal with isis to kill randos and isis claims them as members

Elijah Lewis
Elijah Lewis

b**t
butt…?

Jaxon Williams
Jaxon Williams

Rodrigo "Absolute Madman of Manila" Duterte

Nicholas Brown
Nicholas Brown

keked
manila is capital, dutuerte operates from
man is hella illa
from manila
Pol is aware of why there muslim demographics are either p < 15% or p > 85%
Note that southwest asia / islands is the exception in this regard, at least as far as we can tell.
Duterte's statement is very bold and a is a rung above trump on the PC Police scale.

█░░░█▀▀▀▀
█░░░█░░░░
█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄
░░░░█░░░█
▄▄▄▄█░░░█

Sebastian Hall
Sebastian Hall

what id want to know is, how will President Trump treat/respond to Duterte? Will the media hound Trump to denounce Duterte?

Dominic Price
Dominic Price

"It was a well-deserved victory. You (Trump) are the chosen leader of the most powerful country," Duterte, who was elected in May, told reporters, according to Reuters.
"We don't have any quarrels. I can always be a friend to anybody especially to a president, a chief executive of another country. He has not meddled in the human rights,” he added, when asked if he thought he would get along with the president-elect.
Duterte also said he has sought a meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin at the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) summit in Peru next week and wants their countries to be the “best of friends," according to the Associated Press.

source is usatoday. so sorry that i cannot archive right now, am on a fucky phone

Juan Long
Juan Long

Bullshit. The original article uses * to censor the word, 8ch interpenetrates as spoiler.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit